All Comments on 'Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 01.5'

by Bishopmalcolm08

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stacy will deserve

losing him for sure

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic! 5 stars.

Finally, an amazing wife who not only loves her husband but put two big, strong men in their place.

I hope she fucks everyone but them. And while I usually hate cheating wife's (wives? Wifeses...whatever) I like her. I hope she doesn't turn her husband into a loser cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good wife and a strong woman is great but hope her reason for the pass is not because she wants more people in her bed Also when a girl is a pig when she is younger with no reguard for her reputation this is what can happen. These two former guys who went to college with her and both fucked her only see her as a dirty pig. They don’t see past her being a college slut, even though she has as education, a good job and a ten year marriage. She’s just an easy toy for them to use even though she made it clear she didn’t want to. Her husband happens to be better than me because even though she is totally hot and a great girl I couldn’t have married her. If I know how much of a pig she was I just couldn’t get past that. I could hook up with her and be a good friend but knowing how many cocks used her would never allow that vision out of my head. It might be shallow but it’s me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I beg you. Please don't fuck this up.

Don't do it to her. It's way too easy at this point. Just let her get through this Dubai thing and then go home where she can fuck her husband and best friend in peace. These two random ass people don't do shit but add conflict between an already strong ass relationship.

Bishopmalcolm08Bishopmalcolm08about 6 years agoAuthor
Stay Tuned

Thank you for your comment. Im glad that you are emotionally invested enough to make such a request. As to whether or not anything will happen between Stacy and Etienne & Gunter, i invite you to to continue reading the upcoming chapters that i will be posting soon. Conflict adds spice to any story and helps engage the reader to more that just all the hot sex. I promise that i will continue to do my best to post more work that keeps everypne whom enjoys the story so far to stay coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Do your homework!!!!

It's "free rein" which is when you stop pulling on the reins and let the horse do what he wants. Monarchy has nothing to do with it.

The area right above the waist is a "midriff" and has nothing to do with tectonic plates moving apart.

But your really big blunder was describing Sunday in Dubai as a day of prayer or worship or sabbath. Muslim countries like Dubai have weekly gatherings at the mosque on FRIDAYS. And they don't call it sabbath. That's Jewish.

R.

Bishopmalcolm08Bishopmalcolm08about 6 years agoAuthor
Inexcusable mistake

To the anaonymous user whom posted about my use of the word sabbath and the incorrect day of worship, I thank you for your feedback. It is true that I am not well versed in Muslim culture or faith and merely used information from the similar faiths of Christianity and Judaism. I thank you for pointing out this flaw in my narrative and sincerely meant no insult to the Muslim faith at all. I have no excuse and can only say that I’ll do better on my use of cultural and religious information.

That being said I was more focused on the story and less on accuracy since this is a free fiction site. Also, I’m placing a warning right now that any insulting comments about Islam and it’s followers will be swiftly deleted. I am not on this site to start a religious debate. I’m posting stories of a type that I enjoy and hope others will too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who vs. whom

If the character is doing the action, "who"; if the action is done to the character, "whom." If you are not sure, "who," because that is the more acceptable error if wrong. Many commenters don't seem to have much regard for correct English, putting down those who offer corrections. But I hope the author appreciates well-meaning advice to better the usage. It's not a put-down; it is an attempt to help better their writing.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Biggest criticism

Repeating what has been said.

It's a common thing with authors here, when they do a series at some point in each chapter they cover the same stuff "she was 5' 14" with the brightest green eyes, so bright they looked purple", "his cock was 19" long and as wide as a catering size coffee tin", etc (I know i've gone for the absurd on purpose).

There really is no need to repeat vital statistics or medical conditions that have already been described in previous chapters. If people haven't read them, that's their issue, not yours and if they need to be spoon fed still, I suggest they are not old enough for this site. Guess you can tell one of my pet peeves.

Agree with the nony comment about the 2 former lovers, rather than just not letting them have any of Stacy and ruin her, better to have them both thrown off the project for sexual misconduct (or even have them end up on a Dubai prison).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MODIFIED VIEW

I agree with kiteares about repetition with two modifications.

1. I am not quite as annoyed as he is. While bothersome, I just skip/scan through it.

In fact, having read probably thousands of Literotica stories, and realizing that the description (I'm talking about the initial one) is going to be of an idealized hottie, I often just think, "Yeah, yeah," and skip to the end of the description. Which probably has to be there for the story, but since I recognize the gist of it, I do not have to read it.

2. I have encountered repetitions that were helpful to me.

I'm thinking of a series where the preface of a successive chapter would recap some of the previous chapter(s). It was helpful because it was not just a repeat of the words, but a (very short) review of ideas that sometimes clarified something of a previous chapter; so much so, that I began to look forward to the preface of the next chapter, hoping it might give me insight into the previous one(s).

I suspect this issue is one of personal taste.

I've read comments heartily applauding a story (often by a lady author, but not always) with long, elaborate descriptions of people, clothing, scenery, houses and their furnishings, menus, etc. It may have been a story that I just abandoned without reading the rest of it, because of the tedious reading.

I prefer stories like those of Just Plain Bob, that are straightforward, no nonsense, get-with-the-plot. Backgrounds on how they met? Not so much (though JPB sometimes does it), unless it figures into the plot/storyline.

Somewhat hesitant about this story, I did not rate previous chapters, but it has now gotten under my skin, so I gave 5 stars to Ch. 01.5.

Still happily reading,

Paul in Oklahoma

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I like how you brought Etienne and Gunter into Stacy's present situation. There's an important lesson to be learned here. Personally, I learned it at a very young age. Probably when I was in 3rd grade.

EACH AND EVERY DECISION OR ACTION THAT YOU TAKE WILL ALWAYS HAVE RAMIFICATIONS TO THE FUTURE.

Stacy's past came back to haunt her. She may have thought that having carefree sex in her youth was a hell of a lot of fun. But there's always consequences for everything that you do. People who understand that from an early age usually grow up to have strong moral values. Sadly, many of your readers will still not connect the dots.

I'm not even sure that the author consciously tried to teach that lesson. It may have been a total accident that I saw this as a teaching moment. 4/5

SlamnukeSlamnukeabout 2 years ago

There is no such thing as a slut who has morals. These are mutually exclusive qualities. Why? Because this kind of sexual history makes pair bonding impossible (according to studies done on the topic) and for every partner a woman has the chances of divorce skyrocket.

I know this is a work of fiction but morality has a very clear definition and it cannot be defined without religion. Morality without religion is boundless and meaningless because it can be defined in any manner the person chooses. In other words, a higher authority is necessary in order for morality to exist. Otherwise it’s a free for all and it doesn’t really exist.

I know this is fiction but it’s pretty immersion killing reading a story about a reformed slut who found a magic man with unlimited stamina. If you had used a magic or supernatural explanation then fine, but you didn’t. Thus, it makes the story seem rather ridiculous on its face.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Wrong. In the previous parts there was never an understanding by her husband that she could be with any man. So, this story has already slipped away from the original setup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBishopmalcolm08@Bishopmalcolm08
Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;) To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES