Beth's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for me to return home and see if I still had an everyday life. I called my sister to check on the kids. She said they were fine but that Rick wasn't. It didn't surprise me to hear he had called her half a dozen times and refused to believe she didn't know where I was--typical. Well, the cheating bastard could just stew a while longer.

When I went to brush my teeth, I got a look at myself. I was a mess, but a very, sexy mess with dried semen crusted on my face and breasts. I even had gobbets matted in my hair and my pubic thatch was stiff with come. No question about it, I had been used, but definitely not abused. I'd had a ball! I stepped into the shower to clean myself up.

When I washed my crotch, I was still a little sore, a tangible reminder of my night of "balls to the wall" fucking. I hadn't felt this sexually satisfied in years, if ever. I leaned back against the shower wall, cupped my thoroughly fucked mound in my hand and let images of last night's lust flit through my mind. I considered fingering myself to a climax, but that seemed a bit like having a jello dessert after a filet mignon dinner and I passed.

I went down and enjoyed a hearty breakfast, a really delicious mushroom omelet with whole wheat toast and orange marmalade--nothing like a night of screwing to work up an appetite. I checked out of my room and drove home. Since it was Saturday, I figured Rick would be home and he was. His car was in the driveway and I pulled in alongside. He opened the front door just as I started to put my key in the lock.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been worried out of my mind. Why did you take the kids to your sister?"

"I needed a night out. Mary Ann was kind enough to take the kids so I could have a little fun."

"What the hell are you talking about?" he said, closing the door behind me.

"Well, what I found in your suitcase convinced me that you'd already had your share of fun."

"I saw that panty on the bed. I was mystified until I realized the clothes with them weren't mine. I had my black, roll-on bag with me. All I can think of is that it must have gotten switched at the motel or maybe the airport. You know how all those bags look alike."

What was this--not his bag? How could this be? A wisp of doubt wafted through me quickly erasing the lingering sensations of satisfaction from my night of lust. But, get a grip, I told myself. You expected him to lie.

"I've heard some tired stories in my time, but switched bags—give me a break. Whose panty is that? Was she a good fuck?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Elizabeth. Come on up and look at those clothes. I don't even own shirts like that. The shorts aren't close to my size."

I climbed the stairs, pausing several times, delaying the showing of the clothes as much as possible. I was getting very uneasy. I'm no domestic goddess and don't pay much attention to the stuff I wash beyond hoping it turns out clean. What he was saying just might be true. In the frame of mind I was in after I made my fateful, panty discovery, those clothes might indeed not be his.

People say I have a tendency to be impulsive and I must admit there is a grain of truth to that. Perhaps, just perhaps, I had screwed up. More importantly, if I had, what the hell was I to do now?

The folded clothes were stacked neatly on Rick's bureau just as I had left them on the bed.

"I can see why you might have gotten upset when you saw this," Rick said, holding up that damned, black thong. "But here's the important part. Take a look at those shorts," he said, tossing a pair from the laundry stack to me. "They're size 28--way too small for me." He opened a drawer and pulled out another pair which looked pretty much identical to me. Holding them out, he said, "See here--34." Sure enough, that's what the label read. He tried on a shirt, an open-collar thing in black with cuffs that ended on his forearms--definitely not his. Boy, I had screwed up! Close to panic, I struggled to hold myself together.

"I've got to go get the kids." I blurted out, grabbing my purse off the bed and heading out the door. "I'll be right back."

I had to have some time to figure out what course to take. Obviously, I couldn't "undo" last night. I had been thoroughly "ridden" by the two men I'd picked up and they had definitely "put me up wet." Also, they had treated me to the best sex, by far, that I'd ever experienced in my entire life. Even now, that memory of lust was firmly lodged in my brain.

However, a more immediate problem demanded my attention. What the hell was I going to tell my poor, betrayed husband?

"Wait a second," Rick said, following me. "You still haven't answered my question. Where the hell were you last night?"

"I'll tell you all about it when I get back," I said, fairly bolting down the stairs and out the front door. On the drive to Mary Ann's, I mulled over my choices as I saw them.

I could just lie or I could tell the truth. Both courses had their shortcomings. If I lied, things would probably go on as before. I'd have my boring old life in the Cleveland suburbs back again with no dynamite loving, and that was a depressing thought. I wasn't silly enough to imagine that I could have an ongoing clandestine relationship with my two lovers, but I definitely wanted more than my same old dull lovelife. What's that old saying--how can you keep them down on the farm after they've seen Paree?

On the other hand, if I told Rick about last night, what might happen? We both loved the kids and there was no denying I had a deep affection for--no, check that--love for the guy. The problem was--he just wasn't ringing my chimes any more. Was I wrong to want more? After my adventure, which there was no denying I'd enjoyed immensely, the chime thing had assumed new importance. I felt guilty as hell for betraying him and vowed to make it up to him, but what I'd done was a foolish mistake--a product of anger plus a desire for revenge. I was sorry I had given in to those two destructive emotions, but I wasn't sorry I'd gotten laid. Last night was an eye-opener, a world-shaking discovery, and I wanted more.

So, was I being selfish for wanting sexual fulfilment? Was there a way I could have dynamite sex and keep my loving husband? I wasn't interested in having an affair and another adventure into casual sex with strangers wasn't attractive either. I'd been very lucky in my choice of lovers, but the chance of that happening again wasn't promising. I nearly ran a red light as I tried to figure out this high-stakes dilemma.

Suppose I simply confessed my gross indiscretion. Would he walk out on me and take the kids? He might, but I didn't think he'd react like that. Rick has a strong sense of responsibility and a dedication to our family.

His reaction to my being gone overnight was convincing--he still cared for me. Unfortunately, love alone wasn't going to solve our problems in bed. No--true confession would only add to the strain on the bond between us and probably make things worse. How would I have felt if he'd admitted to having an affair when confronted with that panty? I abandoned that train of thought.

Then Jack's comment about sharing some of what I'd experienced last night popped into my mind. What if I took that one step further and figured out a way to involve Rick in my new-found life of lust? That would be the perfect solution, but how could I do that? I mulled the problem over as I drove.

I'm a creative person and a pretty fair storyteller if I say so myself. Perhaps I could create a fantasy to capture his imagination. That had worked for Sheherazade. I wasn't aware of what fantasies Rick might have or, for that matter, if he even had fantasies, but if he did, I had a plan.

I would devise my own personal version of the Arabian Nights by drawing out my story for several days. First, I'd seduce my husband and do my best to start reviving our sex life. When I had his undivided attention, I'd use my narrative skills to persuade him that sharing me with other men was not only his idea, but the finest idea he'd ever had. The more I considered this scheme, the more I liked it. All I had to do was sell it to Rick.

Mary Ann, bless her heart, was curious, but I put her off by promising to tell all in the not too distant future. We've always been close and I knew that sooner or later I would share my depraved adventure with her, but it would have to be later. The kids asked their share of questions, which I basically sidetracked with promises of future outings and I even sort of acquiesced to getting them the latest version of the Play Station.

When we got home the presence of the kids protected me while the basic static of home life filled the day, but Rick still looked like at me like the prosecutor eyeing a perp in a courtroom drama. I was nervous. This was going to take all my skill.

Fortunately, when I wiped myself after peeing, I realized my pussy would be available to provide a crucial distraction. As all of us ladies know, when properly applied, pussy can pretty much trump any male argument.

I fixed dinner. We watched a little TV. The kids went to their rooms and I was left alone with Rick. We had opened a bottle of Valpolicella to have with dinner. We both love that stuff. We were sipping our final glass when I decided that the opportunity to engage my plan wasn't about to get any riper.

"Would you like to hear about what I did last night?"

"Shit, yes! Of course I want to hear about it. You were gone all frigging night!" Rick isn't a big cusser and when he does it's a sign he's really frustrated. I leaned over and took his hand.

"Well, honey. When I found that panty I just freaked. I was certain you'd balled some bimbo on the road. I didn't want to confront you so I took the kids to Mary Ann's then drove across town and got a room at the Hilton."

Rick looked relieved. "So you were mad as hell and just wanted to get away for the night."

