Beth and Rich Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers

For a couple of months that was just what Beth did. She had been working hard for she couldn't remember how long, and she just let herself have one nice day after another. She still got the chores necessary to run the household done, but that was a piece of cake compared to the way things had been in Ohio when she had to do all the household work and hold down a full-time job. So what did she do with all of her spare time? Simple, more of what had made Tuesday such a nice day. More lunches out, some long walks in the beautiful California sunshine, and . . . lots more extended masturbation sessions. She also started educating herself about sexual issues via the Internet. She read articles about human sexuality. She read articles about how to do things, like how to masturbate and enjoy it, how to give oral sex (or cock sucking as she preferred to describe it when talking to herself), how to seduce your husband or lover, and how lesbians had sex. It seemed like there was an endless supply of information and advice on the Internet about sex--surprise, surprise. She also looked at porn and she found sites devoted to erotic stories covering every kind of sexual activity peoples' deviant minds could conjure up.

This went on for a couple of months, and Beth decided that moving to California was just about the best thing that could have happened to her. She had discovered a whole new world, and she was reveling in it. She even found a porn shop and bought herself several toys including a large dildo and a couple of vibrators.

It was terribly exciting to walk into the porn shop and look at all the strange toys they had on their shelves and then to actually pick one out and walk up to the clerk and pay for it. "What kind of pervert must she think I am?" she asked herself. "But wait, wait. She works here and sells this stuff. How can she have a bad opinion of me? Hmm. I wonder which of these toys she uses on herself?"

Beth was always deliciously horny as she drove away from the shop after each visit, and she put all of her new toys to good use as soon as she got them home. She had extended masturbation sessions using the dildo and the vibrators, and then she had quickies using the smaller of the vibrators. Sometimes she had several in a day. Other times she would skip a day or two. Her world did not revolve around sex, but she had finally fully incorporated sex into her world. It was very satisfying.

One morning, as Beth was taking one of her long walks across the Stanford campus enjoying the sun and a post orgasmic glow, a lingering thought reoccurred to her, "You know this new lifestyle is great, but I need to get Rich involved. Oh sure we have our Friday night quickies (or at least we used to before we left Cleveland), but they are so shallow compared to the rest of my sex life. His orgasms can't be like mine. He is so missing out and I do love him. How do I get him to really join me?"

She puzzled about this for the rest of her walk, deciding that she really did need to have a long serious talk with Rich and convince him to expand his horizons on the subject of their sex life, but she didn't have a plan as to how to go about it. He was so reserved and bashful about the subject that she was sure that she couldn't just it him down and say, "Rich, we need to fuck more." He might have a stroke.

On the way home she stopped at her favorite restaurant in the Stanford Mall and had a lengthy lunch that included a bit of wine. She didn't do this every day, but her new lifestyle allowed it a couple of times a week.

She sat at an outdoor table enjoying the sun. When she finished her lunch she ordered a second glass of wine. As she took her first sip of the second glass her mind returned to the question of how she was going to broaden Rich's narrow outlook on sex.

"Things have got to change," she told herself. "Our sex life is non-existent and that is not the way to run a marriage. Sooner or later one or both of us are going to find someone else who will give us a real sex life and that will be the end of the marriage."

Another sip of the wine. "Well I know I can certainly enjoy more sex with Rich than I have now, but how do I get him to give me more?"

"He can't really be satisfied with what we have . . . Can he?"

More wine. "Well we are just going to have to talk about it. But what if he gets all prissy and moralistic and tells me I shouldn't want more sex?"

More wine. "That's a risk I have to take. I can't go on just masturbating while I think about other men, like Brother Leonard."

"Well I don't necessarily want to stop that, but there has to be more with Rich too. He can't be happy with what he is getting . . . can he?"

This back and forth conversation went on in her head as she sat in the sun enjoying the second glass of wine. Eventually she decided she was sleepy and wanted to go home and take a nap before she had to fix dinner for Rich. She knew she really didn't have a plan as she walked back to their apartment, but she was sure she would develop something. "I just have to," she told herself.

