Best Shot Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he felt her pulling away. His heart was racing and he thought for a moment he might pass out. She said nothing, but tugged at his arm, indicating that she wanted him to stand. With a monumental effort, he obeyed.

Shannon led him over to the restraint cross, positioned him against it facing her, and silently fastened the cuffs around his outstretched wrists and ankles. Julian's mind was spinning and he had this sense that he was falling through space. In an effort to save himself, he focused on Shannon's face.

She was looking directly into his eyes, and as she did, her hand closed around his mostly-erect cock. His entire body quivered and a moan escaped his lips before he could stop it. She stroked him with painful slowness, bringing him to a full erection in moments. As she picked up her pace, he thrust his hips forward and pulled against the restraints. Five or six more strokes left him gasping.

Then Shannon did something unbelievable. She stopped, removed her hand from his cock, and stepped back. She turned and walked to the chair and sat. Julian was lost; he closed his eyes. After what seemed like hours, he opened them to find her standing beside him again.

He had lost a good deal of his erection, but Shannon took him in hand again and stroked him to hardness. She varied the motion of her hand and the intensity with which she touched him, and his penis throbbed under her attentions. He did not know how much more he could take, but he was willing to find out.

Once again, Shannon stopped and took a seat, leaving him panting and sweating on the cross. He felt confused, angry, forlorn; he thought for a moment he might cry. She had not said a word to him since placing him in the restraints. Had he done something wrong? Should he ask? His mind was reeling, so he took several deep breaths and tried to steady himself.

Shannon approached him again, taking him in hand. This time she was almost brutal, working his cock at a furious rate. The world of consciousness shrunk to nothing more than the feel of her hand and his achingly needy cock. Then, from the distance, he heard her voice.

"Mine," she whispered in his ear, "Mine...Mine...Mine. Say it."

His eyes were closed but his mouth was moving—he knew it was. He was trying to say the word, but only the "mmm" made it out.

"Tell me what you want and I might be inclined to let you have it, Julian," she whispered.

What he wanted? He wanted her to stop—and never stop. He wanted release—and he wanted to be in this moment forever.

He was trying so desperately to make himself say something that he was quivering. Yet nothing would come out.

Shannon tried once more. "Tell me, Julian."

Nothing. Just...nothing.

She released his cock and he gasped so loudly it sounded like a sob. She undid the cuffs and helped him to sit, fetching a towel and water for him.

"Drink," she said, softly, "and breathe."

She watched him carefully as she cleaned the cross and stored the equipment. Walking back to the chair, she stood before him, drew him close, and held him. He leaned his head against her chest.

"I would like you to consider coming to me next Saturday night, Julian. If you choose to do that, I will ask you again and I will expect you to answer. Do you understand me?" she asked calmly.

Julian nodded.

"You don't have to tell me if you're coming or not. If you are, be at my door at 9 pm sharp."

"Miss Shannon?" he said shakily.

"Yes, Julian?"

"Next Saturday is Valentine's Day."

He was correct. She had not realized that this was the case, but it changed nothing.

"And?"

"I just wanted to be sure you knew in case you already had plans."

"You will decide what my plans are, Julian," she replied quietly. "Get dressed now and let's find you some food."

**********

She opened the door to find Julian standing there, arms filled with pink and white roses. Behind her, the mantle clock struck the hour.

"Miss Shannon, good evening," he said, smiling warmly.

"Julian, I'm so pleased to see you. Come in."

He stepped in and said, "These are for you, Miss Shannon. If you have a vase, I'd be more than happy to arrange them for you."

A smile lit her face.

"They're just beautiful; thank you so much, Julian. Follow me and I'll find a vase for you."

She led him into the kitchen and while he cut and arranged the sea of roses, she poured champagne for them. In mere minutes, he had a cascading display of the fragrant blooms.

"You are a man of many talents, Julian," she said, handing him a glass.

"You're too kind, Miss," he replied. "May I offer a toast?"

Shannon nodded.

"To a Lady whose beauty and elegance could make roses blush," he said, lifting his glass.

"So sweet," Shannon smiled, lifting her glass and drinking. "Let's sit so we're comfortable."

The two moved into the sitting room and sat chatting about the week that had just ended. No mention was made of the previous Saturday night, but the veil of it hung just above them. Shannon knew it was there, but was determined that it would not cast a shadow upon them.

She placed her empty champagne flute on the coffee table and moved very close to Julian. She pushed a strand of his hair back into place and let her hand caress the side of his face. She loved the feel of the light stubble along his jaw line and how it served as a contrast to the softness of his upper cheek. She looked into his deep soulful eyes and found them filled with devotion.

Placing her cheek against his, filled with passion and desire, Shannon spoke.

"Do you remember what I told you last week, Julian?"

"I do, Miss," he said quietly.

"Tell me."

"You said that if I chose to come here tonight, you would ask me again and that you would expect me to answer."

"That's right, Julian. Did you think about that during the week?"

"I thought of little else, Miss," he replied. She felt his cheek grow warm against hers.

"Confessing again, are you?" she teased.

"You seem to bring out the need in me, Miss...."

"Ah, that's very good, Julian. Now go on and tell me what other needs I bring out in you," Shannon instructed.

She could feel him swallow hard as he prepared to speak, and she slowly moved her cheek away from his so that she could see him.

"You...I..." he began. He lowered his head for a long moment and took a deep breath. In the next moment, he was on his knees before her.

"Miss Shannon, I want to serve you in any and every way that will please you and make you happy. I want to give you everything I have, everything I am...and if you won't allow it, I might just explode. I...I cannot stop thinking of you...your voice, your touch, your eyes, your power over me. Please...please let me offer myself to you."

He lowered his head onto her thigh and reached out tentatively and placed a hand on her ankle. Shannon was speechless for several moments; he was so earnest and his statement was so heart-felt that he had literally taken her breath away. This was so much more than she had hoped for.

She lifted his head from her lap and tilted his chin upward so that she could kiss him. It was a long, deep kiss that left Julian breathless now, as well. As he leaned back on his heels, Shannon stood and beckoned him to follow.

Leading him into the bedroom, she sat him on the end of the bed and leaned down to kiss him again. His tongue eagerly met hers but she knew that she was in control of him. She could feel herself glowing like a candle in the darkness. She continued to explore his sweet mouth as she undressed him. He moved for her with an ease that confirmed his deepest longings—that this was exactly where he belonged.

It wasn't long before she had him naked, and she stepped back and began to remove her own clothing. He started to speak, but she quieted him, wanting him to feel his need building so that the anticipation was a delicious pain. By the time she was down to her bra and panties, he was stiff and moaning softly. Shannon smiled.

Moving to the bed, she indicated that he should move back further and, as he did, she climbed up and straddled him at the waist. She teased his nipples with her thumbs and gyrated against him—just out of range of his cock. Still, she could feel it poking her from behind and she loved that.

Her nails made trails down the front of his chest and onto his stomach. He whimpered and tried to lift his hips, but Shannon pressed down against him until he quieted.

"Will you be my good boy, Julian?"

"Yes, Miss," he whispered, "I will be so good for you."

"That's right," she confirmed as she slid off him and removed her bra and panties, finally revealing her soft curvaceous body to him. When she turned back to him, his hands were outstretched.

"What is it that you want, Julian?" she asked.

"To be allowed to touch you, Miss," he said, simply and longingly.

She nodded and straddled him again, at chest level this time. She ran her hands through his hair and grabbed a handful.

"I want the touch of your tongue again, Julian," she murmured.

He moaned softly and nodded.

"And I want you moaning like that while you're touching me."

She raised herself up and resettled so that her legs were on either side of his neck. She straightened her back, bringing his mouth in contact with her at last.

Julian's tongue flicked in and out, catching the edges of her fringed lips like little bursts of electricity. As she gasped, he took the opportunity to plunge deeper, spreading her open with his thumbs and finding her aching clit with his lips. He sucked gently and viciously, drew eternal circles around it, and probed it from every angle. Shannon was in ecstasy.

Pulling Julian's hair made him moan loudly and the vibrations of his vocalizations hummed against her, driving her mad with pleasure. She felt the tension in his muscles beneath her and knew the time was nigh.

Shannon pulled back and let her tongue trace its way down his body, stopping to attend to his hardened nipples. She continued straight down the center of his body, drawing a circle around his navel, and then proceeding ever so slowly along the trail of fine hairs that led directly to his cock. At the end of that trail, she raised her head and looked at Julian's face. His mouth was open and his eyes were nearly closed, as if he had entered a trance state.

"My boy," Shannon whispered, then slid her mouth all the way down his cock.

A small faraway voice called out, "Oh, god, yes, Mistress!"

Shannon let her mouth work up and down a few times, savoring his taste. His cock was hot and hard and throbbing, and she had to have it. Positioning herself above him, she lowered herself so that his cock was just touching her.

"Mine," she said, in a voice strong and clear.

"Yours," repeated Julian. "Yours."

The power burst over her skin like a rainstorm and she took his cock inside her, riding him to the heights of pleasure. It was time for both of them to have the moment that had been months in the making.

Pulsing quickly on his cock, Shannon said, "Julian, look at me right now."

His eyes opened, focusing slowly, and his gaze met hers.

"On the count of 3, you will come for me. You will give me everything."

"Yes, Mistress," he panted.

Taking him fully inside her, she rose and fell as she counted.

"1...2...3...now, Julian."

His body jumped as if he had been struck by lightning and she felt the surging of his cock. A cry poured forth from him that seemed to last forever. It was that sound that cracked Shannon's self-control, and she was surrounded by the crashing waves of her own orgasms. Her voice joined Julian's in a cry of pleasure and release that surely must have been heard by the angels.

She collapsed against Julian's now-still body and became aware that tears were running down her face. She roused herself and lifted her head to find Julian in the same state. She climbed off him and scurried to collect him in her arms, stroking his hair and murmuring endearments.

"Are you alright, Mine?" she asked quietly.

"I'm not sure, Mistress...it depends."

"On what?"

"The answer to a question," he replied.

"Ask," she commanded.

"Will you allow me the honor of attempting to earn a permanent place in your life, Miss Shannon?"

She looked down upon him cradled in her arms and took a slow, deep breath.

"Mistress, not Miss Shannon," she answered quietly. "And consider it earned."

He wrapped his arms around her tightly and she rocked him gently. Within minutes, he was asleep.

As she watched him breathing and played with strands of his hair, Shannon was filled with gratitude and happiness.

Letting the night's events wash over her, Shannon began to laugh quietly. She placed a soft kiss on Julian's forehead, then looked up and whispered, "Best shot ever...thanks!"

12