All Comments on 'Betrayed'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 367 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't understand why he would relent and attend family functions. Those people condoned what Brad and the whore had done. They were not worthy of any form of interaction. Sooo, despite the lovely longed for fulfillment of a dream for Kate there was just a whole lot of bullshit in here.

muddman74muddman7410 months ago

I enjoyed this story, soul. And gave you 5 stars for the entertaining story. But if I may make a couple of suggestions for the future, you could improve your stories as follows: 1. Instead of using "cheaper" in describing the clothing line, it would be better to say "less expensive" or "more economical" instead. To me, using cheaper implies lower quality and her offerings are held to be the same quality as the high priced stuff of the competition. And my second suggestion is where you said that dipshit brother Brad had been laundering money. A more accurate word for what Brad had been doing is "embezzling" money. to me, laundering money is taking "dirty" money like drug money and running it through some legit business to make it look like legit income. Embezzling is stealing money from a company or other organization. Again, thank you for sharing your writing talent with us lesser peons.

LechemanLecheman10 months ago

Excellent, loved the story.

This is the third time I've read it, finding it enjoyable each time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Both sets of parents, his ex and his brother are all assholes through and through. yeah sure at the end it appears his parents acted like they were coming around, but during the breakup with the ex those six were pathetic people. Kate certainly portrayed as the game winner winning set & match as the creme of the crop in this story. nice story ending.

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

My second reading.....................I liked the story line but way to much sex. I know, I know, this is an erotic story site but the story is important to. More story less sex and it would have been a lot better. Maybe going nuclear on his family for them expecting him to accept and forgive his asshole brother. keep writing though there were parts that were ok.

BabalooieBabalooie10 months ago

Well done........again!

RePhilRePhil9 months ago

Great writing. I skipped the sex parts as usual. Sex is such a personal reality that no writer can please most readers when walking into that inkwell. It actually detracts from the character profile we build

In our own realities when reading the story.

UncDirtyUncDirty9 months ago

Sucks me in EVERY time. Love this story.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman9 months ago

I was actually thinking how fitting to not invite the family to Robert and Kate's wedding. They all chose to side with Trisha and Brad, no sense in allowing them back in. They have shown they are worms. I think the only reason Robert's family started coming around was because he showed he did not need them, not remorse over siding with the cheaters.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman9 months ago

I did enjoy when Trisha got her comeuppance. What did she expect? He screwed his brother's wife, did she think he would not screw others? As I said in a previous comment, I would have loved to see his family and her's get blackballed as well, but excellent story.

BrianluvsBrianluvs9 months ago

I absolutely liked it love is the greatest gift of all. But just about walked away detail is good too much here glad I finished. Thank you well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still one of the best reads the second time around! 5 - Stars!

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

I really liked this, so full of descriptive writing, the characters were believably real, some so over the top, some just real. I have to say it’s easy to make things happen when you write that the characters have money, not hard to do things if you have money, but still it’s a good story.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

It's a good story words being used out of context and bad grammar aside it's still a good story while not exactly a loving wife story as it did contain a cheating slut as far as inviting his parents to the wedding I have to ask why the hell should he they decided to choose a side instead of remaining neutral and not allowing the ex around when Robbie is around I can see the brother to a point cause he is there son as well but not her nor her parents they basically chose there side and without really saying the words told Robbie to suck it up and they did tell him to be happy for them and help try to manipulate him into being there sons god father so no he shouldn't have invited them to his wedding and he shouldn't have had anything else to do with them for at least many years

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the third time through this wonderful love story. I still get a deep feeling of satisfaction when Rob decks his lazy ass stealing cheating brother with one punch although I was hoping that with that losers glass jaw, it would have been broken and wired shut. I still get pissed when the family sides with the loser and his whore instead of the always dependable and stand up guy Rob but it only took those brain trusts about 25 years overall to figure out he is a piece of shit. Overall this is one of my favorites that I shall continue to come back to and read since it is just that good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really good read. Enjoyed it thoroughly. BardnotBard

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

It would have been bad enough if Brad had honestly fallen in love with Trish, though he STILL should have backed off and the whole thing was mishandled, but I don't think he ever did, he just wanted to get one over on his brother.

ClockstopperClockstopper8 months ago

I read this story many times. As an incurable romantic, I love the happy ending. The good guy won, ending up with a beautiful (and wealthy) woman.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

20%?? Just 20%? Anything less than 35% is ridiculous! After his they treated him when his brother fucked his wife?? No way. He’s better off by far being shut of them all!

