All Comments on 'Beth's Disgrace Pt. 02'

by Drazenpet23

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Woooooohooooooo

Welcome back. I must have hit refresh on your profile every week since chapter one was posted. So glad to see you're going ok!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back. Love the stories. Please continue to write more stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

noone2 the story is good but sooo drawn out.

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 2 years ago

Love the story, can't wait for the next part and all the rules she has to follow!

One suggestion for a rule, maybe she is only allowed to use the toilet when she is nude even in school she had to undress on the stall?

Looking forward to the next chapter

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 2 years ago

Love this story can't wait for part 3 and all the rules she has to follow!

Maybe one rule could tell her to only use the toilet when she is nude.

Evan on school she has to get naked to pee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait to see what rules and forced changes to Beth you have in mind. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm so glad you're slowing it down... The single most frustrating trope in stories about escalating rules is missing the ratcheting up of the pressure and unique elements. Love so much that Kim is actively slowing it down to enjoy the boiling frog :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Thank you

Can't wait for part 3!

Keep us posted and keep it up.

jeanmarc08jeanmarc08over 2 years ago

I love this story, please continue

S0upS0upover 2 years ago

Incredible, can't wait for part 3

mcenfmcenfover 2 years ago

I love this story, I can't wait for the moment when the girls have fun having her naked in different places without the possibility of getting dressed.

Tims922Tims922over 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read in a while! Please continue a long series! You can have her write on herself in permanent marker what she thinks of herself... using clothes pins on nipples, clit, labia and outer lips...you have so many things that you could do to her...Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stumbled onto chapter 1 by chance and then waited months checking for an update. Chapter 1 left me asking - what's next? And chapter 2 was like an appetizer that did the same with more of a simmering pot. My only comment is Beth did not seem to get upset finding her online mistress lived almost next door. But then she was in some sort of cum induced state. Thank you for continuing and I enjoyed the creative ideas you introduced.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all for the feedback. Part 3 is well under way and will hopefully be done within the next 2 weeks or so. I have enjoyed your suggestions so far and will be using some of them in the upcoming chapters. Feel free to send suggestions or comments to drazenpet23@gmail.com. If they fit the flow of the story I will try to use them.

And yes, the story is slow and drawn out and it will remain that way. We will increase Beth's humiliation and her risk of public exposure every chapter. I won't dwell forever on the upcoming summer after high school for the girls, but the real fun of this story happens in college, so hang in there. We have more to do to Beth before we get there. Again, thanks for the feedback and keep those humiliating suggestions coming!

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years ago

Genius, pure genius. This story is as good as anything on here, or on any site I've come across. Thank you - and I'm soooo looking forward to part 3!

fit_asfit_asover 2 years ago

This is incredible, best story on this site! I love all the rules and challenges, especially when Beth makes them worse for herself. Your pacing is also perfect, I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward for chapter 3. Really one of the best stories in this website. Any news on part 3, Drazenpet23?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have an awesome story here and I really hope you continue to update this series. Seriously, this is clearly written by a fan of the various kinks depicted here who also has ideas on how to properly develop a good story. You are doing awesome!

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all for the positive feedback so far.

Also, thanks for the suggestions that have rolled in. Whether I use them or not, they are all appreciated. Part 3 is about 3/4 complete. Thanks for hanging in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really looking forward to part 3

Each day I hope it will be up. And each day I get a little sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I check every day for a new one and I never do that lol so damn good! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please let us know how it goes. I can't keep checking every day for a story

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

So excited for chapter 3! This is absolute gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story can't wait for the next installment. Interesting point of view knowing what has happened to women in the stories and yet unable to keep from falling into the same traps and pitfalls. I think Kim's timeline of Christmas wrong looks like Beth will be their before the end of school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please update soon!

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 2 years agoAuthor

Part 3 submitted. Hopefully it posts soon. Thanks for the feedback and I hope you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Love the pace. The combination of Beth doing this to herself but aided by the three conspirators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story populating a niche humil/degrad thrill genre. Love the care put into a credible plot line. Erotic thrill factor is high - but other stories do that, too. The differentiating factors are a well-paced action and plot wise that the sadist team restricts itself in order to sustain the fun and games. Avoids a common pitfall that degradation progresses too fast and toys get destroyed - or plot lines become too unlikely to get away with. Remains to be seen if a third one can be avoided: Many stories in this genre burn out of ideas, reach a dead end and remain fragments.

While I do hope there are many chapters of fun to come my biggest wish is for a conclusive plot line, with a good finish.

Thanks for sharing and all the best

PS an added bonus would be if jsmt will feel challenged to finish "dangerous hobby"

Mslave36Mslave36about 2 years ago

This is the most humiliating and definetly the best story I have ever read on here!! I eagerly wait the next chapter! I can hardly contain my excitement!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Really great kinky stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

After reading a bit and then skimming more I'm convinced that this is a remarkable tale of torture and breathtaking sadism. It has traveled far beyond erotic and into the edges of the realm of Dr. Mengele, who, in a Nazi concentration camp, had limbs and other bones of almost thirty Polish girls severely fractured and remain untreated just to see what would and wouldn't heal and how long it would take. I think the girls seeking revenge in this tale and the readers loving Beth's pain might get a big kick out of the good Dr. M.'s experiments.

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

I'm late to this story and binge reading to catch up. First of all, great writing, I love the thought that has gone into the background of the characters (although I hope Jenna come through a little more later on). Obviously you have done a lot of research and the way Kim recognises that Beth is approaching addiction extinction and has enough self control to handle it without getting carried along is really well done. Normally I would like to be able to see a path to Beth's salvation as I'm a romantic at heart but hey I'm loving the control being demonstrated on her. I too love the rules aspect and love the way Beth is forced to make up her own rules to be controlled by. It's really refreshing to read a story paying as much attention to the mental manipulation as well as the physical. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My girlfriend loves your stories. Now I know why. They provided us with some inspiration. Greetings from Poland.

Your work is brilliant. Thanks. How great that there are more chapters!

Submissive_LindaSubmissive_Linda2 months ago

Loving this. Best part is that the timer expired and her identity is been revealed. In my fantasies i would love to be her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrazenpet23@Drazenpet23
815 Followers
Long time lurker on mainly this sight and some others as well. Love stories about public nudity, public humiliation, and enforced nudity. After years of reading stories and wishing they were just a bit different here and there to line up with what I like, and wishing authors...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES