Beth's Summer Break Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it's back to the house and an afternoon in the inner sanctum then. Me and my toys, just like Bethany. Only I had a lot more toys than her.

The taxi ride went by in a blur and I cursed my luck again as I opened the front door. We should be on the second course by now, with a big afternoon and evening to come.

As soon as I stepped inside I could smell cigarette smoke. That little sod -- she had promised me she wouldn't smoke in the house. I couldn't care if she smokes or not, but it's been nearly ten years for me and every time I smell smoke it sets me off again.

Oh bloody Bethany Hamilton I am going to tear you a new one for this.

I started across the hall and saw that my office door was open and the worksheet Sam had left for me was on the desk. I leaned in to pop in it a drawer and stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Sam's computer bag on the floor beside the chair. I was in such a daze that I hadn't even registered his car must be still outside. I went into the kitchen and saw two empty wine glasses on the table.

Bethany Hamilton, you naughty little girl, I thought and smiled. Bloody hell, good on you kid -- about time you got a good seeing to! I felt a pang of jealousy at the thought of her and the lovely Sam going at it and cursed Mike anew. I knew I should have done something with Sam earlier.

I sneaked up the stairs avoiding the fifth one from the top which always squeaks and saw that the door to her room was ajar. I could hear voices and they were quite loud, so I assumed this was post main event.

I was about to head into my room and unlock my secret inner door when something I heard made me change course. My curiosity piqued, I sneaked as quietly as my boots would allow up to her door. I was sure I had heard my name mentioned. I have hearing like a barn owl and just as owls can hear prey beneath the snow, I could detect the use of my name in a thunderstorm.

I couldn't see the bed from the door so I got as close as I dared and tried to listen to whatever was happening.

I heard Sam first.

"The way she came on to me - what a right cock tease. I didn't know where to put myself. Hand on my shoulder, fingernails down my arm. God I could feel her heat through that bloody leather skirt! I thought I was well in there until she went off to her meeting."

Then I heard Bethany's voice. "Meeting my pretty little arse. So if she hadn't had to rush off to get laid by Lover Boy and really come on to you - would you have?"

My blood ran cold. Lover Boy? How the fucking hell did she-?

I heard Sam laugh. "Of course I would! Ow, don't hit me! I mean come on you said it yourself a few minutes ago. She is fucking hot."

"Aw Sam, you disappoint me. She's over forty for fuck's sake!" The bitch was laughing!

Sam put on a sarcastic tone. "Oh great, so it's ok for you admit you'd like to fuck her a few minutes ago, but not me? Humph - double standards or what? Ow - will you stop fucking hitting me!"

They were both laughing now. It sounded like they were having a right good time at my expense. I was absolutely reeling. I was hearing things that maybe were best left unheard but if Beth knew about me and Mike it would explain her even blacker mood over the last few days. But then the double whammy -- oh my god, she wants to fuck me as well?

This is getting plain weird Gina but you've dealt with worse in your time girl. Much worse.

But still the thought remained -- How on God's Green Earth did she find out?

Sam continued, unaware that person he was talking about was standing unseen a few feet away. "Well, it never happened, the chance went begging and as luck would have it, I ended up with a very suitable replacement."

Beth was laughing. "Replacement? Fucking replacement?" It sounded like she was slapping him playfully again. "Oh great, so I came off the substitute's bench for you did I?" She started mimicking an American-style stadium announcer. "So a big welcome to the field for number 21 young Bethany Hamilton. She's replacing 41 year old Georgina Harcourt, the rancid old slapper from hell who couldn't finish the job she started. Beth's taking on someone twice her size but we reckon she can take anything he can throw at her and more. She'll have him on his knees begging her to finish him off in no time, assuming he doesn't shoot his load as soon as she touches his sad little excuse for a-"

They dissolved into laughter and were giggling away like school kids and I had to admit she almost had me laughing now. The girl was good and it was lovely to hear her laughing for once.

When they recovered, I heard Beth again. "Oh God, thanks for making me laugh at it all Sam. What a fuck up!"

"Glad I could help. Anyway, before we get back to more pleasant matters -- just how the did you find out anyway?"

"Her phone. When she went to get her glasses, he texted her with the room number. I saw it and followed them. It was both awful and a complete turn-on. You should have heard them go at it. I wanted to scream, but I was so fucking horny as well. It sounds like this Mike is hung like Lexington Steele, and Gina was gagging for it. She was like a bitch in heat. She even got him to take fucking pictures! It was like the soundtrack to a porn movie, but without the visuals!"

I could hardly think straight. Bethany had heard everything! It all made sense now. My phone. Betrayed by a fucking phone! After Mike's message earlier, I felt like burying the twice-damned thing in the garden for good.

I heard Bethany get up from the bed and she went on, sounding much closer now. "I have to tell Dad but fucking hell Sam, how?"

Oh shit -- Andrew! Now he was in the equation there was only one thing for it.

It was time for Gina to take charge.

After all I have been through over the years it takes a lot to shake me, but I was trembling from head to toe as I pushed the door wide open.

Bethany was standing naked by the bed facing Sam with her back to me, one arm outstretched with a half smoked cigarette between her fingers.

Sam saw me from the bed and said something I couldn't catch. His face was a mask of horror.

Bethany turned and saw me and went white.

As I walked in I said in as calm a voice as I could manage, "Your father knows Bethany. We have an arrangement, he and I. It's why we are together. I had Mike take those pictures for him. He loved them."

Chapter 3 - BETH

"Gina!" was all I could manage.

"Well spotted Bethany. You do have a good memory for faces. Gina it is. Back unexpectedly early from her ruined lunch date to find..."

She swept her hand across the room as if revealing a tableau. "Good afternoon Bethany, good afternoon Samuel." She nodded politely at both of us. "I trust you had a lovely fuck?"

We were both too stunned to react and Sam was desperately trying to hide as much as he could of himself under the sheets.

Gina shook her head. "Oh Bethany I trusted you. I let you stay in my house and look how you've betrayed that trust."

Oh I am in the shit now, I thought. Right in it. She was so calm it was scary.

She walked towards me and although I am taller than her she seemed to tower over me. Involuntarily I put my left hand over my exposed genitals, trying to twist my arm so that it covered at least part of my breasts. My mouth was wide open in shock.

"What have I said about smoking in this house?" She shook her head sadly and then took the cigarette from my hand.

"Close that pretty little mouth of yours Bethany. You'll catch flies in a minute." She cupped her hand under my chin and popped my mouth closed, making my teeth click together.

She walked over to the window holding the cigarette, looked at it for a long time and then threw it out of the window.

"I did tell you -- no smoking, did I not?" she snapped.

"Yes you did. And I am so mad at you that I don't give a flying fuck. I find you cheating on Dad and you barge in here and bawl me out for having a smoke and spending some quality time with a friend and finally getting my fucking rocks off properly for the first time in this godforsaken summer!"

She narrowed her eyes and looked at me quizzically. "I don't recall bawling you out for fucking the lovely Samuel there. Did I Sam? I thought I was quite polite -- I think my words were -- 'I trust you had a lovely fuck.'" She shrugged at me as if to say, 'case proven'.

I suddenly realised what she was on about. I put my hand to my head. "Hang on is this just about the smoking and not..." It was my turn to wave my hand at the surreal scene. I almost burst out laughing at the absurdity of it all. I was standing naked as the day I was born, Sam was cowering under the sheets, there was a twenty year old stuffed toy with headphones on and my shorts over his eyes, and the Bitch-Cow-of-Hades in all her glory, lording it over us all.

"Bethany, smoking may be banned, but you could bring the whole fucking rugby team back here if you wanted to. I told you about boyfriends when you moved in."

Sometimes my mouth moves too quickly for my mind to keep up. "Oh, I'm so sorry I forgot. So many fucking rules to remember. So the whole team, eh? What about the replacements bench?"

"As long as they don't fucking smoke, yes. Reserves, coaches, water boys, mascot. The more the merrier. Line them up down the fucking stairs for all I care."

I heard a rustle from behind me and Sam made as if to get up. "I've got another job this afternoon. I'd best be off I think."

Gina shot forward and pushed him back down with an open hand. "Get back on that bed. You are going nowhere."

He sat down hard on the bed.

"Bloody hell, Sam -- I hope you don't go down on your arse that easily playing rugby!"

I tried to intervene. "Look, G-"

She turned to me. "Shut... the... fuck... up. You get back on that bed as well." She pointed at the empty space next to Sam.

I scrambled backwards, the backs of my knees catching the edge of the bed. I stumbled, fell inelegantly, hair flying, and curled up on the bed in a ball, crossing my arms over my chest.

I'd not long read Dune, the old sci-fi novel by Frank Herbert, set on a desert planet. There's this weird female cult in it called the Bene Gesserit, and they use a mind control technique called 'The Voice', which compels the listener to obey.

I felt just like that now. I felt compelled to sit down at the sound of Gina's voice. Just the right tone and inflection rendered me helpless. There was no way I could have resisted.

"Right," she said taking off her jacket, folding it neatly and putting it carefully on my chair. She unfastened the top button of her blouse. "Thanks to what our American friends call a 'shit-storm'," she mimed the quotation marks, "my afternoon has also gone to shit, but I have in front of me the raw materials to put it right back on track." Another button followed. "So let's get this party started."

Sam shot upright trying to keep his hands over his privates. "Look I really do have to go. I have another job this afternoon."

Gina glanced at her watch and pointed at Sam. "You said three o'clock earlier. Plenty of time to do what I have planned. Well I haven't planned it all yet but I have the framework in my head. It might get messy kids." She looked pensive and added almost in an undertone. "Be disappointing if it doesn't, actually. Right, there's not enough room in here. You two - my bedroom. Now!"

She nodded towards the door with her head as she undid another button.

Another Bene Gesserit moment. Sam and I stood up instantly, both trying to hide our modesty. "Might be fun," I muttered under my breath. My mind was racing.

"I'll be in there in two minutes and if you," she pointed at me, "have not got your lovely lips around that..." she pointed at Sam's now very limp cock, then you will be out on the streets young lady, do you hear?"

Sam couldn't stop staring at her.

I was still stunned. Now Gina had the upper hand again. She had somehow wrested control back from me and ruined my moment of triumph. If Dad knew about her - and my head was still trying to get around that major bombshell - then my little revelation from the Belvedere was useless and she was top dog again.

If I let her keep things that way it was going to be even worse going forward. No way could she been seen to be controlling me. It would never end.

So I decided to try and take back a bit of control myself and even things up again.

I took a firm hold of Sam's cock in my left hand and beckoned him to follow me. He squirmed uncomfortably at my grip. He had gone silent, the confident Sam from before now lost in this strange place in which he found himself.

"Come along Sam, we don't want to keep the lady waiting do we?" I cocked an arrogant look at her and began tugging on Sam gently to get him to move. "Move Sam - we have work to do. She wants to watch us fuck, the kinky bitch."

We had to brush past Gina to leave the room.

She must have seen something in my look because she stiffened a little as I approached her.

Letting go of Sam I put my mouth close to her ear. I could smell her hair and perfume and I inhaled deeply, taking in her heady scent. I ran a hand down and across her sleek leather skirt and grabbed one of her shapely buttocks. It felt beautifully firm under my grasp and the feel of the shiny leather was electrifying. I moved closer to be able to feel it rub against my skin and it felt wonderfully erotic. As I had done with Sam earlier I took one of her hands in mine and lowered it down onto my shaved pubic mound and held it there for a long moment. I then stroked her in the same place through her leather skirt. Sam was right - there were waves of heat emanating from her.

She shuddered slightly, never taking her eyes off me as I touched my finger to her lips and whispered, "Tell you what Georgina - why don't we both cut the fucking attitude and get in there and fuck our fucking brains out."

I tugged on Sam again and led him from the room.

I heard a voice behind me, almost thinking out loud. "Well they do say make-up sex is the best..."

Once out of my room I let go of Sam and we walked into Gina's in silence. The poor guy really did seem like the android I had pretended him to be back downstairs. Bloody hell - that all seemed like a lifetime ago now. Next to the bed, I turned and pressed myself up against his hard athletic body and put my arms around his neck.

"Are you up for this?"

He looked to be almost in shock. "If someone told me before I got here this was going to happen I'd have mown down dogs and mothers with babies to get here. Now I'm not sure..."

I kissed him, long and full on the mouth and he seemed hesitant where before he had responded eagerly to my every move. "Just go with it."

"I've never done anything like this. Have you?"

"Not quite in these circumstances. But yes, I have to admit to have had sex with more than one partner simultaneously on more than one occasion."

"Oh fuck Beth, I'm out of my depth. What's it like?"

A voice from the door interrupted. "As you will find out very soon, it is fucking incredible Samuel darling. Fucking incredible."

We both looked round at the same time. Gina was standing in the doorway leaning on the frame.

She was naked apart from a pair black stockings and suspenders.

"Knew it," muttered Sam to himself.

I looked at him quizzically for a second but his gaze was lost in Gina's lower half.

Gina pointed at me and Sam in turn, then to the bed. "Didn't I say..."

The bed was enormous. I crawled into the middle and pulled Sam by the arm. He came after me reluctantly. It was so big it felt like we were on a desert island. We sat a few feet apart, both still looking at her.

"Ahem." Gina coughed dramatically and pointed from me to Sam again.

"Sorry I really don't want to be homeless Sam," I whispered, "so..."

I took hold of his limpness and began to work on it with my fingers, aware of Gina watching every move from the door. I like being watched and as I worked on him I was getting turned on by it. Much more than Sam it seemed and despite my best attentions, even going back to mouth-work, he wasn't getting very hard at all.

I felt hot skin against my shoulder and Gina knelt beside me, our upper arms touching. I looked at her and she smiled. "Watch and learn young Bethany..."

And with that she took the end of Sam's semi erection in her full, wide lips and began to suck on it. Unlike me she took him all the way down shaking her head at the bottom as his glans hit the back of her throat. No gagging for her today. She pulled up slowly and as she came off him she sucked her cheeks in deeply, her mouth pursing and accentuating her lovely cheekbones. It was like something straight out of a porn movie and Sam began to respond.

"Well help me out here, girl!"

I didn't need to be asked twice and joined her. Sam's mouth was open again, disbelief etched on his face. It didn't take long the two of us to have him back in service.

Gina got up off the bed and stretched herself out like a cat. "Good, we seem to have attracted Sam's interest again. Now if you don't mind, you lovely children have had your fun. Bethany, you and I are going to start all over again from scratch. Right now. I said when you moved in we should get to know each other. I knew what I meant, but obviously your... youthful innocence... didn't pick up my subtle nuances." She looked at her watch again. "There's still plenty of time until this lovely boy needs to love and leave us, so let's make the best of that time shall we?"

I looked across at this woman who I thought I hated. There were things we needed to talk about and talk about very seriously indeed. There were still things to get off our chests. It wasn't done yet, but I was pretty sure we could get there.

In the meantime all I wanted was for Georgina Harcourt and Sam the Computer Man to turn me inside out.

I got up off the bed and walked towards her. I shook my hair out of its tangles, stood up straight and in a very formal manner held out a hand to her. "Good afternoon, I'm Bethany Hamilton. Nice to meet you."

She shook my hand, smiling.

"My pleasure, Bethany. Georgina Harcourt. Pleased to meet you too. You can call me Gina."

"Right, Gina it is." I pointed at the recumbent figure in the middle of her vast bed. "Gina, this is my new friend Sam." I nodded from one to the other. "Sam - Gina."

"Right - let's all get to know each other shall we?"

I now took Gina by the hand and led her over to Sam. I reached down and held his cock upright for her and beckoned for her to straddle him. As she moved down slowly on his cock, I moved down so that my forefinger and thumb were circling the base of it, gripping him tightly. The feel of his cock throbbing in my hand and Gina's wet pussy hitting my fingers as I moved on his shaft felt wonderful. I was alive again. I moved my hand and stroked her pussy as she moved slowly on Sam's cock and she purred as I tweaked her clitoris gently. It felt lovely and wet down there.

I moved in behind her as she rode him and pressed my little breasts into her back, scratching her gently with my nipples and the rings that adorned them. I slipped my hands round her waist and moved up to her bigger mounds, squeezing and caressing them. As she felt me touch them she turned her head offering me her tongue and I began to suck on it eagerly, my hands still kneading and exploring.

The feel of my small titties pressing into her back and my hands on her smooth breasts sent electric shocks through me. Sam and Gina had settled on a lovely slow rhythm and she put her hands on his wide, athletic chest. She traced her fingers down a long raking scar there. "I said rugby was a rough game, didn't I?" she said.