Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 1-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bite them, sugar," she moaned, as I had her big toe in my mouth, and was worshipping it like a mini-cock, while my hand was busy at my fevered snatch.

"Mmmmmm, yummy," I purred, as I bit her toe... and licked her salty, sweaty soles, and generally worshipped her feet, like you might see in a Bratty Babes Owns You, or a Foot Fantasy video.

"You could do this all night, couldn't you, darlin'?" she asked, watching me intently, as I enjoyed bestowing my foot worship upon her as much as she did receiving it.

"Only until the end of eternity," I replied cornily.

"Daddy said he knew we'd be compatible," she smiled.

"He was remarkable to pick you out for me! I've never met a woman in real life with this same fetish I have," I said, as I finished my second round of pleasuring each and every toe.

"Want to do something I bet you've never done before?" she asked.

"Are your nylons black?" I asked.

She smiled as she rolled onto her belly and said, "Massage my pantyhose ass, Jasmine."

"Oooooooh, I'd love to," I said, as I moved into a new position, enabling me to perform the massage she was requesting.

I decided to begin at her calves, knowing how much I loved having them massaged, before slowly working my way up to the target she'd assigned me.

"Oh, that's nice, darlin'," she said.

"I love when my husband David massages my entire legs from the bottom up."

"Good call," she said, becoming fully relaxed as I massaged her as if I was a real masseuse.

I spent a good fifteen minutes on these preliminaries, as I made my snail's-pace way to her pantyhose-clad ass, striving to give her a massage to remember, and hopefully to have her inviting me over again soon for some more pantyhose play. Janice was a keeper, and I hoped she felt the same about me.

I then surprised her by flipping her over, a little inner Daddy dominance sneaking out of me, spread her legs, and mentioned, "I'm getting hungry again."

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, as I began licking my way up her leg.

Like it was doing to me, this sweet erotic slow burning pleasure was driving her wild. She said, "Let's see how that sweet kitty of yours is doing," as she sat up.

She sat at the edge of the bed and patted a spot beside her. "Come here, darlin'."

I did, and she reached a hand to my soaking wet pussy. "Mmmmmmm, you're so wet."

"That's all because of you," I replied, as she gently rubbed me.

"It's mutual," she smiled, as she moved her other hand to her own pussy.

"Are you ready for the ultimate orgasm, Jazzy?"

"God, yes," I replied, my pussy having been burning for... it must have over an hour by now; I wondered how long I'd been here.

"Lie down on the floor," she instructed.

I did, and she pulled both of my legs high up in the air, and straddled me in a strange position I can't really explain (but thankfully I have pictures on hand for that picture is worth a thousand words thing), and she slid a finger inside me.

"Oooooooooh," I moaned, as my pussy eagerly welcomed the invasion.

She fingered me with two fingers for a minute before asking, "Do you trust me, Jaz-gal?"

I loved her wide variety of names for me as I replied, meaning it, "Completely."

"What I'm about to do will make you go orgasmically ballistic," she foreshadowed, although I wasn't sure if 'orgasmically' was a word; if it isn't, it sure as fuck should be. [And my editor just added it to his Microsoft dictionary, so now it officially is one. Done!]

"You have my undivided attention," I said, as I felt her hand at the entrance to my pussy.

"Here it comes, darlin'," she said, before her entire fist slipped rather easily inside me, making my eyes go extremely wide, since that wasn't remotely what I was expecting!

"Oh my God!" I screamed, as she began to fist fuck me, and at this unique angle, somehow sparked every erogenous zone not only in my pussy, but throughout my entire body!

"Oh yes, sexy," she purred, as she fisted me, not roughly, just smoothly. "Once you're ready, you may come all over my fist."

"Don't stop," I pleaded, as my orgasm was rising at an astronomically rapid pace... mere seconds after she'd entered me.

"Come, Jazzy, come for Momma," she purred, her silly seductive voice enhancing the already erotic pleasure swarming inside me.

"Yes, yes, yes, Momma, yes!" I screamed, as my orgasm exploded out of me.

"Good girl," she purred, maintaining her slow fisting pace while... as advertised!... my orgasm went so ballistic that involuntarily I almost vaulted through the ceiling!

"Oh," was all I could muster. The orgasm still had plenty of steam, but I was now a shuddering, endlessly coming, lost in my own sensations, puddle on the carpet, wreck.

"So sexy," she said, as she looked fondly down at me as I kept coming and coming.

When she pulled out a full minute later, she moved her soaking wet hand to her face and began licking my cum off of it. "Mmmmmmm, so delicious."

"That is soooooo hot," I said, as I watched her lap up my juices.

"It is a little warm," she smiled, as she continued looking down at me.

"I'm totally overheated," I joked. "Put your wet hand back on my skin, and it'll sizzle!"

She stood up straight, moved her foot to my lips (she had amazing balance) and asked, "Wanna worship my feet again, Sugarkins?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes indeed," I moaned, as I took her toe in my mouth, even as my undying orgasm was still sending pleasure waves through me.

After a minute of sucking just her one foot, she changed her mind, saying, "Fuck this, I want some foot play too."

She joined me in sitting on the floor, took my right foot in her left hand and guided it to her lips, as she lifted her own right leg and offered me her sexy, nylon-clad foot.

I won't bore you with every detail, but we spent at least fifteen minutes in this exact same position (well, we occasionally switched legs of course), not saying a word to each other, just softly moaning as we worshipped every toe and the entire soles of each other's feet, while almost the entire time losing ourselves in each other's eyes, as we mutually satisfied each other's very similar fetishes.

She then placed her right foot on my pussy and asked, "I know you've written about pantyhose foot jobs, but have you ever given or received one in real life?"

"No, I haven't," I moaned and added hopefully, "until now?" as she did indeed begin slowly rubbing my pussy with her silky sheer foot, while still sucking my toes.

"Mmmmmmm, you'll love it, Sugar," she purred, as she slowly rubbed my wet pussy.

"Oh God yes, I do already," I moaned, as she sucked on my toes simultaneous with her foot job on my sex, creating different pleasures that complemented each other like peanut butter and jam.

The double pleasure overwhelmed me, and my second orgasm in not much time was growing inside me.

"You gonna come again, sweetheart?" she asked, beginning to rub me circularly and faster.

"If you'll allow me to," I moaned, knowing I was close.

"I'm not that kind of restrictive Mistress; just come, you silly girl," she smiled, "come whenever you please, and all over my foot."

"Oh yes, thank youuuuuuuuu," I moaned, as my second orgasm whirled through me.

"Mmmmmmm, so sexy," she smiled, as she watched me cum on her silky foot.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned, as I collapsed onto my back.

"So, so sexy," she said, rubbing my pussy very slowly now... the sole of her foot now soaked from my cum.

Once I was done I said, looking up at her, "I shouldn't have more orgasms than you do."

"No, I guess that wouldn't be fair," she smiled, "especially since I've been so good to you," as I moved between her legs and asked, "Do you mind if I rip a hole these pantyhose?" I wanted to get right inside this perfect pink pussy, so exquisitely showcased by her lovely black skin.

"Please do," she moaned, as I rubbed her pantyhose-clad pussy. I ripped my way to full access, and then slid first two, and then three fingers inside her, while tapping her clit with my other hand.

"Oh God, that's it, Sugar, finger bang me," she moaned.

"Such an amazing pussy you have," I said, watching my fingers slip in and out, while she moaned softly. Is there anything sexier than a woman's moans? (By the way, the question was rhetorical; of course there isn't.)

After a couple of minutes while her moans increased, she sat up, pushed me on my back, and said, "I hope you don't mind, Jazzy, but this is the way I come best."

As she straddled my face, I gasped, "Oh yes, honey, sit on my face." (In not a single one of my hundreds of stories have I ever had a submissive call her Mistress 'honey'. But Janice had been so sweet to me every step of our journey together so far, there's nothing else I could have called her at this point.)

"Mmmmmmmm," she said, as she lowered her glistening wet pussy onto my face.

"Mmmmmmmm, indeed," I agreed, as I began licking this amazing pussy directly from the source, without the (admittedly erotic) hindrance of her sheer pantyhose.

"Oh yes, Sugar," she purred, as I eagerly parted her pussy lips.

