Beth's Searches for Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank nodded. "That was the most exciting sex we have had, Beth. I loved it."

Beth licked her lips. "You're not done yet Frank." She slid forward on his chest, leaving a trail of his and her cum on his stomach and chest. Frank stared up at her as she moved her pussy toward his face.

He swallowed, realizing what she intended to do. He had never eaten pussy before. He was repelled by the idea, especially knowing he would have his and her cum in his mouth, but he felt helpless to refuse.

He licked his lips as he looked at Beth. She was so different, so demanding. He was excited by her. He knew he had to satisfy her with his mouth. That was clear.

"You understand what I need from you Frank? I'm not asking you to use your mouth and tongue. I'm telling you."

Frank nodded, swallowing the saliva that filled his mouth suddenly. Beth inched forward until her pussy was over his mouth, and then leaned forward, resting her elbows on the bed, her pussy now pressed against his lips. "I'm going to fuck your face, Frank and you are going to kiss and lick and suck my pussy and clit until I tell you to stop."

Frank knew he had no choice. He could have thrown Beth off of him, but that was not really an option. If he had, their marriage would have been over, and he knew it. He opened his mouth and pulled her pussy lips into his mouth, pushing his tongue between her labia and into her warm, moist channel full of their cum.

Beth pressed her pussy against his face, reveling in the feel of his mouth on her pussy, taking a perverse delight in knowing he had to swallow their cum. "Yes, Frank. Lick me inside, suck out our cum. Make your tongue hard. I'm going to fuck your tongue."

And she did. Frank found himself excited sexually to feel her pressing her pussy against his face, her vagina grabbing, massaging, and playing with his tongue.

He wondered why he had resisted doing this until now. Her warm, moist pussy felt wonderful. It was so damn exciting to feel her vagina around his tongue, pulling on it; so warm, so soft, so erotic. He closed his eyes, living for this moment.

"Now. Lick up through my labia until you find my clit. Lick it up and down and around and around."

Frank did as he was told, soon getting into the feel of it. He had to keep swallowing his saliva to keep from choking, but never stopped licking.

He had difficulty breathing with Beth's crotch pressed against his face, but dared not complain. In fact, he realized, as he continued to lick at her clit, that he liked being where he was. He gave himself up to pleasing Beth. The feel of her clit on his tongue became the most delicious meal he had ever eaten.

Beth was beginning to breathe in ragged, short gasps. Frank's mouth was doing wonders for her pussy. She pressed her cunt more forcefully against his face. "Suck my clit the way you suck on my nipples. I'm going to cum soon."

Frank did as he was told and found that it was even more exciting to feel her clit slide in and out of his lips than it was to lick her clit. Unbidden, he continued to lick the very tip of her clit, softly. He was learning.

"Oh. Frank. That is nice. Keep sucking and licking my clit. I'm going to cum. You are doing such a nice job. Ohhhhh. Noooow. Yesssss. Softly, slowly. I'm cumming. Yessss. Keep me cumming Frank. Don't stop."

She ground her pussy into his face. It felt good to tell him what to do, to push her pussy against his mouth. She filled his mouth with her cum. "Lick it out of me, Frank. Swallow it. Savor it. It is me you are swallowing."

She relaxed while he sucked her clean. Her muscles were tense from her two orgasms and it felt good to relax. Her eyes opened wide and a smile of satisfaction filled her face when she felt Frank's tongue slide up between her pussy lips. She squeezed her thighs against his cheeks as he began to lap at her clit.

"You lick pussy very well, Frank. Do you like having me cum in your face?"

Frank pulled his mouth from her cunt long enough to tell her. "I do, Beth. I never knew it would feel so wonderful to eat your pussy."

He got her off three more times and it seemed to Beth he would have stayed where he was all night if she had not rolled off of him.

She patted his cheek and kissed him, tasting her own cum for the first time. This had been the most exciting sexual experience she had ever had and she looked forward to many more. Now. If she could only find a man's cock as good as Frank's tongue.

The following afternoon she was working out in the coed section once again when a distinguished-looking older man approached her. For all his gray hair, he was youthful looking and had an engaging smile.

"Hi. I'm Ted Graddy. I like the way you come here every day to work out."

"Hi, Ted. I'm Beth." She held out her hand. Ted took it in his hand and shook it the way he would a man, firmly, but not crushing it. I like that, thought Beth. He acts considerate.

"I'm going to the yacht club after I work out. Would you like to come with me for a drink?"

Beth didn't hesitate. He looks in shape and that's what I want. If he thinks he is man enough for a woman my age, I'm for it. "OK. In twenty minutes."

Beth called and left Frank a message and joined Ted in the waiting area. He took her arm and guided her to a large sedan parked near the entrance. She gave him a good look at her thighs when she slid into the car. It was such fun to get men to look up her skirt.

They had a drink at the club. Ted casually put his hand on Beth's knee. She smiled at him and took a sip of her drink, patting his hand with hers. Ted ordered another drink but Beth waved off the second. "How about dinner Beth? If you like, we can go for a sail after dinner. I have a 35 foot sailboat just a few yards from here."

Beth agreed to both and soon they were seated in a secluded corner of the dinning room. Ted ordered another drink as they looked at the dinner menu. When the waiter had left with their order and to get another drink for Ted, he began to caress her knees.

When Beth did not object, he began to move his hand up her thigh. He licked his lips when he felt Beth open her thighs. He developed an instant hardon when his hand found her hose. His cock leaked into his shorts as he caressed her bare skin above her hose.

Beth put a hand on his when he started to move it up further on her thigh. Then she smiled at him and patted his hand. Ted tried to make small talk as he moved his hand further up her thigh. He swallowed and took in a deep breath when Beth opened her thighs even more, allowing his fingers to reach her panties.

Beth was breathing a bit hard herself. It was fun to tease Ted, to let his hand move up her thigh bit by bit. She thought to herself, now that he has found my panties, what does he plan to do?

She did not have long to wait. Ted began to finger her pussy through her panties. Beth pushed herself forward on the chair and took his hand and put it inside her panties, pushing his index finger to her clit. She licked her lips and raised and lowered her hips against his finger.

Ted was almost hyperventilating. His fingering of Beth's clit was getting him very aroused. His cock jerked in his pants when Beth put her hand on his thigh, moving it until she was rubbing his cock. "I like a man who knows what he wants and has the equipment needed," she told him, liking the size of the tool under her hand.

The food was served, but Beth held his hand to her clit until she climaxed. A little sigh escaped her lips and she squeezed his cock hard when she made it. She leaned over and kissed his ear, licking it as she whispered, "That was a nice appetizer, Ted."

They ate quickly. Ted had several glasses of wine with dinner and led her, his legs a little wobbly, down the nearby slip to his yacht. He helped her aboard and poured himself a drink.

Beth leaned back on the settee, one leg on it, the other dangling over the side. Her skirt had gathered high on her thighs, nearly to her crotch and Ted had a good look at her panties.

Taking a big swallow from his drink, he got on his knees and began to kiss and lick at her thighs above her hose and then put his mouth against her panties. Beth was turned on by this. Frank had never licked her panties. It gave her a jolt to feel Ted's tongue pressing against her cunt through the thin layer of cloth that covered it.

His tongue was turning her on. She grabbed his head and pulled it upward so that his tongue was now licking at the cloth over her clit. More and more excited, she pushed her panties down so he could tongue her clit directly. Before long she had that good feeling again. Grinding her crotch against his face, she told him, "Lick harder. I'm cumming."

Ted did and she had a mighty cum, filling her panties with her juice. Ted got unsteadily to his feet and took another swallow from his drink. "Lessss get into the sack, sweetheart," he mumbled to her," leading her to the door leading to the aft cabin.

Beth had to help him stay upright as they went through the door and once inside Ted fell face down on the bunk. Beth took one disgusted look at him, went through his pockets for his car keys, left the yacht and took his car back to hers. She drove home fuming. She had two nice cums, but did not get what she had wanted.

She did not let Frank know, however. Telling him when he asked, "How was my evening? Ummmm. I met a yachtsman and had dinner with him. He fingered my clit while we had dinner. It was exciting to cum at the table."

Frank tried to look disinterested, but his heart was racing. "And what did you do after dinner?"

Beth looked at him. He really wants to know. She grinned. "You're a bit of a voyeur, aren't you Frank?"

Frank flushed, "Just making conversation."

Beth put her arms around him and pushed her body against his, rubbing herself against his hardon. She licked his ear and whispered into it, "Then why are you so hard? You like hearing the details, don't you?"

Frank put his hands on her ass, holding her to him. He couldn't help it. He was getting excited hearing about Beth's adventures and he did want to know the details.

Beth pulled her head back, her cunt still pressed to him. "Well? You going to fess up? I'm not going to tell you about tonight unless you are interested. Do you want to hear or don't you?"

Frank licked his lips, his hands caressing Beth's body. "Yes. I do want you to tell me."

Beth kissed him lightly on the lips, and then sat down on the couch. She sat as she had on the yacht, one leg on the couch, the other, her high-heeled foot swinging, dress pulled up to show off her creamy thighs and the thin band of her tiny bikini panties.

Frank could see they were wet. From what? He licked his lips as he stared at her.

Beth watched him from under hooded eyes. She ran her tongue over her lips seductively and put her hand to her crotch. With one finger, she gently massaged the thin band of cloth. Would Frank take the bait?

She did not have long to wait. Frank fell to his knees, his heart was pounding rapidly as he pushed his head between her thighs and began to kiss and lick her. He licked at her thighs, then along the crease between her thighs and pussy, and then he started to suck and lick her panties.

Beth put her hands on his head, cooing to him. "Ummmmm. I like that. Ted sucked me off just like that. He fingered my clit in the restaurant until I orgasmed and sucked on my panties just like you are until I had another cum."

Frank's cock was jerking in his shorts as he listened. Almost frantically, he licked and sucked at Beth's panties, wanting, unconsciously, to show her he could get her off also.

Beth pushed her panties down and pulled his mouth to her clit. "There, Frank. Slowly. Suck me and lick me until I cum."

Beth whispered to him as he sucked and licked her. "He licked and sucked on my breasts and played with my ass and wanted to fuck me but I told him not on the first date"

Frank was frantic with desire for his wife and excited thinking about her having sex with other men. Her voice almost made him cum, as he envisaged her being fucked by another man.

"He had a nice big cock," she told him. "I jerked him off in the restaurant."

When she had finished orgasming, Beth lifted Frank's head from her pussy and took his hand, leading him to the bedroom. There they undressed and she put him on his back. "This is where you belong, Frank. I like fucking you and fucking your face with my pussy. Do you like me being on top?"

Frank nodded. He was embarrassed and would never tell anyone that he liked her fucking him, but he did like it.

The next day Beth went to the women's section. She was tired of being hit on by men who reeked of tobacco or who could not hold their liquor. She began to work with free weights.

A young man was working out next to her. "Hi. I'm Alan Blake," he told her. "I have seen you workout in the coed section, but never here. I'm a part time trainer here and work out myself when there is no one who needs my services."

"Beth," she said, without looking up. "And yes. I have been working out in the coed section but I am sick and tired of old men who reek of tobacco and who can't hold their liquor hitting on me."

Alan laughed, telling her. "How about a non-smoking, non-alcoholic young man? Is there hope for him?"

For the first time Beth looked up at Alan. He's cute, she thought, certainly young, and athletic looking. She smiled at him. "And what does a young man want with an over the hill middle aged woman?"

Alan looked her up and down. He then looked all around the room, which was empty. "I don't see such a person here. I see the sexiest woman I have ever seen and she is sitting right next to me."

Beth threw her head back and laughed. She shook her head. "You have to be the nicest man I have met. At least you have the nicest line I have ever heard."

"Am I nice enough to take you for a cup of coffee after you have finished working out?"

Beth looked at him speculatively. She bit her lip. I don't want to go three strikes, she thought, but, what the hell, Ole took a chance. "OK. You're on," she said. She left a phone message for Frank before they left for coffee.

Alan took her to a non-smoking coffee bar where young people performed for tips; an old-fashioned sixties coffee bar. They had a cup of coffee and talked. She told him she was a school teacher, married to a professor.

He looked at her left hand and she explained that she was Greek Orthodox and went through the standard explanation she had worked out; that Greek Orthodox was Christian and not Jewish and, showing him her right hand, she told him that was where the priest put the ring when she was married.

Alan told her he was 19, graduated from high school at 16, went to junior college for two years studying photography and journalism and was a photo journalist. Training was his day job. His parents had died a year ago and left him a small two story house a few blocks from the coffee house.

Beth liked what she heard and, when he asked her if she wanted to see some of his photos, she agreed. Who knows, she thought, maybe a young, energetic stud is what I need. I certainly have had my fill of older men.

Alan drove and Beth followed in her car to his house. After he had shown her his work, which she thought was very professional, especially the portraits, he told her, "I'm working on an assignment for a German tire manufacturer. It is to be a sexy calendar. Would you pose for me?"

Beth was taken by surprise. She had told him she admired his work, pinned to the walls of what was once a living room but pose for a calendar?

"I'm a school teacher, Alan. I don't think the school board would like that. Besides. I'm no model. There are younger and better looking women than me."

Alan shook his head. "Beth. First. This is going to be distributed in Germany, to garages that sell tires. Second. Youth is not the point. You are sexy. I don't mean to be crude, but Beth, when you walk into a room the scent of pussy permeates the air and the only men without a hardon are gay."

Beth threw her head back and laughed. "Alan. You certainly get your point across. OK. What do I do?"

Alan had her pose with her skirt up, her chest out, and then he asked her to take her skirt off. By now she was getting excited and the boner she saw in his pants looked pretty big. She liked the way he stared at her crotch when she took off her skirt.

Garter belt and hose certainly trumped pantyhose. Her blouse came off next and then her bra. It did not take any coaxing to get her panties off.

When he took the last picture Alan sat on the couch next to her and put his arms around her. "You will make this calendar, Beth. I hope you let me photograph you more." Before waiting for an answer, he kissed her.

Posing for Alan had raised Beth's sexual temperature and she was ready. She opened her mouth and sucked his tongue inside, licking and playing with it. They tongue-fucked as Alan's hands roamed over her body.

Beth moaned softly when his hand reached her pussy. She opened her legs and felt a little pre-cum float from her pussy when he massaged her wet pussy lips. Slowly he moved a finger up and down between her labia, and then gently inserted a finger into her anxious vagina.

Alan's dick was leaking into his shorts when Beth's tight vagina pulled at his finger. He broke the kiss and moved his head to her breasts, licking and sucking at the nipples and pulling as much of her nicely-shaped breasts into his mouth as he could.

Beth pressed her pussy against his hand, fucking his finger. "I'mmmm. I'mmm going to cum, Alan. Get your cock into me. I want to feel you inside me."

Alan pulled off his clothes and threw them on a chair. Beth's eyes opened and she licked her lips excitedly when she saw his nine inches of hard cock oozing precum. It was standing upright, almost touching his flat, hard stomach. This is going to be a real experience, she thought.

"Take it slow, Alan. You are much bigger than my husband, by far." She opened her thighs as Alan positioned himself over her. He supported himself on his elbows and lowered his crotch to Beth's. Slowly he rubbed his cock up and down her moist slit before pushing his flaring bulbous tip against her sex.

Beth took in a deep breath and relaxed her vaginal muscles. Alan fed her an inch, and then pulled back slowly. He was also on the verge of cumming and sent his mind on a photo shoot to get himself away from the wonderful sensations Beth's tight pussy was creating.

Inch by inch he entered her, slowly in and out until his rod was buried in her throbbing pussy. Beth put her hands on his ass, holding him inside her as she played with his cock with her vaginal muscles. "Damn. That feels so good, Alan. Soooo good to have you inside me. It won't take much to get me off."

Alan fucked her slowly, building their orgasm moment by moment until they were both on the verge of cumming. Beth bit her lip as she thrust her hips upward. Her hands pulled on his ass. "Now, Alan. Fill me up. I'm cumming. Oh, Lordy am I coming."

Alan did fill her up. He was no virgin, but none of the women he had fucked had a pussy as talented as Beth's. She pulled and sucked and vibrated her vagina around his cock sending shock wave after shock wave of thrilling feeling outward to every inch of his body.

Beth felt as if she would never stop cumming. She had to ask Frank if he had cum when they made love. She felt Alan's hot jism spurt into her and the feel of it sent her orgasm even higher. Then his cock jerked again and again, filling her already filled pussy to overflowing.

She took in and released a huge breath. "That was out of sight, Alan. If I were seventeen I'd say awesome. Hell. I'll say it. That was awesome." She played her vagina muscles up and down his cock appreciatively.