Best Shot Ever

Story Info
A Domme, a submissive, and Cupid--the perfect threesome?
5.9k words
4.5
27.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkyeGal
SkyeGal
78 Followers

A sharp knock at the door interrupted Shannon's preparations for the evening. Leaving the bedroom and hurrying to the entryway, she opened the door to find the building's doorman waiting.

"Joseph, hello," she said, smiling.

"Good evening, Ma'am. This package just arrived for you, so I thought I'd bring it right up." He chuckled. "Maybe it's a gift from an admirer."

Shannon smiled again.

"Maybe so! Thank you, Joseph."

"Any time, Ma'am. You have a good evening now."

She closed the door and took the package into the bedroom. Pulling off the white bow and unsealing the tape at one end, she freed the box from its wrappings. Shannon lifted the cover of the box and found a delicately filigreed silver heart suspended from a length of fine black velvet rope. She lifted it from the box and fastened it around her neck then moved to the mirror. It was perfect...and so was its sender.

She picked up her makeup brush and added a little highlighting to her face then finished by adding some deep red lipstick. A quick puff of perfume and she was ready. As she set the bottle down, there was another knock at her door.

Checking the mirror one last time, she said, "Okay, Cupid, just one well-placed arrow...."

**********

Shannon had met Julian a few months back at a meeting on mentorship in the BDSM community. They'd been introduced by her friend, Max, and had really hit it off right away. Julian had all the qualities she appreciated in a man: he was smart, funny, passionate about his interests, and expressive. That he was also submissive was icing on the cake.

She'd run into him again at Max's monthly pleasure salon and they had found themselves in a secluded corner talking, teasing and laughing. He could hold up his end of a conversation, toss out lines that allowed her to tease him readily, and never step over the boundaries set by his role. He was very attractive, indeed.

The two had exchanged phone numbers and emails, and the flirting and teasing had continued mercilessly. Soon, the exchanges became playfully kinky and erotic, and it didn't take long for Shannon to know that she wanted more.

The opportunity presented itself a few weeks later at a charity event. A well-equipped dungeon festooned with snowflakes and icicles announced the wintry theme and the attendees had eschewed the usual black clothing in favor of white and silver and crystal blue. Shannon was clad in a sparkling silver skirt and a white latex corset, and the outfit made her blue eyes twinkle. As she crossed the large expanse, she spotted Julian with a group gathered under a banner that read, "Charity Spankables." She grinned and moved toward it.

"Julian, how nice to see you," she said, coming up behind him.

He turned quickly and she could see the pink glow rise in his cheeks as his eyes met hers.

"Miss Shannon! What a pleasure to see you here, Ma'am," he murmured.

"Tell me about what you're doing for the charity event this evening," she said, smiling warmly.

His cheeks became bright red as he explained that he had volunteered to be available for spanking based on the amount of the donation given.

"That's incredibly philanthropic of you, Julian," Shannon said with a grin. "In fact, it's motivated me to be charitable!"

His eyes grew wide as he caught her meaning, but no words came to his lips.

"I'll make my contribution and see you a little later," she said, leaving him standing there to contemplate his fate.

The party geared up and it wasn't long before it was in full swing. Shannon greeted and mingled and danced and was really enjoying the evening. After a trip to the bar for a glass of wine, she decided it was time to get down to business. True to her word, she dropped a check for a substantial amount at the donation table and confirmed her desire to spank Julian as her thank you gift. She was given a small voucher and told it could be used at her leisure.

Making her way slowly toward the spanking area, Shannon spied Julian talking to a few of the other volunteers. He was dressed in a silver tank top and black dress pants, and he was laughing and grinning at whatever was being said. Just seeing him like this made her smile. She kept her eyes on him and as she got closer, he turned and looked her way. She saw his expression change subtly before he found his public smile. In that one moment, he had looked a bit afraid.

"Miss Shannon, a pleasure to see you again," he said, smiling. "Are you enjoying the festivities?"

"Oh, heavens, yes," she replied. "In fact, I'm about to enjoy them even more."

"Oh? You have something special planned?" he asked, trying not to let his voice betray his nerves.

She slowly held up the voucher and she could hear him draw in his breath quickly.

"This way, Miss," he said, recovering his composure.

He led her into an area surrounded by translucent curtains and appointed with settees and small tables and spanking equipment of various kinds. He looked at her and then cast his eyes downward as she took in the view. She brought her gaze full circle and let her eyes fall upon him.

"Why don't we sit for a moment?" she said, moving toward a pair of nearby chairs.

He followed a step behind and remained standing while she took a seat.

"Please," she said, indicating the other chair. He sat and kept his eyes down.

"Although I made the donation and asked to spank you specifically, I certainly don't want to do anything that will make you uncomfortable or interfere with us being friends. Would you prefer if I did not spank you in exchange for my donation?"

"Oh no, Miss," Julian said quickly. "I volunteered to be spanked, so you are entirely within your rights to request me." He paused for a moment, then added, "Aside from that, I...like the idea quite a lot."

Shannon smiled and rose from her chair and extended her hand to him. He took it and rose, and she led him to a spanking bench in the far corner. He stood next to it, waiting for her direction.

She moved close to him and reached out to stroke his face with one finger, and she felt him shiver. Letting her hand drift down the front of his tank top, she reached his belt and undid it smoothly. Soon, it hung loose at his waist and she was undoing the buttons on his trousers.

Julian stepped out of his pants, leaving him in only a pair of black designer briefs. He moved as directed when Shannon turned him towards the bench and climbed onto it so that his body was supported on the upper level and his thighs were perpendicular to it. He felt her hand stroke his back and move down onto his buttocks, making small circular motions.

"Ready?" she asked, leaning close to his ear.

"Yes, Miss." He quivered with anticipation.

Shannon stood behind him and eased down his briefs, letting the tension of the moment build. She caressed him, moving her hand across each side of his ass. Then she raised her hand and began to bring her palm down in a series of quick patting motions, covering the entire area. She heard him gasp and knew it was a sound motivated by surprise rather than pain.

She continued to strike him gently, warming him up for more vigorous strokes. In between sets of slaps, Shannon rubbed his ass, changing the sensation. She could feel him relaxing under her touch and she could feel her own pleasure at controlling him begin to build. After switching to some strokes with her fingers to create more sting, she checked in with him.

"How are you doing, Julian?"

"Just fine, Miss, thank you," he replied quietly.

She walked around to the front of the spanking bench and lifted his chin a bit so she could look into his eyes. He looked relaxed and alert.

"Ready for some more?" she asked in a whisper.

"Um...yes...yes, I am, Miss."

She smiled and walked back around to the other end of the bench, caressed him softly, and then began to lay some harder strokes upon him. As she watched, she could see his skin turning pink as she slapped his ass repeatedly. This time, she waited longer before giving him respite in the form of soft touches, and when she did touch him, she heard him moaning softly.

"Still okay, Julian?" she asked.

"Mmhmm, Miss," he replied, his voice sounding just a little distant.

"Good boy," she said, resuming the spanking and adding in a few very strong strokes at the end of each set of blows. His skin was a very deep rosy color now, and she was just beginning to see the outline of her hand in a few places. She noted that her hand was stinging quite a bit and stopped to look around for other implements to use.

Walking to the front of the bench, she leaned down and petted his hair and talked softly into his ear, telling him how much she was enjoying him and how obedient he was. He moved his head to look up at her and nodded his head to indicate that he had heard her words. She let him know that she was stepping over to the nearby table and that she would return quickly. He nodded again.

After surveying the possibilities, Shannon selected a wooden ruler, a small paddle, and a leather belt from the table and returned to Julian. Without a word, she took the ruler in her hand and began covering his ass with steady raps from it. She could hear him moaning again.

"You've been naughty, haven't you, Julian? Now I have to discipline you so that you'll be a better boy next time."

As she delivered a few more strikes with the ruler, he called out in a half-whisper, "Yes, Miss...I promise to be better next time."

"Aye," she said. "We'll ensure that that will be the case."

She picked up the two-sided paddle and whacked him hard with it. He groaned and she hit him several more times, alternating between the leather and wood sides. His ass was bright red and he was squirming a bit.

"Is there a problem, Julian?" she asked, using a tone that she knew would move his mind deeper into his submissive state.

He hesitated before answering, "N-no, Miss...."

"I don't think you're telling me the truth, Julian," she said, letting a little impatience color her tone.

He spoke immediately, although his voice seemed to come from far away. "I'm so excited, Miss, by what you've done to me...I don't want you to stop."

"Yes, I know you don't," she said, smiling to herself, "and I'm not going to stop, Julian, so no need to worry."

She picked up the leather belt and wrapped one end around her hand, leaving enough length to provide good hard strokes. She rubbed Julian's bottom and bent to place a kiss on one cheek. She felt him trembling with anticipation. She stepped back and waited, letting ten seconds go by.

"You are to count off the strokes now, Julian," she said sternly.

"Yes, Miss," he whispered.

She pulled her arm back and let fly with the leather strap, striking him across both cheeks.

Moaning, Julian croaked out, "One."

"Very good," she murmured.

He continued to count as she administered lash after lash, until they had reached eight.

"Two more, Julian. Can you take it for me?"

She watched his head nod up and down vigorously.

"They will be hard strokes, you know," she commented. He nodded again.

She cracked the strap against his ass and he cried out. She was wrapped in the deliciousness of his submission to her, and she could sense that he was teetering at the very edge.

"You didn't count, Julian. Will I need to start over?"

"N-n-nine....nine." He barely got the word out.

Giving no quarter, she let him have the last stroke of the belt and listened to the cry that reflected the fine line between pain and pleasure. Dropping the belt, she moved quickly to the front end of the bench.

She leaned over, kissing his forehead, murmuring in his ear. Her words let him know how well he had pleased her, that she was there with him, that all was well. She rubbed his back and maintained contact with him until he indicated that he was ready to get up. She stilled him for a moment while she carefully drew his briefs up and over his ass, and then helped him to stand. Seeing that he was steady on his feet, she walked over and grabbed a bottle of water from a nearby table and brought it back to him. He smiled softly and drank.

"Thank you so much for the pleasure of your service, Julian," Shannon said, smiling. "It was worth every penny."

"No, thank you, Miss. It's been quite a while since I've had such a beautiful Lady control me." He paused, reflecting. "I have to admit—I've missed it quite a lot."

Shannon nodded, understanding his sentiment.

"I'm not an idle flatterer, so when I say I completely enjoyed our scene, I mean it sincerely. I'd like very much to have a chance to play with you again. How would you feel about that?"

"I would love that, Miss," he said, without hesitation.

She found herself thinking about him often after the charity event and, yes, she fantasized about having him in her service again. From his texts and emails, she knew he was sharing those fantasies. She let her thoughts and ideas about him roll around in her mind and was rewarded with a strong vision of what their next scene could be. Now it was just a matter of being in the same place at the same time.

The winter holidays came and went, and January brought snow and ice that kept everyone hunkered down at home. Shannon kept in touch with Julian and their interactions fanned the flames all through the month. The first week in February provided a much-needed respite from the weather, and Shannon was nearly giddy as she walked into a private play event hosted by one of the members of her local group. Scanning the crowd, she found Julian almost immediately. He was standing with a rope enthusiast who seemed to be demonstrating a particular kind of knot, so he had not yet seen her. She wandered off to take a look at the equipment that had been set up in the play areas and was pleased to find an area that would be perfect for what she had planned.

Making her way back into the main room, she slowly navigated through the throng of socializing guests. She emerged from the crowd right in front of Julian, and he looked up and met her gaze immediately. She stepped forward, kissed his cheek, took him by the hand, and said, "Come."

She led him into the maze of people and then off into the quieter room that led to the play areas.

"Are you ready to play tonight, Julian?" she asked him.

"I am," he replied, looking directly into her eyes, "and I can't think of anything I'd like more, Miss Shannon. In fact...well, honestly, it's been hard to think of anything else."

"I'm so pleased to hear that; and thank you for the confession--I hope it was good for your soul," she said, chuckling.

"I'm not sure about my soul, Miss, but it was good for other parts," he replied, blushing.

Shannon took his hand and led him through a few rooms, finally arriving in the one she wanted to use. It contained an upholstered backless chair, some floor pillows, a cabinet, and an X-shaped restraint cross. Once they were inside, she closed the door, which would indicate to other attendees that their scene was private.

She crossed to the chair and sat down. Julian stood near the door, a look that reflected both nervousness and excitement on his face. Shannon adjusted the panels of the skirt she was wearing until she was satisfied and then turned to him.

"Bring a pillow and come kneel for me, Julian," she directed.

A moment or two later, he was on his knees about three feet in front of her.

"I think you should come closer by at least half."

He rose, picked up the pillow and closed the distance between them.

"Much better. Thank you."

"Of course, Miss."

Although they had talked in general about likes and preferences when they first met, Shannon wanted to be sure that he would be okay with the things she had planned—not just that night, but also going forward—because she did have it in mind to go forward with Julian. She asked him some questions, listened carefully to what he said and didn't say, and asked for clarification when needed. She found him to be open and honest and to have well-defined boundaries. She was more than pleased that they seemed to be on the same page.

The important bit of business concluded, Shannon smiled down at Julian.

"I'd like very much to see you naked now."

"Yes, Miss," he responded. "May I stand to remove my clothes?"

"Of course, you may."

He stood then, slowly undoing the buttons of his white shirt as she watched. He focused on his task, keeping his eyes on his shirtfront or cuffs.

"Would it be possible for you to do that while looking at me?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss, if you wish."

"I do wish," she replied.

He lifted his eyes to gaze at her, blushing. He finished undoing the last few buttons and pulled the bottom of the shirt loose from his trousers. Letting it slip from his shoulders, he removed it, folded it, and placed it on a pillow to the side of where he was standing. Next, he reached for the bottom of the tank t-shirt he was wearing and pulled it slowly over his head. His hand reached for his belt as he continued to look at Shannon.

"Stop for a moment," she commanded.

He dropped his hands to his side. Shannon rose, walked to him, and ran her hand over his chest. She murmured approvingly and proceeded to unbuckle his belt, pulling back the pin from its hole. When the belt was hanging open, she returned to her chair.

"Continue," she said, quietly.

Keeping his eyes on her, Julian unbuttoned the five buttons on the fly of his dark jeans. He slipped off the black loafers he was wearing and carefully removed his socks before letting the jeans drop to the floor. Stepping out of them, he folded and added them to the pile. He paused for a moment, wearing only a dark gray thong.

As he slid his thumbs into the sides of the waistband, she stopped him.

"Bring the pillow right here," she said, pointing at a spot directly at her feet, "and kneel."

He did as he was told and looked up at her beautiful face. She used the tip of her shoe to move one leg, and then the other, farther apart. As she caressed his face and stroked his hair, she could hear his breathing quicken. She leaned forward and kissed him, nibbling his lips and probing his mouth with her tongue. He returned her kiss with great eagerness.

She pulled back from him and slowly moved the panels of her skirt to the side. He watched as she did this, his eyes filled with anticipation. She saw that look change to desire when it became clear she was not wearing anything under the skirt. She looked into his eyes and he understood what he saw there; he nodded in ascent.

She placed a hand on either side of his face, drawing him closer and closer into the area between her thighs. She could feel the energy quivering through him and it lit her up inside. Moving one hand to the back of his head, she guided him until his face was all but touching the warm center of her desire.

The hand at the back of his head stroked his hair so gently and pressed him forward ever so slightly, like an act of permission. He inhaled the combined scent of her cologne and her own delicious perfume, and laid kisses upon her silky skin. He smiled to himself with pride when he felt her move her legs apart a bit more, and he began to run his tongue along the soft part of her lips. As he did so, he was granted further access, and slid his tongue deeper, tasting her and feeling the throbbing of her pulse. She continued to caress his head and murmured little words of encouragement and pleasure.

Letting his tongue travel upward, he explored her silken folds until he found the object of his desire. He made soft slow circles around the small area, feeling it grow and swell under his attentions. Breaking her silence, Shannon gasped and exhaled a shivering breath.

"Julian...your mouth...." she whispered.

He pressed his tongue harder against her, swirling and licking, trying to maintain his own control. His entire focus now was on pleasing her in every possible way. He was rewarded when she began to gently move her hips and moan softly. Julian felt everything else in the world slip away, until he was aware of only two things—the movements of his tongue and the sounds Shannon was making.

SkyeGal
SkyeGal
78 Followers
12