Beth's Searches for Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henry49
henry49
56 Followers

Alan smiled at her, his cock still vibrating from his massive cum. "Beth. You play me as if your pussy were a musical instrument. You do things to my cock I didn't know could be done." He leaned down and kissed her and, to her delight, his still hard cock began to move in and out of her more than willing vagina.

"This one is going to be long and slow, Beth," he told her. And it was. He pulled his nine inches of hard meat out of her until only the very tip was within the grasp of her engorged labia. Ever so slowly he returned his cock to the very depths of her grasping cunt.

Beth clung to him, her eyes closed, loving every thrust and withdrawal. She used her vagina muscles to bring excitement and pleasure to them both, grasping his cock as he withdrew, little ripples of delight running up and down his cock until only the tip remained within her. Her pussy grabbed his cock as he entered her, squeezing it, teasing it, and holding it.

Licking her lips sensually, she told him, "This is so good. I wish it could last forever, but I'm going to cum, Alan." Alan planted his cock deep within her, moving his hips in a way that kept his hard cock stirring within her quaking pussy.

When their bodies had stopped trembling, Alan laid his body against hers gently, holding his weight off of her. It felt so damn good to feel her hard nipples pressed into his chest. "I think I died and went to heaven," he told her. "It can't get any better than this."

Beth ran her hands through his hair. She could hardly wait to tell Frank that Alan's lovemaking did not include fingering her clit; his cock alone got her off. She sighed. "I know, Alan. This has been wonderful. I can't tell you how much I enjoy making love with you."

Alan lifted his chest off of her, kissed her, and began to withdraw his cock. Beth's hot pussy, full of his and her cum, was still tight enough to play beautiful music along his cock as he pulled out. Beth sighed again, wishing Alan had the stamina to continue fucking her. She was still hot as a firecracker and wanted more.

To her delightful surprise, Alan did not pull his cock out of her. When his tip was between her pussy lips, he moved his hips forward slowly. Inch by inch he moved into her, then withdrew. Beth threw her arms around him. "Oh. Alan. Yes. Fuck me again. I love the feel of your cock inside me."

Alan's cock was still hard after their third fuck but his balls had nothing more. They were empty. Though he could no longer cum, Beth's lovely pussy sent little tingles up and down his cock.

Beth had a fourth and then a fifth orgasm. Her muscles sore from tensing and releasing them each time she came, Beth finally hugged Alan to her, her hands on his ass, holding his still hot, hard, throbbing cock deep inside her.

"Alan. I have never, never had such good sex. You are wonderful. I hope your wonderful cock is not too sore after all those dry fucks. I know I was mean to keep you fucking me, but I just could not get enough of you."

Alan kissed her, telling her, "And I have not known such pleasure existed, Beth. You are the most exciting, sensual woman I know. If I'm sore, it is a soreness borne of pleasure and I'll be ready for another go around whenever you say."

Beth used a Kleenex to wipe the cum running down her legs and then put on her panties, blouse and skirt. She stuffed her bra, hose, and garter belt into her purse. "I hate to leave you, but I must. I have to teach tomorrow."

She kissed Alan goodbye, got into her car and drove home, humming all the way. She was still charged sexually. Alan had gotten her motor running as it had never been before and she realized she could orgasm over and over again. That was a revelation.

She had, of course, been masturbating since she was a teen, but had never brought more than two or three orgasms out of her pussy. The thought of getting off over and over sent her soaring. She grinned sardonically, thinking of Frank's reaction when he smelled her panties and got a whiff of Alan's cum mixed with hers.

She was not disappointed by Frank's reaction. Frank greeted her as soon as she closed the door. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, rubbing her hot body against him. "I have a lot to tell you about today," she whispered, licking his ear sensually. Frank's cock jerked in his pants, wondering what he was going to hear.

She sat down on the couch, one leg on the floor, the other on the couch, her crotch open, invitingly. Frank stared at her crotch, just as he had the night before. He could see it was soaking wet. Beth licked her lips and watched him under hooded eyes. Will he take the bait again, as he had the night before?

Frank did. He could not keep his mouth off of her. He had become a pussy eating addict. He crawled on his hands and knees to her and put his head between her thighs. His nostrils flared as he drew in the scent of her and a man's cum. His body trembling with excitement, he began to suck and lick at her thighs.

Beth pulled his mouth to her crotch, cooing to him, "Yesss, my little boy toy. Kiss and lick me and take my panties off and clean me out. I have a pussy full of cum that needs to be cleaned. And then you are going to fuck me like you never have before."

Frank's cock jerked excitedly in his pants. He sucked and licked her clean. While he did, she told him about being a model for a calendar and how she had been fucked by a nine inch dick. "And he did not have to play with my clit. He filled me with his cum three times, Frank. Three times."

When she felt cleaned, she took Frank by the hand and led him to their bedroom. There she took a cockring out of her purse and put it on him. "I stopped at the adult store on Jones Street and bought this for you. Now even your little weenie will stay hard for me."

Frank felt humiliated, which is what Beth wanted. She wanted him to be thoroughly under her thumb. The cockring hurt when Beth pushed it down his rigid penis, but he was excited when Beth straddled him and put his rigid cock inside her.

The cockring made his dick extremely sensitive, more so than ever before. And the sensations of Beth's orgasming pussy around his cock sent shivers of sexual delight over his body.

"It was wonderful, Frank," she told him, "to have a nine inch cock in me. He poured so much cum into me I felt my teeth were gong to float."

Beth grinned at him wickedly as she fucked him, loving the anxious look on his face and the way his cock throbbed when she told him how great a lover Alan was.

"He stayed hard for an hour, Frank. His third load was as great as his first and it felt so good to feel his hot cum spraying my pussy. What a difference. I can't even tell when you shoot off."

When she was satisfied, she took off the cockring and let Frank cum. Again, she pushed herself up his chest and thrust her pussy into his face. "Eat me, Frank. You are very good at that." She fucked his face until she orgasmed three more times. Exhausted, she rolled off of Frank.

She put her arms around him and kissed him passionately. "I love you, Frank and I am so happy living with you. Now I have a young stud who loves to fuck and a husband who loves to eat my pussy. This is heaven on earth."

That Saturday the phone rang as Beth and Frank were at the kitchen table grading papers. Frank answered the phone. "It's for you." She raised her eyebrows and Frank shrugged as he gave her the phone.

"Hi. Beth here."

"Hi Ted. No. You know why. You quit drinking? Really"

"What am I wearing? Why do you ask? Well if you must know a long shirt and my black panties. What are you wearing?"

"You get hard just thinking of getting me off at the restaurant? Well. Well. You are a horny fellow today. Ummmm. I like what you are thinking." Her free hand stole down between her legs and she began to massage her pussy through her panties.

She looked at Frank and frowned, motioning him to go away so she could talk. Frank licked his lips, and then dropped to the floor and pushed his head at her knees, trying to get it between her thighs.

"You're getting me turned on, Ted. Tell me more of what you want to do. And how big did you say that tool of yours is? Ummmm. I like that. I like a big cock filling my pussy."

Beth looked down at Frank and tried to push his head away, then shook her head, sighed and opened her legs. She put her hand over the mouthpiece of the phone and said to Frank, "You want to lick my pussy and suck my clit and get me off while I talk sex with a man who wants to fuck me?"

When Frank nodded yes, she scooted forward in the chair and spread her legs. She took her hand from over the mouthpiece of the phone and grabbed Frank behind the head, pulling his mouth to her crotch. She smiled at him wickedly. "I hope you have fun. I intend to."

She picked up her conversation. "I like that. I like the feel of your cock pressing against my pussy. It is nice and hard. I love big cocks."

Her sexual temperature rising, Beth lifted her ass off the chair, motioning for Frank to pull her panties off. She stroked his head and humped his face as she talked with Ted.

And so went the year for Beth and Ted and Frank and Alan and...

henry49
henry49
56 Followers