"You taste amazing," I moaned between licks, knowing how much women liked to know they tasted good... some men having tarnished the reputation of this unique heavenly taste by describing it as fishy.

"I love your tongue, Honeybun," she moaned.

I licked for a couple minutes as her moans increased, and I was certain I was about to get my second special treat of the evening, as she began slowly to grind her hips back and forth.

She looked down at me, and I up at her, as she moaned, "I'm going to come all over your face, pretty gal."

"Mmmmmmmm," I replied, not wishing to waste time on words while I focused my mouth's efforts on indeed getting that sweet cum all over my face.

Then she just moaned and came, her eyes never breaking contact with mine, in what was easily the most sensual orgasm I've ever given another person.

I lapped up her juices eagerly as she allowed them to flow out of her, over my lips, and into my open mouth.

She looked down at me, again in that fond way she had, and told me, "That was amazing, Sugar."

"Mmmmm, I couldn't agree more."

"Do you have to go, or would you like to have a glass of wine and get to know each other?"

"I'm a little dehydrated, so I'd better take the time for that glass of wine," I smiled, as she climbed off of me.

"I know what you mean, it was quite the workout," she agreed, as she pulled me to my feet.

"Thanks to Daddy and Babygirl... and lately thanks to my husband David now that we've brought him into the loop, I've been getting quite a few of those lately," I laughed.

"I'd love to hear about it," she said as she led me downstairs.

We drank some wine while I told her the short version of my life since Babygirl stormed into my classroom, and I learned she was completely lesbian, and was a high-ranking attorney for the NAACP.

She then asked if I wanted a nightcap and we ended up back in her room, on the floor again for some reason, where she removed her nightie so I could finally see those perky tits properly, before we ended up in a lengthy, leisurely 69 that lasted at least twenty minutes, and climaxed (literally) with some serious finger banging, which I'll describe next.

Both of us were close, when she said, "I want to watch you come."

"I want to watch you come, too," I said, as she got off of me.

"Spread your legs," she said.

I did, and she spread hers, and we were positioned nylon-clad foot to foot, as she instructed, "Now rub yourself, Sugar."

"You do that too," I said, as I did just that, and I masturbated in front of another person for the first time ever... since until this very moment I'd always been way too self-conscious to ever pleasure myself in front of anyone at all, including my husband.

"You're so beautiful, Jasmine," she said, as her fingers pumped into her own pussy.

"You are too," I replied, as we admired each other.

Then there was just moaning... as we each got ourselves close... as we closed our eyes and allowed the pleasure of each other's company to be the final tipping point for each of our third orgasms.

We both came almost simultaneously, mine a few seconds before hers, before we both collapsed onto our backs.

I was still trembling when I felt her pull me up, wrap her arms and legs around me, and kiss me.

For several minutes, as we both allowed our third and final orgasms of the night to dissipate, we simply kissed each other... tenderly... affectionately... nothing more... nothing less.

Like all amazing experiences, this one too eventually had to end.

We got dressed, she gave me her business card, and promised to be in touch.

We kissed again for a final time and I headed home, flushed with the memories of a night so wonderfully different from any other.

I loved the raw intensity of sex with Babygirl.

I loved the powerful domination of Daddy.

I loved the thrilling mixture of intense fucking and intimacy between Daddy, Babygirl and me.

I loved adding David to the mix, and the heat of my first foursome... I trust the first of many.

I loved the cum-filled euphoria of sucking and fucking strangers' cock after cock at the gloryhole.

I loved the bukkake, and the extravagant cum walk it had made possible. (In preparing for cum walks, three loads are definitely better than one!)

I loved the lengthy, sensual pantyhose play I'd just experienced.

Each on its own had been an intense, amazing, sex-filled, satisfying adventure.

Combined, they had been a whirlwind of the wildest fucking, the most intense orgasms, and yet with Janice, an intimacy that no one could comprehend unless they were taking part in it.

I'm sure many opinionated people would classify me as nothing more than a cheating cheap slut... a home wrecker... a hypocrite of a so-called respectable teacher... but this journey so far had brought David's and my relationship to an entirely new level, and as I drove home all I could think was, I wonder what Daddy has in store for me tomorrow!