Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Etienne laughed cockily. "Oh, SS, you've never played hard to get before. I kinda like it. It'll make tapping that ass of your again so much sweeter. You know you've missed this," he said as he cupped his own crotch.

"Yeah, baby," Gunter growled. "You know you been missin' this BBC." Again, Stacy inwardly rolled her eyes since despite the size of his frame, he was a tame six and a half inches with average thickness. Quite far from the myth of a 'big, black cock.'

"I think we're done here," Stacy said coldly as she stood. Similarly, both big men rose as well.

"Wait, SS, where you goin'? You know you wanna party with us like old times."

"No, Etienne, I do not want to 'party.' And stop calling me that stupid nickname. We're not in college anymore."

"What? SS? You've always been and will always be Slutty Stacy. You know it's true. Now, c'mon to my room so we can spit roast you like the last time we were all together."

Stacy stormed toward the suite's door and heard one of the men angrily stomping after her. Subtly, she clutched her phone in her purse and set up the panic button that her company had provided for her safety while in the country. One press and hotel security would converge on her location within minutes. Predictably, Etienne's big hand pressed on the door and slammed it shut as she tried to open it.

"Move that hand, Etienne," Stacy growled up at the bigger man as her eyes promised pain. The sheer hostility in them had him momentarily wary.

"What's the matter with you? You've always been down to fuck. What changed?"

"I told you before that I grew up. Why don't you try it?" She could see to fury in his eyes and for a moment she was actually worried that he might strike her.

Finally, he removed his hand and stood back. "This playing hard to get is gonna get old fast, but it's ok. We've got two weeks to find time to tag team that luscious ass of yours."

Stacy stared daggers at him as she opened the door and closed it firmly behind her though she had dearly wanted to slam it. She trembled with rage as she stormed back to the elevator to ride back up to her room. Once inside, she had to try several times to engage the sliding bolt and secondary lock because her hands were shaking so badly.

Her body was still trembling as the adrenaline drained out when she put in a Skype request to Gabe. He answered it immediately having just gotten home. Stacy did her best to put on a brave face and not let on just how badly the encounter with Etienne and Gunter had rattled her. As usual, it only took a few minutes of conversation with Gabe to relax her and put her at ease. Soon, she was laughing and bantering with the love of her life as the near encounter with her ex-partners was quickly put out of her mind. Eventually, she was able to steer the conversation around to Gabe's hallpass, and Stacy's mood soon soured slightly.

"What do you mean you haven't met anyone?" she demanded.

"C'mon, honey," Gabe tried to placate his wife. "You know I've never been that good around people and even worse around women. I'm so flattered that you would give me a gift like this, but the truth is that it's kinda wasted on me. I'm not the kind of guy that women go for."

"Bullshit, baby! You know for a damned fact that you're the biggest stud around. You know how much of an authority on fucking I am, so believe me when I tell you how fucking good you are. "

"Yeah, but that's no guarantee that I'd be able to score a one-nighter with some random woman. Besides that, I'm not gonna go out for some random pussy in the first place. You know that's not the kinda guy I am."

"I know, baby. It's one reason why I fell for you," despite her annoyance, Stacy could feel the grin spread across her lips as she said these words.

"Look, honey, I just don't' feel comfortable going out and spending an entire evening trying to find a woman with little to no guarantee that I'll even be able to succeed. You can partly blame my comfort and safety of my relationship with you for that. I love you, and I know for a fact that you love me. Plus, the sex between us is epic. Subconsciously, why would I go out looking for other pussy than yours?"

"That's a question lots of women in marriages and committed relationships ask themselves about their partners who cheat on them." Realizing how what she said might be misconstrued, Stacy added quickly, "You're not cheating on me though. I know what you're doing and fully approve of it.

"Gabe, baby, you had a few girls before me, but you never really got into the casual sex scene. You never really got to experience the amazing thrill of fucking new and interesting people spontaneously. I was careful and safe about who I chose to fuck, but it was still wild and exciting. I want that for you too. Please, understand that I want the best life possible for you with me, and part of that includes getting you to try things that not only do I believe you'd like but that you'd be the best in the fucking world at.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had, and I have total confidence that our relationship will survive and thrive by adding other women to the mix. So, will you please at least try to meet other women? I promise you that once you make them cum like crazy that they'll follow you forever."

She could see the struggle in Gabriel's face as he contemplated his wife's words. "I'll try, but I don't think I'll have any luck. You know I'm not good with women."

A plan began to form in the wicked woman's mind as she grinned mischievously. "Ok, baby, you've forced my hand. I'll just have to do something about this."

"Wait a minute, what are you-"

"Sweet dreams, baby. I gotta go and get some sleep. It's late as hell, and I gotta get things ready for the meeting coming up." Stacy blew a wet kiss at Gabriel as she terminated the connection.

She trembled, but this time with desire and excitement as she picked up her cell to text her best friend, Sophia, while she brought up the camera of her laptop to get ready to record a special message for her husband. She couldn't wait to see his reaction to what she had planned for him.

12