Beth and Rich Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

Later she remembered that she actually spoke those words as she lay on the couch ramming herself with the cucumber as her fantasy pushed into her reality.

She spun various versions of the fantasy around in her head as she continued to stroke the cucumber in and out of her pussy. In some of them Brother Leonard stood before her stroking his cock until he finally climaxed, shooting streams of hot white cum onto her face and tits. In others, he climbed on top of her and shoved his big cock in her cunt, fucking her until she felt him squirt his hot cum in her pussy, lots of hot cum.

Eventually she began to feel her need to climax inexorably building. It got to where she felt like she was standing at the top of a tall cliff with a raging inferno behind her pushing her closer and closer to the cliff.

"Okay, okay, I gotta cum. I just can't wait any longer," she finally told herself.

She began to pump the cucumber faster in and out of her cunt. "Oh shit, I'm so close!" she said softly, not wanting to wake her husband.

She gave herself three or four more strokes with the cucumber and then rammed it hard and fast as deep into her cunt as she could get it while she let her other hand really have at her clit. It wasn't like her usual masturbating climax where she climbed to a soft peak and then relaxed with her release, nor was it like a climax during her missionary sex with Rich. Those were very soft—just barely there sometimes. She was already as high as she could get. Just wound up tight. It felt like every muscle in her athletic body was tightened to its maximum. When Beth finally came she just exploded in a climax that felt like the raging inferno behind her had engulfed her whole body. It came in waves and went on for what seemed like minutes. It was all she could do to choke back screams. Maybe she passed out. Her memory of the details of the climax was a bit fuzzy. All she really knew was that she had never felt anything like it.

She lay on the couch totally spent as the last weak spasms in her pussy slowly pushed the cucumber out. She used the hand that had been pushing it to fully remove it and then she brought it up to her chest and rubbed her breasts with the sticky mess on the cucumber, finally letting it fall to the floor as she started to fade into sleep.

"No, no. I can't fall asleep here," she thought. What would Rich think if he came down in the morning all dressed up in his nice little suit and found me sleeping here on the couch with my legs spread like they are, dried cum all over my tits, and the abused cucumber on the floor next to me. The idea was so absurd that she began to giggle.

Beth struggled to her feet, rearranged the pillow and cushions on the couch so they looked like they should (and covered the wet spot her pussy had left), picked up the cucumber, and staggered back towards the kitchen. As she passed the kitchen table she grabbed the unfinished second glass of wine and tossed down the remaining wine in a single gulp. Then she poured another glass of wine and sipped it a bit more slowly as she walked around the kitchen. Eventually she found herself standing before the vegetable bowl holding the slippery cucumber before her asking, "Well what do I do with this?" She had another bad thought, which elicited another giggle. Beth finished off the glass of wine and turned to the sink to rinse the wine glass. Then she carefully washed off the cucumber and put it back in the vegetable bowl for use in tomorrow night's salad for her parents and her in-laws.

"Good as new," she told herself.

She walked naked back across the kitchen, heading for the bedroom. Now she would sleep. Just as she got to the door from the kitchen, she giggled again, "Oh yeah, my night gown. I'm sure I could sleep fine without it, but I can't leave it here. That would take a lot of explaining."

As Beth settled into to bed her last thought before drifting off to sleep was, "That was flat fucking fantastic, but there as a lot of issues I am going to have to think about in the morning, including some of the words I was using. Good girls aren't supposed to use those words. Maybe I'm not a good girl. I wonder?" And then she was drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * *

When she awoke in the morning, she realized she had overslept. Rich was gone, likely out for his usual Saturday morning run. "Now that was a night's sleep," Beth thought as she rolled to her back and stretched languorously. Then she remembered, "Oh my. What I did last night!" She smiled as she replayed the events in her head.

"Then another thought that caused her stomach to turn over, "My God, what if Rich or my parents, or his parents know about what I did? What will they do to me?"

"No. I'm sure no one knows. No one saw me."

She continued to lie on her back thinking, "But I know. Yes, I know what I did, and I know how wrong that was." It was the same guilt trip she laid on herself after each of her more subdued masturbation sessions, but just as the sex had been more intense, so was the guilt.

"But it was good," she thought. "So fucking good! My God, I've never climaxed like that!" As the thought was running through her head she pulled back the sheet she was sleeping under and swung her feet to the floor. That's when she felt the pain between her legs. "Ohh. I'm sore. What have I done to myself?"

Beth staggered to the shower walking carefully because of the soreness in her seriously over worked pussy. She pulled her night gown off, noticing that she had no panties on beneath it and the skin on her chest was stiff from all of the cum she had smeared about the night before. She was concerned about the panties because she had no idea where she had left them. "What if Rich finds them before I do? Are they in the kitchen or worse yet on the couch in the living room?"

She pulled the nightgown back over her head and returned to the bedroom. Fortunately she found the panties next to the bed. With a sigh of relief, she picked them up and tossed them in the laundry basket. As she did so, she remembered that she had never put them back on after she and Rich had made love the night before, only the nightgown.

Beth took a long hot shower trying to let the downpour of hot water wash away the memories of the night before. No such luck. As she stood naked before the mirror towel in hand, she could think of little beyond how guilty she felt this morning and how good it had all felt last night.

Just then she heard Rich returning from his run, "Beth, are you here?" he yelled from the base of the stairs. "It's a great morning out. Time to get up slug-a-bed." He could be disgustingly cheery at the most inopportune times.

She wrapped the towel around herself and poked her head around the corner so she could see him at the bottom of the stairs, "Good morning. How was your run?" she was grateful to have something to focus on beyond the twin prongs of guilt and remembered joy from last night's self-pleasuring.

She could see Rich standing at the bottom of the stairs in his running gear, his t-shirt soaked from his typical early morning run. He was a lanky six-footer with kind of a Jimmy Stewart build but better looking. There was just no excess fat on him. As she looked at him, he kind of took her breath away.

"Let me get dressed and I will fix your breakfast while you shower," she said, pulling the towel tightly around her. She hurried across the top of the stairs into their bedroom, realizing the towel barely covered her bouncing chest and left almost all of her legs and perhaps more exposed to Rich's gaze from below.

"Forget your robe, Hon'?" Rich asked as she sprinted by.

"Yeah, something like that," she yelled in response from the bedroom. She quickly dressed in a pair of loose fitting jeans and a baggy t-shirt with the customary undergarments, slipping her feet into a pair of moccasin style slip-ons.

Rich was halfway up the stairs as she trotted down and she quickly pecked him on the cheek as they passed saying, "Now go on and get your shower, and I will fix bacon and eggs for you. Hurry up or they will be cold."

As she stood whipping the eggs for a scramble she told herself, "Okay Beth, last night was a one off event and it's not going to happen again." It was essentially the same speech she made to herself every time she masturbated, "But this time I really mean it," also a part of her customary post climax resolution.

Fifteen minutes later, Rich slid into his chair, looking all scrubbed and ready to face the world. "Now," he said, "Lets talk about this move to California. You know I need to be there in two weeks and we haven't even begun to pack."

Beth poured them each a cup of coffee and jumped willingly into the discussion, thankful for a new topic to focus on besides her enjoyment of the night before and her resulting guilt.

* * * * *

The next four weeks were a whirlwind for Beth, training her replacement at the church, working with the movers to arrange the transfer of their household goods across the country and then, once they had arrived in Palo Alto, setting up a new household in the apartment they had rented there. Each night she fell into bed at midnight (or later) exhausted and was back up and at it again at 5:00 the next morning. As for Rich, well he was working equally as hard on exiting his old job and starting a new one. Beth appreciated the challenges Rich was dealing with and didn't ask him for help with what she was trying to do, but a couple of times she thought it might have been nice if he had at least acknowledged the effort she was making.

As for sex, well that became non-existent. Not only did their Friday night quickies go by the boards, but Beth really didn't have time to even think about what she had done the night she had slipped down the stairs and frolicked with the cucumber. Well, she did have a an occasion now and then when she reached a point where she found herself simply waiting for someone else to do something (like hook up utilities at their new apartment) and she couldn't get anything else done on her lengthy to do list while she waited. So on a couple of those occasions, she ducked into a bathroom and used her fingers to bring herself to a quick and quiet orgasm. It was better than nothing, but not like her Friday night session with the cucumber. Really not very satisfying. And three times in four weeks. That was a new all time low for her since her high school days.

Eventually her work pace began to slow. Their new home was organized. She knew how to find a grocery store, a laundry, and the other shops she needed to run the household. One Tuesday morning her to-do list had shrunk to the point where, after doing the breakfast dishes, she poured herself a second cup of coffee and sat down at her kitchen table to enjoy the coffee. She hadn't done this in weeks. She looked at her list—no, nothing on it that had to be done immediately or even today. She sighed with satisfaction and leaned back in her chair thinking, "I've made it. We're here and were organized and the household is up and running."

The next thought in her head was, "Now what?" She didn't have an answer, but as she sat at their kitchen table sipping her coffee another thought began creeping into her head. She wanted, no she needed, sex. She hadn't even had the quickie missionary fuck with Rich since the night of the cucumber, as she had taken to calling it. She pushed the thought aside and turned her mind to other things, but they were all things that she knew were not urgent, and so the subject of sex kept creeping back.

At first she thought, "Well, I'll just go in the back room and get myself off with my fingers. That will take care of this and then I can get on with my chores."

"Oh yeah. I don't really have any chores that need to be done this morning. This afternoon I need to fix dinner for Rich, but not this morning."

The more she thought about it the hornier she got. She rose to pour herself a third cup of coffee, but as she did that she began to think about the masturbation she had indulged in that night back in Ohio. "Oh, that was so bad," she thought. Then she giggled, saying out loud, "But it was so good."

Without any further thought she pulled the baggy sweat shirt she was wearing over head and threw it on the floor, just as she had that night in Ohio. Her bra quickly followed it, liberating her large soft tits. She looked quickly around realizing that the kitchen blinds were open and realizing just as quickly that unless someone had a very tall stepladder, they weren't going to able to see in the windows of her second story apartment. Looking out the window the nearest thing she could see was the hills behind Stanford, and they were over a mile away. Once she understood the privacy her second floor apartment provided, she finished stripping off her baggy jeans and her white panties so she was standing naked in her kitchen holding a cup of coffee. Then she went for a leisurely, naked stroll through the rest of the apartment as she sipped the coffee.

"Oh, it feels so good to do this. What would Rich think if he knew I was walking naked through our apartment on a Tuesday morning? What would my parents think?" She giggled at these thoughts and pressed her warm, now half empty coffee cup against one of her breasts. "Umm. That feels good too." She was getting very horny, hornier than she had been in months. It felt delicious.

Finally, after wandering naked through the entire apartment, she set the now empty coffee cup down on a table in her living room and sat on the adjoining couch, pulling one leg up and to the side with her heel hooked between the cushions so she was lewdly exposed. She was looking straight out the open living room window, still confident that no one could see her. Beth leaned back and began to play with her tits just as she had that night in Ohio. First a massage, one hand on each boob, and then after maybe ten minutes of that she began to use her fingers to lightly stroke each breast in circles coming closer and closer to their centers. When she reached her nipples she moistened her fingers, sucking them lewdly in her mouth and then rubbed the nipples that were by this time like hard little pebbles. Finally as her fingers dried she began to pinch her nipples and pull on them. It hurt a little, but in such a good way and every time she did it, she felt a jolt to her pussy.

"Oh yes," she said aloud. "This is how to spend a Tuesday morning. Fuck, this is good!"

Now she took a hand down to her crotch and began to slide it along the lips of her pussy. It was wet and slippery from all her fondling of her tits. Each time she brought her hand up her fingers brushed her clit, which was fully erect and peaking out from its little hood, she gasped, "Ahh, shit that's good!"

By now she had both feet up on the couch with her heels together and her knees spread as wide as she could get them, assuring her maximum access to her sex. As she continued to stroke herself and flick her clit, she realized that she was fast approaching a climax. "No, no, not yet. This is too fucking delicious. I want this to go on for awhile," she thought.

She used one hand to spread her pussy lips as wide as she could get them and then slid two fingers into her now sopping cunt. "Oh, fuck that's good!" she said aloud.

"Not as good as the cucumber, but a lot better than a quick clit masturbation," she thought and then she said to herself, "Damn, it's a lot better than fucking Rich." That thought shocked her and she almost stopped, pausing with her fingers in her slippery cunt.

"Never mind that," she told herself. "Just enjoy what you've got."

With that she put Rich out of her mind and spent the next fifteen minutes playing with her pussy. She let her mind spin out a fantasy about being seen by a window washer cleaning the window of her living room.

The window washer did a double take as he saw her playing with her pussy. He was a tall lean Latino. Instead of just looking away, he stopped what he was doing and just stood there staring at her. Beth returned his stare, spread her legs wider and and continued to masturbate. After a minute or two the window washer began rubbing an obvious hard-on through his jeans. Then he pulled the zipper down and let his erect cock out into the sunshine. It was long and curved. She licked her lips as she watched him start to stroke his cock. They both continued to masturbate until he finally reached his limit and shot streams of creamy cum all over the window. Then he smiled, tipped his hat to her, washed the cum off the window, and moved on to the next apartment.

Later, after the fantasy about the window washer, Brother Leonard crept into her mind. She lay back against the back of the couch, fingering her cunt and savoring her thoughts of his tight buns and his gorgeous erect dick, which she had never seen but thoroughly and deliciously imagined.

Eventually she could feel her orgasm creeping up on her. "Nothing I can do to hold on. I've just got to cum. It's going to be so fucking good," she said to herself. "Oh, oh, oh, fuck. Here it comes. Oh, shit, I'm so close."

Now she was rapidly stroking her clit with one hand and ramming three fingers in and out of her cunt. Then it was like falling off a cliff, just like the time in Ohio with the cucumber, only this time she was alone in the house and she let herself scream as she climaxed. Her back was arched and her whole body was participating in the tension and then the massive release of the climax. It felt like it went on forever, and then it was over and she was slumped naked on the couch looking bleary eyed out her living room window.

"Wow!" she said to herself. "I needed that."

* * * * * *

Beth just lay on her couch naked for quite awhile letting her mind wander. "I know," she told herself, "The church taught us that masturbation is bad. It's evil. But I just can't believe anything that good is evil. No way. Really, I didn't hurt anyone else when I did that. I wasn't untrue to Rich. It just can't be bad."

"And besides, I read that almost everyone does it sometimes. Ummmm. I can see why," she thought as she curled up, still naked on the couch. That was just so good. She began to fondle her tits again as she thought about how good it had been. "So Beth, which did you like the best—the long slow build-up to your climax or the mind shattering roar you felt as it tore through your body?" "Yes," she responded aloud in a deliberately ambiguous answer that made her giggle. "Yes, I liked them both, a lot, and I'm going to do it a lot more," she said as she sat up. "But not now. It's almost noon and I spent half the morning wandering naked around the house and masturbating. I think I need to take myself out to lunch."

She stood and began to walk back to the kitchen where she had left her clothes. "Yes, I am going to lunch to celebrate a great masturbation."

So that is just what Beth did. She went out to a nice restaurant in the Stanford Mall and she allowed herself not one, but two glasses of white wine. As she sat there sipping the second glass after finishing her lunch she thought seriously and rationally about her marriage to Rich. She really loved Rich, but she knew that she and Rich were going to have to have a discussion about their sex life. She just didn't know how to go about it.

Eventually she finished the second glass of wine and had a pleasant buzz on that was making her sleepy. She didn't have a plan for how she was going to talk to Rich about their sex life, but right now she wanted a nap, so she went home, took her clothes off, stretched out naked on the bed, got herself off quickly by fingering her clit, and fell into a deep sleep.

Later she would remember that she dreamed about Brother Leonard and his big dick while she slept. Fortunately she woke well before Rich got home. She got up, dressed in the same clothes she had been wearing in the morning before she detoured her day into sex, and wandered out to the kitchen to plan dinner. Before she started to prepare anything, she stretched and yawned and said to herself aloud, "Now that was a nice day. I think I may need more of those."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers