Beth and Rich Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

"I guess so," he responded. "You have great tits."

"Thank you," she said as she continued to massage her tits.

"Where do you masturbate?" he asked.

Beth laughed, "Oh god, everywhere. I think I have cum in every room in this apartment more times than I can count."

"Any place outside the apartment?" he asked.

"Well, occasionally."

"Tell me about it,"

Okay, but first I want you to show me how you jerk your cock. Just start pulling on it, and I will tell you about it."

Rich drained his glass and thought for a moment. The second bottle was almost gone. "Okay," he said as he reached down with his right hand and begin to stroke his cock. There was no hesitation. He obviously knew just how his cock liked to be stroked.

Beth sat and watched as Rich stroked his cock. He really was loosening up. After a few moments she began to use her hands to play with her pussy. She was very aroused, but she wanted to take her time getting to a climax, so she focused on her pussy and avoided anything beyond an occasional quick flick of her clit.

They were silent for a long time as they watched each other masturbate. Finally Rich said, "You were going to tell me where else you masturbate besides here in the apartment?"

"Oh yes. I was, wasn't I."

"Well. . ." Now it was Beth's turn to be reticent. She gasped as she pushed two fingers deep into her cunt. More silence as she recovered her composure. "Well, I recently bought this toy at the porn shop. It's called . . . "

"Porn shop?" Rich interrupted.

"Umm, yes," she responded with a wicked smile as she continued to plumb her depths with her fingers. "There is a shop I found in San Jose that sells all kinds of sex toys, pornographic videos . . .they have just about anything a twisted mind could desire, including lingerie and other clothing that is, . . . a . . . very revealing."

"Anyhow, returning to my story, I bought an egg there."

"An egg?"

"Oh yes, you wouldn't know would you," Beth giggled. "It's a vibrator that is shaped like an egg. I slide it completely into my pussy and then adjust its vibration speed with a remote control. Lately I've been taking the egg with me on some of my morning walks."

Rich was listening, but mostly focused on watching Beth continuing to finger fuck herself. He continued to stroke his rigid cock.

"I tuck it into my pussy and then put on my usual walking clothes over the top of it and put the remote in my pocket. As I go out the front door I start it buzzing at its lowest level."

"How far can you go before it makes you cum?"

"Well, I'm not sure," she said. "Every time I've tried it I go a mile or two and then find a place to sit on a park bench or some other place that isn't too busy. Then I turn it up to its highest level and let it drive me over the edge. I just don't know how long I could go with it on low before that alone drove me over the edge. I guess I'm just not patient enough."

"That's really nasty," he said. He was way past his usually reticent style.

"I know. That's what I like about it. I feel like such a slut when I do that."

"So what other nasty toys did you buy at this porn shop?" Rich was using the copious pre-cum that had escaped from the tip of his cock to lubricate his entire dick. His fist was wrapped around the shaft and making the most decadent sounds as he slid it up and down with just the right pressure to hold him at a high level of arousal without pushing him over the edge.

"God that's sexy to watch," she said.

"So are you."

They were silent again for a while, engrossed in watching each other masturbate. They had both forgotten the conversation at this point.

Beth pulled her fingers from her cunt and used the juice on them to lube up the nipple on her left tit. The hand that had been in her cunt was massaging and pulling on the now slippery nipple while the other hand massaged the remainder of the breast. "Tell me more about how you fantasize about my tits when you masturbate?" she said, holding her boob with its glistening nipple up and towards him.

Rich responded quickly, all his earlier reticence vanished. I fantasize about cumming on them. It's the last thing I do just as I start to shoot my cum."

"Oh really," Beth said with a lascivious smile. "That would be so nasty. Will you do that tonight? I want you to spray your cum all over my tits and then I will make myself cum. Oh fuck, that would be so good."

"Sure. How about now? I'm having to work pretty hard to hold off."

"Oh Yes. Now would be great!" Beth said with excitement. She held up both her big tits and slumped in her chair sliding her legs forward and spreading them even farther than they had been before. "Get over here and spray that hot slippery cum all over my tits."

Rich stood and took two strides, placing himself directly between her lewdly spread legs. He began to rapidly accelerate the pace of his strokes.

"Oh that's it you horny bastard. Stroke that cock. Spray that hot slippery cum of yours on my tits."

Rich stiffened and began to groan as the first shot of his cum leapt from the end of his prick. It landed on the top of Beth's right tit in a long, hot, white string that coated the top of her breast and then quickly begin to sag and run down her tit. The next shot hit her left tit and a third one hit her just below her throat, where it ran down into the cleavage between her tits. While the first three shots dripped down her tits, he fired off two more shots, one of which went astray and hit her in the cheek.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped as he staggered back to his chair.

Beth waited until he was seated in the chair again and then used both hands to smear the hot slippery cum all over her tits, leaving the glob on her cheek slowly dripping down onto her chest. She stared directly at Rich while she pushed the slippery cum around on her chest, making sure that they maintained eye contact. Then she used one hand to spread her pussy lips and the other to begin to rapidly stroke her clit. She knew it wouldn't take long. Just before she reached her climax, she dropped the hand spreading her lips to her cunt and jammed three fingers into it. She had Rich's undivided attention the entire time.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, shit! Oh fuck. I'm cumming. Oh Fuuuuuuuck." She arched her back as the first wave of the climax ripped through her and then slumped in the chair, whimpering as a series of minor waves rolled through her.

She was silent for a moment, panting. Then, "Oh fuck. That was a good one . . . Umm, come with me Baby. Lets curl up on the bed."

With that the two of them staggered off to the bedroom and fell naked on the bed. He pulled her to him and they kissed for a long time. They hadn't kissed like that since before they were married when petting was the closest they got to screwing. Then they both drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

When Beth woke up she noticed two things. First it was dark so she knew they had been asleep for some time, and secondly Rich was curled behind her with his hands fondling her tits and a very hard cock pressed against her bottom.

"Ummm, that feels delicious," she said softly.

"Good."

Beth began to wriggle her butt against Rich's cock.

"Oh, you're coming to life are you?" Rich whispered.

"Yes, . . . and I notice that you are too."

Beth rolled toward Rich and they began a long sensuous kiss, their mouths open and their tongues dueling. While she kissed him she squirmed so her tits were rubbing against his chest. Rich ran his hands softly up and down her back and then down to her hips where he used them to pull her tightly against him. She could feel his hard cock trapped between the two of them and his fingers pressed into the muscles in her ass.

Beth had a thought, a very nasty thought. Well it was a nasty thought for her. She wanted to suck his cock. She worried about what his reaction would be, but ultimately decided to go ahead, so she began to slide down his body trailing kisses and licking him as she went.

"Where are you going Beth?"

"You'll see," she said and resumed her kissing and licking. "Lets just say Preacher McCoy wouldn't approve."

"I'm not sure I care what Preacher McCoy thinks anymore," Rich said.

"Good cause you're going to like this and Preacher McCoy definitely wouldn't approve."

When Beth reached his mid-section, she rose to her knees, straddling Rich's legs and then leaned forward, grabbed his cock with both hands, and began to stroke it. She quickly noticed that pre-cum was dribbling from the tip and she put that to good use lubing his shaft.

Rich sucked in his breath. "Oh, fuck that feels good."

"So you like that?"

"Oh fuck yes. Please don't stop."

"Well, how about this?" she said as she leaned farther forward dragging her hanging tits along his thighs and began to massage the end of his dick with her tongue. She had never sucked a cock before, but she had read about it. "What the hell," she thought, "There's only one way to learn this skill."

Beth continued to jack the shaft of Rich's cock while she massaged the head with her tongue. Eventually she slid her lips around the head so it was in her mouth. She continued to work it with her tongue, and she continued to jack the shaft with her hands, making sure that she let plenty of saliva flow from her mouth to keep the shaft well lubed.

"Oh Beth, you're sucking my cock!"

"Beth sucked a lot more of his cock into her mouth and pretend to gag. Actually she was trying not to laugh at Rich's comment.

Recovered from her laugh, she pulled her mouth off his cock, while continuing to stroke and twist her hands on the shaft.

"Yes, I'm your horny little slut and I'm sucking your cock. Do you want me to stop? I hope not, because I love to suck cock." Before he could respond she engulfed his cock with her mouth and began to move up and down on it, sucking hard each time she raised her head.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck . . . fuck, don't stop. Just keep being my horny little slut. That's so fucking good."

After several minutes of intensive cock sucking, during which Beth experimented with various techniques she had read about, she began to worry about whether he would cum in her mouth without warning. She wasn't sure she was quite ready for that.

"Now, lets fuck," she said pulling her mouth and her hands away from his prick.

"Okay." Rich was ready to agree to almost anything. He started to sit up so he could get into their customary missionary position.

"Oh no, not like that," Beth said pushing him back down on his back. She rose to her knees, leaned back, and stretched to reach the switch on a lamp on the bedside table. "First, no more fucking in the dark," she said.

Now she could see Rich lying on his back with his cock sticking straight up. "God he has a nice cock," she thought. Since she was already astride him, she simply walked forward on her knees until her pussy was poised over his cock. She reached back and grabbed his dick and guided it into herself as she lowered her hips into place. Somehow he seemed much bigger and harder than on their Friday night missionary fucks. Now he was filling her cunt and stretching her, not quite like the cucumber, but plenty good enough. "Oh God yes, it is good enough. It is more than good enough. It is fucking great," she thought. She began to raise and lower herself, riding his cock. Rich reciprocated with his hips. It wasn't fast, but the penetration was deep and the feeling was magnificent for both of them.

"Oh Beth, why didn't we screw like this before?" Rich said.

"I have no fucking idea, but . . . but oh shit this is good!"

"Rich, put your hands on my tits."

Rich tentatively put his hands on her tits.

"Now just massage them." He did as instructed as Beth continued to ride his cock.

"Now pinch the nipples between your fingers," Beth began to groan as Rich pinched her nipples. "Harder, pinch them harder. Pull on them."

As Rich began to pinch and pull her nipples Beth knew she was going to cum and very soon.

"Oh Rich . . . That's so fucking good . . . I'm going to cum."

She began to ride him wildly so her big tits were swinging everywhere. She reached down with one hand and began to rub her clit, very quickly. Then she let out a string of obscenities as her climax hit her and Rich felt her cunt clamp down on his cock.

That set him off. He pushed up with his hips driving his shaft as deep into Beth as he could get it, and he held it there as stream after stream of cum squirted into her. She fell forward onto his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her as they both melted into the most relaxed state they had ever experienced.

They held their position for what seemed a long time, probably longer than their traditional missionary sex took to initiate and complete. Eventually Beth rolled off to one side, her legs and arms still tangled with Rich.

"Oh that was so nice," she said softly.

"Amen to that sister," Rich responded.

Beth giggled. "You can't talk that way about the kind of sex we've been having this evening. What would Preacher McCoy think?"

Rich broke out in a belly laugh.

"You know what I think Rich? I think that we ought to have a name for the position we were just fucking in," Beth continued.

"Yes?"

"Yup." Beth was struggling not to start giggling before she finished. "We ought to call it the 'Preacher McCoy'. What do you think?"

Now Rich was howling with laughter. He was to the point where tears were running down his cheeks.

He sat up with his feet on the floor twisting to look back at Beth as he gasped for air.

"Well," he said, "that sounds good, but there are a bunch of other positions we will need to try before we finalize any dedications like that, and there are some other people we knew in Cleveland that might qualify for a position name."

By this time Beth had crawled across the bed and was sitting next to Rich, enjoying the warmth of his thigh against hers. Wanting to continue the theme she asked, "Who could we dedicate the blow job I gave you to?"

"Ooh, remember that terrible Sunday School teacher we had in the fourth grade? What was her name?"

Oh, that was sister Bernadette. She was just awful to me."

"Me too," said Rich.

"So," Beth said, "My blow job could be a 'Bernadette Special'."

Now they were both holding their sides with laughter.

Beth leaned against him with an arm around him and her head on his shoulder. "Oh this is fun . . . but by the way, what time is it? My stomach says we missed dinner."

Rich leaned back and looked at the clock on the bedside table. "Wow. It's 10:30."

"Ooh, ooh, ooh! We can still get pizza, if we hurry. I'll call Patrino's and get them to send it over with their pizza dude."

"Will you smear it on your tits so I can lick it off?" Rich asked.

"Oh yeah! . . . "But I want to eat some too. Have to keep our strength up. This is going to be a long night."

"You want more woman?"

"Ohhh, yeah."

* * * * *

A few months later Beth learned from a friend that preacher McCoy and Brother Leonard were fired by the church board of trustees for conduct in conflict with the standards of the church. The talk around the church was that Preacher McCoy and Brother Leonard had been the leaders of a small but active swingers group within the church.

Rich and Beth remain happily married and have more great sex than anyone should be permitted to have, at least by the standards of the church they grew up in.

Beth never has told Rich about what she did with the cucumber she included in the salad in the last dinner that she served their parents in Cleveland.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers