All Comments on 'Beth's Searches for Satisfaction'

by henry49

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice marriage you have there

You say that you love him? (you love his money I guess)

you should of just divorced him if you wanted some strange dick. Never said you felt guilty by cheating on him , even when he said you were enough woman for him. you don't deserve him or Ted or alan you should get a dog cause your really a bitch.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
When the title is odd...

The 'writing mechanics' are not as 'off' as the oddly-worded title suggests, but the transition from 'committed to her fiance' to 'dissatisfied with her new Hubby' was abrupt. Other, later, transitions were also abrupt to the point of implausible! Apparently, she was able to shape her marriage and outside sex life to her satisfaction AND that of her (pussy-whipped) Hubby, so I wish them well!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just pathetic

Garbage story, written poorly with nothing but cum dumpster slut lower and fag husband.... 1**** for the fag story, 2**** because you tried and -3**** for wasting my time with the cuck garbage....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LETDOWN

Henry49's first story, Shy Accountant and His Interns, showed love and consideration. This one showed disdain, manipulation, and disrespect.

Talented writing does not make a good story just skilled planning does not make a good robbery.

2 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
True

She became a true and complete whore in the end.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Its funny because the only guys that cant satisfy a woman is one who doesnt want to, because.......well it involves a closet and someone needing to walk out of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous