Beth's Summer Break Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "Given the shit I got from her for smoking, I can well imagine."

She shook her head, reminiscing. "Hell, back in the day we once sniffed the bloody stuff off a Viscount's cock together. She could Hoover it up with the best of us. I've slowed down a lot and she packed it in when she stopped smoking. She tried to give up the wine as well, but all three seemed a step too far. I cut down on them all. I think we'd have both been in deep shit otherwise."

Any further thoughts were put aside as the waitress came to take our order. Josie ordered a portion of ribs for a starter and insisted on two finger bowls. I hadn't looked at the menu so went for a burger – always a safe option. The waitress headed off and when I felt something lifting the hem of my skirt, I realised that the game was back on.

A foot slid up the inside of my thigh. Josie was sitting watching me, hand on her chin, a little smile playing on her lips. I put my hand down and stroked her foot. It felt small and dainty, like the rest of this remarkable woman. The feel of her sheer leggings made me tingle. I pulled her foot towards me and stroked the ball of her big toe down my pussy lips. She looked around the restaurant to make sure no-one would see her, and took her pert left breast in her hand and squeezed it hard. Not taking my eyes from hers, I did the same. She pushed her toe in further and I felt her smaller toes tickle against my clitoris. On top of the subtle work the Venus balls had been doing, it felt electric. I looked down at the side of the table visible to the restaurant, relieved that the table cloth covered our activity from prying eyes. As I looked back at her, she mouthed very clearly, "I want to fuck you." I grabbed her foot and pushed her toe further in, feeling it bump against my little inserts.

The waitress returned with the order of ribs, unaware that the redhead on her left had her big toe inserted into the opening of the vagina of the girl on her right. She was about my age, pretty and shy. She looked far too nice a girl to be any part of what we were going to get up to.

I reached out to pick up a rib, but Josie pushed harder with her foot, making me take a sharp intake of breath. Her toenail caught me and it hurt. She slapped me on the wrist that was hovering over the ribs. My tummy was rumbling and they smelled amazing.

"The game is back on Bethany. Did I say you could have one?"

I shook my head, glad we were out of serious conversation mode, hopefully for good. As I did, she pulled her toe out of me and stroked it up and down my outer lips once more. I gripped the edge of the table.

"Can I have my aperitif, please Bethany?"

I pointed at the plate of ribs. "Knock yourself out."

"They are our starter. I want my little... Amuse Bouche first. And so do you." She put her hand under the table and I watched as her eyes fluttered briefly and she sucked on her bottom lip. "Come on you little fuckers...that's it!" I heard something click together and I twigged. I now realised why she had insisted on the finger bowls. I reached under the table and took her Venus Balls from her hand, holding them by the cord. They felt slightly bigger than mine. She had not been lying.

It was my turn to look around the restaurant now. No-one was looking our way - a large family table were too engrossed in telling off their noisy, misbehaving offspring to worry about two pervy women doing something that would put them off their desserts.

I lifted the first ball to my mouth. Hers were blue. I could smell her on them and her juices glistened. She was watching me intently, her face a mask of anticipation as I sucked on one then the other, savouring her taste, salty and pungent. I was already looking forward to more later on.

I made sure they were thoroughly clean and smiled back at her. I handed them back and she reinserted them with a satisfied smile. I wanted to see her stretch leggings shining as she slipped her hand back down. We had to pause as the waitress returned to ask if our untouched ribs were ok. I apologised and said we were too busy talking. When she had gone, I fished my finger under my dress and pulled on the little cord. I felt a lovely little sucking 'plop' as they pulled out.

Emboldened, I passed them across the table top to Josie and it was my turn to watch. "They say '96 was a good vintage..."

"Mmm, a little young and green but certainly has the makings of something that will be good for laying down. I'm getting oysters and sea salt with just a hint of fish sauce. A nice background of fresh fishmonger's slab! Chateau Cunt-de-Beth '96 certainly has promise!"

I was getting to like Josie very much. "Glad to hear it!" She handed them back having taken care of the mess I had left on them, and it was my turn for a careful re-insertion. We put the finger bowls to good use and demolished the ribs in no time flat.

As the waitress approached with her burgers, Josie leaned in. "Gina says you are a keen horse rider." She pointed at her nether regions, nodding. I caught her drift and smiled. Yes, I could imagine those things wobbling away inside as we galloped over the countryside.

I looked at her meaningfully. "We must do it together sometime."

"Oh we will, Bethany." She grinned wickedly. "And ride horses. My lovely old faithful Sasha will be perfect for you!"

We were both too hungry to play the game over the main course. Given an entrance by her mention of riding, I told her that I had seen her pictures on Facebook, and how I had loved her riding photo and the cigarette holder one that made her look like a forties vamp. She gave me a potted history of how she had done some lingerie modelling in her twenties as a sideline to working in a private catering firm. It was nothing major, no big names, but she got noticed and with her striking red hair was asked if she wanted to try out for something a little more racy. She began doing glamour work and erotic smoking, using holders and long gloves, and gravitated into latex and leather. It was soft-core, mainly solo, but sometimes with another girl. One evening, after a photo-shoot, she was having a drink with the girl she had worked with. As well as modelling, the girl was also on the books of a London escort agency. She was on her way to a party and her friend was about to turn up to go with her. Her friend was Georgina Harcourt. She and Josie clicked in the brief time they spent in each other's company, and soon afterwards they spent a coke-fuelled night together and never looked back.

Gina realised that Josie would be a wonderful addition to some of the parties she attended, and she soon became a regular, taking the odd assignment from the agency when her singular talents were required. She had moved to Amberdown seven years ago, and Gina liked the place when she visited, so when the opportunity arose, she moved down herself.

As we finished the meal, Josie said there was more to tell, but it would have to wait for later. She ordered strawberries for dessert and insisted I had the same. Another part of the game, I assumed. I had a fair idea of what was to come. I ordered an Americano and as a large toe was re-inserted into a tight vagina, we waited for our desserts to arrive. I'd have loved to have reciprocated her actions with my toes, but my cork heeled shoes with ankle straps and her leggings were never going to allow it. I blamed her for not given me proper instructions.

The waitress returned with the strawberries and coffee and we asked for the bill there and then to avoid her coming back and disturbing us.

We enjoyed the strawberries in a similar way to our aperitifs earlier, by the end almost not caring if we were seen. It all added to the piquance of the game. Josie insisted lunch was on her. She said all she wanted was for me to earn it later.

Oh fuck, did I earn that lunch?

When we were finished she handed me a small string of beads and nodded towards the ladies room. "I'll be back in the garden. One last cigarette then..." She gave me a meaningful look Gina would have been proud of.

I took them and by the time I went back outside I had little tassles hanging down front and back. I couldn't wait for her to be pulling on them.

She was on the phone when I got back, a little tingle in my anus where I had inserted the beads one by one. I could feel the tassle tickling me under my dress.

"Ten minutes, great. See you then." She ended the call. "Taxi will be here soon."

I sat down feeling the slight pressure of my new toy. She lit a cigarette and we somehow managed to make small talk until her phone bleeped to say our ride was here.

We got into the back of the taxi. She bent towards the driver. "Sycamore Drive... no, Avenue?" She looked at me for confirmation. I was confused and it showed on my face. I thought we'd be going to her place.

I nodded with a puzzled look on my face. "Yes... Avenue." I looked at her quizzically. I added the house number for the driver's benefit and turned back to her, hands out, shrugging. An unsaid 'What the fuck?'

She looked straight ahead staring out of the front window and spoke so quietly I could barely make her out. "It will make sense soon. Game on, by the way."

Chapter Four – Pleasure and Pain

I was kneeling up straight on Gina's massive bed. It wasn't easy to keep upright. My hands were tied in front of me with a Velcro tie and there was a soft leather collar around my neck, probably the one Gina had used on me recently. I was completely naked now, not that I had been wearing much to start with. A chain was attached to the collar and led up to a ring above the bed, where Josie had attached it to a hook. The chain was just short enough to mean that I had to strain my neck up to avoid the collar choking me. I realised that there was a safety mechanism. There was no way it was going to injure or kill me if I keeled over whilst Josie was out of the room. Despite my hands being tied, it would be relatively easy to unbuckle the collar.

But where was the fun in that?

I could still feel the tingle where she had slowly pulled the love beads out of my anus. She had very calmly led me upstairs once the taxi was paid for and we were inside the house. She knew exactly what she was doing, where she was going. I was forbidden to speak again. This was the game now. The rest had been a fun little pre-amble – an Amuse Bouche to the main course. I knew it was going to get nasty and I couldn't wait.

She had started out gently, kissing me softly as she removed my dress. She pushed me onto the edge of the bed and pulled my legs wide. "Hold them up for me." She was breathing heavily. I grabbed one leg in each hand on the undersides of my thighs and rolled back. She stood up and removed her yellow top and shiny black leggings to reveal matching lacy black panties and bra. They had Jen Caldwell written all over them. I watched in anticipation as she slowly removed her underwear to reveal a pair of small, well rounded breasts slightly larger than my little pimples. Like me, she had piercings but these were bars where mine were rings. There was something pearly shining in her navel and another in her pussy lips. She was braver than me. My body art was well and truly complete at three tattoos and pierced nipples. No-one was going near me again with anything sharp as long as I lived.

She took her small breasts in her hands and squeezed them, smiling down at me. She had been sunbathing earlier and she had a good colour despite her pale skin. She must have used good products and been very careful. She was indeed a natural redhead – no doubt about it. Her beautifully trimmed pubic hair shone in a perfect triangle as vividly as her lovely ringlets. I wanted to suck on the pearl down there until she screamed.

She took hold of my ankle and ran her finger along my hummingbird. "Exquisite." She kissed it and I shuddered at the gentle feel of her lips on my skin. She released her hold and turned away from me, lifting her hair up. There was a butterfly at the base of her neck.

A Painted Lady. How appropriate.

She let her hair fall and turned back to me. "Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful," I breathed. "I want to kiss it too." I was so aroused I was having trouble keeping my legs raised. I was dripping, squeezing down on my Venus balls, willing her to do something.

She did something all right. She slowly began to pull the beads out of my anus one by one. She held the cord in her teeth and pulled gently, her green eyes locked onto mine. I had to hold my head up to see her but I didn't mind the discomfort. I felt a series of exquisite little pops as each bead slipped through my sphincter until Josie was kneeling before me with the string hanging from her mouth. She opened her teeth and let it fall to the floor.

Smiling wickedly, she took the other string, the one attached to the Venus balls, in her teeth. She pulled her head back hard, yanking them out in one go, making me gasp. Her red hair flew as she did it. She fixed me with those eyes once more, flicking her head so the Venus balls clicked together. She dropped them in turn and taking hold of my legs she pulled them further apart. She let out a feral cry and mashed her lips against my sopping pussy, grinding her face into me, her nose rubbing my clit, lips, teeth and tongue probing. I cried out and let go of my legs, bringing them down on her shoulders. She was relentless. I had never felt anything like it. Gina was good, Allie was good, but this was another league. She kept going, moaning and panting sucking in great mouthfuls of me. I could see my pussy lips stretch as she pulled back with them between her lips. Her face was wet with my juices and I put my hands in her soft red hair.

She stopped and looked up at me angrily. "Did I tell you to do that?"

I shook my head, scared she would stop. I took my hands from her hair and placed them back on the bed. "No, Miss Napier-Jones. Beth says sorry."

"Is that good Bethany, what I am doing to you? Do you like the way I lick your pussy? Use one word to describe it."

I thought for a second, barely able to gather my thoughts. I manage to yell out, "More!"

She stood in front of me shaking her head sadly. "Sorry kid, not good enough. You'll have to wait for more. Kneel in the middle of the bed with your hands out front."

She went to the bathroom and came out wiping her face with a towel. I had moved as she asked and was kneeling on the bed. "You taste good, sweetie. As good as I hoped from our first kiss. I'll get back to that in a while." She pointed at my pulsating pussy, now denied its longed-for orgasm. I was almost whimpering at the thought of being denied more of that incredible onslaught.

And that's how I found myself chained up on my knees in the middle of Gina's bed, making a little wet patch as I waited for Josie to return from upstairs. Once I was chained, she never said another word. She walked over to the keypad next to Gina's secret door and tapped in a code. I heard a click, and with a little wave she went through the door.

I had been kneeling for nearly fifteen minutes when she came back. My legs were going to sleep and my neck was starting to hurt. I had seen some sights over the last few weeks, but when she opened the door again, I could only stare in wonder.

She was nonchalantly leaning on the doorpost. She was wearing the boots I had worn as Ivana when Gina and I had our fun with Mike. Patent leather, with cross lacing all the way up, they extended past her knees and flared out. The heels were six inches long and she wore them a damned side better than I had done. Her body was encased in a sheer black latex cat suit. She wore long red gloves over the latex and the only flesh I could see were her thighs between the cat suit and the boots. She had a small tassled thing in her hand. It had a thick rubber handle and a dozen or so soft leather strips about a foot long. She let the tassles run provocatively across her body before she spoke.

"Stand up." She gestured for me to move with her whip, as I assumed it to be. A very large part of me hoped that if she used it, it wouldn't hurt. Another part of me, about five percent, wanted to feel it on me it until I screamed for mercy.

It was hard enough kneeling, never mind standing. I struggled to get up, my legs not obeying me as the blood began to flow back. It was agonising as I managed to get upright, the collar still tight around my neck. At least the pain in my legs helped me to forget my overwhelming desire for a moment.

She walked further into the room. "Unhook yourself and stand down."

It was hard standing on a water bed. It moved in strange ways and it took me a moment to get my balance. I managed to get my bound hands up and grabbed onto the ring that hung from the ceiling. How had I not noticed it before with Gina? I unhooked the chain and let it dangle down, and moving stiffly, stood beside the bed with my head bowed. It seemed like a nice little touch. She moved towards me and clipped the chain onto a ring on my hand restraints.

"Good girl. Don't look so afraid – this is only for show!" She flicked the little whip gently across my buttocks. "As long as you stay being a good girl, and I sure you can manage that!"

She touched me on the chin with her gloved hand, the softness of the leather feeling wonderful against my skin. I could smell it. She ran her hand over my face, her green eyes almost opaque with lust. It looked to me that she may have had another little hit from her vial when she was upstairs. She kissed me, long slow and softly. I responded, expecting a tongue-lashing or a more physical one for my temerity, but none came.

She kept her hand on my face. "Dear sweet Bethany. It's time for the final piece in the jigsaw. The one you've been valiantly trying to put together these last few weeks, but without all the pieces and with no picture on the box. Gina wasn't sure whether you were ready for what is about to happen, but after Mike, she thought it was time and has left you to my not-so-tender mercies."

She stood back and held her arm out towards the door. Gina's secret door.

She smiled sweetly, her head on one shoulder. "Bethany, allow me to welcome you to what Gina and I have named 'The Panic Room.'"

She then held the whip high above her head. Her tone changed and she almost shouted. "Now get up those fucking stairs before I take the skin off your pretty little arse."

Chapter Five – The Panic Room

If I felt helpless when Gina had shackled me to the bed, I'm not sure what I felt now. Lust, desire, anticipation, excitement. Fear?

Maybe not fear, but a little trepidation. At the top of the stairs was another door, and she stopped me from going in with a hand on my shoulder. She put a blindfold over my eyes, something like the one airlines give you, and carefully led me by the arm through the door.

Five minutes later, she had removed the blindfold but the room was pitch dark. I was in some kind of chair. It was all soft, padded leather and beautifully comfortable. My head was resting on a soft leather pillow. My arms were out at 45 degrees to my body and level with it. Each had two straps pinning them down, one at the wrist and another just above the elbow. My legs were similarly immobilised - spread wide and secured at the ankles and around my thighs. There were also soft leather restraints around my neck and waist. Everything felt beautifully soft and comfortable and I felt very naked, very vulnerable and very aroused indeed. I could move my head and that was the extent of it.

The lights came up a little and I could see the outline of Josie sitting in front of the chair I was pinned to. She put a cigarette holder to her lips and I thought of her beautiful vamp photo. I felt a small jolt and the chair moved, much like a dentist's chair does, and whilst my lower half stayed still, my top half moved a little more upright.