"Something like that, dear. Let's take our wine and go to bed." He followed me up the stairs and I got a clue that things were going to work out when his hand touched my ass.

"God, Beth. I believe your butt is tighter and cuter than when we got married."

The sensation of Jack sliding his big pole up my virgin rectum flooded into my mind like some sort of sex tape, but I managed to pause it and get on with my plan. I've never worn pajamas or nightgowns to bed, maybe a T-shirt in cold weather. Rick routinely wears his T-shirt and jockey shorts to bed. How romantic is that? But tonight we both got naked and slipped under the covers.

"God, Beth. I missed you so," he said, kissing me. "I love you, you know and I was so worried when you and the kids were gone when I got home. I didn't know what to do. Fortunately. you'd stopped by your sister's place and she told me you were okay." I kissed him and reached down to check. He had a hard-on. I just held him.

"After I got to my room I made a spa appointment and spent the afternoon getting pampered. See my sexy nails." I held up my free hand. "My toes match too." I kicked my leg out and demonstrated the color match. Giving his cock a little squeeze made me feel like a tart, but it worked. He kissed him again while I continued fondling him. We did some more open-mouthed smooching until he broke it off.

"So, that's all you did--a spa appointment?"

"Well, that's not all. I bought a very expensive pair of shoes and had a steak and some wine in my room."

"And then..."

My god. He was an inquisitor.

"And then I put on that black, cocktail dress you like so much and went to the bar." I squeezed his dick again and said, "This story is coming to an end for tonight. I want you in me." Just like we'd done a thousand times before, he climbed aboard and entered me. My evil mind compared this to my two, hot lovers and, needless to say, the comparison was not flattering. I sighed and held him and wiggled my ass. He grunted and came.

It had been an eventful twenty-four hours and we both fell asleep in short order. I remember thinking that Night One of my Arabian Nights was a qualified success. I'd live to tell another installment tomorrow.

The next night in bed I carried the story forward onto the dance floor and described how sweet it was to be romanced, even if it had been by strangers.

"It's been such a long time since you've taken me dancing. I guess I was just starved for attention."

"It has been a long time," Rick said, studying my face as I climbed aboard his hips and inserted him in me. He held my tits as I rode him hard and fast. We were rewarded with the best sex we'd had in a year or more. I even managed a bit of an orgasm. I fell asleep congratulating myself on our progress.

The next night I described the slow dancing and mentioned how I could feel the men's erections against my tummy. This admission caused a bit of grumbling which I countered by saying, "It's quite a thrill for an old married lady like me to realize she still has a little sex appeal left."

"There's nothing wrong with your sex appeal," he said, caressing my breasts as we kissed.

"You've been so understanding in letting me tell my story in my own way I have a special treat for you." I got on my knees and shifted around until I was between his legs.

"Watch closely now." I licked his dick like a lollipop, kissed the head of it a couple of times and took him in my mouth. I maintained eye contact with him as I sucked him until he was erect.

"Shit! Beth. This's wonderful. Do it some more!"

When his eyes closed, I slid up to where I could take his cock between my breasts. I pressed them around his shaft making him a handcrafted pussy. He obviously liked that as his hips thrust up and down a few times and he came. His semen splashed onto my chin, ran down my neck and dripped onto his belly. After he finished, I released him and then, making sure he was watching, licked the semen off his stomach. His come didn't taste bad, but there wasn't near as much for me to enjoy as when Dan and Jack had come on me.

"How was that? Did you enjoy watching me do you?"

"It was great. I enjoyed it a lot. You must have been taking sex lessons or something."

"Something like that I suppose. Remember, I was hurt and angry and thought you'd cheated on me so I set out to get even. Just be patient with me and I promise--you'll get a thrilling reward."

"Our lovemaking hasn't been this good in years. If there's more like this in the future, I'm game for whatever you want to tell me." We went to sleep in each other's arms.

That exchange made it plain. I was all but convinced that he knew I'd committed an indiscretion with another man. Bless his heart, he'd accepted that without giving me the third degree--definitely a sign of progress. I was quite pleased with the way things were going so far, but there was the little matter of the second guy. How on earth was I going to finesse that?

The next day I did something I'd never done before. I rented an X-rated video. This audio-visual aid was entitled "Wife Watchers" and to judge from the rather lurid, cover art on the box, starred three men, one of whom was obviously the husband, and a rather attractive, full-breasted brunette. We have a VHS player built into our bedroom TV and I sat on our bed and previewed the flick while I was alone in the house.

The movie was a winner--exactly what I wanted. I fast-forwarded through the genital, close-up stuff to get a sense of the content. It was all there. The guys did the girl and the hubby helped. This was the scenario I hoped to create in person.

Plus, I got a little more education in the course of watching this epic. The husband played an active role in helping the two studs fuck his lady. I did have a bit of trouble envisioning Rick holding another man's penis and steering it into me, but I was sure stranger things than that can occur in the heat of passion.

The best part though was an interesting variation on the DP thing. While one guy sat on the edge of the bed, the girl backed up to him and the hubby held a very, generous-sized cock aimed so his wife could sit on it and take it up her back door.

What really got to me was watching that nice fat dick slowly sliding into her, and the expression of delight on her face as she squirmed her butt, taking that hard shaft all the way into herself, finally sitting in her lover's lap. My hand found its way under my skirt and inside my panties. I was really wet.

Her second stud got between her legs and entered her vagina. He proceeded to screw the living daylights out of her. I brought myself off when he pulled out of her and splashed his come over her belly and tits. I made a mental note and filed that position away for future reference. If the movie affected Rick anything like it had me, we should have a very interesting evening.

After dinner Rick seemed anxious to go to bed as he helped me clear the table and put away the leftovers. I had arranged for the kids to spend the night with Mary Ann and she picked them up for a night of movies at her place. After they left, I took Rick's hand and we headed upstairs. He went eagerly and I assumed he was ready for the next installment in my tale of lust.

"I have a surprise for this evening." I announced, plunking my butt on the bed.

"Is tonight the reward you promised me?" he asked, putting an arm around me.

"No, not yet. Be patient. This is going to be a little different. I rented us a dirty movie." Rick raised his eyebrow--it's something he does--just one eyebrow at a time. I've always loved that gesture.

"Let's get naked and watch it. Maybe it'll inspire us."

We undressed one another, climbed into bed, and watched the flick. Rick didn't have much to say while it ran. He was obviously turned on though. His hard-on stood tall as I occasionally masturbated him and he stirred a couple of fingers around in me. When the double penetration scene came on, I heard him draw in his breath sharply. I decided to add to his pleasure and rested my head on his belly so I could still watch the movie while kissing his cock now and then.

Curiously, he didn't come when the actors did. After the men withdrew from her, the wife lay back, semen glistening on her torso and streaming from her crotch. The husband climbed on the bed and ate her out. Her moans and the sucking and the slurping of her guy as he dined on her creamy pie triggered Rick's climax. He groaned and holding my head, thrust his hips upward, nearly filling my mouth with his come. When he finished, I turned my head and opened to show him my mouthful of semen before I swallowed.

"Shit, Beth! I can't believe you did that. That was so kinky. You just gave me the best climax I've ever had. Come on up here and kiss me while we watch the rest of this epic."

The final scene was where the husband took his turn fucking his woman, and when he was ready to come, he pulled out and all three men jerked-off on the brunette, shooting their semen onto her face and into her open mouth. One of the guys was a really heavy comer and spread his load from her hair down to her tits. She looked like she had taken a semen shower and, best of all, she had a big smile on her face.

I turned off the TV and we were quiet for a couple of minutes. I broke the silence.

"So, what did you think of the flick?"

"Shit, Beth. I've never seen anything like that. I had no idea people could get that creative at fucking. The movie really turned me on." He rolled over and put a hand on my tit. "However, I get the idea that the content of the movie--two studs, a wife and a willing husband--was no accident."

"No, darling. No accident. I selected that movie carefully. I'm glad you liked it."

"'Like' is too mild a term. That thing really affected me. There was something about the raw sexual power of those scenes where she pleased her men--they spoke to me."