Beth's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

When he pulled out, all three of us took a breather. Happy and sweaty, we kissed and cuddled with me in the middle. After a few minutes, I became aware that I had semen running out of me, so I started to get up and go wash. Before I could get off the bed, Jack pushed me gently back down and said, "You just relax. I'll take care of everything. I love eating a creamy pie and yours looks delicious."

"My god. You're joking," I said, watching him settle down between my thighs. I wasn't accustomed to having a man go down on me, let alone doing that when I was full of come. Rick had licked my pussy a few times when we were first married, but I had mixed emotions about him doing it. I enjoyed fucking so much that the oral stuff just seemed to get in the way, but I was about to learn differently.

"I've got zero experience with this creamy pie thing you mentioned, but if you want to put your face in my messy crotch that's fine with me." I raised my knees and spread my thighs to give him access. "There, I've just set the table for you. Sorry, I don't have any napkins." Jack smiled and glanced over at Dan.

Dan laughed and said, "She's a natural isn't she? Go for it. If you don't eat our nasty girl out, I will."

Apparently that was incentive enough for Jack. After the first few licks I could tell this was going to be another special event. He teased me and kissed my pussy all the while maintaining eye contact with me. When he found my clit, I entered paradise. I was frantic with desire by the time he finally spread the lips of my pussy with his fingers and plunged his tongue into me. I closed my eyes and held him by the ears, treasuring the sensation of having his tongue deep in my vagina. He licked and sucked and tongued me and I came like a house afire. With his loving mouth, this very sexy man gave me my very first climax from oral.

I slowly came back to earth caressing his cheeks and telling him how wonderful he was. My pussy had apparently run low on come, because I became aware of him gently kissing the lips of my sex like he had the lips of my mouth. I opened my eyes as he raised his head and said, "You taste sweeter than any raw oyster I've ever eaten and I love oysters."

My greedy hips seemed to have a mind of their own, thrusting upwards, searching for more of his magic tongue. My generous lover responded by sucking and licking my clitoris until I got a second, sweet climax.

"Thanks, Jack," I said, pulling him up and kissing his mouth, tasting myself on his tongue. "That was wonderful."

The three of us cuddled down again like peas in a pod. We were all pretty quiet and I'd certainly gotten my itch scratched, but this opportunity would never come again and I wanted to take full advantage of it. I hoped my lovers were just getting their second wind or something. I wondered what I could do to get my guys ready for more action.

I already knew Dan was an ardent kisser and he happily welcomed my tongue in his mouth. As we kissed, he held one of my tits while Jack put a finger on my pussy and gently stirred it around my clit, just enough to make me kind of squirmy.

You don't need a crystal ball to figure out what I was doing. I had a semi-hard cock in each hand. After a few minutes of making out, their cocks stiffened nicely and we were back in business.

"I have a special request," Jack said, sticking that persuasive tongue of his in my ear. Shivers ran down my body to end in the nipple Dan was rolling between his fingers as Jack continued. "I'd really like to fuck your cute ass."

"Oh, Jack. I've never done that. When we first married, my husband tried to get me interested in trying anal, but I wouldn't let him. I'm afraid of being hurt." He kissed me and at the same time slid a gentle finger down my crack to gently touch my anus.

"I promise. I won't hurt you one bit," he said, kissing me while Dan did his part by sucking my nipples. They were making me very hot and the ass thing was sounding more intriguing by the moment.

"Tell me. Is it fun for the girl? Having sex that way? Would I like it?"

"I guarantee--you'll love it," Jack said, kissing my neck some more and inserting his fingers in my pussy.

"I don't believe this," Dan said, squeezing my butt. "You're telling us you've been married for years and your guy has never put his cock in your beautiful ass?"

"That's the truth. I'm an anal virgin."

"Well, that's gotta change," Jack said. "You liked it when Dan and I fucked your sweet pussy and you enjoyed sucking our dicks, so your lovely butt is the final frontier. You need to let us fuck you in your ass." As he said this, the finger that was touching my butt hole dipped into my wet pussy then returned to my anus. How strange and perverse to have a finger up there, but as Jack moved it around and they both kissed and licked me erotic sensations began rippling through my body.

"Some ladies like butt fucking better than vaginal intercourse," Dan said By now I was getting downright needy and I made a decision. I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.

