Beth's Summer Break Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw smoke plume out from Josie's mouth and heard a soft voice from the semi-darkness. "Oh, by the way, Gina's smoking ban doesn't apply up here. I mean, what self respecting dominatrix doesn't have one of these in her repertoire?" She waved the holder at me as she exhaled. "Right – to business. Bethany darling, welcome again to the Panic Room. The lights went up another notch and I was aware of straps, beams, equipment of all shapes and sizes around me. I was also very aware of my tethered body, spread-eagled out in front of me. There was something dark and bulky on the floor between Josie and I but it was still too dark to make it out.

For the next couple of minutes I listened in fascination as she outlined the next chapter in the lives of Gina Harcourt and Josie Napier-Jones.

"Now, for the final piece in that jigsaw. This room you are in is the culmination of quite a lot of hard work from Gina and myself over the last year or so. We hoped to do it at my cottage, but it is just too small, and not all that private so Gina decided to give over her loft space. We've built up our little collection for a while now and it is nearly coming to fruition; almost ready for us to open it up. You are quite privileged. Few other than Gina and I have sampled the delights of this room."

The lights went up again and she took a long draw on her cigarette, the holder at an angle, putting on a show for me. She stood up and walked closer, putting her gloved hand on my tethered knee. I wanted to moan at the soft touch of the leather.

She went on. "Once Gina started to invite me to her parties all those years ago, I realised that not only do I have a flair for this sort of thing..." She waved her holder around the room, "but I positively came to love this sort of thing. It took me a while, but I realised that it is why I am on this earth. To cut a long story to tiny ribbons, Gina and I are going into a little partnership. There are desires in this sleepy little town. Dark desires. Once you stir the surface, you realise that still waters run deep. We are not going to advertise – this will be word of mouth only. It is a nice, discreet location, very well sound-proofed and very well equipped. Your father was a slight stumbling block, but now that little impediment is out of the way, we should be up and running very soon."

She moved closer to me, taking a pull on her cigarette. She blew the smoke in a thin plume straight into my face, making my eyes water. I was determined not to cough. Instead, I inhaled it deeply and blew it back out at her, thinking, I may be at your mercy, but I'm not going to give in to you.

Josie reached over and kissed me. I licked my tongue along her lips. She stood up and smiled.

"Well, that's the sales pitch, madam. We at the Panic Room do hope you like our little demonstration." She walked back to her stool and grinned nastily over her shoulder at me, waving a long red glove, tossing her red hair. "Scream if you want to go faster!"

She picked up something from her stool and walked back towards me. She laughed that little trilling laugh of hers. "The thing is, you will want to go faster." She put her face in mine, smiling wickedly. "But horrible Josephine won't let you! The thing is, Bethany, horrible Josephine is going to tease and taunt you for the next half an hour or so. This is the real game, making you wait, building the tension. I promise I won't hurt you – it's all mental torture. Well, most of it. Thanks for the nipple rings by the way – they saved me a job. Fucking nipple clamps are so fiddly with these gloves on!"

She bent over me and I felt something tug gently on my left nipple. It felt slightly heavy, but it was a pleasant feeling. I felt a similar tug on my right.

I looked down and from each nipple ring I could see a short chain hanging, and at the end of each was a small weight. They were rolling against my boobs where Josie had pulled on them. It felt a pleasant enough sensation now but I wasn't sure how long it would stay that way. She returned and clipped another weight to the existing ones. They were magnetic and joined together with a little click. I bit my lip and watched as my little boobs went further south under the weight, my nipples stretching. I was expecting it to be painful but it was a lovely sensation.

She produced an egg timer and put it on a small table next to my chair and dipped down out of my sight for a moment. I felt something hard move against the lips of my pussy and sighed in relief that I was going to get some action at last. I felt it move inside me for about an inch and tensed, hoping it would go all the way. I had a long wait for that. It pulled out and slowly inched back in again. Josie turned over the hourglass and moved back into my line of vision.

"In ten minutes, when that hourglass runs out, you are almost going to be begging me to turn up the speed on our little fucking machine." I felt more weight on my nipples as she clicked another one in place on each. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of making a sound or asking for mercy. I was enjoying the feeling – it was something I had never experienced and I still expected it to be painful, but it there was something so erotic about the way the weights pulled as they rolled across my breasts.

She went back to her stool, watching me intently. This was going to be worse than waiting for Gina to call me into Mike's room. At least I had distractions then. All I had now was the lovely tension in each nipple and a fucking machine that was barely penetrating me.

I tried to push against it to get it further in. I heard a laugh from deeper in the room. "Resistance is futile!" I began to go through in my mind what I was going to do to Josie Napier-Jones when I wasn't trussed up like a Christmas turkey.

She watched me silently for a few minutes. I was determined not to make a sound. I was loving it, the sheer helplessness, the weights tugging, the machine barely touching me, building the tension as she intended. I knew that when I was allowed release it was going to be spectacular, so I was prepared to go through whatever she had planned.

A huge screen lit up above me on my left and I stared up at my own face, wide eyed, mouth open. I did look a little scared. I tried to compose myself as another screen to my right now flashed into life and I could see a flesh coloured dildo in the shape of a penis slowly and relentlessly moving between the outer lips of a shaven pussy, one inch forward one inch back.

My pussy. Screaming for it to go faster.

The voice came back to me. "My, you are photogenic. Lovely little face, lovely little puss. How will you look with another little weight on there?"

I tensed as she moved in, blowing more smoke at me, trying to get me to cough and make the weights move, making it all the more uncomfortable. I blew it back at her once more and felt more weight go on. The hourglass wasn't even half way yet. I was straining with overwhelming desire. There was something about the feel of the weights on me that was intensely pleasurable. There was nothing I could do so I went with it and embraced these new sensations. I thought of Jen licking me softly, Mick's huge cock in my mouth, Sam's large hands stroking me, Gina's hand deep inside me.

I closed my eyes and felt her gently stroking my stomach and inner thighs with her soft gloves. I had expected her to hurt me as Gina and I had done to each other, but she played her hands expertly and subtly over my skin.

At last she moved to my titties and I felt a release as the weight became lighter and then was gone completely. She sucked on my nipples and the effect was electrifying. For the first time since I was strapped to the chair, I cried out in ecstasy. The insistent rhythm of the machine was now more intense. I brought myself back from wherever I had been to find Josie standing over me smiling.

"Well done, sweetie! If you'd asked me to take those weights off, you'd have got another ten minutes on dead slow and stop. Instead, old Mr. Relentless there is now going in a further two inches. We'll get you there yet, I promise!"

She turned the hourglass back over and the sand slowly trickled out. She gently ran her leather gloves over my breasts again and it was all I could do not to moan at the feeling. She continued, licking at my clitoris, stroking my thighs, my breasts, kissing me gently. I strained at the straps as she worked on me and the machine kept up its teasing momentum. She was talking the whole time, telling me what she was going to do next, teasing me unmercifully, telling me how explosive my orgasm would be when it came. How she was looking forward to seeing my face when I finally got to climax. I kept silent, screaming inwardly.

Finally the sand ran out for a second time. I was shuddering to think what the next step would involve. Josie tweaked something on a control panel and I felt the intensity between my legs go up a notch. I looked at the screen on the right and could now see the dildo going in a good few inches more. I was starting to enjoy it now. I could just squeeze down on it as it reached its furthest point and started to get some nice little feelings going.

I felt my chair tilt again and I was sitting more upright. I now got a better view of the dildo going home, though I would have liked it to be going home a lot further and harder. Josie opened a hatch in the side wall and slid out a semi-circular black object with a dildo on the crown. I had seen them before on the internet.

A Sybian.

Another thing on my Fuck-It-Bucket-List.

I had a perfect view as she sat astride it. She pulled back a flap on her latex cat suit and sat down on the dildo, her face lighting up as she squeezed her thighs around the base of the Sybian. I was longing to try it myself. Mr. Relentless was still not going fast enough.

"Know what this is?" She pointed to her steed and I nodded. "Good, you are an educated lassie! He's a bit of a brutal bastard, but Gina and I love him." She picked up the control. "See you on the other side!"

I watched in envy as my fucking machine toyed with me. Josie was able to control her own as she liked. She had switched the video feed so that the screen on the left now showed her face; I got a clear view of both live action and cctv as she bucked, moaned, screamed and generally had a fine old time while I suffered.

I was desperately fighting my bindings, trying to get more out of my machine. I was attempting to concentrate on the screen featuring myself rather than more erotic vision Josie's feed was projecting. I wanted to come so badly. It seemed like an eternity since she had stopped licking me down in Gina's bedroom.

I kept glancing at her. It was just like I had seen on the porn sites. Her back stiff, head thrown back, hands mashing her own breasts, barely able to make a sound such was the intensity. All I could hear was the buzz of the Sybian, the mechanical pulse of my machine. Two women breathing heavily, longing for release.

As I looked back at my screen, I felt her take hold of my left hand and the restraint came loose. I gasped in relief as the second strap was released and my arm was free. Something was pressed into my hand and I looked down at it. There was a knob on it and a few other switches. I looked across at Josie who was now rocking back and forth on her mechanical lover. I reached over and fumbled awkwardly with my other restraint, freeing my right arm and took the control in both hands, twisting the biggest knob. I groaned as the intensity dropped.

She looked over at me and grunted, "Other way, fuckwit!"

I rammed it hard around as far as it would go and at last felt the dildo slam all the way in. Now we were getting somewhere! I looked across as she took hold of her own controller and turned it up to eleven as well.

She began to yell incoherently, pawing at the latex of her cat suit, hands in her own hair, pulling her tits, fingers thrashing at her clitoris. I could feel my orgasm building as the machine kept up its relentless pace. "Come with me Bethany, please sweetie. Come with Josie, oh fuuuuuck!" She leaned forward and grabbed hold of the control box in my hand and flicked a switch. The dildo now started to vibrate inside me. She closed her eyes, hunched over, head low. Her hair was flying and she was screaming the house down. I prayed the loft really was soundproofed otherwise they'd be hearing her in the restaurant of the Belvedere Hotel. She went silent, unable to keep up the intensity.

I was seconds away from coming now the vibrations had started. If the restraints hadn't been in place I would be bouncing off the loft beams. I looked at her, eyes tight shut, mouth screaming silently. I wanted her to be watching me. "Look at me. Fucking look at me!"

As her eyes locked with mine we both came, mouths open, unable to make anything more than the odd strange squeak or breathless moan. It went on and on – it was relentless as she said. I lost count of how many times I came as it plunged into me remorselessly.

At last, she turned her controller down to a tick over and bent forward gasping for breath. "I think that's going to be in big demand..." She fell forward on the floor, the dildo still revolving slowly behind her, the Sybian slick with her juices. I turned down my erstwhile tormentor and she crawled towards me on hands and knees. She took the controller from my hand and switched it off. She pulled out the dildo and licked it.

Then she finished the job she started downstairs. She clamped herself onto me once more and this time I felt what it was like to come again under the relentless force that was Josie Napier-Jones.

I never wanted it to end.

Chapter Six – Whatever You Do To Me, I Get To Do To You

I like to think that I am a pretty savvy person and not easily taken for a fool, but after our wild mechanically produced orgasm, she got her sucker punch in far too easily. Getting back at her was wonderful though, but first I had to work out how to get myself out of my latest predicament.

We had eventually staggered our way downstairs and I flopped onto Gina's bed, star-fished out across it, arms and legs splayed with my eyes closed, breathing contentedly. I was expecting Josie to jump on top of me, but instead I felt something go around my left wrist and after a sharp pull, I heard a click.

Josie stood over me, hair now dishevelled, wet streaks down the thighs of her latex, her gloves covered in her own sticky mess. "Oh Bethany, you're just too fucking trusting." She pulled my head back and strapped Gina's ball-gag onto me and turned and went back up to the Panic Room, leaving me handcuffed to the bed head again, this time only by one hand. Oh well, I thought - more games - I'm up for it. I could have removed the gag, but I was anticipating the next round of fun.

Ten minutes later she was back down, naked. "Sorry it took so long. Lovely sexy clothes, but a bastard to get out of. Now, where's my stuff? Downstairs I think. Right, lovely day and all that, Beth. See what I did there sweetie? Knocked the 'any' off your name." She nodded upstairs. "I think I earned the right up there, don't you? Ok darling, see you soon then. Thanks for playing, you've been a great sport. I'll leave the door open for you so you can clean up upstairs at your leisure. Oh and next time, you may kiss my butterfly. You earned that right also."

She threw something on the bed.

"If you can get away of course. Don't worry if not. Gina's had a change of plan, she'll be back after two tomorrow. Not long to wait if you can't reach the key." She paused. "Just a minute – need to get something for you!" She ran downstairs and came back a few minutes later. She was now dressed, carrying two one-litre water bottles, one full and one empty. She put them on the bedside table. "One in case you're thirsty, one for emergencies! Bye now sweetie!"

I was screaming against the ball-gag, calling her all the names I could think of. She walked away with her hands over her ears calling, "I can't hear you!" I heard her going down the stairs singing in a flat voice. "It's such a perfect day. I'm glad I spent it with you. Oh such a perfect day... I'll just keep you hanging on. Keep you hanging on!" I heard the front door open. "Byeeeee!" I almost cried as I heard it close.

I unbuckled the gag with my free hand and tried to work out what to do. What I'd do to the bitch when I caught up with her - if I didn't die of dehydration or malnutrition first. What if Gina didn't come back?

I tried to suppress my panic. The Panic Room wasn't upstairs, it was right here, right now. I tried to reach the key but she had placed it well out of my reach. I even used the ball-gag as a lasso, but it didn't come close. There was no way the handcuff was coming off and the fitting on the bed-head was too sturdy. I was stuck, it was starting to get dark, I needed to pee and I fucking hated Josie Napier-Jones. I racked my brains trying to think of something but just ended up pounding the bed with my free hand in frustration.

I waited ten minutes or so and tried to think again after calming down a bit. I really needed to use the bottle, but I was scared of not hitting it. I didn't want to spend the night on a wet bed. She had made sure I was right in the middle, so I couldn't even stand up to do it.

It was almost fully dark now and as I reached over to turn on the bedside light, I was aware of a sound behind me. I nearly shit myself and turned over to see Josie standing naked in the doorway, hands on her knees, laughing her fucking socks off.

She could hardly control herself. "Did you really think... oh Beth, you are so gullible and lovable... It's your own fault. You gave Gina the idea the morning after Mike – you asked her if she'd packed your clothes in her bag! The thought of you stuck naked in a hotel room was so funny, we decided I'd finish off the game in style."

I was staring daggers at her as she moved towards the bed.

"Oops – if looks could kill." She grabbed her throat and fell to her knees pretending to choke. "My you have a look almost as deadly as Harcourt's! I'll make a Dom out of you yet, darling." She got up again. "Oh, sweetie. Sorry that was so funny!"

I hadn't said a word - never taken my eyes from her. I was planning my revenge. She wouldn't know what hit her.

She stroked my face and smiled. "Come on, let's have another round shall we? She took hold of the handcuff. "Oh poor Beth, you do have a few things to learn. They're only play cuffs – look!" She pressed an almost hidden button and it sprang free.

I waited my moment. I was much bigger and stronger than her.

As she straddled me, I rocked upwards and pushed her hard on the shoulders. She overbalanced and toppled back on the bed, red hair flying. I got up and grabbed her under one armpit and dragged her off the bed and across the floor to Gina's shower room. It nearly ripped my arm out of the socket. I stood over her prostrate body, lying on the tiled floor of the shower room. I put my foot on her stomach. She was staring up at me open mouthed, lost for words.

I began to open the folds of my pussy lips. "Josie, I am fucking dying for a piss. You are in my way. You've got ten seconds..." I held my foot there and she didn't move a muscle. More than ten seconds passed.

She sneered at me. "You haven't got the fucking bottle, little girl. If we'd been reversed you'd be drenched in piss by now." She pushed my foot away and I was prepared to give up my little game, but she knelt in front of me and pulled her hair back.

"Go on then, if you're going to do it, do it properly. Not the hair though."

I hesitated again.

"Fucking hell, Hamilton – DO IT!"

I let go.

I watched in disbelief as I played a jet of my pee down onto her chest and tits. It was spraying off her and she brought her hands up and rubbed them in it. Her face was beaming up at me. I went higher, onto her long neck. She pointed higher still and I leaned back and fired it straight into her face, trying as she had asked to keep it out of her hair. She opened her mouth and let it play on her. It poured out of her, down across her body pooling on the tiled floor. She was shuddering in delight.