Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy grabbed the tablet to lay propped on her flat tummy as she kicked the cover and sheet down while also pulling up her nightie. She resumed strumming her throbbing clit as she continued, "Mmmmmm, he's very good at that. I told you as such. Lay back and enjoy because he's gonna spend a while teasing you before his tongue even touches your twat." She grinned as she heard her husband chuckle and her friend moan in frustration.

The lusty wife's breathing turned ragged as she watched Gabe licking and nibbling Lisa's thighs and the spots where they met her crotch but never actually touched her pussy. The result left the huge racked slut writhing and clutching at her husband's head to try to force his mouth where she desperately wanted it.

"Fuck!! Just lick it already, you bastard! X, is he always this mean?"

Unbale to keep the tablet stable on her body anymore, Stacy laid it on the mattress between her spread legs as she went back to jilling her hot cunt. "Only when he's trying to make you cum your head off. You must have said something to him to make him want to prove a point."

"I... I... Oh fuck, please lick it! I bet him I could make him tap out first. Oh shit, you're such a fucking tease!"

Once again on the verge of an orgasm, it was interrupting yet again as Stacy burst out in delighted laughter. "You fucked up, Lumps. I hope you didn't bet him anything big 'cause you're gonna lose badly."

Stacy pushed the two middle fingers of her right hand into her steaming honeypot as her left hand pinched and rolled her nipple. She was amused as hell at seeing Lisa clutch two fistfuls of Gabe's hair trying to force him onto her pussy but growled in frustration when he would jerk aside at the last second. "Fuck you, bitch. He's gonna tap out!"

"Sorry, honey. You've already lost before you've begun. What'd you bet?" Stacy asked curious to see what Gabe would win from her naïve friend.

Lisa shouted in frustration a wordless yell as the writhing wife's husband responded, "We bet that the loser becomes the other's pet for a full twenty-four hours after they tap out."

Stacy's hips jerked as a small orgasm shot through her and she squealed, "Oh my fucking god! That is so fucking hot that you're gonna be his pet for a day."

Stacy was now jamming the fingers in her cunt furiously as she saw Lisa hiss and scramble onto all fours in front of Gabe to grasp his dick and give it a sensuous lick. She couldn't see much of the action and leaned forward to quickly swipe to a different camera in the bedroom. She moaned as she watched her friend lick and suck on her husband's balls while stroking his shaft. It was so hot a sight to see him hold her head in place as he smacked his cock across her face as well as the lust filled look on her face.

She didn't know why she hadn't cum yet, but Stacy kept frigging and pumping her cunt as she watched Lisa suck the cock that had been solely hers for a decade. Far from jealous, Stacy was more turned on than she had ever been in her whole life. The slut wife watched Gabe keep his hold on Lisa's braids to control her and dominate her which revved both women up.

Then he directed the massive titted slut to lay on her back and growled at her to push her tits together. Stacy knew just how spectacular it felt to experience her husband's dick in the valley between her knockers and was giddy in anticipation for her friend. Just as she added a third finger to her overheated sex, Gabe met her eyes. The contact caused her hips to jerk off the mattress involuntarily. Why couldn't she cum? She wanted to nut so badly but couldn't for some reason.

The husband and wife's eyes remained locked together as he slowly began pumping his cock between her friend's massive balloons. A look seemed to pass over his eyes, a meaningful command that was unspoken in only a way that people whom had shared such a deep and abiding love for years could connect with. That was all it took.

Stacy shrieked her head off and an intensity detonated in her brain that traveled to every nerve of her body. She felt a thick clear fluid spray from her pussy that was deflected to splatter everywhere from her jamming fingers. She felt it going everywhere. It coated her hand and thighs and even squirted upwards to splash on her tits. She even felt a single drop land on her lower lip to hang and quiver there as her shriek lowered to a yell and finally subside to a groan.

Somewhere in the distance from her overloaded senses, she heard another shriek to mirror her own. Through bleary eyes, she saw Gabe continuing to fuck Lisa's tits, but he had reached back to undoubtedly finger her sloshing cunt from the sounds of the wet smacking. It was then that Stacy noticed that she had sprayed all over her tablet which lay in a massive wet spot on the bed.

Weakly, she snatched up the device and slid her tongue over the screen tasting her sweet juice and getting even more turned on as it tingled across her tongue. She continued to clean the tablet with long, slow licks as her fingers once again found their way into her steaming depths. She couldn't really see what was happening on the screen while she was licking it, but she could hear the slap of flesh, Gabe's grunts, and Lisa's mewlings. Her friends sounded as though she was descending into a blubbering mess of flesh. All of it pushed her over the edge again, and Stacy exploded into a second shattering orgasm from the stimuli of her husband fucking her friend's humongous chest.

She seemed physically unable to pry her fingers from her abused cunt as she finally pulled the tablet back enough to watch the moment Gabe plunged his dick into Lisa. She watched him frig Lisa's clit while he plowed her slow and deep. At last, she heard the words she had been waiting for as the pussy-pummeled woman weakly slapped at Gabe's chest and croaked out, "Stop... please stop... you... you fucking... win... just... just stop... goddamnit... please..."

The last of Stacy's strength left her as she dropped the tablet onto the bedside table in a propped position. "God, I want to finish watching this so bad, but I can hardly hold my eyes open anymore. I've cum too much to stay awake anymore."

She saw Lisa crane her neck to look toward the TV even though Stacy's View was from a different camera. Gabriel smiled that smile that turned Stacy into a happy puddle of flesh as he said, "It's ok, honey. Get some sleep. The security system will record all the action so you can watch it later. I love you."

The happy wife felt something inside her melt further as she replied, "I love you, too, baby. Be sure to glaze that big-titted bitch like a Krispey Kreme doughnut. I want pics on my phone when I wake up."

She laughed softly at the pair's exchange after her words, but she closed the connection on the tablet. Stacy barely had the strength to crawl over to the dry side of the bed and pull the sheet over her body before exhaustion drug her into blissful sleep.

Before going totally unconscious, she wondered what she had done to deserve such an incredible husband and such fantastic friends.

12