All Comments on 'Best Shot Ever'

by SkyeGal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
subsilkysubsilkyover 9 years ago
Wonderful

The story moves through its paces spectacularly. I enjoyed it very much and would hope there is a continuation of Miss Shannon's pursuit and complete capture of julian. Well written and very nice pacing.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did he have an IQ of 10?

Why? Why would he go back? What was in the relationship for him besides abuse, degradation and humiliation? Where was his pride and self respect? Other than a play toy why would she want any type of relationship with such a sniveling whiner? This whole mess made no sense. It certainly was erotic. Lacking clever writing it just wasn't worth the time spent reading it. No stars.

shyintxshyintxover 9 years ago

Ignore anoy. I have a feeling if the roles had been reversed and the sub had been a woman he would have been singing your praises as I am. I don't usually read femdom stories on Lit because the authors seem to feel that to show the woman is in charge they have to be abusive and the man a total pussy, however I felt none of that in your story.

redzingerredzingerover 9 years ago
Any Mouse doesn't like FemDom

He left a virtually-identical comment on my story last year. Bless.

Good luck with the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Hottest story I've ever read on here , wish I was him

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well told. A very special relationship described here. (Pity someone simply had no idea what it was about)

calibigirlcalibigirlover 9 years ago
I loved it

I loved it! And as a submissive I wanted to be him. Well written and you obviously know your subject unlike what the idiot anon said. Good luck with the competition.

silkylipsmsilkylipsmabout 9 years ago

Such a piece of sustained erotica, building in intensity and sexual tension, leading to a tasteful (in more ways than one) climax. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very well done. I sincerely hope you write more of this relationship. Femdom does not need to be psychotic, dehumanizing and ugly. The thrum of their pulses is strong and this is really just a set up. Please let us follow them to greater heights.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 7 years ago
Love this Story!

Excellent erotic writing! Builds the relationship and sexual tension. Arousing sex scenes! Well done, on all levels!

InstacramInstacramalmost 7 years ago
Wild Storytelling!

This one had a lot of twists and turns, but I enjoyed the ride. It was well worth the journey. I gave five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkyeGal@SkyeGal
I am a writer/editor, mainly in the D/s and BDSM genres; educator and facilitator; active Domme and polyamorist. I have been a member at Lit almost 14 years. Yes, I am kinky in RL. You can read my work here: http://themoonlitpillow.com Also here, by searching for Skye Leroux...