Beth's Summer Break Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I heard Gina clunking around downstairs, so I headed down and saw her coming out of her office, holding a large glass of wine. She was wearing her black sports gear and looked ridiculously gorgeous.

"Hi babes - sorry about yesterday morning. You looked so peaceful I thought I'd let you sleep." She gestured with her glass. "Nice bottle of Chablis in the fridge..." She went into the living room as I headed to the kitchen.

I poured myself a glass and followed her in, plonking myself down at the other end of the large three-seat leather sofa to her. She patted her lap which I took to be an invitation, so I swung my legs up and rested my feet on her tight lycra shorts. "Conference ok?"

She sipped her wine and looked across the room away from me. "Bethany, it wasn't a conference. It was something else altogether." She turned to face me. "I said there was a lot to talk about, and that is part of it. This is going to be hard for me."

I nodded and kept silent. She had intrigued me, but I felt it not the time to push her – she'd tell me in her own time. She stroked my feet as we sat in silence. Then I realised, as she had done with my other body decorations on Friday, she was tracing my ankle tattoo with her finger.

"You don't like them do you?"

She shook her head. "They're lovely designs, I'll say that. But no, sorry – I've just got this thing against them. It's not you, it's not Sam – it goes back years." She stared off into the distance, her finger still tracing the design, her mind elsewhere. She closed her eyes. "When I was somewhere else..." Her voice became smaller. "When I was someone else..."

A tear trickled down the side of her nose. Still with her eyes closed she said, "Another piece in the complicated little jigsaw that is Georgina Amelia Harcourt."

I sensed there was something happening here, but I wasn't sure what. Usually the craziest thing I can think of works, so I gently shook one foot free of her hand and reached up to tickle her gently on the nose with my big toe. Luckily my feet are quite dainty. "We said we'd talk. Hey, believe it or not, I'm a good listener. Seems to me you may need one?"

It shook her out of her reverie. She opened her eyes and took my foot in her hand again and kissed each of my little button toes in turn. It tickled and felt very nice indeed. "Oh God forgive me for doing this, but... you'll need to be Bethany. A good listener I mean. You might not like what you hear. I'll leave you to judge me whichever way you want. Go and get the rest of the wine will you? May as well bring another one - we may be here a while."

I nodded and got up to get the wine. As I was at the door she said, "Bethany, have you got any of those cigarettes left?"

"No - I got rid of them on the way to my run this morning. See, I do listen to you!"

"Probably a good idea. I just felt I needed one. It's been a long time. Never mind."

"Hang on - I may be able to help."

I ran upstairs and retrieved the vape pen from my bag. I dashed back down and liberated the wine from the fridge, adding two bottles of red from her rack to the little remaining Chablis. I walked back in and put the wine down. I stood in front of her and took a big hit on the pen, blowing out a nice big cloud. I held it out to her. "Try it, it's quite nice." I sat back down and resumed my position.

She took it from me and tentatively tried it. She considered for a minute. "Mmm it is, isn't it? Thanks!"

She made to hand it back.

"No, all yours – I've got the wine, you've got something to comfort you." I put my hands up to each ear and waggled them at her. "Bethany is all ears!"

She puffed on the vape pen and smiled at me and continued in the broadest Liverpool accent I had ever heard. "Right, aar kid. Pin 'em back, coz it's a right fuck'n story!"

She told me everything. She had said she would, and she was good on her promise.

I tried not to interject, but as the story unfolded I kept asking questions. Not 'why?' or anything like that, but just to clarify or to sympathise or express admiration at appropriate moments. As she told her tale I began to build a massive respect for this woman who had dragged herself from the lowest levels to make something out of herself and become successful and well off. I wasn't going to judge her. I was in no place to do so.

I could see now why she had an aversion to tattoos. The piece of shit that had beaten her up once too many times so long ago had a spider web on his neck, and the hatred of them stuck with her. He had got what he deserved, and apart from the ignominy of being cut up by a young, scared street girl, he lived whatever was left of his pathetic little life with half an ear missing. Gina's - or Sandra's as she was then - bruises healed, but her dislike of inked body art never left her.

She left nothing out. I now knew she was still working a few times a month in her previous profession, as she had bought into an agency in London when one of the owners retired, and still 'kept her hand in' as she put it. That was where she had been the previous night, at an exclusive party in Kensington. It sounded like the sort of party I would like very much to attend. She promised me a full résumé another time.

She told me about Gina being eighteen years old this week, and still regretted not knowing the exact day, but the sentiment was there.

As her story was drawing to a conclusion, I had lost track of how many times we had refilled our glasses or passed the vape pen between us. Another bottle had been added to the mix by the end and we were well gone. I was so mesmerised by her tale, the sun could have come up and set again and I'd not have noticed.

I felt pity for poor forgotten Sandra Higginbottom and nothing but admiration and respect for Georgina Harcourt. But Sandra was a brave girl and she made Gina what she is today. I was no-one to judge her. There but for the grace, and all that. She never said how or why she started and I felt it was something she wanted to keep buried, so I left it. She had opened up to me, and very few people knew her tale. Jen and Melanie knew and they respected her, and of course in Jen's case - the little closet nympho - she revelled in hearing Gina's salacious tales. Dad knew some of it, didn't want to know it all, but the only thing that mattered to him was the woman he knew now.

Gina tipped the last of the remaining bottle into our glasses and sucked on the vape pen. There wasn't much wine in either glass, and nothing came out of the pen. She wasn't exactly slurring, but there was a lack of precision in her words. "Sorry, Beth – I think that needs a refill." She passed it back to me.

I looked at it and thought, 'no'. Its job was done. I looked around the room for her waste bin and weighing it up, I lobbed the vape pen in an elegant arc straight into its midst. I was not only good at hockey, but pretty handy at netball as well. You never lose it!

I replayed her last sentence in my head. I was pissed as a fart, but still noticed. "You just called me Beth!"

She stroked my leg which had been positioned in her lap for a long time, and was now a bit stiff. She reverted to Scouse again, well gone herself. "Fuck'n hell kid I must be gett'n ta like ya!"

I laughed, trying an atrocious attempt at Liverpuddlian. "Hey yer not so bad yerself like, our Gee!" I moved up and hugged her. "Thank you, Gina. I feel humbled and privileged. You didn't have to, but-"

She stroked my hair. "No, thank you. Sometimes you just need a good dose of catharsis. You are a good listener and you might not believe me, but I really do value the fact that you haven't gone back to hating me."

"Sometimes I think jealousy and hate is the same thing. Maybe I just got them mixed up."

"Please don't ever be jealous of me Beth."

"I think I was. I'm not now. I'm just glad I was able to help a beautiful eighteen year old girl celebrate her birthday week." I picked up my glass and clinked against hers. "Happy birthday, Gina!"

"Thank you, Bethany. I'm glad I spent my birthday with you."

"Oh, we're back to Bethany now are we? Oh well, two Beth's in six weeks - I'll settle for that!"

She pulled me down onto her mouth and kissed me so tenderly, so beautifully that I nearly came there and then.

For a second, Sandra came back to life. "Hoi, Hamilton. I'll fuck'n call yer whorrever I fuck'n like!"

Chapter 3 – Monday Morning

Needless to say, the next morning was like an air crash. I wasn't sure what hurt the most. Gina wasn't in bed and I vaguely recalled that we had just stumbled into bed the night before and cuddled briefly before the lights went out. It wasn't so much sleep as a minor coma. Just the start you need on a Monday morning.

I showered half-heartedly and staggered downstairs feeling like death warmed over. Gina was at the kitchen table with a large mug of black coffee in front of her, head down over it as if she was trying to inhale it rather than drink it.

She managed a perfunctory wave. "Want one?"

I ran a hand across my damp forehead, unused to this strange situation. I usually ache in various lower regions in the morning and this pain at a higher level was not pleasant. "Does it help?"

For the first time since I met Gina, her eyes looked anything but crystal clear. She tried to focus on me but patently did not succeed. She pointed at her mug. "This is my third cup and it is fucking useless. Somebody poisoned me." Her head slumped against the kitchen table. "I'm having a day off."

She raised her head as I said, "I do have an antidote - though I doubt you'd approve."

"Anything Beth, anything."

"Sure?"

"Beth, I am fucking dying here. Whatever it is, just do it."

"Sure?"

"BETH!"

Her voice thudded in my ears making me feel worse, and she recoiled at the sound of it herself. She peeled herself off the kitchen table and wandered towards me, mug in hand. She was wearing her nightshirt - Paddington Bear. Even in my state I thought, what is not to love about this woman?'

She looked at me imploringly, putting her head on my shoulder. "Please darling. Just make it stop..."

I put a finger on her nose. "I didn't judge you, don't you judge me."

I took a big gulp of her coffee as I left, but she was right - it didn't help. I gave her it back and went upstairs and rummaged in my bag. It was in here somewhere. I finally located it in a small inside pocket, a little plastic bag with a something naughty inside, my last one. It lit it and inhaled deeply, relishing it. It had been a while. It was a bit musty but as I went back down, it was doing its job already.

Gina was back in her seat. I took another hit and held it out to her. "It's been in my bag a while. It's a bit dry - been waiting for the right moment."

She took it from me. "Good timing." She inhaled deeply, wincing at the dryness of it. She coughed a little and took another small puff on it. "That's my first hit of marijuana in over fifteen years."

It was a bit harsh and a bit dry as Gina had said, but fuck it felt good and I could feel the headache lift from me like early fog clearing under a summer sky.

She handed it back to me. "Thanks Beth. Seems to be working!"

I took another big hit and coughed myself. "Same here!" I made to hand it back but she shook her head.

"No thanks babe. Been there, got the t-shirt. Nice to be briefly re-acquainted and it's working nicely."

I made to have another hit on it myself but looked at it quizzically for a moment. There was at least half of it left. Another thing that had done its job. "Anywhere I can dispose of this safely?"

"Chuck it in the garden. The old buggers round here will probably think its thyme or marjoram. Right, come on you – shower time. Then we can face the world. Or at least the small corner of it that calls itself Amberdown."

"I've just had a shower."

"Not like this you haven't. Up them stairs – now!

I walked upstairs and into her room, thinking that only a couple of days ago at this time we had been the best of enemies. Amazing how quickly things change. She held her hand out towards me. "Well, come on – I'm not going in there alone. Dangerous places shower rooms. You can scrub my back and I'll scrub..."

She put her hand on my pubic mound and it felt nice. "Well, I'm sure I'll find something to scrub."

It was a long shower. The hot water blasted in from all angles as jets seemed to emerge from every inch of the walls, ceiling and floor. Gina soaped me up with some of her expensive, exclusive gels and it felt sensational as her hands moved over my soapy skin, her delicate experienced touch and the luxurious feel of the oils and lotions. When it was my turn to reciprocate I took delight in soaping Gina's magnificent breasts, giving them particular attention, loving the way my hands slid across the slippery smooth skin, feeling her big fat nipples growing as I played with them.

When we were done, Gina took a rose-shaped metal shower head from one the wall and turned on a tap. The water came out as if in a conventional shower until she turned something on the head and it tightened to become a forceful jet. I was intrigued - this looked like fun.

"The only way to start the day, Bethany dear. As my guest, you get first go." She pushed me back against the longest wall and took each of my hands in turn, placing my palms flat against the wall, one on either side of me at hip height.

"Bend your legs outwards and squat a little... that's it." Gina pushed me into the perfect position. My back was flat against the wall with my legs a few feet apart, taking all my weight. I could see and feel my thigh muscles tighten as Gina locked my legs into position. Something big was about to happen and I hoped like hell I could keep myself in place once it started. I was willing my fingers and toes to grow suckers so I could latch onto the wall and floor. It hadn't even begun, but I could feel my toes pressing hard on the tiled floor to get the best purchase I could. I felt so wonderfully vulnerable.

Gina angled the shower head upwards and I squealed in surprise and delight as the first jet of hot powerful water hit me straight between the legs. "Bull's-eye!" shouted Gina and for the next few minutes played the jet expertly around my pussy, clitoris and inner thighs. I was flattened against the tiles, hands pressing against the ceramic surface, desperately trying not to slide down the wall. My fingers were splayed, legs taut and I was longing to put my hands down there to enhance the pleasure, but I knew if I moved them I'd collapse in a heap. The jet of water was hard and hot and the pressure relentless as Gina played it across my body, following the line of my tattoo and across my breasts. My mouth was open, eyes screwed tight shut and I was breathing heavily in short bursts, little gasps of air escaping as the water worked its magic. My skin was tingling all over from the sensation.

As Gina concentrated the jet onto my clitoris I thought I would burst, and felt my climax approaching. Gina was watching me intently, gauging every nuance of my reactions and tailoring her onslaught to give me maximum pleasure. She was as aware as I was that I was close to coming and turned up the power. I was shaking uncontrollably as I came, unable to cry out such was the intensity. My fingers were trying to bury themselves into the tiles, toes gripping the floor so hard I thought the tiles would crack. Over the noise of the cascading water I was vaguely aware of an other-worldly sound filling the room, echoing from the tiled walls. Some remote part of me, the tiny fragment that was not completely focussed on this monumental orgasm realised it was the sound of my own voice. It sounded primal, like it was coming from somewhere and someone else. I was locked tight, every muscle taut and stretched. There was only water - a massive, unrelenting cascade. A Niagara that filled my vagina, drummed on my clitoris, streamed down my thighs. Finally I could take no more and my legs gave way. I slid down the wall slowly, slowly until my cute little bottom went 'plop' on the wet floor.

My head and back were still pressed hard against the tiles, my mess of long hair plastered to the wall and matted around me in a wide brown halo. It looked like the aftermath of a firing squad. I flexed my aching fingers and toes, my breath coming in ragged gasps. I felt like an old rag doll that had just been put through a spin dryer. There was a voice, a female voice somewhere close by, but it could have been speaking Sanskrit for all I knew. I concentrated hard and managed to tune in the voice. It was like turning an old-fashioned wireless knob, tuning out the static and honing in on the signal. A lovely soft, soothing voice.

"Hey, anyone in there? Anyone left alive?"

I was barely aware of my own voice responding. I sounded like I had just drunk a bottle of Gina's best red in one hit. My words sounded thick and slurring in my own mouth. I shook my head, still pressed against the wall. "Uh uh. No survivors. Bethany Hamilton officially left this world ninety seconds ago and ascended to a higher plane of existence."

Gina laughed at me. "Blimey lass, I thought you'd enjoy the magic shower head, but I didn't think it would turn you into a jellyfish! There is another human being in that puddle somewhere, isn't there?"

I had barely opened my eyes for the last five minutes. I looked up at her with a gentle lopsided smile on my face and raised my left hand in a little wave. "Hello. I'm from planet Zog. We are jelly people and live in puddles. My name is Beffny and I feel so floppy and happy. Who you?"

It felt crazy. Not long ago I could have happily throttled the woman standing over me and the feeling had been mutual. She bowed slightly. "Welcome to Earth, Beffny. I Gina. I'm the one that made you floppy and happy. Did you like it?"

I was still in a daze. I let out a long, slow breath. "We from planet Zog are keen to learn your ways. Maybe do again to Beffny just to make sure?"

Gina smiled down at me. "Sorry Zog-girl - strictly one a day. Otherwise I'd be in here so long I'd get webbed feet. Now if you'd be so kind..." She held a hand out and helped a distinctly groggy Beffny back to her feet. She assisted in peeling my hair from the shower wall as I stood unsteadily, arranging it back over my shoulders.

I took her in my arms and held on tightly to her warm, wet body. I kissed her slowly for a long time and finally came up for air. My voice was still shaking. "Two word review – fucking awesome!"

Gina still had hold of the shower head. "Well, that is very nice of you to say so, Beffny of Zog. Now I have been told that you are race who believe in complete equality." She handed the shower head to me and smiled sweetly. "So make me floppy and happy as well, or fuck off back to Zog-land."

Smiling nastily I took the attachment from her and pushed her in the chest with a stiff hand just above her huge boobs. It left vivid, reddish-pink fingerprints on her already pink skin. "Ok, you asked for it. Up against the wall, Earth-bitch!"

Gina began to direct me but I am a quick learner and soon got the hang of it. Five minutes later the mad elfin girl from planet Zog had the blonde Earth-MILF thanking goodness she had sound-proofed all her private areas in the house when she moved in.

We spent a long time drying each other. Every inch of skin that was dried required a thank-you kiss. Every time I dried one of Gina's breasts I began sucking on her nipples again. "Oops, all wet now. Sorry – start again!"

After what seemed like hours we finally emerged from the shower room.

As I started back to my room to get dressed I felt a hand on my warm, still damp shoulder, stopping me in my tracks. "Excuse me lady – I haven't finished with you yet." Gina stepped back into the bathroom and came out with a huge fresh towel. "Put that in the middle of the bed and lie face down on it."