Beth's Internet Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth slid to the floor in front of our guest. She leaned forward and nibbled at his crotch through his slacks. Anthony stood and undid his belt and pants. My wife lowered them with his boxers in one fell swoop. His penis sprang upward as his underwear released it. Anthony was fully erect. Beth looked upward as she sat on her legs before him. She stared at the underside of his cock for a moment before she reached up and wrapped her hand around him.

Anthony's penis was large, but not huge. He was thicker than me and perhaps an inch longer. His testicles hung heavily. Beth placed her other hand beneath them and lifted them gently as her fingers probed his perineum. She stroked and massaged him. I noticed his hips began to rock with her as she played with him.

Beth rose to her knees. She licked him from the top of his scrotum to the tip of his penis as she rose. After hesitating for a moment, she engulfed the head of his cock and about half of its length. I was surprised by my wife's aggressiveness. She wasted no time before she began a blowjob in earnest.

Anthony was hard as a rock and finding it difficult to stand as Beth pumped his cock and continued to suck him. He slowly sat in the loveseat. My sexy wife followed him down never missing a stroke. He scooted to the edge of the seat as Beth worked his cock and balls with an intensity I have experienced many times.

Anthony reached for her breast as she serviced him. He was pulling and gently pinching her nipple. As she bobbed up and down on his penis, her breasts were moving in a circular motion. I can get very excited just watching her breasts sway as she walks and this was driving me crazy. I think both of them had forgotten about me at this point.

Beth came off of his cock and sat back on her legs. She kept stroking him firmly. His eyes were closed in concentration as he laid back on the loveseat. His cock was wet and shiny with my wife's saliva. It was standing tall and angry.

"Does that feel good for you?" Beth was watching his expression carefully as she spoke.

"Oh baby, that feels so fine. Don't stop now," he pled.

Beth looked over at me and gave me a questioning look. I gave her a wink. She winked back and then turned to our guest. She took his penis into her mouth as far as she could and then slowly pulled back using her hand for counter traction. Anthony rose briefly and then fell back with a moan. I smiled nervously since I knew just what he was feeling.

As Beth continued, She would slow her pace if Anthony were nearing his orgasm. She was enjoying herself and varying the pace to make it last. I wondered if she planned to finish him in her mouth or fuck him. I didn't have to wait very long for my answer.

Anthony seemed very close to cumming. He was moaning and rocking his hips. Beth was trying her best to keep up with him. She finally stopped sucking and held his dick and cupped his balls. Anthony was almost angry. He begged her not to stop. Beth just smiled and held his genitals.

When he had calmed down, she guided him with his penis. He rose and followed her to the bed. My wife slipped off her skirt and was now completely nude. She led him to the bed and he laid on his back. Beth straddled him so that his cock was rubbing on her clitoris as she moved it or rocked her pelvis. She stayed in this position for a long time. I could tell she was nearing another climax.

I suddenly felt awkward that I was the only one with any clothes on. I left the chair and walked near the bed. I was near her side as she rubbed her opening along the length of his cock. My wife smiled at me, but it was a distant smile. She was preoccupied and nearing an orgasm.

Beth was stroking his penis with her right hand, holding it tight against her vulva as she rocked her pelvis hard against the base of his cock. His cock was glistening again, but this time with her vaginal juices. Beth began to cum again. She reached for my hand and held it tight. She was breathing hard. She picked up her pace considerably.

Anthony now realized that she was cumming. He had been preoccupied with his own pleasure, but as I watched, he broke into a grin and added his thrusts to her pelvic pleasure. He kneaded her tits and tugged her nipples. This seemed to send her over the edge.

Beth began moaning and shaking her head to and fro. She was almost crying. She was squeezing my hand so tight it was almost painful. When she finally came down from her climax, my wife was a different person. She seemed filled with lust. She was an animal.

"I've got to have you inside me Anthony," she panted.

She was jerking him off as though she wanted him to get hard, but he was as hard as steel.

"Help me please! I've got to have you. Get inside of me. I got to feel you cum in me." Beth was in a trance and pleading now. She dropped my hand and used her hand to raise up by pushing against his hip. She used her other hand to guide his dick to her vagina. I watched as she rubbed it back and forth over her opening, making sure that it was lubricated. She gasped and jerked as it hit her clitoris.

She raised up and leaned forward. She was squatting over his manhood. Anthony was stabilizing her by holding her head. She centered his penis at the opening and hesitated. My wife looked at me with a far away look in her eyes. Anthony's arm was partially blocking her view.

"I love you," she mouthed the words more than said them. I understood her just the same.

With that she returned her stare to Anthony as she lowered herself on his cock. She let out a low moan as she took him inside her. She raised back up after taking in half his length. She took him completely over the next few strokes.

Beth began to fuck Anthony hard. We seldom use the word as Beth hates it, but there was no other word to describe her. She would rapidly bob up and down for a while and then lower herself all the way onto him and milk him with pelvic thrusts. Anthony was getting close again and having fun with her tits and nipples. Beth was glowing.

Finally she tired and rolled off of him. She lay on her back and pulled him on top of her.

"Give it to me stud," she commanded!

Anthony smiled broadly as he slid between her legs and guided his erect and shiny cock into my wife. He slid in without difficulty. Beth bent her knees and raised them to his sides. Her toes were pointing parallel to the bed. She had her hands on his brown ass pulling him into her.

As he started to fuck her, Beth looked at me again. Anthony noticed and looked my way.

"She's a wild woman dude!" He was sweaty and excited as he talked. I nodded and smiled.

Beth reached for my hand again and I held her as Anthony had his way with her. I strained to look ay their union. My wife was soaking wet and she was coating his penis as he pistoned in and out. Her vaginal opening was partially turning inside out as he withdrew, but went back inside as he reentered her. Anthony slowed and pulled back so that I could get a good look. He then resumed his pace.

Hey were both lost in the sex. Anthony began to grunt and announce he was cumming. His pace became mechanical, almost a blur. My wife was gently holding his hips as he used her. Her legs were splayed and moved with his thrusts. Her toes were always pointed, but bouncing up and down with his thrusts. She squeezed my hand and looked at me as Anthony began to cum in her.

Anthony grunted and groaned as he began his climax. He buried himself as deeply as he could and held it for a brief moment. Then he withdrew and began to fuck Beth with a frantic rhythm. He screamed and yelled as he emptied into my wife. He finally stopped and collapsed on her. She let go of my hand and held him.

I returned to the chair. I was so hard I considered going to the bathroom to relieve myself. I wasn't sure if the evening was over for them or I think I would have.

After a long embrace, Beth whispered something into Anthony's ear. He thought for a moment and then he got out of the bed. His penis was flaccid now. He dressed without looking at me. He walked to the bathroom and Beth motioned me to come closer.

"Did you enjoy that sweetheart?" She put her arm around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss.

"That was so amazing Beth. Thank you," I answered.

"I don't think you should be thanking your wife for doing that with another guy dear," she smiled and kissed me again.

"What did you say to Anthony," I asked?

"I told him that I need to spend a little with my husband," she smiled as she spoke. A little wisp of insecurity broke through as she spoke.

Just then Anthony emerged from the toilet and said goodbye. Beth quickly covered herself as I rose to say goodbye. I found it ironic that she was uncomfortable being seen undressed by the guy that just had sex with her. I realized that she's a mysterious and wonderful woman.

Anthony asked me to call him if we are ever in the mood for another adventure. He said he had some great ideas for us. I smiled and walked him to the door.

I undressed and joined my wife in bed. We embraced and made love. She made me a very satisfied man for the second time that night.