Beth's Summer Break Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jerked my head in shock, whacking it a good old blow on the side of the system box, and setting off a dull metallic clang. Luckily my hair softened the blow a bit but that bloody hurt as well. Over the noise of the fan I was sure I could hear laughing from somewhere above.

I felt another kick, this one even harder and on my calf this time.

Oh of course, this would be the infamous Beth. She's seen her text and now I probably have some bored 13 year old looking to have a bit of fun at my expense for interrupting her One Direction fantasies. I tried to stave off further assault by shouting, "Hoi, give over will you? Look I can't hear you for the fan down here - just a minute, I've got one screw to put in and I'll be with you."

I managed to dispose of the last screw, cursing the cramped space and still rubbing my head I tried to begin the process of extricating myself from under the desk.

I managed to roll back towards the room and was greeted by the sight of a pair of bare feet and two very shapely calves blocking my exit. I stopped my attempted escape for a second and looked harder. The toenails were painted black, and there was an ankle bracelet on the left leg and on the right ankle there was a fabulous tattoo of a hummingbird feeding at a flower and some stars. A real work of art and a damned side more subtle than my adornment. Bloody hell, this was no thirteen year old!

The tattooed leg made another move to kick me and I managed to grab the ankle before it could connect again. She shook it free and I could hear an exasperated sigh from above. At least it stopped another bruise.

I shuffled a bit further, the cramped space not helping, and as I moved clear of the desk edge I got more of a view of the legs above the knees. They just kept on going and I eventually got to a pair of extremely worn denim shorts that had been jeans once upon a time but now were more like a denim belt. They were so worn they were more like a fishing net than a garment and the top button was undone.

Now free of the noise of the fan I could hear properly again and from above came a singsong little girl sort of voice saying, "Hellooooo. Mister Compooter Maaaaan. Loooook, I'm up heeeere!" She then resumed in an angry voice, almost shouting, "On top of those legs that you can't take your fucking eyes off. Now, for a second time - How. Long. Are. You. Going. To. Be?" The last sentence was strung out as if spoken to a five year old.

I grunted as I got out from under the desk and managed to get onto my knees. I now got a better view of the entity I assumed to be Beth, and for the second time in a few minutes I found myself in a very uncomfortable position. My head was now level with her unbuttoned denims, and I realised that her tummy was bare, and there was more tattoo stuff going on there. It looked similar to the one on her ankle and there was writing there but I wasn't allowed to linger any longer on it as she now decided to pull my hair to make me look up at her.

"Ow, for fuck's sake what's wrong with you and the kicking eh?" It was worse than being in a rolling maul, but at least I knew how to respond in that situation. If someone pulled my hair in there they'd get a dig somewhere they'd rather not be dug, if you catch my drift. This was a different game altogether.

She seemed to tower over me, her hand still in my hair. I now took in a red and black checked shirt tied across her front below small but perky breasts which were contained within a tight blue boob tube. There was also a lot of very long auburn hair that hung down to her breasts, framing them rather pleasantly. I could smell smoke. I finally managed to locate her face.

What I saw nearly put me over the edge.

She let go of my hair and picked up a glass of red wine from the desk. With the other she took a long, draw on a long brown cigarette, letting the smoke out slowly. She was utterly gorgeous. She smiled down at me - an elfin face framed by that mass of auburn hair, huge brown eyes and beautiful white teeth. She tucked her hair behind one ear, which was small and delicate and made her look even more elflike.

I was transfixed, kneeling there in front of her. I thought about standing, but she was just too close. Whatever happened I was going to remember my experience in Gina's office.

She waggled her fingers at me in greeting and switched to what I took to be her normal voice, which was very pleasant indeed. A lovely middle class sort of accent. Confident, low and quite husky. Not quite as posh as Gina, but then again, nothing hidden either.

"Hello. Now you've proven your genius and found me, I'll try again. How. Long..."

I knew where she was going with this now and the five year old stuff was wearing thin. "Sorry, yes heard you the first time. It's just a bit awkward and uncomfortable down here. Look, can I get up?"

She took another draw on the cigarette and blew the smoke out sideways. She turned back, lips pursed and tilted her head arrogantly down at me. She shrugged. "Stopping you, am I?"

"Erm, well it's just..." I waved my hand indicating the lack of distance between us. Her proximity was almost unbearable. Her midriff was inches away from me and after the experience with Gina, I wasn't sure I could take much more of this. Like Gina, she was radiating sex. Why the hell was this happening to me? I'd need to find a gents toilet between here and the next call at this rate.

"Oh eff eff ess," she said irritably shaking her head. She took a sip of wine and put the glass back on the desk. I noticed a red stain there from where it had been before. She held her hand down towards me.

I hesitated and she said irritably, "Are you a fucking android or something? Not understand English? Come on if you want to get up - pull..."

Reluctantly I reached up and took her hand. She pulled and was surprisingly strong and I found myself finally upright, but still way too close to her for comfort. She was tall - about five eight or so, just a few inches shorter than me.

We stood with our faces inches apart, her mouth slightly open, brown eyes burning into mine. I could smell the cigarette, her hair, feel her breath.

"Oh! Hello there!" She said it in a surprised voice as if I had just appeared from thin air,

"Erm, hi!" Great response, Samuel. Another sure-fire winner there!

She stepped back after what seemed like an eternity and cocked her head. With a sweet smile at odds with her stern tone she said, "Right, so now the android is upright I assume it can speak properly and understand simple human speech. Would the android please inform the questioner of the answer to her question, which has now been posed many times without answer."

Jeez I've got a mad one here. Daft as a box of frogs but utterly beautiful. "Sorry, thanks for the assist. Look I'm nearly done - just a couple more tests and paperwork. Five, ten minutes?"

She nodded her head. "Thank you Android. See, you could have said that when you were down there and saved us all some valuable time. Programming error, probably. It only works correctly in the upright position. It is quite realistic though."

I glanced down. "Sorry, bit cramped and noisy. Couldn't hear you. I certainly felt you though," I added as I rubbed my thigh. "Not bad for bare feet. Even an android would have felt it."

She glowered at me. "I hate being ignored." She picked up her glass and continued on as if that explained it.

"Want one?" She waved both hands at me at once, one holding the glass, the other cradling the nearly finished cigarette. Her hair and upper body swayed as she did so. Had Gina performed such a move her tits would have been out of her blouse, but Beth's small breasts merely gave a hint of a bounce that was only marginally less alluring.

I was too busy watching her to take much notice. "Sorry, want what?"

"God, you really are a fucking android aren't you? Do I have to repeat everything? Do. You. Want. One? A ciggie or a glass of wine. Either? Both? Neither?" She emphasised each choice with another exaggerated arm movement. There was just the faintest hint of a lisp in her voice, which made it all the more attractive.

God, she was a feisty thing. I could see why Gina was exasperated with her. I sat down on the office chair, finally at a distance from her where I didn't feel intimidated. But of course, back where I had felt intimidated by Gina mere minutes ago. What a day this was turning out to be!

Feeling a little safer at this distance and hoping to lighten the mood, I pointed at her glass and said as jovially as I could manage, "I know it's Friday but you've started early haven't you?"

"Sun's over the yardarm, isn't it?" she snapped. She took another sip and tossed her long hair, eyes narrowing, more arrogance in her stance.

There was a digital clock on the office wall in keeping with the high tech surroundings. I pointed at it.

1155 flashed in big white letters on a black background.

"No, it's not quite twelve yet..."

She glanced at the clock and put the glass down again.

"Hah," she shouted, head jutting forward towards me. "Think you're clever do you? Well sorry to disappoint you Mr. Clever-Fucking-Clogs, but most historical authorities have the sun over the yardarm as at 11am in the North Fucking Atlantic. So fucking there!"

As she finished, her head was nodding in emphasis with each word.

I had to laugh. This girl was amazing. "Ok, fair enough, I'll bow to your superior knowledge, but not sure if you've noticed, but this is fucking England, not the North Fucking Atlantic."

She put a finger to her lips as kids do when they are found doing something they shouldn't and bit the end of her it, twisting it between her teeth. She went back to her little girl voice again, lisping properly this time.

"Oopth!"

She bit the corner her of lip, scrunching her mouth into the cutest pout imaginable and lowered her head in mock shame. Then feisty Beth came back to the surface and she yelled, "Well it's over the fucking yardarm somewhere in the fucking world, eh?" She drained the glass and stubbed the cigarette out violently on a coaster on the desktop. She then slammed the glass down so hard on Gina's desk that I thought it would shatter.

She leaned her head back and began screaming, "Oh naughty little Bethany, eh? Look at her, drinking wine before noon, smoking dirty horrible fucking cigarettes even though she's been told not to. Don't smoke in the house Bethany, don't do this, don't do that while she does what the fuck she likes and fucks who she likes. And now the fucking computer engineer is having a pop at me! Naughty naughty Bethany. I mean she's only fucking TWENTY-ONE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

Her voice got louder as she shouted out the words, her chest heaving as she screamed the last few at the top of her lungs. As she finished, breathing heavily, she looked shocked at herself. With her eyes wide and mouth open, she held a hand out towards me, palm up, fingers tautly splayed as if saying, "It's ok, I've stopped now."

She dropped her head once more, her hair now hanging almost to her waist. Her voice was quiet and I had to strain to make her out. She wrung her hands together as she spoke, looking at the floor, mumbling and rushing her words out in a stream of consciousness.

"Sorry. We're having a bit of a rough time at the moment. That wasn't necessary. Apologies and all that. It's all about me and her, nothing to do with you. All about Beth and Gina, not Beth and... AND..." She waved her hand at me obviously expecting me to fill in the blank.

"Sam." I said quickly before she could get back into mad Beth mode.

"Sam." She repeated quietly. "Sam." I liked the sound of my name in her voice.

And then even more quietly. "Beth says sorry..." She trailed off, head hanging even lower and seemed on the verge of tears. Pointing at her own chest, she went on. "That's me by the way. Beth. Who's sorry."

I felt like getting up and taking her in my arms. She looked so vulnerable and helpless and above all just jaw droppingly gorgeous. Instead I said, "Apology accepted Beth-Who's-Sorry. I've just spent some time with your Mum, so I can imagine you two have a bit a difference of opinion from time to time. Go on then. A glass of wine would be nice thanks." After the experience of the last few minutes I needed a drink. One wouldn't harm.

"My MUM?" She shouted? "My FUCKING MOTHER?"

Oh shit, I had set her off again.

But she went quiet again and picked up her empty glass and the coaster from the desk. "She's not my Mum," she said in a very quiet voice. She turned towards the kitchen and as she crossed the hall I could just make out a muttered, "thank God."

I let out a huge sigh. What an hour this had been. I took a deep breath and started to finalise my tests and after a few minutes she was back. She handed me a very large glass of red. She had another one herself and a fresh cigarette on the go.

She held her glass out and I realised she was going to clink glasses. I held mine out and we touched them together.

"Cheers," both of us said at the same time. "Sorry again," she added. "Shouldn't have snapped at you."

"S'ok, we all need to let it out now and again." I took a sip of the wine. "Bloody hell, this is good. What is it?" I am no wine buff, but I could see this was very classy stuff indeed.

"Well it's... oh I dunno... red." She shrugged, switching to a singsong and very sexy French accent. "Someseeng Frainch I seenk. Chateau de Poop or someseeng laike zat?" As she said 'Poop' she pouted again, her eyes wide, her fingers flicking the air. My heart somersaulted.

I laughed. "You know your wines, eh? Maybe Chateau de Poop could be someseeng laike Châteauneuf-du-Pape?"

She smiled and switched back to English. "Couldn't tell you. The only things that matter to me are that it is red, wet and contains alcohol. The rest is merely fine detail." She flicked some more hair out of her face and I melted again. God, this girl was getting to me. She trotted off to the kitchen and I heard a shout. "Yup, that's it. Shatto Nurf de Poop. To be precise it is 2004 Shatto Nurf de Poop. Is it expensive d'you happen to know?"

"Yep, usually," I shouted back.

She came back towards the office punching the air mouthing a huge, silent "Yeah". She stood in the doorway with a look of triumph on her face. "Yeah, fucking get in!"

"Sorry?"

"Oh, nothing, just me again."

And then with a straight face said, "2004, eh? You'd expect it to be right old shit being that old wouldn't you?"

I opened my mouth to say something when she laughed again.

"Joke - even I know the older stuff is expensive. It's why I try to choose it. Right, if you're nearly done... I'll be in there." She tossed her head back towards the kitchen.

Laughing, I turned back to the monitors thinking she was gone, but then heard her voice behind me again. It was so soft that it was barely audible above the hum of the machinery.

"She's my Dad's girlfriend..."

I turned and she was leaning on the doorpost looking very pensive. She was silent for what seemed like an eternity, and then she took a long pull on her cigarette. She ran her hand through her thick hair distractedly. "Gina. She's my Dad's new girlfriend..." She stared off into space for a more few seconds and I thought she was going to say something else, but she merely shook her head and walked back towards the kitchen leaving me only a little the wiser.

Finishing up only took a few minutes and I left the paperwork where Gina had asked me to.

Gina. What a piece of work, and now I find she is Beth's Dad's girlfriend. Funny old world, eh? Oh well, it was time to put this experience behind me and remember to warn the lads in the office about the two mad women on Sycamore Avenue. They'd both had me through the mill a bit, and I was looking forward to an easier job later in the afternoon and then of course Beer o'Clock. How I needed Beer o'Clock right now! Hopefully by then the bulge in my pants would have subsided and my heart rate would be back to something approximating normal.

I finished my glass of 'Poop' as Beth delightfully called it and walked through to the kitchen with the glass. I even rubbed the red stain off the desk as I left. I didn't want Beth getting into trouble - things sounded bad enough as it was and I doubted she'd even noticed it was there herself. I thought about asking her for her number, but was a bit scared as to what kind of a reaction it might trigger.

She was sitting on a stool, in front of the kitchen table, still some of the wine left in her glass.

"All done," I said from the doorway. It was all so quiet that I found myself wondering if I had dreamt the last hour or so. I could hear clocks ticking.

"Righty-ho then," she said eventually not looking up at me, eyes fixed on the glass. She was rotating it in her hand swirling the last of the wine around so that it stuck to the glass making little red streaks on the sides. She was swinging one long leg gently, the one with the tattoo, and fingering her hair again. She pointed to the tendrils of wine adhering to the side as she swirled. "They say, "she began in a very dreamy voice, "they say that the better quality the wine, the more prominent are the trails it leaves on the glass..." She was looking intently at it, following the trails slowly with a long elegant forefinger.

I could have watched her all day.

She snapped out of her reverie and put the glass down. "Hmmm - interesting..."

Then she locked me with those brown eyes again. "Mr. Compooter Man - Sam - before you go, would you be so kind as to have a look at something for me?"

"Sure, I've got plenty of time. What is it?" I couldn't work out where this was going, but I was hoping it wasn't another of her weird mood swings.

She got up and walked slowly towards me, shaking out her hair as she got closer. She was breathing heavily and stopped a pace or so away from me.

She did that thing with her lip again, looking down and biting it gently. Then said quietly, "It's one of my interfaces... I think it's overheating..."

I tensed as she grabbed my left hand. She pulled me towards her and pressed it against her groin and held it there. I could feel her breath in my ear, smell the residue of the smoke on her. I felt the softness of her hair and the heat of her body, the small breasts rubbing against my chest, and the hint of something harder there. She was trembling and I could feel her heartbeat. My hand felt the roughness of her denims and the heat coming through was easily a match for Gina's leather skirt earlier. She held me there for a moment and then slid my hand up to her flat, smooth tummy.

"What do you think?" she said in a whisper.

"Feels a bit too warm to me," I croaked.

"I thought so. I think it's leaking as well."

She let go of my hand and put her own hand down the front of her distressed denims and closed her eyes for a moment, mouth open, letting out a little gasp as she did so.

When she pulled out her fingers the tips of them were glistening. She studied her outstretched fingers for a moment, just as she had contemplated the wine glass, turning her hand in all directions, gazing at her juices that covered her fingertips. Then she put her middle finger to her mouth and took a tentative lick. Holding her fingers under her nose, she breathed in deeply, shuddering as she inhaled the smell of her own sex. She held her hand out to me and pushed her slim forefinger into my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked gently, then did as she had done and held her fingers under my nose. She tasted and smelled incredible. "Better than Chateau de Poop," I said. My voice sounded thick. I could barely get the words out.

Smiling, she leaned her head against my shoulder and took hold of my hand again, sliding it down into the tightness of her denims. She was clean shaven and felt gloriously smooth. She was so hot down there and my heart was thumping. She turned her face to me and I could feel her breath on my skin. As she slid my hand down onto her pussy lips she moved in and nibbled gently at my lower lip. She moaned in appreciation as I slid a finger into her and she bit my lip harder. She was so slick and wet down there. Those folds of glorious wet, sticky pink labia were crying out for attention. I had my other hand in her soft hair, holding her there, not wanting to let her go.