Beth's Summer Break Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina nodded as if weighing up the consequences. "Well Bethany, given those two beautifully and vividly described choices, all I can say is - I hope you are a bloody good singer."

"Gina Harcourt, would you please stand up?"

She pushed her chair back and stood looking slightly puzzled. "Why?"

"Because I can't do this sitting down!" And with that I launched myself at her, virtually taking out the whole table and gave her the biggest hug I have given anyone in many a year. I was squeezing her so tight we both could barely breathe. "Oh Gina, you wonderful, glorious, fabulous human being! How could I ever have hated you? Oh gosh, just wait until I tell Allie! She will be insane with jealousy. I can't believe this, it's incredible! When is it Gina – please tell me!"

"Bethany come on, calm down. It's this Friday, and lovely as it is, at the end of the day he's just another bloke with a cock, like all the rest."

I finally let her go and stepped back a pace. "Like all the rest? No... it's..." I held my hands out a couple of feet apart, looking at her imploringly. "Isn't it?"

Gina shook her head and twisted her mouth. "Humph, if you're expecting that size you're in for a big disappointment, lass."

Putting on a sad face I narrowed the gap to about a foot. Gina looked at my hands and kept shaking her head, mouth twisted. I looked forlornly at her and nodded back at my hands, slowly moving further together. I was making little squeaking noises as I did so, imploring her to say 'yes'.

Gina became all businesslike. "That's for me to know and you to find out next Friday madam. Right, enough of this – if we are to carry it off, we will need to get you kitted out properly, and I know just the place."

Chapter 5 – Monday Evening

Gina's friend Jen from the girly lunch club owned a very exclusive lingerie shop just behind the High Street, and that was our next port of call. We had been in the restaurant so long it was getting towards evening, and Gina had rung ahead to ask Jen not to close up just yet.

Jen was lovely and fussed over me, making sure everything Gina suggested was tried. In the end I got bored – it's not my thing, trying on endless different items of clothing no matter how sexy, and given that my idea of underwear is usually spotty or stripy panties or nothing at all, I thought I lasted the course pretty well and bad Beth stayed firmly under wraps. And I have to say, they were pretty fucking gorgeous wraps!

If I saw a stranger in the mirror when I first wore my blue dress a few weeks ago, once Jen and Gina had finished with me, the girl I saw staring back with a look of shock on her face came from a different planet. And it was nothing to do with Zog.

Jen had done my eyes with a lovely shade of dark silver shadow, so subtle and smoky. I've been told my eyes are my best feature, and she had done such a job on them that I hardly recognised them as mine. I have hardly ever worn makeup, and I thought it looked stunning as I stood in front of a full-length mirror in Jen's upstairs fitting room. I couldn't take it all in. To start with, there was a soft satin choker round my neck and push-up black lacy bra that had worked some minor dark sorcery and managed to give me a small cleavage. I liked the look of it and it felt nice to slide a finger 'down between' and feel some lovely resistance. I kept going and traced down the line of my tattoo, and on further to my new suspenders, feeling strange but intensely sexy against my skin.

I felt the electric shock of my hand going from nylon to skin, now tracing the line of the suspenders to my dark gunmetal stockings. My death metal t-shirts and Doc Martens seemed a long way away. I wasn't sure if this was me or not, but whoever this strange alien girl in the looking glass was, I liked her a lot. I bit my lip as I thought, Oh Sam, if you could only see me now...

When we finished, Gina insisted I put on one of the new dresses she had bought for me earlier. It was a red gabardine with a black leather belt and I instantly loved it. It contrasted with the dark stockings and my eye make-up beautifully. Jen ushered us through to the small flat that adjoined her fitting room and went downstairs to close up shop for the day.

She came back and poured us all gin and tonics and it all felt a bit strange sitting there with these two gorgeous older women, dressed to the nines and sipping a G&T. I thought back to my college room, where a few of us would be sitting around like slobs drinking cider or cheap wine and passing round something we shouldn't be passing round.

Jen was a petite thing, a little over five feet tall and almost cat-like with short black hair cut into her neck, and a pretty heart shaped face and sparkling green eyes. She had a lovely purring drawl that sounded the way honey tastes. "So come on, what is this all about? Why are you dressing this lovely young girl in my finery, Georgina?"

Gina outlined her plan for surprising Mike and Jen looked just like a little girl being told Father Christmas was on his way. I think her excitement level was barely short of mine earlier.

When Gina finished, Jen looked at me. "You are a lucky girl, Bethany! I can't wait for the next lunch to hear all about it. And to think I was the one that pushed you at him, Gina! Oh it could have been me. It should have been me – he got the wrong girl!" She clutched at her heart in mock despair.

We were all laughing as Jen got up to refill our drinks. "You'll make a very sexy chambermaid Bethany. Gina – I want photos. Not of the actual - you know - but of how this girl looks in my lovely underwear. You look simply stunning Beth darling. I can see how this old tart has taken you under her wing."

"Hey, never mind the 'old' bit. I may be the other thing you said, but I'm three months younger than you Jennifer Caldwell. Don't forget the only thing that gets you off these days is listening to my sordid little tales."

"Well you do have so many, darling. Sometimes it's difficult to know which one to choose to fantasise about, and the right implement with which to accompany it. I mean for your Mike stories I'll obviously choose something large and black, and when eventually you get around to telling me all about you and young Bethany here, the choice will be more difficult."

Gina looked at her friend in surprise. "I never thought you'd get off on my girl-on-girl stories, Jen. No big fat cocks involved. Where's the interest there?"

"Oh there's plenty of interest, Gina darling. Look at her for God's sake. I mean... if I was that way inclined myself... I'm sure I'd... well, you know..." She tailed off, looking a little embarrassed at herself.

Before I could keep my trap shut, I blurted out, "Shame you're not then - because I am and I would too..." Oops, maybe too much information, Beth.

Gina was smiling at me. "No, not Jen. Little-Miss-Faithful here. Pure as the driven snow, eh Jen? Only Alexander gets to touch our little Jennifer. She dresses all these lovely ladies in sexy underwear for a living and never gets tempted."

"Who never gets tempted?" yelled Jen. "Of course I fucking well get tempted." She looked a bit surprised at herself once more, but went on. "Only about eighteen times a week. Why d'you think I never wear my own stuff? The way I feel wearing those..." she pointed at my stockings, which were certainly making me feel horny. "... I'd never be able to keep my hands off some of them."

Gina's eyes were wide. "Bloody hell Jen, I never knew. How long-"

"Oh for God's sake, many, many years Gina. I've always wondered what it would be like. That bloody temptation virtually all day, every day, right in front of me. Yours aren't the only little fantasies I get off on."

"Jen you should have said. We-"

"No not you Gina. I've always known you swing both ways, but no - never. You're too good a friend."

This was getting interesting. I decided to wade in again. "Were you tempted earlier Jen? When you were dressing me?"

She looked at me in shock. "What? Oh my goodness. Where's this going? Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." She screwed her eyes tight and looked as if she was trying to shake the thoughts she was having from her head. She clenched her fists and let out a frustrated shout. "Oh for heaven's sake I'm going to fucking well say it." She paused dramatically.

"Yes!" She nodded her head in emphasis as she said it. "YES!" This time even louder.

"There, I've said it. I'm sorry Gina, Bethany, but yes I did. You are gorgeous Bethany and yes I admit that when I was dressing and measuring you I was having sexual feelings towards you. Like I do with lots of my ladies. But I'm such a fucking little coward that I'd never do anything about it." She was looking from Gina to me, her eyes darting back and forth, wringing her hands together nervously.

"My, you are a dark horse, Jen. I'd honestly never have guessed." She looked from her friend to me. "So you would never do anything about it. What if someone else did?" Gina pointed at me. "What if Bethany did something about it? You'd like to Beth, wouldn't you?"

Not for the first time today, or this summer, my heart was racing. Was this a set-up? No it couldn't be – Jen couldn't be that good an actor. I took a sip of my drink. "I've just said, I would love to Gina, but only if Jen really wants to. You've got a lovely, delicate touch, Jen. I'd like to feel that touch in a more intimate place. I think you'd be perfect. If you're looking for someone to take your Sapphic cherry then I'd be delighted to oblige. I promise I'll be gentle. Unlike someone I could name." I nodded at Gina. Her eyes were wide. She was loving this.

Jen was sitting forward, open mouthed. She rocked back and forth on her chair for a few moments and took a long pull on her gin. For a minute I thought she'd say no, but she came to a decision. She looked at Gina then back to me and said, "Oh my God, I may never get another chance. For what I am about to do..."

I got up and walked over to her and held out a hand. She took it and stood up. She was trembling and took her hand away from mine. I bent down and gave her a small kiss on the forehead. "Jen, I just need some of this underwear adjusting a little. Could we go back into the fitting room please?"

Her voice caught in her throat. She sounded terrified. "Yes, yes of course Bethany. This way..." She turned her head towards Gina. She was breathless. "Will you stay in here Gina?"

Gina stood up smiling. "Caldwell, you've been getting off on my stories for years. Now it's my turn. I'm going to sit and watch a gorgeous new friend of mine take the virginity of an equally gorgeous old friend." She rummaged in her bag and pulled out a silver six-inch vibrator. "Never leave home without one!"

Jen looked back at her friend. "Ok, but not a fucking peep out of you or it's finished. I don't want to know you're there."

Gina nodded back to her and made a zipping motion across her mouth.

"If you manage that Gina dear, it will be the first time in fucking years."

She took my hand again and started towards the fitting room. "Come, Bethany. Before I get cold feet."

To be continued. In part five we find out how Jen and Beth got on, and finally, the big day with Mike arrives.