When she got home she stripped off all her clothes and stretched out naked on their bed to take her nap, as she did most afternoons. She dreamed about Brother Leonard and his tight buns and big dick again, but that was far from the first thing she thought of when she awoke. She was awakened by her very shocked husband who had come home early and was standing at the foot of the bed staring at his naked wife.

"Beth! You're naked!" He was in shock.

Her first thought when she awoke was to cover herself up with something, but there was nothing handy, so she just sat up shaking her head to clear it (and incidentally her big tits at the same time).

"Yeah, I guess I am." she said, her head still a little foggy from the deep sleep she had been in.

Rich sputtered, "But, but, but . . .Beth!" He was so upset he was actually stuttering, "You ca, ca, can't, you sh, sh, shouldn't do this." He was beside himself.

"Well, Rich," she said, "Actually I can do it, and I am doing it. I've decided I like being naked around the house, and since I like it, I guess I should do it."

"What! Have you taken leave of your senses? What would Preacher McCoy think?"

Preacher McCoy was the preacher at their old church in Cleveland. Beth had worked for him and while he preached a good line about the evils of fornication and masturbation, some how she always had her suspicions about him, especially because of the way he seemed to look at her tits whenever he thought she wasn't noticing him. She had grown up listening to his sermons, but working around him as a fully-grown woman had given her some real doubts about his character.

"Well," Beth, now fully awake, thought, "I guess we are going to have our talk sooner than I expected." She wanted to say, "Who gives a fuck what that horny old bastard Preacher McCoy would say?" but she knew that wasn't the way to start this conversation.

She pulled herself up into a sitting position, curling her legs demurely beneath her and patted the bed. "Sit down Rich. And take your coat and tie off. We need to talk."

"Shouldn't you get dressed?"

"Why. We're married. Now take that tie off and sit down."

Rich stood, peeling his tie off and then his coat and then started towards the closet to hang them up.

"Just toss them on the chair," she said. "It won't hurt them and we need to talk now." She patted the bed again. "He can be so anal sometimes," she thought. "I guess that's what makes him a good lawyer."

Rich walked back to the bed, carefully hanging his coat and tie on the chair. It obviously made him uncomfortable not to hang them up, but his naked wife was making him more uncomfortable. He sat gingerly on the end of the bed, as far from her as he could get and said nothing, just looking at Beth.

Beth's mind was going a mile a minute trying to decide how to do this. She let Rich just sit there and stare at her while she tried to decide how to start.

"Do you like this, Rich?"

"Do I like what?"

"This," she said gesturing with her hands toward herself. "Me sitting naked on the bed."

"Yes of course. You're my wife. I love you."

"That's not what I meant," she responded. "I mean do you like seeing me naked at," . . . she paused to look at the clock on the bedside table . . . "at 3:30 in the afternoon."

"Uhh. Yeah, I guess so."

"Not a very satisfactory answer," thought Beth. "But nobody said this was going to be easy."

She thought for a minute before taking a new tack. "Rich, do you ever masturbate?"

"What!" he said in a shocked non-answer.

"I said, do you masturbate?" she responded with greater firmness.

She waited a moment, but he was silent, avoiding her eyes which actually pretty much answered her question. "Well I do Rich. All the time."

"Oh Beth!" he said, returning his eyes to her. "Why?"

"Rich," she said softly, "There are two reasons why I masturbate."

"First it feels good. Yup, that's true, it feels good. Really good."

"And do you know what the second reason I masturbate is?" she asked Rich, who was staring at her in shock.

"No," he said softly.

"Because we don't have enough sex, and when we do, we don't do it very well."

"Oh," he said, his eyes downcast. He paused for a moment. "We could do it more often." Another pause. "And maybe we could try it with the lights on." He was looking at her again, probably hoping that he could escape this painful conversation with that offer. "Then maybe you wouldn't have to masturbate anymore."

"Good sign. He's willing to try," she thought. But Beth had the bit in her teeth, and she wasn't going to stop now.

"But you didn't answer my question Rich. Do you masturbate?"

He looked away again. There was a long silence. Finally, he replied with a barely audible, "Yes."

"Rich, look at me." She waited until he looked at her and made eye contact. "There's nothing wrong with that. Everyone does it. At least everyone that's healthy, as near as I can tell."

"But Preacher McCoy told us it was wrong."

"Rich, Preacher McCoy told us a lot of things were wrong, and you and I both know that most of them are things that most people do all time. I agree, that it's not a good idea to drink so much you become an alcoholic, but an awful lot of people have a drink or two a day. It doesn't do them any harm, and nobody thinks anything of it. Preacher McCoy said that was wrong, just like he said masturbating was wrong, but I think he was just saying those things so that a lot of those blue nosed, old ladies in the congregation would keep making big donations. Anyway, he's not our preacher anymore and I don't intend to let him run my life."

Rich continued to be silent.

"You know Rich, I think we need to start with Preacher McCoy's no drinking rule. I have a nice cold bottle of white wine in the fridge and I think we ought to go drink that. Not just a glass, but the whole bottle."

"Okay, sure," Rich responded, sounding relieved to have the topic move off the subject of sex.

Beth hopped off the bed and started for the kitchen.

"Beth," Rich called out. "Aren't you going to get dressed, first? Before you go out into the rest of the apartment."

Beth stopped at the door and turned looking at Rich. "Nope. I told you I like walking around the apartment naked."

She turned and continued out the door saying over her shoulder, "You ought to get naked too. The wine will taste better." She knew that idea was a non-starter. She just said it to tease him.

Rich stood staring at her naked frame as she walked away. The only thing he could think was, "What has come over my wife?"

Beth fully intended to explain what had come over his wife over a cold bottle of wine. And she planned on being naked while she did it.

Beth stood naked before the refrigerator getting the bottle of wine out as her husband wandered in behind her. She refrained from leaning forward until she heard Rich walk into the kitchen and then she made a point of bending over farther than necessary to retrieve the wine so that Rich could get a good view of her ass. She also had spread her stance enough so that anyone behind her would have a great view of her pussy when she leaned forward. Once she knew Rich was in the room, she bent forward and took plenty of time to retrieve the wine, ensuring Rich had ample time to enjoy the view.

She turned as she closed the door behind her and wanted to say, "Like what you're seeing?" but she decided that she needed to go slow with Rich, so she just smiled at him and then turned and walked to the drawer where the cork screw was stored. She retrieved the corkscrew and then two glasses from the top shelf of the cupboard above, standing on her toes to reach the high shelf with her back turned to Rich. She knew that standing on her toes to reach the glasses would make her butt stick out, so she took her time, just as she had retrieving the wine from the refrigerator. Then she turned towards him and leaned back against the counter, her legs spread just a bit and her hips thrust forward holding the wine in one hand and the two glasses in the other. Rich stood on the other side of the room staring at her in silence. She noticed that he was staring at her naked body rather than her face. "This is fun," she thought.

"Ready for a drink," she asked holding the wine and the glasses aloft.

"Isn't it a little early?" Rich asked, backpedaling from what he said he would do when they were in the bedroom.

"Oh I don't think so," Beth said. "As they say, it's five o'clock in Cleveland. Besides, we have some things to discuss and the wine will help. Have a seat."

Rich sat at the table as Beth walked naked across the kitchen holding the wine and the glasses. When she reached the table she stood opposite Rich, setting the glasses, the wine, and the corkscrew before her on the table. She leaned forward a bit, letting her large breasts hang down, opened the wine, and filled a glass for each of them. Then she leaned even farther forward to reach across the table to place a glass of wine before Rich, who stared unabashedly at her hanging tits. Beth noticed his focus, but said nothing. Finally she walked around the side of the table and took a seat that insured Rich could see all of her naked body.

"Drink up," she said, holding her glass aloft for a moment before taking a long sip of the wine. Rich mimicked her toast and took a drink, a long drink.

"Now Rich, we have some things to discuss," she said lifting a foot and setting it on the table so that her pussy was fully exposed to Rich. He was taking a second drink and he choked on it as she exposed herself to him.

She waited silently until he composed himself.

"You mean about drinking?" Rich asked.

"No Rich, we need to talk about your masturbation."

"Oh."

"How often do you masturbate?" she asked. "Like, how many times a week."

Rich was turning white. He gulped down the rest of his glass of wine and Beth dropped her foot to the floor (without pulling her legs together) and quickly refilled it. Her boobs were dragging across the table as she refilled the glass. It felt good.

He took another long pull at his wine but remained silent.

Beth waited long enough to take another drink of her wine and to refill her glass. This bottle wasn't going to last at this rate, but she had another in the fridge.

"Really Rich, I want to know. I am curious to find out if you masturbate as much as I do?"

Rich took another drink. Now the glass was nearing empty again. Finally he asked, "So how often do you . . . do it."

"You mean masturbate," she asked finishing her glass and refilling it while she waited for his response.

"Yes, I mean masturbate. How many times a week do you do it."

"Progress," she thought. "He said the word."

Well," she responded as she refilled his now nearly empty glass. It varies a little, and I don't really keep a count, but I guess 10 or 15 times a week."

"Really?" he said.

"Yes, really," she responded. She got up and walked to the refrigerator to get another bottle of wine. She again took her time bending over to retrieve the wine, providing Rich ample time to stare at her ass and her exposed pussy. He was silent as he watched her walk naked across the room and back.

Beth opened the wine and refilled their glasses, again leaning over the table with her tits hanging down. Then she returned to her chair, putting one foot up on the table to expose her sex again. Rich watched her carefully.

"So how many times a week do you jack-off Rich?" she asked, using language she had learned on the Internet.

Rich winced at her language and took another drink of wine. "Well, not as often as that," he said. "Only a few times a month."

"Really," she said "I thought men always got themselves off more than women."

He shrugged and took another drink. By now they were getting well into the second bottle of wine. She knew he was lying. Most people won't admit to how frequently they masturbate, but she saw no point in calling him on it.

Changing her tack, she asked, "So where do you do it. I mean where do you masturbate."

Rich continued to look uncomfortable, but less so now that the wine was loosening his inhibitions. "Mostly in the shower," he responded.

"So you jack-off in the shower after your morning run?" She took another sip of wine.

"Yes," he said as he set his glass down.

"Every morning?"

"Pretty much."

"Any place else?"

He took another drink and smiled as he said, "Well sometimes in stall in the bathroom in our office at work."

"Really? That's pretty daring."

"Well sometimes my work is kind of dull and I get to thinking about your tits, and I get so horny I just have to get some relief so I can get some work done." The wine was really beginning to loosen him up. Beth couldn't remember him having ever used the word "tits" before.

"You mean these?" Beth said as she lifted each of her tits up and pointed the nipples at him.

He finished another gulp of wine and said, "Yes, exactly."

"Time for another tactic," Beth thought.

"Rich, why don't you take the rest of your clothes off, so I'm not the only naked person in this conversation."

"Uhh . . . okay," He said. "Let me go to the bedroom and hang things up."

"No, just take your clothes off and toss them over that chair," she said gesturing at an empty chair with her wine glass.

Rich hesitated for a moment, taking another drink of wine. Then he turned in his chair, leaned forward and unlaced his shoes. He kicked them off, stripped off his socks and then appeared to stall. Finally he stood and Beth saw the cause of his hesitation—a tent in his pants. "Great!" she thought. "He's got a hard on. This is progress."

The wine had taken its toll on Rich's inhibitions. He quickly stripped the remainder of his clothes off, simply tossing them in the general direction of an unoccupied chair, something she had never seen him do in the seven years they had been married. His clothes missed the chair and landed in a heap beyond it. Rich ignored them. Now he was as naked as Beth. His prick stood straight out and Beth thought, "Oh my, it's bigger than I had hoped." Rich sat back down and gulped the remainder of the wine in his glass, which Beth promptly refilled.

Beth stared at his erect cock for a moment or two and then said, "So you really jack-off more than a few times a month, don't you? Really, it's a lot more, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess so," he responded with little trace of his prior reticence.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Duh!"

Beth laughed, "Okay. Dumb question."

"Are you getting drunk yet?" she asked.

"Yes, I am, and it feels good."

"So what do you think about when you masturbate in the shower?"

"Your tits."

"Hmmm, you're pretty obsessed with my tits," Beth said as she began to massage them.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers