All Comments on 'Betrayed'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 369 Comments (Page 2)
TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
Almost

Should almost have been in Romance. Not a complaint. Happy endings are cool and Karma gave the belated cheaters theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I really have to say this

I like your writing and to all those people who complaned about his family picking side and then him going back to him I read in this story how the where fearful for his well being and wanting him to get his life back on track they may have went about it wrong. That being said I also saw it was not his family he dislike except Brad but the forcing him to make peace or be happy with Brad.

soul71soul71almost 4 years agoAuthor

At least someone got that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not see panty or smell arousal! A lady not a tramp!

My kind of woman

Keep your women like this not sluts

jtwheels

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 4 years ago

Huh... I think not...

"Don't make us choose between you or Brad. You might think we have, but we aren't on either side. We are just as upset at what Trisha and Brad did to you. But don't hold it against us because we want to keep the family together," Janet said...

*Just* as upset...? Really? Because *he* seems upset enough that he wouldn't mind Brad dying, I bet... They don't appear to be that upset...

And they want to keep the family together...? Since that clearly isn't happening and the best they can hope for is one son, they *are* siding with Brad...

And Kate's mom thinking she should feel sorry for Trisha...? Get real, she fucked a man she *knew* didn't mind shafting someone he should care for... why should she be surprised he shafted her...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

@Whackdoodle

The usual pile of shit....

How can you call an authors work a pile of shit, when you have no story of your own to offer.

Degrading someone's work like that is is left to kindergarten aged children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Remember.....

....... the story of Cain and Abel ? Brother who needs you ?!

Being on side of Wrath, besides breaking the vase on his brother skull, would add the old stand by, a leather belt and start swinging on both his wife and brother all the way out the door !!! Maybe all the way to car for good measure.

The sheep will say that’s to much. When they can walk in those shoes as he did, then they may speak.

The in laws, let them deal with Trish alone, but the parents got what they deserved, no sympathy let alone loyalty, get parental skills on both. Goes around and comes around. In this case poetic justice !! 5 Stars !!!!!

samsub2022samsub2022almost 4 years ago
Copy

I know... Had read similar story like this.... And it had 2 chapter.... And more professional ending

soul71soul71almost 4 years agoAuthor

Hate to tell you samsub I don't copy other people's work. I don't plagiarize. This is my own story, and if you don't like it that's on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They can shove it Soul. It was lovely. :)

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
great read

I've read tens of thousands of stories here and in forums with more variety in their genres and I can safely say this is not a story that has been replicated or plagiarized now there have been other stories where husband finds wife cheating and then gets a financial upper hand as well the cheaters both getting screwed over because the sheer magnitude of users who write here means that for every story type there is at least 2 others that use a similar formula but are themselves different in the details provided that being said this writer here has provided several series that are themselves one of a kind stories filled with carefully researched details and showing great level of personal growth

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

The problems started halfway through page one when his relatives wouldn’t stop interfering, at that point his only response should have been to call them all a bunch of cunts and tell them all to fuck off. When you beat about the bush trying to be civil, family will always assume you don’t mean what you say.

The rest read like the usual fluff we expect to see here.

As mundane as it was, there’s no denying it was well written as always from this source.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Decent story that is way too long. Kate seemed to be too much of a great thing, which left nothing for any drama.

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

A well written story but with one big quibble. The reactions by the parents not supporting the betrayal of the wife and the brother was hard to understand and deal with and disappointing for us readers. A bit too far to make the rest of the story enjoyable. Just gave it four stars instead of five for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story a lot. My only problem with it is that the characters didn’t really seem to be invested in the story. When Rob caught his wife and his brother in bed together the response just didn’t feel real to me. Rob just seemed to want to shrug it off and shun the two cheaters. I really believe that a more realistic approach to the scene would have been Rob pounding the holy shit out of his brother and dragging his bleeding body out of the house. And then immediately bagging all his “soon-to-be” ex wife’s belongings in garbage bags and throwing them to the curb for the garbage men to carry off. Something like that would have shown the emotion that I would expect to see in such a situation. Maybe I’m off base, but where I live, a wife cheating with her husband’s brother is almost an automatic death sentence for somebody.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 10 STAR STORY

WELL, OKAY, AN EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY. EXCELLENT AUTHOR! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN SOUL71.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, had everything including a good ending.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I started reading this story a few weeks ago then I had to do something and lost the page. Thing is I read it on my phone in incognito mode, so there was no way for me to save the page (I should have bookmarked it, didn't occur to me at the time). When I was looking for the story again, I was looking for a story titled “Betrayal” instead of “Betrayed” and came up empty. I was very sad, cause I liked what I had read so far of the story, as it showed a bit character at least on Kate's part.

Then today all of a sudden while reading in the LW category and using the tag “Betrayal” I stumbled upon it again. It took me half of the first chapter to recognize it. So I started enjoying.

I was so glad to find Kate being the loving person working towards alleviating the sting of her sisters horrendous betrayal.

What I would have loved though would've been an in-depth conversation between Jim, his parents and the in-laws to find out why the parents of Jim and Tricia all defended the guilty and bullied the cuckolded husband.

And I'd loved to see the company of Jimmy's parents get into troubles because of Brad and them being forced to boot him and ask for Jimmy to take help them out and giving him both his and Brad's shares in order for him to stay on. Also it's be nice to see lil' Lexi

(maybe at 10 or 12) let on to Tricia, she knows what Tricia did to Jim, just to make sure Tricia never forgets and gets her regular dose of shame.

soul71soul71over 3 years agoAuthor

The main character's name is Rob, I don't know where you got this Jim from.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

the way you ended this, left us wanting another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I dont find Kate's character believable. There are few if any 22-25 year old CEO of a multi million dollar enterprise who came from humble origins, (no old money). Who is also a virgin and shy around men in general, those personality quirks does not lend itself to a self starter/ go getter. I'm not saying she should be a slut rag or anything but her character makeup is too unbelievable to be true. If you ever do another store with similar character and settings may I suggest you make her older and more world weary. Someone who had to pay the cost to be the boss. Someone who gave up a personal life and worked 70 + hours a week to build her enterprise. Offset that against her carefree opportunistic slutty sister, preferential treatment of said sibling from the parental figures. Throw in a Rob with his own issues of bad break with the slutbag sister. His own issues of betrayal and trust and you would have a mighty fine story to tell.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Brad's character is a little too cartoon villain (mostly the one para where you can read his thoughts), just missing a mustache to twirl. Kate is the exact opposite, just too perfect, and she pretty much drives the plot from the point she's introduced. Both sets of parents are puzzling as well. Rob's for favouring the fuckup son to the one with his head screwed on straight (though that's been known to happen), and Kate's for being pissed off at Rob, but fine with Brad marrying Trisha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
revenge stories are strange

Revenge stories on literotica are a bit strange, they seem to be written by, and read by aggrieved husbands or boyfriends. I of course include myself as I read chapter one, but it doesn't seem healthy...... kind of toxic.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Lighten up on the extremely graphic sex scenes that dominate this story. Flesh out Brad's side so we can see how bad he really is. Have him make a solid run for Kate and get busted up. Then the 6 or more women he screwed around with. Looking at a solid three chapters at least and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Deserves a good rating

This is my 3rd reading of the story. Definitely a good idea and a good finishing. Definitely a five star rating. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

weathermanksweathermanksover 3 years ago
Good.

Very Good! Enjoyed it.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Graphic Sex

I agree with the first part of Rimmerdal's comment. A good story with a little too much graphic sex. 4*

soul71soul71over 3 years agoAuthor

Yeah, don't think I will.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Soul71, maybe you didn't intend it to sound that way, but it's not good form to throw your editor under the bus!

/

While I can understand being supportive of your daughter, why be rude to the man that SHE cheated on?

/

I think I said it poorly in an earlier comment. Janet is wondering why her husband didn't talk to her the way Kate was talking to Robert. Shouldn't she be wondering why SHE didn't talk to her husband like that?

soul71soul71over 3 years agoAuthor

Have no idea what you're talking about. Never mentioned my editor, was answering their suggestion.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

"Don't make us choose between you or Brad." - You're not kicking Brad out of the family or business so you already have chosen.

"You might think we have, but we aren't on either side." - We sure don't hear you slamming Brad or Trisha out ever. And it's a safe bet his family helped pay for the wedding.

"We are just as upset at what Trisha and Brad did to you." - Oh, which one of you have been getting drunk like crazy and isolating yourselves...?

"But don't hold it against us because we want to keep the family together." - Because that's been working well so far...?

Btrying2Btrying2over 3 years ago
Fabulous

I could not put this down. I read all afternoon as I tried to look busy at my work desk. Your characters grabbed me and captivated me. Super ending too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
An entertaining story

But when I see this particular "hook" I always have to laugh. Brothers trying to out do one another. But the sheer insanity of divorcing one sister and then marrying another just mystifies me. It's like setting yourself up to fail. Every family event is a war zone. You never know who has your back or who wants to stick a knife in it. It ruins every get together for everyone involved. Crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A little too much sex and too little story for my taste - plenty of inter-family dynamics left unexplored - but well written and generally engaging.

LA

ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 3 years ago

A decent story, works for me. I would have made more of family interactions and less of kate's thoughts though: as readers, we tend to love a bit of misery before the happy ending :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My second time through, still enjoyed your story. Thank you ! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your stories are decent but you must wear out a thesaurus. Oh well, why use 2 words when you can use 20

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

IT WAS DEFINITELY A FIVE STAR STORY! But, I found two little things that puzzled me. How did Kate become a high classed fashion executive at such an early age? Why did you use the word laundering instead of theft or embezzling?

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

BTW, SINCE HARRY IN VIRGINIA HATED IT SI MUCH, YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK! Cheers.

des67des67about 3 years ago

By far my favorite story, I've read this story 6 times now lol...Incredible creative writing, Keep doing as you were...

I happily give it 10 stars if it was available, But 1 mistake the asshole brother should've been charged with embezzling instead of money laundering, but hey it's not my story so I have no right to tell any Author what mistakes were made...So please take it as constructive criticism...

@ jaunviejo... I know a 22 yr old who owns her own high fashion clothing line in LA, so it does happen, just doesn't happen too often...

@ Anonymous 14 days ago, How about getting off your fat ass and write your own story and let's see how many don't like it, writers god given right to use 2 words instead of 20...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Meh. you have the making of a good story, but you rushed things on side (Kate and Rob story felt rushed and unbelievable from the start. Also the reconciliation with the family who betrayed him), and left a lot of unfinished storylines on the other, like his relationship with his brother and the ex, or Kate's family.

Good efforts but it needed more pages to develop the story. 3 stars for me

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 3 years ago

Great job. I really enjoyed how each character got what they deserved. I would have liked more detail after the cheating and before the divorce, but I guess it didn’t need it. Thanks for taking the time to write a pleasant diversion from the real world.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

It’s not laundering. It’s embezzling

Paulie63Paulie63about 3 years ago

Great story as usual. I wish there where more stories like that on the site. hope there will more from you like this.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Read this about 5 months ago and rated it 5 but didn't comment - no idea why? A good story, decent length, no concerns about Kate keeping her virginity until Rob, after all, if she's not found anyone to match him she's obviously in love with him and not going to just throw it away.

Thought the ending was a little rushed but it worked and possibly not worth it to drag it out although the problems with Brad could have been another chapter as he comes back to sort out the mess he's caused, see ex and parents again and rub their faces into how well he's doing. Just a thought.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Good story, great prose and style. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the brother and Trish got no comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Same as Grant ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to have a sequel for this of how Brad gets burned at the stake and how Trisha suffers through life.

Asterix42Asterix42almost 3 years ago

A brilliant story, thanks. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it 5 *****

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago

Robbie's whole family are assholes. A brother screws his brother's wife and mom and dad and big sister say 'we aren't takings sides.....' BULLSHIT. The whole family and Trish's family tried to make Robbie the bad guy, when he was the one that got the shaft from all of them, except Kate.

The best revenge is living well. As for Brand and Trish - karma's a bitch, isn't it?

Good job Soul71 - 5*

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 3 years ago
A good story

The story was a bit long in the sex scenes. There were too many of them and they were too long and too repetitive for my taste. They actually got in the way of the real story. But in the long run it was a darn good story.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

Read it a second time. Same view as before. Story is OK if you skim through the sex scenes, but the Kate is impossibly perfect and the brother is almost a cartoon. A little more realism would have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read it twice love the story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

What a tremendous tale. And a happy ending for Rob and his wonderful wife and a sad ending for his asshole thieving brother and his ex-wife, I mean ex cheating cunt wife. Nice

Five Stars

sf_operative63sf_operative63almost 3 years ago

Overall good...I would have scorch earth Robs family a little more.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

Pretty good if a little long-winded. A little background on why Kate was a virgin would have been enlightening. Outside of the devoutly religious, hot, rich virgins are practically an extinct species.

I rarely nitpick word choice/phraseology, but I tripped over one line on page 3. "Rob wanted to be in the right kind of mind frame..." should have read "right frame of mind..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this tale so much. Thank you for giving us such an awesome tale to read.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
To all the characters involved.

Concerning Rob & Kate I say it was the typical Happily Ever After,which is awesome.Janet his sister unsure what the outcome was for her and her husband,but I hope she managed to spice up her marriage and got the excitement back.Rob's Mom and Dad finally got a taste of crow and got burned by their other son Brad and needed Rob to help fix their problems,so naturally they have to eat their words that Rob was the good son.

As for Trisha and Brad it seems they got their asses handed to them on silver platters,and Trisha is now a broke-ass cheating wife who has no one to help raise her child.Brad is now a corporate criminal who stole shitloads of money from his Dads company,oh and he is deadbeat Dad to atleast 7 children and women he owes child support to.

Now for Kates Mom and Dad I hope they got a big slice of humble pie for siding with their trampy cheating daughter and apologizes truly apologizes to Rob and Kate for betraying them the way they did.As for Trisha and her baby I hope she leaned from her mistakes and became a generous compassionate human being but I doubt it.

Brad I pray he gets sent to the pokey and double entendre becomes the pokey to some Big Mean Con who uses him as a cocksleeve.Overall I just think everybody should get what they rightfully deserve.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

Personally, Since I'm Not

As good of a person as Rob and especially Kate, I would have let those two families and the his family company rot, ala 'A Town Without Honor." But as I said, they are better people than I am. As for Janet saying they weren't picking sides, the simple answer to that is BULLSHIT. I can say by the end IF there was one that I would forgive, she'd be the one.

"Janet looked to her husband wondering why he never talked to her like that." Maybe if she ever acted a little more like Kate he would act a little more like Rob?

Good Job, S71. *****'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story, marred only by the very poor English! Author, please use simple words, not words the meaning of which you don't understand. The story, the plot, deserves 5*s.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Very good thanks for the story. As others have said the brother would definitely had payback earlier.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A bloody good story. Love it, AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story but feel it could've been told with less pages. (I'm not one for these very long stories, so my bias's probably showing.) I wound up skimming & still feel that I got the story. I loved the commentary from "SignedBTW". The conversations Rob had seemed to be too long, especially with the parents; he could've blown them out of the water fast. Like I said, I enjoyed the story but with editing, could've been shorter without losing anything.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story great plot and very well crafted

Stuart1996Stuart1996over 2 years ago

How I wish I can give a billion of stars to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The family got off too easily

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant writing indeed. Although a little editing wouldn't hurt. But it's all good, and every intention was known. That's one of the most amazing stories I've ever read, and it stayed captivating throughout. Rob really did win in the end with the much better woman, who was already independently a wealthy business owner, absolutely crazy obsessed with him, and gave him a great new start in life. Then beat out his own backstabbing brother, then ends up owning 20 percent of his parents company.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

This is one of the top 5 best story on this fucking cuckold loving website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, but the end felt really rushed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I got a kick out of Katie and her hot cunt always pulsating. LOL

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

1) when Robbie walked into Thanksgiving dinner he should have knocked Brad out cold 2) when Robbie went to resign with Janet, his Mom and Dad there, he should have knocked his slim brother cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very creative and well presented. Good plot with plenty of people to keep track of but not too many. Good job and I greatly enjoyed the story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

dumb except the family intrigue. I would have punched Dad and his Brother as I resigned and told Mother to never call him again.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

I have read this story multiple times. I think it is quite good. Well developed and enticing storyline along with attention getting scenes. My thought each time I have read has to do with Rob's sister Janet. Her pain concerning her marriage is developed, but just allowed to wither. I think it deserved more fleshing out if it is to be so prominent in this story.

I loved the daughter and her daddy interaction at the end.

The fact Kate is a virgin just adds to the fabulous nature of this story.

Brad, the brother needed more physical harm on discovery. A kick or knee to the gonads was in order not just a lamp to his head. Trish should have been pushed harder to make her fear even more for her safety at discovery.

Love the on speaker answer to godfather question. Bitch needs to suffer.

Thanks for sharing your amazing story with us, John

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Robbie is getting the best revenge ever . Living a Great Life with a Faithful and loving wife

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Yeah! You don't even need to BTB as you all know, what goes around comes around, sooner or later. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Months had passed since that eventful Thanksgiving day" then Christmas events occured. There's only about 4 weeks between those holidays on my Calendar.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

reread for me. like the line that Kate thought "The Queen has found her throne" as she sat on Robbies hard cock. Would have loved to be at that "family" Thanksgiving dinner just to watch and listen, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Daley1Daley1over 2 years ago

Can anyone help me find a story similiar to this one? I'm pretty sure the author said this story inspired him to write it. Its about a guy who's family never cared for him. He caught his brother with his wife in bed. He joined the military and then saved another soldier. She was a woman and a lesbian. The main character then dated her sister. The main character then started a company and became a competitor to his family's company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really liked the story. We ( the readers ) need more stories like these. Also Westerns.

Janrene3Janrene3over 2 years ago

Its really nice to read a story with a happy ending!

I know - the stories about revenge against the unfaithful spouses, are more exiting. BUT sometimes you need a story that takes us out of the dark places - I Thank soul71 for this little gem!

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

The sex scenes detracted from the character development and took the story from a 5 star to a 1 star. Maybe drop them once to see your true potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Daley1

Here's the link to the story you're looking for:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-middle-child

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Hi

icemn67icemn67over 2 years ago

Great story. With a mix of betrayal & family interaction. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash Trisha got her comeuppance

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

Great story!! @Rephil : Who the fuck comes to literotica and bitches about the sex in stories?? You’re free to leave whenever you want.

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

You spinn a great tale, most enjoyable.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 2 years ago

The only one in his family worth anything is his sister. Even she isn't that great.

When she was wondering why her husband didn't flirt with her like Kate did with Rob, I was wondering when was the last time she flirted with him. Intimacy is a two way street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trisha got hers, the stupid slut. She is totally to blame. Kate always ,knew how good Rob was and was pleased to totally give herself to him, for the rest of their lives. The first result was named Lexi, Mama Bear's first cub. Brad & Trisha can't have enough bad luck!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Every man would do good works with a Kate at his side! But far too many of us get Trisha’s! Fucking life man!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great story!

As ye sow...

11/10!!!!!

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

A good balance between sex and dialogue. The sex could have been tweaked down a bit,

Grammar very good

Flow is excellent

Emotion is excellent

Story great

Overall great

40fathoms40fathomsabout 2 years ago

A great story Line thanks for sharing. Loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When well people ever learn that if someone cheats with you, they will cheat on you. Great story and well presented.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

NICE ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

SIMILAR Stories