Beth's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt the same way," I said, somewhat taken aback by Rick's enthusiasm, but convinced that there would never be a better moment for my confession.

"I think it's time for me to tell you the rest of the story of my night out."

I told him the whole gory story from how I met Dan and Jack and invited them back to my room to my final climax when Jack ate my pussy. I tried to stress how immensely exciting the sex had been for me and described what gentlemen my lovers were. He didn't interrupt me, but his erection grew as I spoke. When I finished, he had a throbbing hard-on.

"That scene in the movie when the two guys fucked the girl at the same time--you actually did that?"

I nodded.

"Did you like it?"

"Rick, I'll be honest, that was just one event in a night of the most exciting sex I've ever experienced. I don't have words to tell you. I couldn't do it justice--kind of like I couldn't describe the color red to a blind person."

He suddenly climbed between my thighs, entered me in one forceful thrust, and said, "Do I feel as good in you as your lovers did?"

"Darling," I said, kissing him then holding his face close to mine. "There's no comparison. The three of us enjoyed each other, sharing our bodies, but sex is all it was. I love you, dearest. We share a life and a family together. That's totally different. That's commitment."

"I love you too," he said, kissing me, then drawing back to search my face. "Having you tell me all this has really shaken me up, but, strangely enough, it excites me at the same time. God, living with you is such a trip!"

This was almost more than I could have hoped for--his acknowledgement that he was turned on by what I had told him. I put my hands on his butt, pulled him close and kissed him.

"I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am that I flew off the handle and decided to seek revenge, but I'm not one bit sorry about how it turned out. I got an awakening and now I want to share that amazing experience with you."

"We've shared a lot over the years, but nothing even remotely close to what you've just told me. So, where do we go from here?"

"The way I see it we can have our home life just as always, but in addition, we can enjoy the no-holes-barred kind of wild sex we just saw in the movie. Would you like that?"

He fucked me for a few more strokes then said, "Sure I'd like that. I think the only fantasy I've ever had is to watch you making love with another man. It appears you've raised the ante a bit, but I've imagined one man with you countless times, so adding a second shouldn't be too big a problem. I guess I'd be okay with that."

"Oh, honey. It'll be ever so much finer than just okay."

"I have worries though. Fantasy is one thing, but this--this is an entirely different thing. My concern is that we've been in a relationship for all these years and I've been comfortable with that. Now you're telling me you want to launch us into a world I hadn't even imagined a week ago. Frankly, this scares me. What if you fall in love with another man?"

"Rick, please understand. Speaking for myself, the boundary between love and lust is clearly defined. I lust after the men I slept with at the Hilton, but I don't love them. But, on the other hand, in recent years our adventures in lust would make a pretty skinny book and I think I've found the answer for making our book a best seller. You had fun with the story game and the movie, didn't you?"

"Sure."

"Honey, at this moment, I'm feeling a deeper love and a firmer commitment to you than I have in years. You've been so understanding with your crazy-ass wife."

"Beth, you've always been full of surprises and I guess this is just one more. I have to admit that the prospect for fulfilling my desire of seeing another man fuck you has me feeling lustier than I have in years."

"That's the spirit, sweetheart. I promise you'll love the excitement new lovers will bring into our life."

"So, tell me, what's the next step?"

"The two guys I was with, Dan and Jack, were from out of town, Boston and Providence as I recall. They claimed they would be happy to see me again. I have phone numbers and I could call and see if they were serious. If they're still interested, I'll explain that I've told you everything and they can have me again, but this time they'll have to share me with my husband."

"Go ahead and give that a try," he said, picking up the pace of our gentle fuck. After all the stimulation of the evening, we both came quickly and fell asleep.

The next day I screwed up my courage and called Dan. I left a message and it wasn't ten minutes later when the phone rang. It was him and he sounded excited to hear from me. When I explained how things had shaken out, he insisted we come for a long weekend. He asked for dates and when I told him, he promised to make all the arrangements and call me back.

"Don't worry about the sleeping arrangements, I'll arrange it so everyone will be comfortable."

A couple of hours later the phone rang and it was Dan. "Everything is a go, Beth. Jack was so excited he was barely coherent, but he'll join us. I got us a suite so we can all hang out together but still have a bit of privacy if we need it."

I laughed "I don't have many secrets from you sex fiends."

"That brings me to another point. How do you feel about your hubby fucking other women?"

"Whoa. That one kind of zinged right out there into left field. I haven't considered that, but I don't see how I have much room to carp about Rick getting a stray piece of ass as long as I'm getting mine."

"I have a selfish interest in this," he said. "If your husband is paired up with another chick, that'll leave more of your delicious pussy for Jack and me."

I laughed and said, "I don't see anything wrong with your logic. I'll be happy to devote myself to you two studs."

"Good. Well, here's the deal. I have this 'on-again-off-again' girlfriend, Kelli. We're currently on so I explained that I was going to have visitors and I would be tied up for the weekend. She's an inquisitive thing and weaseled the whole story out of me. Now she wants to join us and promises to keep your guy happy. Does he like girls with big tits?"

"I'm not sure. I suppose so. As you know, I'm not exactly flat-chested and he likes mine."

"Well, Kelli is a very cute girl and she's a hot piece. She has curly, red hair and one hell of a rack, so if he's a tit man he'll be in heaven. Anyway, I've made reservations for the hotel and I've even got a dinner reservation for Friday at one of the best supper clubs in town."

"I can hardly wait. I'm getting all squirmy just thinking about being with you two. I am sooo looking forward to seeing you two on Friday."

"Let me know your flight number and I'll meet you guys at the airport."

By the time I got a chance to tell Rick about our arrangements, I had already gotten plane tickets off the internet. He just smiled and shook his head when I told him about Kelli and her "hell of a rack."

"You are amazing, Beth. I don't quite know what to make of this. It doesn't bother you that I'll have a girlfriend for the weekend?"

"Just remember, honey," I said. "This weekend is all about lust. I want you to have fun fucking the big-titted girl, but don't forget--she's just a piece of ass."

He laughed and said, "I'll engrave that in my memory."

With my confession behind me, my husband on board with my plan, and arrangements for a very sexy weekend wrapped up, I relaxed and enjoyed the tendrils of desire that invaded me and grew with all the intensity of a kid looking forward to Christmas as I anticipated our upcoming adventure. I could tell that Rick was feeling it too because we had quite excellent sex for the next few nights, but we did take a couple of days off before we flew so we'd be in prime shape to enjoy our weekend.