Betrayal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers

"After the game is over babe." Scott said without looking up at her. Arguing about football was a never winning battle between them.

She walked to her bedroom and slipped off her dress and pulled her pajamas. She crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep.

"Hey, Scott remember the game we went to see upstate last year?" Vick said. "Didn't you tape that? Go get your camcorder."

"All right," he said and walked into his bedroom. He slowly walked into the closet and quietly retrieved his camcorder. He didn't want to wake Pilar. He grabbed it and walked back to the den. He hooked it up to the 48 inch plasma TV and as soon as he turned the TV to view the game he had recorded, moans were heard and to his horror the sex session he had with Pilar the night before was being shown on the screen.

"Is that you and Pilar?" Vick asked in disbelief. "You guys taped yourselves having sex?!" He pushed his bright red hair from his face and scooted to the edge of his seat as did the other guys.

"This isn't the right video." Scott was mortified and was about to turn it off when all of the guys protested.

"No, no. Keep it on. I wanna see this." Vick slyly smiled.

"You guys are not watching me fuck my wife!" Scott yelled.

"Oh yes we are!" Another of Scott's friends jumped up and ripped the camcorder from Scott's hands.

"OK, it's time for ya'll to go!" Scott yelled as she tried to grab the remote but Vick grabbed it before Scott could.

Scott looked up and saw Pilar standing in the doorway. She looked over his shoulder and saw her pussy on the TV screen and Scott's hard dick pounding it roughly. Her face grew red with anger. She pushed past him and shut off the TV. Scott's friends groaned and Pilar pulled the one closest to her up and shoved him towards the door.

"All of you get the hell up out my house! NOW!" she screamed. The men took her tone serious and scampered towards the front door. When she heard the door slam shut behind the last guy she faced Scott. It was taking all of her strength not to sock the shit out of him. "You showed the tape to your idiot friends!" she accused.

"Baby, no!" he yelled. "They wanted to watch the game that me and Vick went to last year and when I hooked the camcorder up to the TV the tape popped up."

"I cannot believe you would do this! Your friends just got a free show of my ass! It's over!" she screamed. Her mouth was moving too fast and her brain couldn't stop from spilling the last two words.

"What do you mean it's over?" Scott barely whispered this minutes later after his own brain processed what she had said. For the minutes he was silent he was just staring at Pilar as her chest rose and fall rapidly in anger.

"You betrayed me Scott. If I had known you were going to give your friends a porn show I wouldn't have agreed to make that goddamn tape!" she screamed and marched out of the den. Scott followed her and grabbed her arm spinning her to him.

"It's not like that! I had no intentions of showing anyone the tape. Pilar I would never intentionally hurt you, you know that!"

"Take your hands off me!" she wiggled free and ran into their bedroom and grabbed a suitcase from the closet. Scott walked in and fought back his tears.

"Pilar, it's two in the morning. Where are you going?"

"I have to be away from you right now. I'm going to my mother's." She opened the suitcase and placed it on the bed. She walked back into the closet and grabbed a handful of clothes and shoes and stuffed them in the case. She snapped it shut and then pulled on a pair of jeans, a T-shirt and some tennis shoes. She grabbed the case and pushed past Scott.

"I'll pick up the boys from your mom's in the morning and I'll be back for our things after work tomorrow."

"Don't do this. Please just let me explain." Scott's plea fell on deaf ears as Pilar stormed out of the door. He heard her car start and Scott overturned the coffee table and cursed to the high heavens. What the fuck just happened? Was the woman he loved more than he loved breathing leaving him for a bullshit reason? No, this had to be a dream. Yes, he would wake up in the morning and Pilar would be snuggling up against him gently biting his nipple to wake him.

But the biting never came. Scott awoke the next morning on the floor of his living room. Broken glass was near his head and the trinkets Pilar had collected over the years were in shambles. Scott picked himself up and glanced at the father clock which read 7:03. He had less than an hour to get to work. He quickly showered and threw on his usual dirt covered jeans and a plain white T-shirt. Worn out brown boots were on his feet and he was out the door to the latest construction site.

Scott tried calling Pilar while driving to work but she didn't answer her phone. He left three messages and threw his phone in the back seat of his red pick up before getting out to complete his work for the day.

After dropping Shane off at school and Phil at daycare Pilar headed to work. She had cried herself to sleep when she entered her mother's home and her eyes were puffy and she barely managed to maintain her wild hair and she ended up forcing it into a tight bun."Child, rough night last night?" Heather Kimple asked Pilar as she took her seat in the billing office for a credit card company. She and Heather had started working for the company around the same time and talked on friendly terms.

"You don't know the half of it." Pilar muttered as she turned on her computer and started to work to take her mind of Scott and their predicament. When her lunch hour rolled around she and Heather walked to a nearby fast food restaurant.

"So do you wanna tell me what's gotten you looking a hot mess this morning?" Heather asked as Pilar stuffed a wad of fries in her mouth. Pilar shook her head no and gave the chubby but cute brunette a look to drop it. "Well whenever you want to talk you know where to find me and you have my number." Heather finished her meal and got up from the table and placed her trash in the bin. Pilar watched Heather leave the restaurant and she stared out the window as a young couple emerged from a small convertible. The Hispanic girl hopped out of her seat and ran to the well built black guy and jumped in his waiting arms. He showered her face with kissed and Pilar swiped at the tear that had fallen onto her cheek. God, she didn't want to miss Scott so much but she had made up her mind after her two hour long cry the previous night. She rose from her seat and threw away her trash and headed back to the office.

She finished her day at 5:15 and headed to the daycare to pick up the boys. When she got there one of the employees informed her that Scott had picked up the boys half an hour before she had arrived. She drove home and when she walked through the door she smelled dinner cooking. She surveyed the mess in the living room and wanted to cry at the broken African figurines she collected that were smashed to pieces. "Shane! Phil!" she screamed and her stunningly handsome little boys, who each were the spitting image of their father, ran out of their shared bedroom and clung to her legs.

"Mommy! You're home!" Shane screamed. Phil held out his arms to her begging to be taken into her arms. She bent down and scooped the toddler up and kissed his cheek. Scott emerged from the kitchen wiping his hands on a dishtowel.

"Hey babe. Dinner should be ready in about ten minutes." he said as if last night didn't happen.

"I didn't come home to eat dinner." she spat. "I came to get the boys. Go get your coats." She said to her sons as she put Phil on the floor. The boys rushed to their rooms and Scott looked at her shocked.

"Pilar, you can't be serious. You're leaving without even talking to me. I think I deserve for you to at least hear my side of the story." Scott said in disbelief.

"I don't care about your side of the story!" She threw up her hands signaling she was through. "Come on boys!"

"You're not taking my sons out of this house." Scott said in a low but threatening tone. "Goddamn it woman! I can't believe you're acting this way! Do you know how crazy I've been going today thinking you were gonna leave me? Huh?!" he screamed and she jumped back but then returned to her stance and was determined to stand strong.

"Fuck you!" she screamed. "I am leaving and I am taking the boys! Shane! Phil! Let's go!" Her boys came running out with their coats on and Pilar pulled them outside to her car with Scott hot on her trail. She placed the boys inside her car and ignored Scott's begging and pleading.

"Don't do this! Please!" he yelled and he banged on her window when she got into her car. Shane and Phil were screaming in the backseat, Scott was yelling outside and Pilar couldn't stop her tears as she put her car in reverse and raced to her mother's house.

Kim did her best to calm her daughter and grandsons when they burst through her door. She listened to Pilar cry on her shoulder and excused her profanities since she was so distraught. "Sweetie, you know I love you but I don't think Scott meant to intentionally harm you. It's not like the tape was posted on YouTube."

Pilar couldn't help but laugh. What did her mother know about YouTube? "I know ma, but I specifically told him the tape was for our eyes only and he shows it to his horn dog friends and I know at least two of them had crushes on me while Scott and I were dating and now they know what I look like naked." She shuddered at the thought.

"Now listen to me, Scott loves you to death and he loves the shit out of these boys. I couldn't have picked a better husband for you or father for my grandsons. Don't let this small incident ruin what you two have together." Kim rationalized.

Pilar kissed her mother's cheek and took her boys who were fast asleep into the guest room. She laid them on the bed and caressed their little faces. She bent over them and kissed each of their cheeks.

"You can stay here as long as you want but I suggest you talk to Scott before you make any rash decisions." Pilar heard her mother say as she stood in the doorway.

Pilar ate dinner and fell asleep in the bed with her sons and awoke the next morning and dressed for work. She dropped the boys off at school and daycare before heading to work. She talked to her supervisor and made plans to leave work an hour earlier so she could get to the boys before Scott could.

This went on for a week and Scott was going crazy. Pilar wouldn't accept his calls and he hadn't seen his sons. He didn't want to take legal action since he was hoping and praying that Pilar would come to her senses and come home. When it was evident she wasn't Scott rushed home from work and changed into clean clothes and decided to head to the local precinct. Pilar couldn't keep Shane and Phil from him; he was their father and he felt he hadn't done anything that deserved them to be taken from him. He was about to head to the door when the doorbell rang.

Thinking it was Pilar he rushed to the door but then slowed in his tracks; Pilar had a key. Why would she ring the doorbell? He reached the door and opened it and saw a man dressed in a black business suit. The man looked like a lawyer and Scott's heard sank.

"Scott Carnelli?" the man asked. Scott nodded his head and the man pulled some papers from his inside pocket and stretched them out to him. The man turned on his heels and walked to his car. Scott closed the door and sat on the couch as he unfolded the paper.

His heart really did sink as he read the documents. Pilar had went to a lawyer and had divorce papers drawn up. She was citing irreconcilable differences and Scott's anger boiled over. How can you reconcile an issue without at least talking about the issue? He read he had 30 days to sign the papers and return them to Pilar's lawyers.

Scott balled the paper up and threw it across the room. If Pilar thought he was giving up on her that easy, she was sadly mistaken.

SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers
12