All Comments on 'Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 02.5'

by Bishopmalcolm08

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
These are some great friends!

Nothing like ladies that will sleep with your husband while you're away! Full marks!

5 *s from me!

aMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

This tale has everything. A smart sexy wife. A stud husband. Sexy girlfriends. Video sex. Drama. I can’t wait for o see where this goes. And if the wife gets to play as well. Keep it up and ignore the idiot troll!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love the people complaining about the story not being realistic. If realism was a requirement 75% of the stories in Loving Wives would be deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
At least

she didn't cheat. That's positive!

TLMorganTLMorganabout 6 years ago

I really dig this series and would like to see more Lisa :)

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Communication

It's interesting to read Stacy's perspective, to me, she is coming across a less than secure or confident in her decisions regarding Gabe and the hall pass.

I think when she's back from Dubai they need t osit down for one hell of a heart to heart, before moving Sophia into the house.

I liked the pointed comment at the end of the meeting - I can't touch another man without my husband present, hopefully the dicks will pick up on that, but I'm guessing their egos won't let them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Friendship Consequences

Whenever a husband lets his wife have sex with his best friend their are consequences and the bond between the two men is somewhat diminished forever. There is added tension whenever his best friend visits or is around his wife. I believe this is because of the competitive (instinctive) nature of males to displace others away from their females.

Wives seem to be more possessive and jealous of another women particularly if they are single. That emotion did not seem to come out in this chapter when she realizes her BFF and her husband both have lusted over each other for a long time and are now actual lovers and possibly future lovers if the “hands off” rules are not reinstated. Be interesting to see how Stacy handles the new found relationship between her BFF and her now liberated husband.

Now that Gabe has had sex with her friends will Stacy feel entitled to be with other men again? Would Gabe be OK giving her a hall pass in return knowing how slutty she can be? Can’t wait to see how this unfolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBishopmalcolm08@Bishopmalcolm08
Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;) To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES