Beth's Internet Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still in the chair watching this unfold. Beth let him sit down, but she never released his penis. She smiled as she looked into his eyes and then she bent over and took his cock into her mouth. She took it all the way in at first and used her hands to pull him to the edge of the sofa. He groaned as she then placed a hand at the base of his penis and milked him with her hand and mouth in unison. Greg moaned and leaned back. I knew just how he felt as I loved it when my wife's did this to me.. Next she massaged his balls and perineum with her free hand. Greg grunted and raised his hips a little as she did this.

Beth developed her own rhythm as she pumped him with her hand and mouth and massaged his balls. Greg was rocking with her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He began to fondle her nipples as best as he could. Beth loves this. She began to moan and pick up her rhythm.

My wife released Greg's penis after several minutes and it dropped into his lap. Greg had a rather large penis, but he remained flaccid. Not to be discouraged, Beth removed her panties and skirt. She was now naked in front of Greg. He reached and felt Beth's mons and lowered his hand to her vulva. I could see his change position and rub across her opening and clitoris. Beth moaned and threw her head back as she did. She once again reached for his cock and stroked him while allowing him to stroke her opening.

"What can I do for you stud," she whispered loudly? "Anything special you like?"

"What you were doing was fine," he replied.

Beth returned to her blowjob. This time she was on her knees and elbows beside him on the sofa giving him access to her breasts and to her vagina if he stretched. As she sucked him into her mouth he pulled at her nipple and kneaded her breasts. Beth moaned and increased her pace. She would occasionally remove her mouth and look at him as she continued to stroke him. Greg remained completely flaccid.

Beth was persistent. I watched as she lowered her mouth to the base of his cock and slowly pull back with her mouth and hand. She would hold him there for a few seconds and moan with him. His flaccid penis would stretch tremendously and then she would relax and return to the base of his penis Nothing worked!

"I've got an idea," Beth squealed. "Let's get in bed."

My wife jumped up and led him to the bed by his cock. They lay side by side and then she leaned over him to continue her blowjob. I remained in the chair to give Greg a little distance. Beth continued to work over the young man. She would occasionally suck his nipples or kiss him while continuing to pump him with her hands.

After more than thirty minutes, it became apparent that we had a problem.

"How can I help you Greg," Beth pleaded? "Would you like to go down on me?"

Greg was worried and embarrassed now.

"Would you like to watch my husband and me get started?" "Would you like to try and be by yourself for awhile?"

Greg finally got out of bed and put on his clothes. He headed for the door.

"I need a little air, I'll be back in a little while."

After the door closed Beth looked at me with a look of frustration. I joined her in the bed and kissed her.

"What did I do wrong Steve?" She was visibly upset. Beth had never had someone fail to respond to her best efforts.

"You didn't do anything wrong Beth. You could have given a dead man an erection. Look at me...you didn't even touch me and I am hard as a rock." I held her as I talked.

"I am so frustrated," she said as she dropped to her back and felt her vagina.

I felt her and she was indeed very ready. I lowered my mouth to her and flicked her labia and clitoris.

"He was young and very immature Beth. I think he got in over his head and he knew it. I don't think it would have helped if I would have left either." I was gently caressing her sex as I spoke.

"You don't think it was me then," she asked?

"No way in the world, you were magnificent Beth," I reassured. "One good thing about wife sharing Beth. If your date sucks you still have your hubby to play with."

She laughed and came to me. I undressed and she began working on my penis. We made passionate love.

Beth woke me the next morning.

"Can you believe that Greg never came back or called?"

"He'll never know what he missed," I added. "Let's play all day. What do you want to do?"

"First thing we need is a shower," she said as she ran to the bathroom.

I opened the laptop to check my email while I waited for Beth to finish. I noticed several unimportant messages and a message that we had mail on Swappernet. I figured Greg had sent his regrets but I was surprised to see a message from Anthony. He was just checking in and letting us know he was still interested.

When Beth came out of the shower I showed her the message. She raised her eyebrows and squirmed a little.

"I was so ready for last night to happen. I wish we had picked Anthony like you wanted," she was shaking her head as she talked.

"We could still talk to him and see if he's interested Beth," I added.

"He's too far away to make it to St.Louis before we have to leave," she explained.

"Beth, Anthony lives closer to St. Louis than he does to our house." "If you want to try and get a hold of him, he might be able to meet us here," I offered. "We could also spend the rest of the weekend alone."

Beth looked at me with the awe that a revelation brings. I had called her bluff. I knew she was frustrated after last night and I knew that Anthony wasn't her first choice, but the option was available.

"Send him a message and see what he says," she said still a little unsure.

I knew Beth was frustrated and she knew we could spend the rest of the weekend enjoying each other. I loved the interracial thing and she was not so much against it as she just wasn't excited about it.

I sent a message to Anthony and hit the shower. I mentioned we were in St. Louis and asked him what he had in mind.

Beth was finishing her makeup as I dried off.

"Do you want to go shopping this morning," I asked.

"What about Anthony? We'll miss his message." She acted like I was just not thinking.

I realized that she was more than a little interested in trying again. I checked for mail and sure enough he had a message waiting for us.

"I would love to meet you two. St. Louis is a great city and I know it well. I am about two hours from you now and I want to meet you and that sexy lady. What time works for you?" Beth was looking over my shoulder as I read his message.

"He doesn't suffer from shyness, does he," she said as she shook her head.

"We can have a great day by ourselves and head home tomorrow if you want. We can invite him over and see what happens. I am fine either way Beth." I was serious as I spoke. I knew she wasn't sure about him and I didn't want to push her into a meeting that she didn't really want to happen.

"What would you like to do Steve? I mean what do you really want to do?" Beth looked back at his message as she spoke.

"I want to invite him over and see what happens. As we have always said, we aren't obligated to do anything that doesn't feel right. It might get really exciting." I rubbed her shoulder as she looked at the laptop. She was now reviewing his profile and looking at his photo.

"I think you just want to see me with a black guy," she said with a sly smile and a wink.

"I think you have already given me that pleasure my daring wife." Beth flushed as she realized that she had indeed been with a Jamaican and a few other nationalities as well. I understood how she could have lost track though. Beth squirmed in her seat as she turned to me.

"Invite him over and let's see what he's got." My wife had made her decision and was now getting into her playful mode.

I sent a message to Anthony that we could meet at 7pm. He suggested a restaurant in Union Station. He suggested that this was a great place to spend the day and we agreed to meet at Houlihan's.

Beth just shook her head when she realized how quickly it had happened. We took off for the day. We found Union Station and loved the place. We found Houlihan's. Beth flushed when she saw the place. My heart was racing too.

We got back to the hotel just after 5:30pm and got ready for the evening. After our shower I noticed that Beth seemed a little apprehensive.

"What should I wear," she asked.

We looked through her clothes and decided on a skirt and blouse. The blouse was white and very sheer. She wore a flesh tone bra under the blouse. Sandals and a necklace completed the outfit. She looked fantastic.

We made our way to Union Station and parked. We got to Houlihan's a little early and sat in the lounge. We had a drink and looked at each other with nervous excitement. Anthony was a little late, but arrived with a single red rose for Beth. She smiled and thanked him. We had a few drinks and exchanged pleasantries. Anthony said he was ecstatic to be there and thanked us for inviting him. We thanked him for making the trip on such short notice.

We walked to the restaurant and ate a light meal. All the time we talked about our relationship and our experiences. Anthony had been married but divorced 3 years earlier. He dated frequently, but enjoyed the thrill of meeting others for sex. He especially enjoyed meeting couples and commented about how prevalent it was for men to enjoy sharing their wives. He laughed as he said he didn't understand it, but he was always happy to share a fine lady with her husband.

After finishing our meal Anthony offered to show us around the city. We jumped in his Hummer and drove by the arch, the stadiums and along the Mississippi River. He asked if we had enough history and offered to take us to a few clubs he knew. We were more than ready.

We crossed the River and headed into Illinois. We stopped in a bar called PT's. It was a wild place and we were amazed at the size of the club. There were several stages and strippers occupied a few. We grabbed a table near a stage and settled in. Beth had less to drink than the previous night, but she was still in the mood for fun.

"Why don't they ever have guys stripping," she demanded.

"There will be some guys for you Beth," Anthony said with a grin.

"Really!" I can't wait for that," Beth squealed.

"There will also be a few amateurs later on. Maybe we'll get you up there too," he was watching her reaction as he talked.

Beth ignored him and we ordered a few drinks. A stripper took the stage and we all enjoyed the show. Beth was mesmerized. I don't think she had ever been to a strip club before. Anthony gave her a few bills and told Beth to place them in her G string. Beth loved it.

"I think you would like a lap dance darling," Anthony said to Beth as she watched the girl. Beth knew what that was but he explained it to her anyway. Beth was sitting between us and Anthony was touching her shoulder and placing his arm around her back in non- threatening ways. He even squeezed her thigh just above the knee once. Beth didn't seem to notice or if she did, she didn't mind. She seemed to be enjoying the place.

She noticed a few girls running around topless. They didn't seem to be strippers. They had skirts or jeans on and they were running around with drinks in their hands. Several seemed to have men with them. Anthony explained that after 10pm on weekends, topless women and their dates drank free. Beth giggled when she heard that.

Anthony whispered to me that he thought I would enjoy this place. Several of these women had wedding rings on and were with their husbands. I love the idea of exposing you wife for a few drinks. I doubted Beth would go along with that though.

She asked where the male strippers were and Anthony pointed her in the general direction.

"I'll be back in a little while," she said as she headed off.

"Think we should go with her," I asked.

"No, she'll be just fine," Anthony chuckled.

We walked around the place and watched several dancers. A few were amateurs. It was a great place. We saw Beth walking toward us with three drinks and gave them to us. She was fully dressed but I knew that she had left her purse at the hotel.

"How did you pay for these," I asked.

"I gave the bartender a couple of tips," she giggled. With that she reached under her arm and handed me her bra. I looked a little closer and realized she was covered only by her sheer blouse and it didn't cover much.

"I think you are supposed to leave your top off for the drinks," Anthony warned.

"Nope, the bartender said that if I flashed them I could have a round for me and my date. He was a little shocked when I told him I had two dates."

I looked in the direction from which she came and a whole line of guys at a bar toasted us. I pointed them out to Beth and she smiled and waved at them. Then she gave me her glass and flashed them again along with half the bar. Anthony protested as he was behind her missed the show.

"I think you'll get your chance later stud." My wife was smiling seductively as she spoke.

Anthony tried to talk her into getting on a stage but she refused. He then offered her a lap dance, but she declined.

"I love this place guys, but I think it's time to leave. Don't you?" Beth looked at me as she asked the question. I wasn't sure what she was thinking. Had she had enough and wanted to end the evening? Did she want to continue with Anthony? As we got ready to leave, several of the guys at the bar protested. Beth stopped to use the toilet before we left.

As she emerged, she walked to me and gave me a sultry look. She handed me something, grabbed my hand and led me toward the door. I glanced down and realized that she had given me her panties. I placed them in my pocket with her bra.

When we reached the Hummer, Beth climbed in the front with Anthony. I got in the back and we left the club. Anthony was driving and cajoling Beth over the fact that she had neglected to flash her titties for him. After awhile she relented and unbuttoned her top. As he stopped at a red light, she turned toward him and opened her blouse. I had a perfect view of her as she gave me a sly smile.

Anthony went crazy telling Beth how beautiful her titties were.

"I can't wait touch and suck those baby." Beth was blushing as he continued. " You're going to let me have them aren't you?"

We were driving through a run down section of town. Several groups of black men and teenagers were standing around on the corners. Anthony would slow down and stare at them. They would nod at each other occasionally.

"Baby will you do me a favor?" He was looking Beth up and down while he talked. "It's a status thing in these places for a brother to have a sweet white thing in his car with him. It would drive these fools nuts if you would take off you blouse and let the boys see you sitting here with me."

I was a little nervous about the neighborhood and watched Beth carefully. She looked at me and then looked back at Anthony and slowly slipped her blouse off. She was topless in the front seat.

"Hand it to your hubby baby," he directed.

I saw a large group of blacks at the next light. They were hanging out by the curb and noticed the Hummer as we approached. Anthony slowed and rolled up to the curb. He rolled the window down and asked the group how they were doing. Two of them walked up to the window and realized my wife was missing her blouse. Beth stared at them without flinching. I'm certain that she was terrified.

"Sweet!" Both of them were nodding as they stared at Beth's tits. They nodded to Anthony as he slowly pulled away. He did this a few more times before we reached the interstate.

Beth remained topless as we returned to our car. I opened the door to get into our car and Beth started to get out.

"You can't get out like that Baby. Why don't you ride with me and we can follow your man to the hotel."

I wasn't sure about the idea, but Beth stopped and sat back in the seat. She lifted her eyebrows and smiled when we made eye contact. I held up her blouse and got into our car. I was a little worried that he wouldn't follow me and I was relieved when he did. As I watched them in the rear view mirror, I could barely make out my wife's bare chest when they neared a streetlight. They were having an animated conversation. We parked about eight spaces away from each other in the garage. I got out to deliver her blouse and I was surprised to see them walking toward me arm in arm. My wife's breasts were swaying back and forth as she walked and Anthony had a huge smile on his face.

"You want to put this on," I asked as I held up her blouse?

"I guess I had better," she said with a wicked smile.

We walked through the lounge and onto the elevator. Once on the elevator, Beth turned and gave me a hug and a wet kiss. She released me and turned to Anthony and did the same.

"You will come to our room for awhile won't you," she asked?

"I didn't think you would ever ask," he said laughing.

Anthony stepped back and unbuttoned her blouse as the elevator stopped. He pulled the blouse aside, exposing her breasts completely. I followed as they walked arm in arm to the room. No one was in the hallway this time and I wonder what she would have done had there been. As we reached the room, they turned and faced me. I slid the card in the lock and stepped back to allow them to enter first.

Beth let her blouse fall to the floor as she stepped across the threshold. Anthony turned to her and they embraced for a long time. Beth pulled the knit shirt over Anthony's head. They embraced again then separated slightly to kiss. Beth's nipples were erect and gently brushing Anthony's dark chest as they breathed heavily.

Beth's excitement was betrayed by her trembling hands as she caressed his back and neck. She guided him toward the loveseat and sat him down. My wife knelt astride him on the loveseat without ever breaking the sultry kiss. She placed her hands on his chest and pulled away slightly. Anthony followed her, but dropped his mouth to a nipple as she pulled away. Beth's head fell back and she let out a sigh.

He sucked and pulled at her breasts. The nipples were shining with his saliva and Beth began to moan. Anthony dropped his hand under her skirt and Beth jumped noticeably as he found his target. He was licking and sucking her breasts as his hand worked on her clitoris. He cupped his free hand behind her neck and pulled her down for a wet kiss. Beth has always loved to be kissed during sex, and she let out a guttural moan as they kissed.

My wife was lost in the sex now. She was bucking against Anthony's black hand and he alternated between her breasts and kissing her wetly. It was such an erotic scene. I was surprised when Beth began to climax. She normally needs a period of extended foreplay before she cums, but she was starting an orgasm while she straddled him on the sofa. Anthony recognized Beth's building orgasm and quickened his pace. He pulled her head down and kissed her deeply.

That was all my lovely wife needed. She began groaning into his mouth and rocking her pelvis rhythmically against his rapidly moving hand. It lasted over a minute. As Beth slowly came down from her climax, she slumped against his chest. Her chest was heaving and she whimpered a little. She jumped and grabbed his hand as she does when she is touched on her clitoris too soon after an orgasm.

She sat upright and pushed away from him with her hands on his shoulders.

"That was amazing! I don't think I've ever gotten off that quickly before," Beth giggled as she talked. "What else can you do with a girl?"

Beth looked over her shoulder at me. I was sitting in the chair next to them.

"You OK," she asked with a look of concern?

I nodded. My mouth was too dry to speak. I was in shock at what I had just witnessed. I wasn't sure how I felt, but I had an erection that was guiding my thought processes.