Beth's Summer Break Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me with almost a look of desperation. "It does seem very hot and leaky, doesn't it? Do you think it's serious?"

"Yes, but I think I can fix it. I am going to have to strip this unit down piece by piece, thoroughly overhaul every part of it and then put it all back together again. It may take a while."

She nodded up at me and her big brown eyes got wider. She pulled me down onto her hot, wet mouth again and I thought that she was going to devour me. She explored my mouth and licked round my face, her soft tongue and lips against my hard stubble. She was panting with lust and I now had a very prominent erection, which I rubbed against her bare belly as we kissed. I prayed that this time it would not have to subside on its own.

She put her hand against my groin, and stroked gently all the while looking straight into my eyes. I was mesmerised by her. She pressed her bare tummy back against me and rubbed it hard against my erection. Her tongue was hard in my mouth now and even more urgent. I took hold of her and moved her back towards the kitchen table and sat her on the edge.

"Put your hand back in please, Sam." She was gasping as I slid my hand back into her shorts and hooked a finger inside. She pushed up against me, her own hands gripping her small breasts through her boob tube. I could now see her nipples straining against the material and there was an outline of some rings there. I ran my hand up the outline of her tattoo and squeezed my free hand over one of hers. She moved her own from under mine and I took one of her nipples between my fingers and tugged gently. She made a lovely little noise, almost like a squeak as I twisted the ring through the cloth

"The other one," she breathed in my ear. "Gets jealous." I repeated my actions on the other breast as our mouths met once more. She pulled my hand from between her legs, my fingers now coated in her juices and held them to our mouths. The smell was intoxicating, sea fresh and salty.

I felt one finger run up the extent of my erection and then two fingers gently gripped the head of my cock through the material of my jeans.

"I want to feel that inside me, Sam." Her voice was husky and low, almost a hint of desperation in there. "I want to do this to it..." She sucked on my tongue hard, running her own tongue around it. All the time her hand was massaging me through the cloth. "I want to see this lovely big shaggy head of yours down there."

I took this as an invitation and began to push her down on the table, started tugging at her shorts.

"No, not here. I've got just the place, but we need to move quickly. This thing could go off at any minute."

I pulled her up and held her against me once more. "God you are beautiful, Beth. Just tell me where."

She grabbed my left hand again and dragged me out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

When we got to the door of her room, she broke away and nose dived onto the bed, her hair flying everywhere as she tugged and tore at her denims. I was amazed they didn't just disintegrate given the state they were in and the ferocity with which she tore at them. But they were obviously made of sterner stuff, and she eventually managed to wriggle free of them, kicking her legs in the air and making little grunts of effort as she did so.

I was standing at the bottom of the bed, watching her intently, waiting for the moment to dive in and do some magical things with this most wonderfully weird and beautiful elfin thing.

There was a big stuffed toy sitting next to the bed, possibly a bear but it was so old and misshapen it was hard to tell. It had two mismatched buttons for eyes, one huge and one tiny, giving it a very strange, lop sided gaze, and around its equally lop sided ears were a large red pair of Beats headphones. I smiled as Beth leaned over and very carefully placed her denims over the button eyes and kissed it on the top of the head. She whispered something which I couldn't quite catch, but sounded like, "Sorry, Bruno."

Then she turned back to me and opened her legs wide, her brown eyes boring into mine like lasers. Never taking her eyes from me she lifted her buttocks off the bed and hooking her fingers into the top, rolled her panties down. She was panting again as she threw them across the room into a dark corner with a dismissive flick.

I stood watching, mesmerised as she slowly lifted her right arm high into the air with her index finger pointing to the ceiling. Biting her lip again, she equally slowly brought it back down towards her pussy and stopped an inch short, her index finger pointing at her puffy, slippery wetness. I followed the progress of her hand intently, longing to throw myself on her and lose myself in that voluptuous wet heaven.

"Do you really know how to defuse this thing?" she said quietly.

"Oh yes, Beth, I do..."

"Then please begin Mr. Compooter Man. Before I fucking explode!"

When my tongue touched her pussy I thought she had done just that. She screamed and spasmed and wrapped her long legs around me, and as I began to work on her, grabbed a huge handful of my hair. She was so wet she was almost bubbling and her shaven pubic area made it so much easier to get to those wonderful pink folds. Her clitoris was swollen to almost the size of the end of her little finger and she squealed and wriggled as I began sucking on it.

She repositioned her grip in my hair, and I thought she was going to push me down harder on her until I realised she was actually pulling my head away from her.

Still holding me by the hair, she pointed with her other hand to the tattoo on her tummy. "Read it," she said in a voice little more than a gasp.

She pulled me up and across so that I could see the tattoo properly. It really was one of the best I had ever seen, a larger version of the hummingbird and stars on her ankle. It started just above her belly button and curved in an elegant ever widening arc round across her tummy, over her prominent ribs and disappeared up into her boob tube. There was the hummingbird, this time joined by flowers, other birds, butterflies, moons, stars. I thought that in a moment less lustful than this I would love to take a long time to study it all. I couldn't wait to see where it ended once that blue tube was removed to show Beth in all her glory.

Along the underside of this wonderful inky landscape was written a sentence in a beautifully flowing font.

"Read it please," she whispered again.

I read the words and my heart nearly pounded out of my chest. Oh my god, this girl was perfection.

"Read it Sam, read the words out loud to me, please..."

I read it to myself once more, and then looking straight into her incredible eyes, now wider than ever, I spoke the words that were inscribed on her skin for the rest of her life, only adding her name to the beginning.

"Beth - I'll take you so high you'll never want to come down..."

"Oh Sam, yes please!"

*****

To be continued in Part 3. Beth and Sam's afternoon continues blissfully, but a big disappointment for Gina leads to a glimpse of her past and unexpected consequences.