"I wouldn't know about that, but this lady thinks she's ready to try losing her anal cherry to one of you studs."

"I'll flip you for the honor, Dan."

"No. That's not right. You're the one who discovered our sexy Beth's special secret. You get to fuck her first."

Dan and Jack did a high five. It occurred to me that only about two hours ago I had been a faithful wife and and now I was the centerpiece in a menage a trois, about to take one lover's cock up my ass with a second man waiting in line. I've always been a fast learner, but this was a very short learning curve. Fortunately, my guys knew what to do.

"Let's get you on your knees," Jack said, helping me up. "It's easiest that way."

"Get some spit on his cock, Beth," Dan advised. Jack presented his hard-on and I slobbered all over it.

"Be gentle with her, Jack," Dan admonished him. "You've got a big cock and this is her first time."

"I'll be gentle as a lamb," Jack said, positioning himself behind me and taking my hips in his hands. The next thing I felt was incredible pressure as his cock began to wedge its way into a part of me that had never before felt a fleshy invader. I must have gasped or something when the head of it popped into me, because, bless his heart, he leaned down to kiss and reassure me.

"You're going to love it when I'm all the way in you, Beth. I know you feel like there's no way I'll fit, but just relax and we'll take it slow and easy. You're doing fine."

I turned my head to look back at him. "I'm yours, lover. Please be gentle with me."

"You'll be a fan of ass fucking after Jack does you," Dan said. "I'll help you guys out." He leaned over and spat a generous wad of saliva into my crack, helping to lubricate me for the rest of Jack's invasion. After doing that, he reached under me to caress my clitoris, then gently finger-fucked my pussy.

Jack held my hips, moved forward again and fullness that defied description swelled within me. My lover set me on fire. I know I made noise. I wouldn't be surprised if I screamed. Jack paused, waiting until Dan's magic fingers persuaded my hips to move. When I thrust my butt back at him, he pressed deeper and deeper until we were completely connected. Then he began screwing me, establishing a rhythm, picking up speed. Kind of like a train leaving the station, he moved faster and faster, racing toward our moment of climax.

"You guys look so hot," Dan said, kissing me and lifting my hair from my sweaty face. "Watching you two is better than any porn flick. So, how are you liking anal intercourse, Beth?"

"God, this is amazing. I didn't have a clue that my asshole was an erogenous zone, but it sure as hell is and I'm loving every moment of having a stiff dick in it."

Jack was beginning to grunt, and we made a nice lusty slap, slap sound every time his hips met my ass.

"Shit, Beth, you're so fucking tight you're making me come way too soon," Jack announced and then busted his nuts. His cock pumped jet after jet of semen deep into my rectum. To my amazement, he carried me with him and I actually had an anal orgasm.

After a minute or two, Jack pulled out, leaving me lying on my tummy. I still had Dan to take care of and I started to get back to my knees, but he got behind me and steered his hard-on into me. Even though his cock was bigger, Jack had opened me up and lubricated me, so he slid right in.

Such an amazing transformation, from soccer mom to lust goddess or whatever. In my wildest dreams I could never have pictured myself in such a scene. Here I was with one man's cock up my ass while a second lover kissed and caressed me and told me how beautiful and sexy I looked and how much he'd enjoyed fucking me. Maybe it was bullshit, but it made me feel something I hadn't for a long while--appreciated. I didn't think I could possibly come again, but when Dan reached his climax I went with him. God, what nasty, wicked fun!

After that, we collapsed with me snuggled down between my lovers. I adored having hands all over me as I drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how long we slept but a full bladder awakened me. Jack stirred as I crawled over him and headed for the bathroom. He followed and watched me park my butt on the pot.

"Do you mind if I watch?"

"Be my guest." My stream started and he put a hand between my legs and caught my urine in his cupped hand.

"God, I love doing this," he said. "I have a thing about watching women pee." He leaned in and kissed me, then I got to experience another first, being kissed while seated on the commode and peeing on a guy's hand.

"This is very quirky, Jack. But I like it." He smiled at me and slipped a couple of pee-slick fingers into my vagina. He finger-fucked me and played with my clit until I was moaning with arousal.

"Let's go back to bed and see if there isn't something else fun we can do together before this wonderful night comes to an end," he said, taking my hand.

Dan was beginning to stir. "What sort of nastiness have you two been up to?"

"I peed on Jack's hand," I announced.

"On purpose?"

"Oh yeah. It was beyond sexy having him finger me while I peed. I'm all hot and bothered again and I have more itches that need scratching."

"Suppose we both fuck you at the same time," Jack said. "You get to pick which of us you want in your ass this time. As for me, I'll be quite happy doing you front or back."

"You certainly have a way with words," I said. "Obviously, if we do this it would be another thing I've never experienced before, but everything we've done so far has been wonderful. The two-guys-humping-one girl thing--surely there's got to be a better name for it--sounds like it might have possibilities."

"Oh, it certainly does," Dan said, smiling as I wrapped my fingers around his hardening cock and gave it an affectionate squeeze. "It's just possibly the hottest thing two eager men and a willing lady can do together. It's called double penetration or DP for short."

"Okay, I'm game to give it a try. How do we do this?," I said, filling my empty hand with Jack's lovely hard-on.

"It's simple, Beth," Jack said, arranging himself on the bed. "Climb aboard my hips, put my cock in your pussy, and we'll do the rest." I did as instructed and delighted in the sensations that rippled through my entire lower body as I lowered my hips impaling my pussy on his magic wand. After we were connected, I lay down on him and we kissed. I felt the bed move behind me and braced myself for what was coming next. Jack spread my ass-cheeks as Dan took hold of my hips. His cock slithered up my crack and found my anus. I thought I was full before, but when his big cock was all the way in me, I discovered what "full" actually was.

"Are we ready for lift off?" Jack asked.

"We're ready," Dan answered. When he began to move, magic happened. The sensation of having two dicks sliding back and forth in me made me come almost instantly. Never before had I experienced such ecstasy from intercourse. I kept having climax after climax as Dan picked up the pace until I couldn't tell when one ended and the next began.

Jack and I tongue-fucked one another while Dan held my hips and plowed into me. Having my lovers fucking my ass and pussy pushed me over the edge and made me come so hard I carried my lovers along with me and we celebrated a threeway climax.

As we collapsed into a satisfied and sweaty pile, Jack said, "Beth, you are one hot, fucking lady--an absolute, lust machine. You must have a very satisfied husband."

"It doesn't work that way. I don't know why, but I've never done any of these sexy things with him. Hell, like I told you guys, he's never fucked me in the ass and I've only let him come in my mouth one time."

"You obviously enjoy sex," Jack said. "You said your husband cheated on you and maybe that's the reason why. If you want to stay with him, perhaps you should share some of the things we've introduced you to with him."

That was a very good point. Rick and I were definitely drifting apart. I realized that, in spite of his infidelity, I didn't want to lose him. Maybe I could turn him on to some of these sexy things I'd done with my lovers and add new interest to our lovelife. That might help. I filed that idea away. Rick's growing disinterest was a problem I'd work on at another time and place. At the moment I was intent on living in the here and now.

I was relaxing with my knees in the air, enjoying the afterglow of that dynamite sex when Dan looked over at me and said, "Shit, she's got another creamy pie that needs eating."

"Be my guest," said Jack. "I dined on the last one."

Dan got to his knees and moved between my thighs. He sniffed a couple of times and said, "Young lady, I believe you've had intercourse recently. In order to keep you from getting pregnant, a selfless volunteer such as myself will have to suck that dangerous deposit out of you."

I was laughing at his silliness when he covered my wet sex with his mouth. His clever tongue silenced my giggles and had my hips writhing in a matter of moments. It got even better when I held his head against me, feeling his tongue on my clit, enjoying the fireworks going off inside myself.

"Beth, I just love watching you climax. You're amazing," Jack observed as I came back to earth after soaring aloft on Dan's tongue.

"I'm amazed too," I agreed. "A few hours ago I was a frustrated wife. Now look at me. You two have introduced me to lust and I love it."

"We might have a lesson or two left if you're interested," Dan said.

"Well, I'm always open to education. What have you got in mind?"

"First though, I think we'd profit from a little nap, a short break to recharge our batteries."

So, that's what we did. I fell asleep between my lovers with them holding parts of my body as I drifted off. We must have slept for an hour or so and I awoke to Dan touching me gently between my legs. He started to put a couple of fingers in me, but I could tell right away that I was way too sore to fuck again and whispered the bad news to him in order not to disturb Jack.

"But my mouth's not sore," I whispered. "If you'd like, I could suck you off. I'd love to have you come in my mouth."

"I'd like," he said and kissed me. I slid down and began to blow him. He wasn't fully erect, but a little kissing and sucking took care of that. We must have made a bit of noise because Jack awoke and sized up the situation.

"Is this a private party or can any needy guy get a blow-job?" he asked.

"Beth says she's too sore to fuck any more, but her mouth is in good shape. I can vouch for that. She's such a giving girl I'll bet she won't mind taking care of you too."

"Why don't the two of you stand up in front of me. I'll sit on the bed and see if I can get you both off." We assumed our positions and I went to work. It was such a rush having them respond to my oral talents, groaning their appreciation as I licked and sucked them in turn. I enjoyed the velvety texture of their penises against my tongue. I masturbated them and sucked their balls and was getting off on pleasing them.

"Beth," Jack said. "Have you ever had a man come on your face?"

"Hunh uh," I mumbled around Dan's cock.

"How about it, Dan. Should we finish our night of lust and show our appreciation by jerking off and shooting our loads all over her beautiful face?"

"Is that okay with you, Beth?" Dan asked. "It's quirky fun, but I'm sure you'll like it."

"Everything you two have done to me so far has been just great," I said, masturbating him. "If you think I'll enjoy it, I'm willing to give it a try."

So, taking their shafts in hand, they smiled at me and began to jerk-off. I felt "under the gun," so to speak, with two cocks aimed right at my face.

"What we're going to give you is called a facial," Jack said, moving his hand faster. I kept my mouth open and tried to guess who would be the first to come. I picked Jack, but I was wrong. Dan let out a cry and before I could turn my head a thick, warm stream of semen jetted from his prick and splashed onto my cheek. I succeeded in catching his next stream in my mouth and swallowed it. I reached up and took his softening dick in my right hand, milking the last few drops from him, letting them fall on my outstretched tongue.

"Beth, you are certainly a wicked lady," Jack said as he blasted come across my forehead and down my face. His next discharge landed in my open mouth. I swallowed that too, but not before I had the idea of showing them his come where it was pooled on my tongue. His final shot dripped off my chin onto my breasts.

"Too bad I don't have a picture of this," I said. "I'd give it to Rick so he could see for himself just how costly it was for him to fuck around on me."

"Don't be bitter, Beth. He couldn't possibly have had as much fun as you have," Jack said.

"You're right about that. I've had a ball. And Dan, you were right about this sperm on the face thing," I said, cleaning my cheeks with my fingers and sucking them clean. "Not only does it taste good, but for me it's a perfect trifecta. You've both come in my pussy, my ass, and now, my mouth."

"It appears you've fucked me to a stand still," Dan said, shaking his deflated dick.

"You missed some," Jack said, solicitously wiping a strand of semen off my forehead. I took his hand and sucked it off his fingers.

"Yummy."

Just describing having two men ejaculate on my face doesn't do the moment justice. That act of lechery may sound gross, but for some reason, it wasn't. Somehow, having the power to make them want to come on me confirmed the essence of my femaleness. I liked that a lot. Besides, it was really sexy having two cocks to suck. I did have a problem though; I was hot and bothered and too sore to fuck.

"I'm really messed up now," I said. "Not only am I sore, I'm also horny as hell."

"Lie down," Jack said. "Let's see if we can figure out a way to reward you for giving me and Dan so much pleasure."

"Whatever you do, remember--no fucking." I said, making myself comfortable. Dan and Jack exchanged looks and laughed. Then they shook their limber dicks at me.

"I don't think you have to worry about that, Beth," Dan said. "Fortunately for you, we know more than one way to pleasure a lady. Jack and I want to leave you with a smile on your face."

They joined me on the bed. They petted and kissed and caressed me until I was squirming with desire. I reached my final climax with Jack gently licking my pussy and kissing my clit. This time Dan tongue-fucked my mouth while he squeezed my nipples. My orgasm wasn't as powerful as some of my earlier ones, but it was sweet, especially so since my two lovers were very gentle and devoted themselves to providing me pleasure.

We dozed another hour or so and again I enjoyed the cuddling. The next time we awoke they explained that they had to go get cleaned up and go to their meeting. They both gave me one of their cards and told me how much they hoped we could get together again. I made no promises and after hugs and kisses my lovers left.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers