Beth's Summer Break Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam laughed. "I'd love to say it was game-saving bravery but no - childhood cycling accident!" He reached up, his hands joining mine on her breasts. The contrast between the two sets of hands was so stark, his huge and strong, kneading at her flesh, my delicate little touch more like a butterfly.

But now there was something building in me, and all the anger I had felt at Gina was starting to bubble up as became more aroused.

Sam was doing a wonderful job on Gina and I was enjoying the feel of her, but I needed more action. "I'm sure Sam would like to have both of us together, wouldn't you Sam?" I pulled away from Gina and cocked my leg over Sam's face. I shuddered as I felt his hot breath on me again and it felt every bit as good as before. I was facing Gina now, her face just a few inches from mine, tongue out, head thrown back, her own hands now stroking her own breasts.

I pulled them off. "My turn."

With a look of longing, I held my hands out and cupped her heavy breasts, "I've wanted to do this since I saw you come out of the shower." She embraced me and our breasts rubbed together, my rings catching on her huge nipples sending little shockwaves down through my body to join in with those Sam was helping create. I leaned in and began suck on them as she kept rhythm on Sam and he kept a lovely slow burn on me with his tongue. Just what a good threesome should be, everyone working together.

"Took you long enough to take the hint," she gasped as I nibbled on her. I made sure my sharp little teeth and lovely lips were keeping things just on the right side of painful for now, but I wanted to hurt her. Her fingers were now raking down my back as I sucked hard on her nipples, and I got the impression she also wanted to take out some of her frustrations on me. It felt nice enough at the moment but I thought that if I got too rough she had plenty of time and plenty of nasty toys to claim payback. God, how I wanted payback, so I decided to get a little rougher for a while just to let her know.

"I thought that fucking shower thing the other week was a set-up. No way you'd use the hall bathroom otherwise." I was panting slightly, my words breathy. "Sorry, it's a bit hard concentrating." She pointed down at Sam, his tongue furiously lapping at me as he was thrusting up at Gina. "Nice." Sam made a noise that sounded like he thought it was nice too. "Swapsies?"

We switched places and I impaled myself on Sam's cock, not before taking a long hard suck on it that sent him into shivers. Gina's juices tasted good on him and I wanted more of them, but she could wait for later. I began to buck on him a little more energetically than she had. It was time to up the ante for a few minutes.

"Oh well," I went on, pulling roughly on her nipples again. "We got there in the end, eh?" I squeezed again hard and Gina gasped out half in pain, half in ecstasy. She clenched her teeth and pulled me off, covering herself with her hands once more.

My hands shot out and I saw her flinch, thinking I was about to hit her, but instead I grabbed hold of her head almost as roughly as I had dealt with her nipples and pulled her towards me. Her lips crushed into mine and I put every ounce of my soul into the kiss. She responded and it felt like she was trying to suck something out of me. The intensity was quite astonishing as our hands were everywhere on each other, tongues licking, lips sucking, teeth nibbling and biting. She broke away and scratched her teeth on the delicate skin of my shoulder and I thought for a moment she had drawn blood. I had become something almost feral, my pubic area grinding down on Sam's cock, my hair now plastered across my face. It was getting tangled in her mouth and in mine and I now turned my attention to her pussy, almost skewering poor Sam as I grabbed at her. I pressed my fingers against her pussy lips feeling the wetness there as Sam's erection rammed home. I tweaked her clit hard, causing her to gasp. She responded and pulled my hair free from both our mouths and pulled it back from my face roughly, grabbing a handful and twisting it so that it was my turn to gasp in pain.

I stroked her cheek gently, our faces alive with a sexual glow and then took hold of her hair, pulling at her so we were nose to nose. "Yeah, we fucking got there in the end, didn't we Gina? We fucking got there." She now squeezed my nipples so hard that I screamed in shock and pain. It felt wonderful. "I want more of that later," I breathed huskily.

She looked at me hard. My nipples were throbbing. "Oh you will -- there's a long way to go yet, Bethany. Sometimes it's best not to wish for something, as you may just end up getting it."

"Bring.. it.. on..." Her face was millimetres from mine. If she was as wet as me, poor Sam was in serious trouble down below.

As quickly as I had turned into this feral thing, I calmed again.

I smiled at her sweetly and pointed to her my nipples. "Again. Gently this time - they're only tiddlers.

She locked eyes with me now, fingering my nipple rings, tugging on them gently. She made as if she was going to pull hard and as I tensed, she relented and gave me a sadistic look. "Later..."

Instead she took them in her mouth and played with them for a moment. "They feel alien to me, but I like the look of them. I wish I was brave enough. Trouble is mine would be the size of those things they put in bull's noses. And if anyone stuck a needle in these I'd be flying off round the room - plllllllllllth!" She mimicked herself going off like a burst balloon, finger spiralling in the air as she said it. I burst out laughing, the antithesis to the animalistic creature I had been moments before.

"Oh god Bethany you are so beautiful when you laugh. You should do it more often."

I scowled at her. "Not much to laugh about... until now." My face brightened. "It's looking up though!" I was now biting my lip and panting with lust as Sam kept up his assault, his cock thrusting deep, making me tremble with each stroke. I could hear my buttocks slapping on his thighs as Gina and I bobbed up and down on him. She had found my clit and was giving it a good seeing to.

I took my rings in my own fingers now. "I didn't feel brave."

"Mmm they are nice though -- worth the pain?

I was screwing up my eyes now and my words came in rhythm with my bouncing on Sam. "Never felt a thing but I was shitting bricks beforehand. I'm such a wimp with needles. It took half a bottle of vodka and a joint the size of a Cuban cigar before I had the courage. And then a towel over my head so I couldn't see a thing!"

"Still braver than me - I'd have run a mile. Right, all change I think. It's time for you to watch this lovely young man fuck your new best friend in close up!"

Reluctantly I slid off Sam and Gina began to direct proceedings. She positioned Sam on his side so that he could take her from behind, leaving easy access for me to join in with my mouth. I moved in, getting a close up view of him sliding in and out of Gina's beautiful pussy. There was a white, creamy juice on his cock and I moved it to lick at it as he moved inside her. They both cried out as another fabulous sensation added to their enjoyment. It's one of my favourite places to be in a threesome.

It was such a turn-on to be so close - the sounds, the smells; watching the minute nuances. I could see Gina's pussy lips stretching and contracting, the juices on Sam's cock changing texture. The soft sucking sounds, the deep aromatic smell of it all. With my left hand working on myself I began to rub Gina's clit with my thumb, my tongue extended as far as it would go. I felt Sam's cock with the end of it, tasting those juices now and sliding it up to join my thumb on her clit. I felt her hand in my hair, small and dainty and gentler this time, another larger one on my shoulder. As I looked up, Gina was watching Sam, his head back, eyes closed, his face a mask of concentration. He opened his eyes and saw Gina looking up at him.

He shook his head at her and whispered, "I don't believe this!"

I watched as Gina nodded her head slowly back at him. She had a wide smile on her face. She touched him on the face and mouthed, "Believe, Sam! You're doing great!"

I began to suck on Gina's clit and her hand now joined me there. As Sam moved on a down stroke, she pulled him out and held him up for me.

I purred. "Mmm thank you Gina, don't mind if do!" I rubbed the head of Sam's cock against her clitoris, making her gasp, before taking it in my mouth and savouring her taste overlaid on top of the lovely natural taste of his cock.

Sam was trying to slow down and I could sense that he was getting close. He had done well and taken everything we had thrown at him so far. I couldn't wait for him to come.

I didn't have to wait long.

Sam was desperately trying to hang on but he bowed the inevitable and gripping Gina's breasts hard, he whispered to her, "Think I'm about to..."

She didn't need telling twice and pulled off him. We moved to either side of his shaft and ran our lips up and down, kissing noisily as we reached the top. From his reaction I thought he would explode as our lips met in a slippery wet kiss with his glans in between. I gripped the base of his cock as I had done at the beginning and Gina began to move her mouth down on him until she was touching my fingers again, her other hand stroking his aching balls. She moved three, four times like this lip-locking him. He moaned so loudly that I knew he was almost done and waited for the ecstatic rush.

As Gina's lips slid down and touched my fingers once more, Sam shouted out in ecstasy and Gina groaned as he shot his load into her mouth. She held her mouth where it was, lips tight around him and slowly pulled back, opening them as she went. Sam's cum dribbled down out of her mouth onto his shaft and all over my fingers.

I slid my hand up the length of it, relishing the slippery feel of the cum on my fingers. I licked at them and held my fingers to Gina who sucked on them eagerly, licking it up, letting it mingle with the load still dribbling from her mouth. She grabbed my hair again and pulled me roughly down onto the bed, my head directly below her own, and slowly and deliberately let a long sticky stream dribble down into my open, willing mouth. She pulled me back up towards her and as our lips touched I thought I had died and gone to heaven as we kissed the slippery jizz back and forth between us, licking, sucking, slurping and losing ourselves totally to the moment.

Gina now took her turn to lie back and I licked a long string of cum from her cheek, my tongue tracing sticky lines around her face. I pursed my lips and let another blob drop slowly into Gina's open mouth. She followed in and we kissed for a long time, lapping up every last drop.

Sam was watching in disbelief at the show in front of him, one hand in Gina's hair, the other in mine. We finally pulled apart and Gina took Sam back in her mouth, sucking gently, making him moan one last time before giving me a final lick of his cock.

Gina wiped herself on the sheets and gave Sam a long slow smile. "Young man I wanted to do that to you this morning and I'm glad we got the chance." She pointed downstairs. "Those machines of mine are very temperamental. I think you'll be getting a few more call-outs over the next few weeks. Now, time's getting on -- you've got another call to make. So get in there and clean yourself up and leave us girls to finish things off."

Sam got up unsteadily and looked at us both. "That was... something else." He was shaking his head as he disappeared into the bathroom.

Gina turned to me. "I like you Bethany." I was taking my queue from my new lover and wiping myself down on the sheets. "That feral Bethany in the middle there -- I want more of that. A lot more of that."

I moved closer to her, inches from her face, still shining with Sam's cum despite her activity with the sheets. "I'm getting to like you too. I want you to make me scream. I want us to fuck out every last bit of hate, frustration and anger that we've built up."

"Oh we will darling, no worries there. I can take you to some pretty dark places if you are willing, but not yet. First, wipe that cum off your cheek and then you can see that nice lad out and give him his money."

We helped each other clean up and by the time we were done Sam was emerging from the bathroom. Gina walked over and kissed him gently on the cheek. "Thank you Sam. I'm sorry about the little tease earlier. I hope I - sorry we-" she glanced at me as she said it, "... made up for it."

Confident Sam was back and he kissed her on the mouth. "You... you certainly did. Thank you for an unforgettable experience. I'm glad I rose to the occasion... eventually!" He passed a hand over his forehead. "I'm supposed to play rugby tomorrow. I think they'll just run straight through me!"

Gina smiled touching his face one last time. "You'll be fine Sam, just fine. Play well - stay safe." She patted him on the bottom.

"Come on Android!" I got up and took Sam's hand and we walked back into my room so that he could retrieve his clothes, which were strewn to all four corners. As he dressed I pulled on my checked shirt and retrieved my shorts from Bruno, throwing them on the bed. "Well, that was quite the afternoon!" I said perkily. "Are you ok?" I held a hand up to his face.

"I think so. I need a bit of time to process all of this. I hope my next job is a little less... interesting! You know what it's like, some of these call outs are so boring!" He feigned a yawn as he closed in and hugged me. "Thank you little elf... pixie. Glad I could diffuse your bomb."

I nuzzled against his chest. "Thank you too you lovely big old android. They really have programmed you well." I slid my hand down for once last feel. "It's almost as good as the real thing!" I was laughing again, desperate for more, not having come myself yet. "Now fuck off before I have to cover up Bruno again!"

As we walked downstairs I heard a loud voice from above. "Bring wine!"

"Yes ma'am," I shouted back.

"I'd love to stay for the rest," said Sam.

"Sorry girls only. You've got real work to do. Besides, I think it may get rough up there. I'm still angry at her. I still want to hurt her. Nicely of course!"

"Give her hell!"

I intend to. And I want hell back, I thought as I pulled open the top drawer of Gina's cabinet and found an envelope. It felt fat with notes. I tapped it on Sam's shoulder, grinning. "Think you earned this?"

"I feel like I should be paying you!"

I snatched the envelope back with a wicked grin. "Well, if you're offering!" I considered for a moment. "No -- that would make me a call girl. We can't have that, a good clean-living girl like me. Here." I handed it back.

Sam took me in his arms again. "A call pixie, surely? Beth... I'd like to... can we-"

I put a finger on his lips. "Are you sure you want to? You've seen what I can be like."

"I want to see the real you."

I put my head on his shoulder again. It was a place I was beginning to like. "You've seen her, Sam. All of that..." I gestured to the kitchen, Gina's office, upstairs. "All of that shit is me. I never know which Beth is going to wake up with me in the morning so-"

"I liked them all," he said. "I'm prepared to take the risk."

I nodded. So was I. "Well... my laptop could do with a service."

"What's wrong with it?"

"I don't know, but I'll think of something."

He kissed me on the nose and walked towards the door. "I don't trust myself to do anything more or I'll miss my next call. I put my number on the worksheet I left for Gina. Bye, Beth-the-Pixie. See you soon... I hope."

"Beth-the-Pixie hopes too."

As he opened the door to leave I added quietly, "Sam -- it won't be exclusive use..."

He turned and smiled ruefully. "I know. But it'll do for now."

"Bye, Sam." It was barely more than a whisper. I waggled my fingers in goodbye as the door closed. I stood staring at the floor for a long time before I padded into the kitchen.

I selected a bottle of red and two glasses and then shouted up to Gina, "Where's your fizzy stuff?"

By the time I was back upstairs I was wobbling along unsteadily, carrying a tray with two balloon glasses, two champagne glasses and a bottle each of an expensive looking Merlot and a Moet & Chandon.

Gina was lying with one hand behind her head, the other gently playing down below. On the bed there was a huge pink double ended dildo, a thing that resembled a long shaggy cactus with branches, two vibrators and something that I only found out later was a butt-plug.

There were restraints, handcuffs and a ball gag involved at various stages too. It was a long, erotic, decadent afternoon and evening.

It got rough. Very rough.

And Bethany Hamilton had the time of her life.

To be continued in Part 4. We find out just how rough it got, and after shower fun, Gina makes Beth an offer she can't refuse and they begin to make plans for Michael.