Beth's Summer Break Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw a taxi idling outside before the door closed so at least that part was genuine. And judging by her more sober attire this morning, this really was a business meeting and not another hotel shag-a-thon.

I knew she was some sort of business consultant but otherwise had no idea what she did for her living and frankly didn't give a flying one but given her wardrobe, appearance and big house it had to pay well. Bloody well. There was a BMW out front but I had never seen her use it. More show, no doubt.

I finished my coffee and felt better than I had in ages. I smiled as I played through her reaction in my head. It felt great to have her on a skewer - to have this normally so self-assured woman stammering and fidgeting like a naughty schoolgirl.

I wandered into town in high spirits and even treated myself to a couple of pints of cider in a nice pub on the High Street, sitting in the garden in the sun and hoping that Mr. or Ms. Right would come along and make my afternoon.

It didn't happen of course, but the foot long hot dog in Route 66 was fucking incredible.

Although to be perfectly honest, the thought of trying to take it all down in one go was rather daunting.

Chapter 2 - BETH

After that little encounter we crossed paths only briefly a few times and were firmly back in small talk mode. She reminded me that a guy was coming to do some work on her computer on Friday, but he should be gone before she had to go and meet Melanie. I didn't bother with any witty rejoinders this time and more or less forgot about it.

Friday came and I thought about another foray into town, but it was a typical British summer day and it was tipping down so after a bit of a lie in, I put my new favourite dress back in the drawer and went back to boob tube, red and black checked shirt and sawn-offs. The morning went by with my favourite black metal playlist pounding in my headphones as I pretended to do some college work and had a half hearted attempt at some Warcraft on the laptop.

I just had wait for Gina to go and get her face filled by Mike and I'd be back into my now familiar afternoon routine, but this time with a lovely smooth pussy to entertain.

Around 1145 I glanced out of the window and right on cue, I saw her heading off down the path towards a waiting taxi. She was back in powder blue and the leather skirt shone in the sun, which had now decided to come out. Typical!

I saw her texting on the phone as she stood by the car door and assumed she was confirming her tryst with Mr. Monster Cock. I pressed my headphones harder against my ears as the double bass drums pounded out the last few bars and the drop-tuned guitars came to a staccato, crashing end.

Perfect - just the thing to get me in the mood. I switched off the iPod and popped the 'phones over Bruno's ears. He looked pleased that I hadn't given him a dose of black metal. He much prefers the technical stuff, being a very well educated bear.

I decided I couldn't care if Gina found out I'd been smoking - I now had a hold over her she didn't know existed, so I lit a More, exhaled luxuriously as my first proper hit of nicotine for ages took me over, and headed downstairs to collect my first red prize of the day.

As I walked down the stairs, not for the first time in my brief stay in this fucking house, my heart sank as I realised that the door to her office was wide open and the computer bloke was still there fixing her damned computer. All I could see was a pair of legs sticking out from under her desk, which held enough hardware to get a manned mission to Mars and back.

Hopefully he'd be gone soon, but I was livid that she had just fucked off to get fucked by Mike without letting me know I was not alone in the house. It was something else to add to my payback list.

Oh well, some spotty little weedy computer nerd with acne wasn't going to spoil my afternoon. Her office wouldn't be locked for once - maybe I'd use her huge flat screens to surf. Wow, cumshots at that resolution would be almost like being there. I'd just need to throw some yogurt around and I'd have my own VR show!

I wandered into the kitchen and began selecting what I thought would be the most expensive bottle from her collection. What I picked up probably cost a fiver from the local supermarket, but I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between supermarket house plonk and 'Chateau Futon-Wot's-it-Called' anyway. I just hoped it cost a lot.

I finished my cigarette and deposited it into the hedge through the patio doors and decided that it had been a while so I needed another one and headed back up and began to rummage in my bag for a new packet.

It was then that I saw that I had a missed message on my phone.

"Hi Beht, only me. sorry but compter enginner is running ltae can u make sure he gets his mony. In top left draw of my cmptr dsk. Thks G x."

Oh shit it was me she was texting, not the lover boy. Oh well, at least she tried to warn me, though I had to laugh at her attempt to text on the move and without her glasses.

I had to get another little dig in and sent back, "Ok no probs. Enjoy lunch. Don't eat too much ;o) B." I wasn't going to waste an 'X' on her. She'd be getting triple-x with Mike soon enough anyway.

I lit up once more and puffing merrily I went back down and retrieved my wine glass. The computer guy was still under the desk but had moved and I could now see more of him, and what I was seeing piqued my interest.

I could now see a very muscular arm decorated with an elaborate Maori-style tattoo on the bicep. It was reaching upwards to grab a screwdriver off the desktop, and I could see a rather nice looking mop of long black hair, probably about shoulder length. From what I could make out from my partial view he looked pretty athletic, nicely hairy and if I played my cards right, there was quite definitely the potential to turn my afternoon around.

I just needed to make a few quick adjustments to ensure that if this apparent hunk did turn out to be fit for purpose, he was going to see horny little Bethany A. A. Hamilton at her alluring best.

I returned to the kitchen and put my wineglass down. I unbuttoned my red checked shirt all the way and tied the front in a knot just below my little blue boob tube, exposing my belly button and my new artwork. Well if I could see his tattoo, it was only fair that he could see mine.

Just for good measure I popped the top button on my cut-offs.

I mussed my hair about a bit and got it nice and big looking, refilled my wine and walked back towards Gina's office.

I moved up close to the desk and the pair of legs beneath it.

Time for some fun!

Chapter 3 - SAM

I was looking forward to the weekend. I only had two jobs today, and then I would be off down to the White Lion for a few early Friday beers with the guys coming out of work and see if anyone had any plans for the night.

Hopefully nothing too strenuous with a big game coming up tomorrow. Blindside flanker is a hard enough position to play even without a typical Friday night hangover gumming up the works. The annual Old Boys rugby match against the President's XV, played in the middle of summer when we are all out of training as it has to be on the anniversary of the school being founded. That wasn't going to hurt much, was it?

I pitched up at about 11.00 at a rather posh looking gaff on the north edge of town. It was a nice well-to-do suburb and when I saw a top end BMW in the drive it was no real surprise.

I got my kit out of the car - not BMW, I assure you - and wandered up the longish drive and pressed the bell to summon whoever 'G. Harcourt' might be. That was all I had on my worksheet so I had no idea of gender or marital status.

The door opened and it quickly transpired that 'G' very definitely belonged to the female half of the species and an instant assessment put her somewhere near the top of the food chain. She was around late thirties maybe a little older and I must have looked a right idiot standing there open mouthed as I took in the alluring sight in front of me.

Rather flustered, I opened my mouth to introduce myself but didn't get far as I was welcomed enthusiastically by this extremely well preserved vision. "Good morning, I'm S-"

"Oh hi, you must the lovely lad that is going to save my computer and my business? Come on in! My livelihood depends on you!" She had a soft, slightly upper class voice. Posh but there was definitely a regional accent in there trying to get out. Or more likely trying to be kept in. Whatever it was, it sounded very velvety and seductive.

She beckoned me in and I followed in her wake. When she opened the door I had been unable to decide whether to stare at her porn-star face framed by shoulder length blonde hair or her incredible pair of breasts that were shouting, "Never mind the face, look at us!"

I was now unable to remove my gaze from the black lycra-clad derriere, for which most women half her age would kill their first born. She was dressed from head to toe in lycra workout gear, and it appeared not to have been used today, as it smelled fresh and her hair was immaculate. The effect was mind blowing and it showed every one of her very fine assets off very nicely indeed. To keep a body in shape like that I imagined it must get some proper use sometime, but maybe those thoughts were best put aside just for now.

"Er, well I hope we can get you back up and running soon," was all I managed to blurt out.

She turned her head as we crossed the hallway, a wide generous smile lighting her up. God she was stunning. "Only kidding, it's not business threatening or anything. Just an annoyance, but these things happen. So no pressure. But I have every faith - your company comes highly recommended!"

She stopped at a doorway off the hall. "Here we are then. My little sanctum." She opened the door onto a small windowless room that was home to some serious kit. I was going to have some fun here, I could see.

"Phew - impressive stuff," I said, not really knowing whether I meant the high end spec stuff she had in her 'sanctum' or the woman herself. Probably both as she certainly fell right into the high end bracket.

"Yes, I do a lot of tele-conferencing and so forth, so it all needs to be top end stuff. It cost an arm and a leg but it does the job, or at least it did until one of the machines stopped booting up."

She paused and shook her head. "Oh, sorry. How rude of me. Gina Harcourt."

Smiling broadly she held out a well manicured hand with immaculate fingernails and I tried not to crush her French Polish in my rugby player's grip as I tried to take it as gently as I could. "Sam," I responded. "Sam Atkins." At least 'G' now had a name.

"Hi Sam. Lovely to meet you darling." Yes, there it was - there was some Liverpool in there, definitely a hint of Scouse and it sounded so sexy, just rolling off the last 'g' of darling, so it was more like a breathy darlinh. There was a lot to like about Ms. Harcourt.

The trouble was of course, she knew it.

She then began to give me chapter and verse on what she thought was wrong with her machine and I was impressed at her knowledge. It certainly made a change from the usual, "well it makes funny noises," or "I get this error message..."

Once she had run me through her hypothesis, which I have to say sounded highly feasible, she said, "Ok Sam, I need to get ready for my meeting, so I'll let you get on. Shout me if you need anything - I'll just be upstairs. Sit there." She steered me towards a luxurious leather chair in front of her array of screens.

As I sat she put her hand on my shoulder and flashed me a winning smile. She patted me a couple of times and repeated, "Every faith!"

I tried to shake off various inappropriate images and set to work. Some of the guys in the office had allegedly struck lucky whilst out on jobs, but being the new boy and only there for the summer during the University break, it was unlikely I'd be given any 'plumb' assignments. Having said that, she was a new client so who knew? But she had said she was off to a meeting later, so any MILF fantasies would have to be put firmly back in the box.

Unfortunately.

I pressed on and a few minutes later I had changed a couple of boards in the recalcitrant machine, but there were still a few problems and it soon became clear that I was going to overrun my time slot. I was just about to give Gina a shout when I was aware of a presence behind me and the hand was back on my shoulder. She held it there a little too long for comfort and bent towards me and said softly, "How's it going, Sam?"

I could feel her breath in my ear and she was so close I felt one of those magnificent breasts rub against my shoulder. She had changed into a silky silvery-grey blouse, still showing her off to her best and the lycra leggings had been replaced by a sleek black leather skirt. I tried not to think about what other treats might be lurking under there, but I'd have bet my weeks wages that there were stockings and suspenders involved. Oh god, and there were shiny fuck-me black boots as well. What kind of meeting was this woman going to?

To make matters worse, as I turned to speak to her, I could feel heat from her groin region as the leather of her skirt now brushed my lower arm. Beginning to perspire, I told her I was running a bit behind and that it was generally going well, but I'd need another fifteen or twenty minutes to finish off. My arm was trapped between the heat emanating from her nether regions and the chair arm, her hand was still on my shoulder and between the sensations of the leather and silk rubbing against me, it was becoming a losing battle to think straight. Factor in the smell of her hair and perfume and I was struggling badly.

Fifteen or twenty minutes?, I thought. Hell if she had started anything it wouldn't have taken anywhere near twenty minutes. I would be lucky if it was twenty seconds.

Mercifully she stepped away slightly and the warmth on my arm subsided. I was willing down an erection that was trying its best to make its presence felt when she made matters worse.

She still had her hand on my shoulder and as she removed it, she stroked down my arm past my t-shirt onto the skin, fingernails tracing my tattoo which runs from shoulder to elbow. "You've got very impressive muscles, Sam. Where d'you get them from, eh?" Her smile was pure wickedness. She leaned towards me and breathed into my ear. "Not sure about the ink, though..."

I managed push the chair back a little and was able to look up at her face. Her eyes were now subtly rimmed with eye-liner and she had applied some gunmetal eye shadow which accentuated the pure white of her lustrous eyes and the beautiful grey pupils within. As with everything else, the effect was magical and I imagined gazing into those eyes as her equally striking mouth did its work.

I tried to keep my voice neutral, but my discomfort must have shown and I cleared my throat, which was getting a bit dry. "Oh, er, thanks. Rugby. I play for Old Newtonians. Er, sorry about the tattoo - not everyone's thing, I know." It all came out a bit breathless and rushed and I was sure I was going red in the face.

"Rugby - thought so the moment I saw you. An ex of mine used to play, so I know the signs. The size of you, I reckon back row, eh? I bet there's a bit of cauliflower ear going on?" Before I could react she pulled my hair back on one side at a time and inspected my ears. "Ooh, no perfect little shells- wear a scrum cap do you?"

I could only nod mutely. Once again, she knew what she was talking about.

"Sensible lad! My ex had ears like prize fighter." Another one of those smiles and another few pats on the shoulder. Please let this stop!

"Yes," I managed to blurt out. "Curse of the scrum, the old ears, so I look after mine. There are plenty of other opportunities to get unpleasant injuries without that!"

"Absolutely. Tough game, rugby!" Another pause and then she leaned in again, almost conspiratorially and added huskily, "Have to be big and tough to play it, eh? Good standard as well, Old Newt's, eh? I might come down and watch sometime. All you lovely fit lads running around smashing into each other!"

I was about to try and respond when she suddenly became all business like again - a chameleon who can switch at a moment's notice. She stepped away and brushed herself down fully aware of the effect she was having on me.

"Look, don't worry about running over. I need to get going but I know you'll sort me out, won't you Sam?"

Great choice of words. Given half a chance, yes Ms. Harcourt, I thought. "Yes, of course, just need to do a few more tests and we should be there. But don't worry - my next job is not until three, so I'll make sure we're all good here before I leave."

"I'm sure you will, Sam. Right then, that's great eh?" Again that hint of Liverpool. "Look, I'll get Beth to pay you and see you out. She's upstairs... as usual..." She flicked her eyes heavenwards as she said it, clearly exasperated by this Beth for some reason.

There was a definite hint of annoyance in her voice as she went out into the hall and called out 'Bethany' a few times and was met with a deafening silence.

This was new - I hadn't expected anyone else to be in the house and given her demeanour over the last few minutes I wouldn't have expected such flirting if a daughter was around. But the way her shouting became louder and more exasperated as the expected response did not materialise, it was clear it was someone over whom she assumed she had authority.

She came back into the office looking annoyed. "Oh I can't be bothered to go up. She probably wouldn't hear me knocking anyway. That bloody girl will be the death of me. She's probably got that racket on her headphones as usual. Horrible stuff - sets your teeth on edge. Sounds like road drills on concrete to me."

She paused a moment, taking a deep calming breath that set those huge boobs into mesmerising motion, and went on.

"Oh sorry, Sam - what am I cracking on like? We are having a few issues young Bethany and I."

Another sigh, another delightful boob tremor and Business Gina was back. "Right, I'll be off then Sam - I'll text her and let her know. She'll certainly see that. You know what girls are like, never off their phones eh? Just leave the worksheet there so I can file it. Tax deductible business expense and all that!"

"Of course," was all I could manage. I tried to say something else but she just ran her finger down my arm again and made to leave.

She turned at the door, radiated her smile on me again and waved cheerfully. "Bye Sam, hopefully see you again!"

I managed to get my hand half up in a wave before she was gone. I tried to eliminate the last few minutes from my mind otherwise I'd never get done. There were just a few tests to do and all the boards were in so I got down under the desk and began to get the casing back on the machine.

It was cramped as ever down there and being next to the fan meant it was noisy and hot. I always have problems with the casings. Once I got down I realised I had left my bloody screwdriver on the desk. I wriggled my arm out and ran my fingers around the desktop until I located it and started back on my task in hand.

Soon be beer time Samuel. Oh, and a bit of a tale to tell the lads if nothing else. That should enliven the evening!

Lying flat on the floor with a subsiding erection was not comfortable in the least and just when I had managed to put the Gina incident somewhere near the back burner, I nearly had a heart attack when from out of nowhere I felt a sharp kick on my left thigh, and it was so hard it hurt. I am used to being at the bottom of rucks and getting a few stray boots for my troubles, so I knew this was full-on kick. What the hell was going on?