Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm. A blowjob, huh? That all you think I'm good for?" Stacy pouted playfully.

She gasped as my palm cracked lightly across her tit making her squirm. "Nope. You've got two other holes I plan on defiling tonight as well."

"Oh god, yes!!! Well, we better get started then," my nasty wife purred as she slid to her knees between my legs while never once releasing my cock nor ceasing her stroking it back to full hardness.

Now, it was my turn to gasp for breath and spasm. Without any preamble nor warning, the hot, curvy slut I wanted to spend the rest of my life with simply inhaled my entire dick straight into her throat. In one swift movement, her lips were suddenly pressed against my pelvis and balls as I fought frantically not to immediately dump my first load of cum directly into her stomach. When my eyes uncrossed, I was able to focus on the fact that the tricky little tramp was staring directly up at me at the while with my member still firmly in her throat. As a pro at cocksucking, I saw her nostrils flaring as she maintained her breathing at the same time that I was lodged in her esophagus. Even with her lips stretched around my shaft, I could see her smiling slightly. In response to my stunned expression, she started a series of small swallows that were designed to massage my dick. I groaned and fought yet again mot to cum. She's done this to me before so I knew what to expect, but it's still not anything any man is ever truly prepared to ride out entirely. I trusted my wife completely, and she knew most of my limits. So, I was set to recline on the couch and endure the unparalleled pleasure she was about to give me.

I had a half second's warning from a flash in her eyes before Stacy yanked her head back quickly until just the tip of me was still trapped between her red smeared lip. I had no time to prepare nor recover before she violently jammed me back into her throat. I watched this amazing sight while silently cursing the smug look in her eyes as my naughty slut repeated this process over and over again. However, she didn't do it in any rhythm or set pace. No, she did it at random so that I could never brace myself and had to ride out every painfully, deliciously intense sensation of pleasure she gave me. Then, after a few minutes, she added a new dynamic that had me clawing at the leather couch. Each time her lips bottomed out, I felt her struggling to force her tongue out in an attempt to lick my balls while I was lodged in her throat. Once she started this, I knew I was a goner, but still I stubbornly fought against cumming. Then, without any warning, Stacy jerked her mouth completely off of me and grasped my spit-slicked cock that felt every breath of air due to its over-sensitized state and the glistening coating of saliva covering it. Panting hard, my wife admired her handiwork as she cooed over my dick. Meanwhile, I still struggled not to blow my load like a geyser.

As I said before, Stacy knew most of my limits and allowed me to recover just enough so that my teetering orgasm edged back down before she began gliding her fist up and down my length bringing out yet another groan from me. "Poor baby. You want to cum so bad, don't you?"

Through gritted teeth I was able to hiss out, "No!" The look of shock and mild worry on her face was priceless before I continued. "I'm not cumming until I pay your skank-ass back by fucking you into a coma."

Stacy beamed at this before resuming her sex kitten demeanor. "But how will you do that when I hold all the power?"

I shocked her again by sitting up abruptly and clutching a fistful of her coppery mane. Her surprise caused her to slacken her grip on me which I took advantage of by haul her up and over my lap before bringing my palm violently down on one perfect, round cheek.

CRACK!!!

Stacy yelped and squirmed on my thighs, but I kept hold of her hair and buried hear head on the couch cushion. I was careful enough to keep her head turned slightly so that she could breathe and so that I could her everything that came out of her mouth.

CRACK!!!

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

CRACK!!! CRACK!!!

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!"

CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!!

"OH FUCK!!! MY ASS!!!"

"Fuck your ass? Don't worry, I'll get to that later."

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK!!!!

"FUCK!!! DON'T YOU DARE STOP YOUBIG-DICK MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

I grinned wickedly at this as I continued to work her ass towards a nice cherry red hue. Even though I knew my wife well enough to know she loves being put in her place and treated like a worthless whore, I still always gave her the opportunity to use our safe word. I would never intentionally hurt her, so we had a safe word for times like this to let me know she had reached her limit. However, her howls and screeches just proved that she was getting more and more into the abuse.

"You're just a filthy slut who likes getting used." CRACK!!!

"God, yes!!! Please, baby, keep using me!" Stacy had actually arched her back as much as she was able to in the awkward position to present her ass more fully to my blows.

CRACK!!! "Why should I? You seemed to think you had all the power a minute ago. Tell me why I should keep using such a presumptuous whore like you." CRACK, CRACK, CRACK!!!

"Please, sir," Stacy pleadingly sobbed. Her use of the title 'sir' was not lost on me. "I'm sorry!!!" CRACK!!! "OH GOD!!! I'm sorry I was so stupid! Use me! I'm your slut! Your whore! No one else's! you get to use my body and mind however you want." CRACK!!! "YESSSSSSS!!!! Keeping using me, and please fill me with your wonderful dick when you feel like it! I'm yours!!!!" CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK!!!!

This last series of smacks actually gave Stacy another shuddering orgasm. Pleased that I was able to fulfill the buried submissive side of my lover I let her ride it out before I resume my role. I swiftly dumped her on the floor as I stood up. Snatching another fistful of her hair, I hauled her up and bent her over the arm of the couch before snarling, "Fucking slut, who told you, you could cum?"

Stacy could only moan pitifully as I eased two fingers into her gushing pussy. I pumped them a few times before her ass jerked back and forth trying to help me get them further inside her. "You're fucking soaked! You enjoy being used like a piece of fuckmeat. Look at you bouncing on my fingers like a porn whore." Stacy began thrusting faster on my fingers at my words. She even started rolling her hips without realizing it. The result was that she was effectively twerking her ass up and down and back and forth while riding her pussy on my fingers. I've always loved watching how her ass jiggles and moves when she twerks. I let her continue for a few more minutes and enjoyed the show. Finally, I pulled my fingers our of her pussy and released my grip on her hair. Then, I placed both hands on her ass and massaged the red cheeks gently. A sigh of pleasure followed a momentary whimper of pain before she slowly ground herself against my hands. With each upward motion of my massaging, I would spread her large globes apart to reveal her slick cunt and winking anus.

Gripping her hair again, I had Stacy stand straight and turned her face so I could kiss her once more. Just to let her know that I wasn't being totally gentle with her, I swatted her ass and pinched a nipple. Her muffled squeal let me know that she approved. A nudge was all she needed to understand what I wanted. Grinning saucily at me over her shoulder, my wife strutted towards the stairs leading up to the second floor and our master bedroom. Upon reaching the stairs, she went down on all fours and began crawling up them while waving her bright red ass from side to side. I followed while openly staring at her magnificent ass. Once she reached the second floor, she remained on her hands and knees as she prowled like some sultry cat toward our room. At our bedside, she stopped and knelt submissively while peering up at me through her dark lashes. Standing in front of Stacy in a dominant position with my hard dick inches from her face, I stroked her lustrous auburn hair. Smiling radiantly, she leaned forward and gave my cock a long sensuous lick from its head all the way up its length to the root. I shivered involuntarily and grinned menacingly down at her. Grabbing her by the throat, I lifted her up and shoved her onto the bed.

We'd played this out before, so once her back hit the mattress her legs splayed out wide. There was a devilish glint in her eyes as Stacy gripped the backs of her knees and drew them up to her shoulders. Climbing onto the bed, I settled myself on my knees between her legs as I gazed down at her. Feeling wicked, I slapped my dick on her spread pussy drawing a groan of pleasure from Stacy. In one swift motion, I buried my dick fully into her pussy. Stacy jerked and released her knees to grip the bed covers. To keep her in position, I placed my hands on the mattress on either side of her torso cradling the backs of her knees in the crooks of my elbows. Stacy panted and groaned as I slowly sawed my dick into her before building up a faster rhythm. My lusty wife sneered and hissed up at me as she lifted her head off the mattress. Lowering my face to hers, I hungrily devoured her mouth as I began to pound the shit out of her. Shifting my palms to above her shoulders, I now had her bent almost completely in half. However, I knew how limber she was and wasn't worried about any discomfort on her part as my thighs slapped a rhythm against her ass with each thrust. Soon enough, Stacy began shrieking into my mouth as yet another hard orgasm wracked her body. Mercilessly, I continued to slam in and out of her through her convulsions. Given my anxiety over the coming time apart and the anticipation of her arrival home tonight, I was already teetering close to the point of no return. Her quivering climax pushed me over the edge with me roaring my own release into her mouth. As I shots ropes of thick cum into her pussy, it just set Stacy off again leading to another massive orgasm on the tail of her previous one. I could feel her digging furrows in my back with her nails but only in a detached sense as I rode my own explosion. Even though I was pouring ounces of spunk into her, I continued to pound my dick into Stacy's clutching cunt. Once it was filled to the brim, my thrusting caused the goo to squirt out with each plunge as I continued to add more to the deluge inside her.

Finally, mercifully, my flow reduced to a dribble, and my thrust slowed to deep intermittent shoves. Stacy lay quivering beneath me as I slowly untangled our bodies leaving her legs to flop bonelessly to the mattress once I released them in the position I'd had them pinned. My slutty wife groaned in protest as I slowly unsheathed my dick from her grasping pussy. I joined her grunts once I'd finally withdrawn from her depths before collapsing on my stomach next to her. We both lay struggling to relearn how to breathe again, but as always, I recovered before she did and propped my weight onto my elbows to gaze over at the woman I loved.

Stacy was a sex-drenched mess. Strands of her auburn hair were plastered to her forehead from the sweat of her exertions. Her skin was flushed though not anywhere near as much as her ass was, no doubt. Her massive tits jiggled with each labored breath as her chest rose and fell in struggling gasps. The bedspread beneath her was quickly becoming saturated with my cum that was pouring out of her quickly closing cunt hole. Her eyes were clenched shut as she rode out the final tremors of orgasm that continued to cause her body to spasm intermittently. Eventually, she opened her eyes and gazed blearily up at me trying to focus on my features. Then, Stacy beamed up at me in a cum-drunk sort of way that I enjoyed seeing on her every time we fucked.

"You realize I'm still gonna grill you for info," I teased as I leaned down to kiss her softly. "You're not getting out of this."

With a goofy grin, she replied, "Do your worst! I'll never talk no matter how much you beat my poor pussy. What'd she ever do to you?"

Laughing, I bit a nipple and answered, "She gave me lots of orgasms. S,o I do my best to drown her in return."

"Bastard!"

"Not so, I know who my dad was." This caused Stacy to erupt into a fit of giggles. I had done so on purpose to get her to recover enough to be lucid for questioning while still being pliant in that post-fuck sort of way. "Now, what've you got planned."

"Nuh uh," my slut grinned. "it's a surprise, but you've been such a good boy that I think I can give you a few hints. First though, I'm fucking starving!"

"I thought I filled your belly with plenty of protein."
"Asshole, that was my cunt, not my belly. If you wanted to do that, you should've pulled out and dumped your load down my throat."

"I was afraid you'd choke to death while you had your fuck-seizures."

"I like my fuck-seizures," Stacy purred as she tried to inch towards the edge of the bed. I quickly pinned her and began nibbling a nipple despite her protests. "Baby, please! I didn't eat all day because those dumb fucks at work kept interrupting me all damned day about preparations for the trip. I'm starving! Feed me, then fuck me."

I couldn't help it. I started trembling with laughter while still suckling her overly sensitive nipple. "Make you a deal," I mumbled with a mouth full of tit. "I'll feed you, but you've got to give me answers about whatever you've been scheming for the past month."

"OK, OK, DEAL!!! PLEASE, BABY!"

Chuckling, I sat up and pulled my dear wife up as well. Carefully, I helped her to shaky feet and led her from the room. We made it to the kitchen, still naked. I could practically see her mouth water when she smelled the six-cheese lasagna in the oven, so I left her to sit at the island in the center of the space, while I grabbed some pot holders on my way to the oven. I could tell that she was still a little fatigued, so I portioned out steaming lasagna onto two plates before setting them on the island. Then, I set out silverware which was barely in front of Stacy before she attacked her food. I laughed as I poured her a glass of red and a glass of soda for me. I slowly ate as Stacy wolfed hers down. When she finished, I took her plate and gave her a second helping.

I waited until I noticed her slowing down before I pounced. "So, about next week..."

I had to force myself not to laugh as she choked on a bite of lasagna. I patted her on the back as she cleared her throat and recovered from the surprise. Glaring at me, she rasped, "You're an asshole."

"Your asshole. Now, c'mon, and spill something."

"Ok, ok!!! Obviously, I'm not going to tell you much," Stacy smiled saucily at me. "However, I will lay some things out. First of all, you are an amazing stud at sex. Second, I'm only the third woman you've ever fucked." She waved me to silence when I tried to interject. "I know that you love me completely. There is absolutely no question in my mind on that."

She reached over and clasped my hand. Her smile was radiant as she gazed into my eyes. "I love you just as much. That's why I want to give you something very special while I'm on my business trip. I'm giving you a hallpass."

I sat speechless as I tried to process exactly what the hell she just told me.

"I know. You're wondering what the hell I'm thinking. I'm thinking that while I was the biggest slut around, you were (and still are) a good man. You've been totally faithful to me. Someone like you deserves to have fun and get to fuck sluts. I am certain that you won't turn into some kind of monster and leave me for another woman or three. I trust you and know that you can handle this kind of responsibility.

"While I'm gone, you can fuck any woman you'd like, but I have a few conditions.

"First, I want you to run any prospective fuck buddies by me when we talk, text, or skype. Unless, it's someone I already know and approve of." She paused nervously. "My friends, for example. You have free reign to fuck any of them.

"Second, after you do the deed, you have to tell me all about it. I want all the filthy details.

"Third, whenever possible, I'd also like photo or video of your dalliances. Specifically, I want cumshot pics if it's not possible to video the fucking. I want to see your yummy cum plastered all over some slut's tits or face or leaking out of one of her holes.

"Fourth and finally, I want you to do this. No saying that you will, and then, sitting back not doing anything. I want you to have fun and fuck hot sluts. I don't want you to miss out on this."

I sat in absolute shock as Stacy's words sank in. "Baby, this is insane! How can I do this?"

"You can do this with my full blessing and support. Honey, I love you. I know that this is strange, but I want you to do this."

"I don't know about all of this. This is so bizarre, but I do trust you. I love you and will never betray you. If (and that's a big if) I do this, it's going to be a huge deal for me."

Stacy squeezed my hand harder as she smiled at me. "I know that, baby."

"Ok, I'll do it. But first, I'm taking you back to our bed and I'm going to fuck you into a wheelchair." The look of excitement mixed with trepidation on her face was priceless.

12