Beth's Summer Break Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes when Gina spoke I felt compelled to obey. There was something about the tone she used that almost made it impossible to ignore. Besides, if this was going to be anything like the shower head...

I took the towel and placed it carefully on the bed, smoothing out the edges, looking to Gina for confirmation that everything was as she wanted. She nodded, and tingling with anticipation I climbed onto the bed and lay down on the towel.

Gina opened a cupboard and took out another selection of oils and lotions.

Half an hour later I was once more screaming at the top of my lungs as she brought me off again after the most sensuous, sexy and sensational massage I had ever had.

I rolled over and kissed her. "Mmm, thank you. That was sooooo, so good. You are fabulous. You should do it professionally. Honestly, even without coming so hard it would still have been amazing."

She looked at me in that wicked way of hers. "Oh I'm only showing the tip of the iceberg of my skills, Bethany. Just showing I have a tender side after the other night. And now you can go and make me another coffee as a thank you. I'll be about twenty minutes. And since I have given myself a day off, you and I are going into town. It's about time you had some decent clothes. And don't you dare put those bloody slut shorts of yours back on. There's only one place they are going – the garden incinerator pile."

I had to admit she had a point. They were almost at the point of disintegration, but I couldn't bear to part with them. I went back to my room and found them on the bed. I picked them up and turned to Bruno. "Morning Bru! How's life on your simple, uncomplicated little planet this fine day? Not as good as on planet Zog, I'll bet!"

I picked up my faithful big old bear, and taking his headphones off his furry brown head, turned him upside down. "Look after them for me matey." I tugged the shorts up over his little stubby legs and big fat bum and grunted as I pulled them into position. They weren't a great fit, but he wore them well. It was a toss-up as to whether Bruno or the shorts were more battered. I kissed him on the nose, replaced his Beats on his ears and put him back on the dresser.

I dressed quickly. No twenty minutes for me - just a bra, knickers, my blue dress since I was going out with Gina. My hair would dry on its own. As I went down to get the coffee going, I felt a glow - not only from Gina's onslaught this morning, but also from the events of the last few days. I glanced at my watch. Two earth-moving orgasms before ten o'clock and a hangover shifted. Things were looking up at last!

I got busy with the coffee pods and thought about Sam. I hoped he was ok and we hadn't broken him. The poor guy had turned up to mend a faulty PC, then had to contend with Gina coming on to him, followed by my tantrum and mad seduction, and finally Gina walking in one us both and demanding more action. He'd probably still be running away over the South Downs if he had any sense. But I hoped not. There had been something there for me despite the madness of the day, and I hoped I hadn't seen the last of my saviour Android.

Gina walked in wearing jeans and a simple wide sleeved rust-coloured silken top. She still looked a million dollars but there was a distinct change in her. The alpha female was gone – we were equals now. I had proven over the last few nights that I could give as good as I got, and when Gina got rough with ball gag, restraints and butt plug, I took it all with relish and gave her it all back and more.

I passed her a coffee and refilled my own mug.

"Life's complicated Bethany, isn't it?" Gina sat opposite me sighing and took a drink.

"It certainly is. We still need to talk about... you – me, it's all a bit..." I left the Dad bit out of the equation, but she understood my meaning.

"I know we do Bethany, but not yet. It's been a hell of a couple of days. I've told you everything, and I mean everything. Your dad and I are together, but we don't stop each other seeing anyone else. We agreed it would be something we'd do separately, never together. I would love for us to do it together but he doesn't want to."

For some reason, she didn't seem too convincing. There seemed to be a 'but' in her voice as she spoke.

She went on, and there was definitely an undercurrent brewing. "His being away so long... it's not what I signed up for." It was now her turn to hesitate. "And you and I have... complicated things a bit. I'm not sure this was ever in the 'seeing anyone else' category when we agreed it."

I decided to leave it. There was something going on I didn't fully understand. "Ok - it's all still a bit mind blowing – there's been an awful lot to take in." I got up and hugged her. "We've got a few weeks until he's back and I head back to college. Let's make the most of that time and see where we are then."

She nodded pensively. "Yes, we'll see. I've been in some strange situations, but this one is new even to me!"

"Naaah this sort of thing happens to me all the time! I'm always shagging my Dad's women, listening to them fuck through hotel doors... letting them tie me to bed posts." A dreamy look crossed my face. "When you fucked me with that butt-plug in and I couldn't move... " I put my hands over my head and after a long pause slapped myself gently on each cheek. I shook my head and grinned at Gina. "Whoo! Sorry, I'm back again now. What were you saying?"

Gina stroked my hair. "I thought I had a lot to teach you. Looks like I was wrong!"

"I'm a quick learner, but I'll bet there's a few more tricks up that lovely silky sleeve of yours." I pushed a hand up Gina's blouse sleeve as I said it. "This one I mean, not that dirty old smelly thing down there!" Just in case she wasn't on my wavelength, I slid my hand into the waistband of her jeans. "Oh and talking of secrets, it maybe none of my business of course, but I bet there are a few secrets behind that locked door in your bedroom..."

"Ah, you noticed."

"Gina! A big locked door in a private bedroom with a fucking keypad on it? It kind of draws attention to itself!"

"I suppose it does, yes. But I'm not sure you're quite ready for that yet, young Bethany." She took a last gulp of coffee and put her hands on my shoulders. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, making me shiver. "But I don't think it will be long..." She moved to the sink and deposited her empty cup on the drainer.

"Right, stand up straight - let me look at you."

I moved back, force of habit making me smooth down the dress. I stood for inspection with my arms out and did a full 360 degree pirouette, probably looking more like a penguin than a ballerina. "I suppose you'll do," said Gina. "Come on - time to make you look more respectable."

Chapter 4 – Monday Afternoon

Ninety minutes later, we were in the White Lion on Amberdown High Street and I was the proud possessor of three new dresses, some very nice safari type shorts and some less grungy tops than I was used to. I was so taken with last purchases, the shorts and a blue tank top, that I had kept them on in the changing room and had the assistant put my old blue dress in a bag. I thought I should retire it as well as my shorts, but it would have go in the bin as there were only so many indignities poor Bruno could take.

We were in the beer garden. I was on my habitual cider and Gina was sipping on a pint of best bitter. I was gobsmacked to say the least, expecting her to order an expensive glass of wine.

"Never judge a book Bethany. There are lots of things in this world to savour."

"Indeed there are! And look, thanks so much for the clothes. You shouldn't have... but I appreciate it. I love this top and shorts. I just need a back pack and I could be Lara Croft!"

Gina smiled back at me shaking her head.

Oh bloody hell. Don't tell me she's never heard of Lara? I misconstrued her reaction as ignorance and decided to educate her. "Lara Croft... she's the Tomb Raider. You know - games, films – Angelina Jolie? No?" I looked in disbelief at Gina's apparent lack of knowledge.

Gina shook her head ruefully, laughing. "Just teasing you kidda. If I had a pound for every man who ever asked me to dress up as Lara Bloody Croft... I think you'd make a very nice Lara, but you'd need something more like these than your cute little poached eggs."

She pointed at her boobs and I had to admit, I was a little lacking in that department to be challenging for the role.

She sat up, seeing off her beer. "Right, where are we lunching?"

"Wow, do I get to join the Girly Lunch Club?"

"No you bloody well do not. You have to be a dirty old woman for that. You are just a dirty young girl. You are merely having a nice relaxed lunch with your father's girlfriend." She looked a little pensive and muttered something behind her hand that I didn't catch. She seemed a bit defensive when Dad was mentioned at the moment.

I put on my sulky face. "Ok, I can live with the disappointment. I'd never keep up with you lot anyway. You'd chew me up and spit out the pips." I thought for a moment. "How about Route 66, the Americ-"

I didn't get to say any more. "You can fuck right off girl - no way!" Gina made a chopping motion with her hand, drawing stares from around the pub garden and I began to giggle.

"You had me over a barrel with that one. Not a chance I can ever go in there now." She scowled at me and her face softened into a smile. "Actually thinking back it was very clever and so funny. I don't know how you managed to keep a straight face."

I recalled with glee the morning after I had discovered Gina's affair with Mike. Gina had lied about being at Route 66 for lunch and my wicked side came out. I had asked her if they did foot-long hot dogs, how much I loved them, and how I had nearly choked on one once in America. For once in her life, Gina had been almost speechless.

I was rocking with laughter. "Your face! Oh it was so funny – I'd never seen you so flustered." Gina was joining in now and we were once again attracting looks from other drinkers as we cackled and wheezed with uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh sorry, Gina, I just couldn't help it. Thank goodness I did a lot of acting at school. It helps me in moments like that. By that I mean any awkward moment – not just those times I catch my Dad's girlfriend in a big whopping, fat, huge, monumental, humungous heffalump-sized lie about fucking heartthrob black men."

I looked thoughtful. "I usually only come across that situation every other month or so..."

"Oh Beth, you are incredible. So funny." Gina was wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "I think I probably deserved it," she conceded.

"You did... big time." It was my turn to put on a stern look. "Ok, we seem to be no further forward on the lunch stakes so if Route 66 is off limits, I propose a pizza."

Gina raised her hand. "Seconded." I finished my drink and we left the beer garden to peace and quiet again.

The pizzas were good. Gina was back on the red wine and I was drinking Italian beer from the bottle. Anyone who saw us would think we were possibly a mother and daughter out for a pleasant lunch. Anyone hearing our hushed conversation as the meal came to an end would come to an altogether different conclusion. Luckily by that stage, the restaurant was relatively quiet.

"Bethany, I have a big favour to ask of you." Gina looked at me seriously. I was taken aback a little as the conversation until now had been relaxed and fun over lunch.

"Go on..."

"Well, I am seeing Mike again next week. It's the last time before he heads back to Boston. He'll be back towards the end of the year, but for now it's bye-bye Michael."

I rolled my eyes. "Aww poor Gina! Imagine that - no more bbc for oh... months! Such deprivation. How will the Divine Harcourt survive?"

"Yes go on, laugh. I'll survive – I'll just be like some other sad little girl I know, playing with her plastic every night..." She smiled wickedly at me.

"Touché."

"Indeed. Well I thought, since it is the last time for a while, I'd really go for it. There are a few things he said he wants to try that suit me right down to the ground. Remember the handcuffs and gag from the other night?"

"I'll never forget them!" I put on my dreamy look. "Come on!" I urged her to continue, excited as to where this might be going.

"Mmm, nor will I funnily enough." Gina went off somewhere else for a moment as well before continuing. "Well, I thought handcuffs, ball gag. Nice little props to use on him. You see, although Friday with you and Sam turned out to be quite spectacular, Mike did let me down badly. I was very hurt and very disappointed for quite a while."

She took a long sip of wine and went on. "And I have a little plan to get the bastard back for that."

I looked shocked. "What? Why? It wasn't really his fault-"

"Oh in a nice way, Bethany. All in a fun way. Just make him suffer and squirm a bit before... I was going to say 'you know,' but of course you were there – you do know!"

I pretended to look embarrassed and involuntarily touched my ear, the one that had been glued to the door when Gina and Mike had been at it last week. The ear that had heard everything.

"And now I know the circumstances of how you know, I have my suspicions. Suspicions that an embarrassing little post-coital interruption from a chambermaid may have been caused by the sweet, innocent little girl sitting opposite me." She drummed her fingers on the table and fixed her stare on me. "Hmm?"

I was spluttering into hands, more tears streaming down my face, a feeling of triumph overtaking me. "Oh fucking brilliant – it did work!" I covered my face with a napkin, shoulders shaking as I nearly wet myself with laughter once more. I could hardly speak for laughing. "I wish I could have seen... oh my goodness... YES, it fucking worked!"

"Think it's funny, girl?"

I stopped laughing and removed the napkin. I dabbed my eyes and composed as straight a face as I could manage and looked straight at Gina again. I twisted my mouth as if I was about to reconsider. Instead I just shouted, "YES!" even louder. Covering my face again I dissolved into more hysterics.

Gina put on her sternest look and voice. "Well I'm glad you do Bethany, because I can tell you..."

It was Gina's turn to crack up. "...So do I! Oh Bethany it was fucking hilarious. I was just going back down on him when in breezed this poor young lass with a duster, humming merrily to herself. I don't know who got the biggest shock. I was covered in it, wiping him around my cheek and mouth and this poor girl gets a full-on view of it before running from the room yelling, 'Sorreeeee'. Mike didn't know where to put himself. If you thought Sam looked horrified when I walked in the other day..."

I was taking it all in with rapt attention, leaning forward with my hands on my chin, mouth wide open in a huge smile. "Oh brilliant! I was so mad at you it just seemed the right thing to do. Did it... did it ruin everything afterwards?"

"Luckily for you, no – he got over it and we... well, let's just say we did enjoy the rest of the day."

"Glad to hear it - now. At the time I'd hoped it would fuck it all up for you."

"Well it didn't, so I won't kill you this time. But the thing is, Bethany – it's given me such an idea to get back at Mike. So - back to the ball gag and the handcuffs. Oh and the blindfold – I didn't mention that bit, did I? I thought it would be nice to have Michael 'immobilised' with a few of those things, then maybe we can have another unexpected visit... from another... sexy little chambermaid?"

My eyes and mouth were wide open, my little heart racing. If this was leading where I thought it was...

"So Bethany, I thought that maybe the next time I fuck and suck and stroke and tease my lovely Mike with his huge black member..." Gina paused for a long moment looking straight into my eyes. She was stroking her chin, tapping a finger to her mouth as if uncertain as to how to continue, but it was all designed to tease me.

My ears were ringing, my heart was pounding. I picked up my bottle of Peroni and drained half of it in one go. I waited for what seemed like an eternity, but Gina just kept looking at me, still stroking and tapping, her smile getting wider and wider. Eventually I could take no more. I held my hands out to Gina imploring her to continue. I yelled, "AND?" so loudly that the few remaining heads in the restaurant turned to look in our direction.

Gina lowered her voice and leaned across until she was inches away from me. "Bethany, the next time I fuck Mike, instead of you standing outside the room with your ear to the door, how would you like to be in the room with me?"

I was shaking like a leaf, hands over my mouth, eyes wider than ever and I was drumming my feet on the floor like a five year old. I was utterly euphoric and I almost glanced under the table to check that there was no puddle there.

We had been turning heads for one reason or another all afternoon, and once again all eyes were on the well-preserved 41 year old blonde and her boyfriend's beautiful elfin 21 year old daughter.

The elfin girl she had just asked to join her in an interracial threesome in a few days time.

I had both fists to my mouth, pushing up my cheeks and I squeezed my eyes tight shut. I was making little inarticulate noises, gleeful, joyous little exclamations that left me breathless. Gina saw the waitress coming over out of the corner of her eye but she waved her away and she left us alone.

I felt like I had just been through her magic shower again. The same voice was trying to get through the static. "Earth to Bethany... anyone home?"

"Oh fuck off Earth!" I hissed at her behind my hands, feet drumming even harder on the floor. "This is a great day for Planet Zog. Don't spoil my moment..."

I have this thing where I suddenly switch everything. I have no idea how I do it, sometimes it just takes me over. Someone at school once said I have my own little internal mixing desk, but that implies something planned. These little outbursts just seem to happen spontaneously.

I was sure Gina wouldn't say it if she hadn't meant it, but I just wanted to make sure. I went very quiet, took a deep breath and sat up in my seat. I puffed out my cheeks and straightened my hair. I picked up the beer bottle and swizzled it round, making the last inch or so in the bottom froth up. I tipped it to my mouth and finished it off, wiping it with the back of my hand. I put the bottle on the table in front of me on its side and spun it round, watching intently as it rotated.

Ignoring Gina completely, and never taking my eyes from the bottle, I started to speak very slowly and very deliberately, my finger following the progress of the bottle as it spun.

"Georgina Harcourt - if you are pissing me about and this is all a big joke, I swear I am going to leave here and walk up the High Street to Johnson's hardware shop, and I am going to buy the biggest fucking hammer and the sharpest fucking knife they have. I am then going to drag you back to Sycamore Avenue by the hair, lie you flat on your oversized waterbed and hammer that fucking butt-plug of yours so far up your fucking arse that you will only have to cough to get it back. Then I am going to slash your fucking water bed to pieces and watch you slowly drown, whilst I dance around you, chain smoking and beating you around your fucking blonde-MILF head with your fucking double-ended dildo."

I heard a suppressed snort from the other side of the table. Gina was trying not to laugh.

The bottle had long stopped spinning. I now looked up at her and went on in a more reasonable tone. "But on the other hand Georgina Harcourt, if you are telling the truth and you really would like me to join you and Mike at your next sordid little get-together, then I will sing your praises in the sweetest voice imaginable from the highest mountains of all the earth."