Beth's Disgrace Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth wants to play more and digs herself into deep trouble.
17.2k words
4.77
60.9k
98

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very sorry for the long delay. Pandemic, plus everyone working from home means my office and computer were taken over most of the time. A shitty excuse but it is all I got. I forgot to thank bydasea on the last installment for his editing. Also thanks to MrKickBack for some inspiration. I hope he has an installment soon as well. I hope to continue this faster now that things will be moving along at a better pace than the opening chapter. As always, this is not meant to be realistic or something that any rational person should do to themselves or other people. If we wanted realistic there is always real life. This is fantasy.

All Characters are 18 years of age or older and at minimum at the end of their senior year in high school. This includes all remembrances are imagined scenarios.

Beth slept like a rock after the night she had. She had broken down barriers and fell asleep with a smile on her face but also with tears in her eyes. She was completely naked and had spent most of her night that way after she got home. She behaved like a slut at the request of some online mistress. She lost count of how many times she came last night, the most intense orgasms of her life. Each one more intense than the last. She squirted for the first time then proceeded to squirt almost every orgasm she had last night. She smeared her own cum and arousal that seemed to never stop leaking from her sloppy pussy all over her body like some disgusting freak. To say that this was a deviation from her normal behavior was an understatement.

She was awakened by her alarm and she slowly opened her eyes. She was confused on many fronts. Instead of her Eskimo grade bulky pajamas and wool socks that she usually slept in she was as naked as the day she was born. The next thing she noticed was the smell. All she smelled was pussy. Probably because she smeared her pussy juice all over herself. But definitely because she stuffed her slimy fingers up her nostrils while carrying out her assignments last night. Her right hand was partially in her pussy and felt like it was almost glued there from the dried cum on her cunt and thighs. Her bush felt like steel wool. Her skin felt sticky and disgusting. Her hair felt crusty. Her sheets were still damp under her shapely ass. Her pale legs were spread like a whore. She started crying as she began reliving the night's events.

She got out of bed and let out a whimper as her bare feet touched the cool hardwood floors. No socks, no slippers, feeling vulnerable being naked, barefoot, and exposed. "What the hell am I doing?" thought Beth. She gingerly padded on bare feet across her room. She stepped in some sticky spots that her pussy created on the floor and shed a tear in disgust. Walking naked and barefoot on cold surfaces made her feel vulnerable, but stepping in something disgusting and sticky like she just did barefoot made her feel physically sick. She cried more.

She saw the mess she had made on the floor and cringed. She looked at the nasty streaks her slimy twat left on her full-length mirror and moaned in disgust. "What is wrong with me?" Beth thought. She stopped dead when she saw her reflection in the pussy streaked mirror. She looked at her body and openly wept. Her bare-naked body looked pale as ever. Her big pale tits jiggling as she sobbed. She had a crusty snot-like sheen on various parts of her body. Her bush was nappy. Her nipples seemed to grow a bright red and looked angrier from the attention she gave them last night. Her hair was disheveled and sticking out in several directions. She remembered mopping up the floor with her hair last night, saturating her hair with a puddles made from her leaking twat. It was hard, crusty, and it smelled. She looked like she had been in a glory hole! As she looked at herself in disgust, she started to get that feeling again. Her pussy started to get wet again and she watched in horror as her nipples got hard. They went from large to huge before her eyes. A blind person could tell she was horny again from a mile away. Another thing Beth hated about her body.

Beth decided she needed to clean her room first, then herself. At first, she was ready to run to her clothes and robe and say enough was enough. She wasn't in a trance and was under no obligation to follow the ridiculous "rules". Now that she was awake and clearer headed it seemed silly to obey some online person who couldn't see her. Last night was a fun experience role playing while she masturbating but it was time to get smart. No one found out; no harm no foul, now time to get back to real life. But she was also conflicted and confused. She had always enjoyed her nightly masturbation sessions along with her kinky online discoveries, but nothing like last night. As ridiculous and ashamed as she felt obeying this "mistress" online, parading around her room fully nude and foregoing her sacred slippers in the house all in the name of "obeying", she couldn't deny that she never came close to the intensity of the orgasms the she experienced while playing with MistressK.

Beth was still confused and growing hornier by the second looking at her naked sticky body in the mirror. She imagined herself having to do the walk of shame looking just like this after a night of being humiliated. Everyone pointing and laughing at her jiggling tits, ass and thighs, pointing out all the sticky dried cum on her body as she tried to get back to her dorm naked while in college. Her pussy started to drip down her thigh again and her nappy bush became soaked for the umpteenth time since last night making her look and feel even nastier. She moaned at her arousal and decided that she would get down to business while still naked for now and think about ditching her fake rules later. She grabbed the cleaning supplies and got down on all fours buck naked and started to clean. She couldn't believe the mess her pussy could make and she felt even more shame as her big ass stuck out. She imagined her asshole and soaked pussy would be visible to anyone behind her and she cried a bit in shame as her hand went between her legs again. She resolved herself to snap out of it. If this kept up, she would never accomplish cleaning her room. She couldn't leave the evidence of last night for anyone to see.

She cleaned the floor, mirror and computer chair while naked on the floor. When she was satisfied that her room no longer smelled like sex and was clean, she walked to the door. She laughed as she felt compelled to stand on her "dressing towel" still naked before she attempted to wear anything. She didn't know what had come over her but she couldn't deny how hot she had felt since last night. She put on underwear, sweats, bra, t-shirt, and then finally her robe and was ready to go to the shower. She suddenly felt sick again. She remembered her sticky skin, her disheveled crusty hair partially stuck to her face, and how she reeked of her own sexual arousal. She couldn't let her bitch step-sister Amy see her like this. She would die in shame. Even if Amy didn't figure out what she was doing she would still look at her and wonder what was going on. This would lead to questions and Beth was terrified at the humiliating possibilities for her. She felt her panties grow damp at the thought and her nipples were burning. "Oh god" she thought, "I need to make a break for it no matter what, need to get clean!" She also needed to cum and she knew it.

Beth opened the door and briskly made her way down the hall to the bathroom. Her bare feet were sticking slightly to the floor with each step. Her fast pace made her feet sound like they were clapping against the hardwood. She rushed into the bathroom and closed the door. She was breathing heavy like she just ran a 5k. "I made it!" she thought. She stripped off her clothes immediately. The cold tile under her bare feet made her long for her shower shoes again. Even though it was her own bathroom she felt skeeved at the thought of her bare feet being where someone else's bare feet had been. The effect this had on her pussy drove her forward and she turned on the shower. She looked at her disheveled appearance one more time in the mirror and moaned again. She looked like a used slut. Her nipples were now standing out like joystick buttons and she felt like she could cum from just touching them. She touched them and her knees almost buckled. "Time to get clean" she thought. She hopped in the shower and started to clean the previous evening off of her.              

Before she started to wash her crusty hair and sticky body her hand went right between her legs. Within a second, she was licking her nipples like some freak. She came hard twice before she could move on. She still felt confused, but she also felt alive! Her body never felt this way before and she felt like she was finally discovering herself sexually. And what a discovery it was. If this is how she was going to feel she wanted more of it. Right then she decided that there was no harm in a consenting adult doing some roleplay in the privacy of her own room. She would obey her rules, seek out MistressK again and see what sexual highs awaited her. She was equally terrified and excited. She proceeded to thoroughly wash her body. She even got naughty and stuck a soapy finger up her ass a little, remembering that she had stuck a slime covered finger up her ass and wiggled it a little last night. It felt disgustingly wonderful. She finished her shower, brushed her teeth, and determined to move on with her day. Even though she hated every barefoot step she took, she seemed to walk with confidence and a slight smile on her face as she returned to her room. She stood on her towel and stripped completely again. She didn't feel any more comfortable with her nudity, even in her locked room, and she was still just as ashamed of her untanned naked curves as she was yesterday. But she resolved to continue as she proceeded to get ready for her day at school while completely nude. She glided back and forth in her room while conscious of every jiggle and sway of her ample ass and D-cups. As embarrassed her exposed naked body made her feel while carrying out her normal daily routine, she had a small smile on her face, butterflies in her stomach, and wetness between her legs. She was ready to take on the day.

--

Beth got dressed at the door, grabbed a pair of socks and headed out the door and down stairs. She felt silly for carrying her socks and very vulnerable walking barefoot. She walked into the kitchen and nearly whimpered out loud when her bare feet touched the cold tile of the kitchen floor. While Beth's mom kept a clean home, all she could think of is her feet touching the same surface where dropped food and spilled drinks had been before. She felt smaller having bare feet, but resolved to carry on her "task". She even smirked at the silliness of it all. First of all she was following the order of a stranger (although she thought of this one herself!). And second of all because everyone else in her house walked around the same way. Here she is acting like this is some huge sacrifice but really her mom and Amy were barefoot as much as they weren't in the house. Although Beth felt like she would never get over her revulsion of being barefoot, she went on with her morning. She even smiled a bit at the thought spending another night of getting herself off in her fantasy world later on.

No one would have noticed a difference in Beth's behavior except that Amy knew. She never really noticed before that Beth didn't walk around barefoot, but now Amy zeroed right in on Beth's every move. She watched as Beth had her way with herself all night. She watched Beth contort her tall naked full-figured body in various lewd poses while jilling off non-stop. She watched Beth spread her legs like a wanton whore. She read along in real time as Beth foolishly laid out her every perverted desire to a "stranger" in a chat room. And she watched as Beth continued to obey her "mistress" after she woke up this morning. She laughed as Beth cleaned her slut-stained room completely naked with a crusty sheen of last night's arousal coating her pale body. She laughed as Beth's asshole kept peeking hello between her ass cheeks as she jiggled and crawled around her room cleaning.

Amy wanted to confront Beth right there and watch her crumble but she had heeded the advice of Kim and Jenna. Beth seemed hooked and the girls agreed that their fun was just beginning. But Amy couldn't help but have a little fun. Having read everything Beth wrote and watched everything she did Amy had a good idea what was running through her step-sister's head. She watched with a grin as Beth crept over to the door barefoot and put her socks in her shoes then walked to the kitchen island to have breakfast.

"That's weird. Why didn't you just put them on?" asked Amy while feigning a questioning look.

This flustered Beth for a second but she overcame it when she saw the trademark bitchy expression in her step-sister's face when she looked up at her. "I'll put them on when I go. Mind your own business and eat your breakfast!" she said. Beth's mother was in the kitchen as well and shot her a look. Beth knew the look well. It was the look of "don't be rude to your step-sister because her dad has all the money here." The look that made Beth feel like she was a guest in her own home a lot of the time.

The girls got their breakfast together and ate. Amy didn't press Beth anymore about her behavior. It was a measured response and she wanted to see how Beth handled it. She was pleased to see Beth respond so forcefully. It showed that despite what happened in Beth's room last night she hadn't lost any of her fight. Amy thought of how it will be all the more fun to watch Beth be slowly broken down.

Breakfast concluded without incident and the girls were on their way. Beth shuffled to the door, put on her socks and shoes, and then mumbled goodbye to her mom as she scurried to her car. Beth drove away while Amy was walking to her car, not noticing the smirk on her face. As Beth drove to school her mind was circling. "Oh my god, does Amy know about me?" she thought. She was shaken by Amy questioning her about her behavior. Then Beth's dirty mind started to take her to dark places. She thought about Amy discovering her perversions and calling her out at breakfast in front of her mom. She thought of how humiliated she would be as she stood there in bare feet having to explain she was following orders. She thought of Amy discovering her naked in her room. She started to get aroused at these thoughts. Then she shook her head and snapped out of it.

Beth had always been good at not letting her sexual proclivities interfere with her real life and she resolved that this would be no different. She was sure Amy was watching her by coincidence. And if Amy was watching her carry her socks to her shoes instead of putting them on, it probably would look a little odd. If Beth saw someone do the same, she would think it was odd. She probably wouldn't ask the person about it but she chalked that up to her sister being a bitch. She decided that was going to be the last she thought about any of this until she got home. She couldn't wait to get back home to her computer.....

--

The day went on as usual for the girls. Amy and Jenna went about their day with their clique and Beth did the same. Beth seemed to be walking with an air of confidence and a little glow to her. Amy and Jenna noticed this and didn't like it one bit. If last night made Beth feel good then they were determined to make things worse for her.

Beth came right home from school as it wasn't a volleyball night. She made it home before Amy but the three girls were able to watch the cameras in Beth's room on their phones. Beth walked in the door like she was on a mission. She pretty much ignored her mom and stormed up the stairs to her room. As soon as she entered her bedroom, she shucked off all of her clothes like they were on fire. Once she was as naked as she could be, she walked to her computer. She wanted more. She saw her naked image in the mirror again and wanted to cry as her tits swung back and forth. But she was also beyond excited. Her pussy was soaking wet and telling her that being naked and looking ridiculous was her thing and she should be embrace her inner freak.

She got online and went to her normal haunts. She read new stories and chatted with the usual deviants. She read and talked about kinky naked dares, humiliating rules, and anything else that made her pussy gush even more. Once again, her computer chair was soaked beneath her ass cheeks.

After a while she was hit with a message from MistressK. Her heart started to flutter at would could happen next.

MistressK: Well slut I see you are back today! Have you obeyed your rules?

She sat there with anxiety and arousal coming out of her pores.

Beth: Yes MistressK. I have obeyed.

MistressK: How so?

Beth: I stayed naked all night. I wrote you the email you asked me for (I hope you liked it!). I rubbed my nasty pussy juice all over myself. I dragged my soaking twat all over the mirror then lay in bed while I came.

MistressK: And today? Are you still following your rules?

Beth: Yes mistress. I stayed naked in my room like I was supposed to and didn't put on shoes or socks until I left for school. I am naked in my room now Mistress.

MistressK: Good Slut. And what is my naked slut doing right now.

Beth panted....

Beth: Sitting at my computer rubbing my pussy Mistress.

By now the 3 girls were laughing again. Bitchy Beth spread-legged and naked while attack her sloppy pussy. The uptight cunt was ready to bare her kinky soul some more and the girls were ready to keep chipping away.

As Beth was unknowingly starting another show Amy got home from school and made her way up the stairs. Beth suddenly stopped and slammed her naked legs together with a loud clap when she heard Amy hit the stairs then close the door to her room. Beth sat there slumped over for a minute like she was hiding her private parts from a crowded room. Slowly her hand started circling again and her legs opened back up.

MistressK: I read your email slut. Very interesting. Is that really what you are into?

Beth: Oh god mistress, No one could ever really do all those things but yes! Those are the humiliating things that I fantasize about while I cum! Did you like reading it mistress?

All three girls laughed while thinking "yes we sure did!".

MistressK: Yes I did slut. How did you feel writing it? Did it make you feel like the whore that you are?

Beth: I felt so dirty and ashamed while I typed. But it made me so hot. I had to stop many times so I wouldn't cum to early.

MistressK: Too bad I don't know who you are. Having this kind of information on someone you know would be a great thing don't you think? There were some embarrassing revelations in the email you freak!

Beth yelped in panic and started to curse herself and the computer. She started to type furiously but never closed her legs. She stopped typing for a minute, spread her legs wider and started to hammer at her pussy again. She leaned back, closed her eyes, and started bucking her hips as if she could fuck her hand harder. She cried out in ecstasy and came hard furthering the growing mess on her legs and chair. By now her bush was soaked and her hands had rubbed her juices all over her tummy and tits. She was a slutty mess again. Beth slowly came around and lurched up to start typing again.

Beth: Please no. You can't share this will people I know. I will be a laughing stock!