Beth's Summer Break Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I subsided, I stepped back in shock. It had felt incredible. She followed me and dribbled a last mouthful onto little titties, making my nipples sting. She took hold of my shoulders and pushed me down. I closed my eyes and felt her first warm jet hit me on the chest as I had done to her, then stinging against my sore nipples. It felt warm and comforting for some reason and I loved the feel of it pouring off me. I braced for what was coming as she leaned back. She took my hair and held it up out of the way and I felt the warm stream on my chin and cheeks. I felt a strange adrenaline rush as I opened my mouth, trying not to swallow, blocking it with my tongue, but loving the sensation. She was quicker than me – she had less need, but I was still able to dribble some back onto her tits. She pulled me up and we embraced, my nipples giving out little shrieks of pain.

She held me tight. "Sorry, it's not everyone's thing, but I love it."

I was still a bit dismayed. "I wasn't really going to, but bloody hell..."

"Next time we do it properly. Really get wet, hair and everything!"

I looked at her unsure of what she meant. "I'll do that again, but not... you know, poo."

She looked at me in disgust. "Oh fuck off girl, what do you think I am, a fucking pervert?"

We were giggling and she was squealing as I turned Gina's magic shower head on her, making sure it stayed freezing cold.

Back on the bed we kissed and caressed each other gently and I got to kiss her butterfly. She reached over towards Gina's cabinet. I pushed her back again, this time more gently. I ran a finger across her lips. "No, just us – there have been enough toys for one day."

She purred. "Mmm, I really am beginning to like you, Beth."

I awoke with the bedside clock saying one thirty. Josie was gone. I got up and went into the bathroom and found some mouth wash. I gave it a swill around just in case.

I went down to get a drink from the fridge to take the taste away. Gina had a whiteboard in the kitchen for reminders. It was usually empty, but there was a picture of a redhead with a big grin on her face drawn in felt pen. It was easily recognisable as Josie – she was a good artist.

Underneath was scrawled, Josie is happy. Welcome to the Panic Room – 2764 x

I went back up and closed the secret door. I slept well that night.

The next morning brought another parcel from another courier, this one a little more chatty than the last, maybe because the girl that opened the door at eleven o'clock was wearing only one of Gina's nightshirts.

It was addressed to me again. I opened it and my heart skipped. It was a picture from Josie's vamp shoot. The cigarette holder was to her mouth, with a tiny trickle of smoke escaping. Her evening dress had been pulled down on one side to reveal the top half of her areola. It had been selectively coloured, with only her hair, lips, eyes and nipple in colour. The rest was black and white and it was stunning.

There was a card attached. Beth, darling. Unforgettable day. This is my fave, hope you like it. Call me soon, Sasha wants to meet you! Josie xxx

I took it back upstairs, not able to take my eyes off it. I went into Gina's room as if in a dream. I typed 2764 into the keypad and walked upstairs to the Panic Room. The Sybian was still where Josie had left it.

I propped Josie's picture against the base of the chair where I had spent so much time last night and looked at the Sybian. I picked up the controller and tried to work out what I needed to do.

I took off Gina's night shirt. This was no place for Winnie-the-Pooh.

Ten minutes later, I was lying in a puddle of my own making, sucking in air like a castaway washed up on a beach. My hair was soaked from it. I ran my fingers through it, making little swirly patterns on the rubberised mat I was lying on. When I came to, I kissed the picture of Josie. I had never taken my eyes off it until I collapsed in another undignified heap.

I looked around the Panic Room and surveyed the mess we had left from last night, to which I had just added another layer.

I'd need to clean up, but there was plenty of time until Gina got back, and there were all sorts of wonderful things to get to know in this room.

And I now had the code to the secret door.

To be continued – In the next part, Beth and Sam are reunited before she and Josie go riding together on what turns out to be a steamy Sunday.