3 stars for the stupid ending.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brad was nothing less than a complete piece of shit. Trisha was a terrible person as well to string Rob along like that for so long and do what she did. They both got what they deserved in the end. Glad Rob and Kate found true happiness together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story all around, nice MC arch from up to down and back. The family acted pretty disgusting towards him, but I've seen even worse so nothing out of the realm of possibility. Funny how real some parts were, even being an accepted falsehood that cheating hurts the same (which it absolutely doesn't) men suffer 10 times worse, but to have his sister say she understood because her husband had cheated was so wrong but so right, just the fact being she didn't really, women don't even comprehend how infidelity effects men, but they all think they do. It fit perfectly when the delusional beliefs of the real world are represented in fiction it makes it really pull you into the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Every time I comeback to read this wonderful story full of heartache, adultery, familial sadness, betrayal and grief but eventually it comes back from the brink to have true love push it all away and allows redemption of his family to some extent. I do think that the only 2 things wrong with this story were that Rob didn’t continually beat the living shit out of his brother for him going after his cheating wife which turned out to be a blessing to be rid of her and again when he tried to take a shot at at Kate and with Trisha being in the next room. I would have done more than just laid him out with o e good shot to the jaw. While he was laying there, I would of had some fun with a razor and a permanent marker so that everyone knew what a giant bundle of trash he was but didn’t go too far to upset his family permanently. The second thing is that after the way that his family treated him, he should have asked for at least 40% so that nobody would ever fuck with him again in that family. Even after the multiple times I have read this, I still can’t fathom why Kates parents hate Robbie. He did nothing but take care of their cheating skank of a daughter and when she treats him like trash, her parents can’t stand him. It makes no sense and I wish Kate would have sat them down and asked them what their problem was. It seems Ike both families favored their cheating, thieving, manipulative children and treated the smart and successful children as second class citizens. Imagine Kates mother telling her she should be ashamed to be out at 2am when Trisha would stay out all night screwing guys even though she was married.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic8 months ago

I think what his family did was unforgivable. I hated his coming back to the "family". It ruined the story completely (at least for me).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kate is the kind of woman just about every man hopes to have, but so few do. Very good story, soul71, thanks for sharing. I’ve read it a couple of times before and I still enjoy it very much.

Five stars.

shiguyshiguy8 months ago

Second time through. Still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time through, still a great story!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

He could never trust nor associate with his family again,

OOAAOOAA6 months ago

GREAT STORY!!! What about some BTBrad ...?

NicealloverNiceallover6 months ago

The story is one of extremes. First, the betrayal, from a brother, from a family who wants him to accept the betrayal. Is overwhelming and almost too much to accept that the entire family would not take his side. Then, there is utter and complete unconditional love from a sister of virgin who has no eyes, for anyone else but Rob. It was a good story however, the Love part was a bit over the top.

Gadf77Gadf776 months ago

I liked it but in my opinion it could've used more. Like how fast things escalated between the MC and his new gf. But all in all quite nice yeah.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Top five star tale. Well written

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

I could fall in love with that woman! Excellent story.

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Great writing. The story is better than the sex scenes. Maybe stick with the good stuff and limit the sex dialogue it is like reliving high school. Always a fan and always 5&FAV

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story but would never have had anything to do with the family again. They chose. So be it!! LM

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Thes story itself was good but the long slow tease kind of got in the way. The story is more important than the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Top story by top writer.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story but yeah, any family member who defended his brother and ex is not just disgusting but should never be granted his presence or any feelings ever again. They were not just wrong but downright evil.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla695 months ago

Was an up and down story well written though , they say things get fixed in time but i never would be near anyone family or not after they disgraced me like they did there son . it ended up nicely though i enjoyed the read

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Surprised Robbie still got on well with his family helping them even at the end after their betrayal and siding with a cheating brother/son

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is not clear why Trisha cheated Rob with his brother Jack? Moreover, it never came who fathered Trisha daughter?

Nevertheless, it is an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story and, as many have already said, great writing. Almost thought I was reading in the “romance” section more than once. Thanks for sharing, soul71, I am definitely going to check out your catalog of stories here soon.

Odess83Odess835 months ago

Это очень мягкий и "розовый" вариант этого рассказа. Я читал в разы более суровый вариант, там жесть полная. Тут хоть семья более-менее нормальная.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it 5 stars. I too thought I was reading a romance story, as it flowed that way after he caught Trisha and his brother Brad having sex together in his bed. Once the divorce happened (annulment?), it felt more of a slow build romance with Kate chasing Rob because she had a crush on him for the last 5 years and wanted him. Once her sister was out of the way, she made the effort to get him, even offering him a better paying job.

ChuckyLaFongChuckyLaFong4 months ago

A+ for the premise and overall plot. I liked Rob and Kate and wanted to see them happy. Writing had its problems as noted in the other comments, but above average for Literotica. Definitely a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was nice making a second trip through this tale, 4 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was an excellent story. Why were all the rest of your stories so trashy and twisted and ugly?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story and the Long Ride were the best, all the others you wrote were trashy

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

What an ideal job, working with all those panties and things, lol. Good story that just shows how some families are fucked up and need to get their heads out of their asses. Not sure if moving to NYC was such a good idea, maybe then but not so much now from the news stories, SMH.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This was good for a tropey "moving on" type of story. I wish there had been less of a focus on that and more of a focus on the Trish/Brad karma express during the story and the family drama of seeing Rob's mom/dad/sister come to grips with the fact that Brad was absolute trash. It's like, you put forth a lot of pathos in the early part of the story, but you never really delivered on the catharsis. Sure, Rob moves on and gets a hot wife and a good job, but he already had a hot wife and a good job, he could probably could have gotten those any time if he would just have pulled his head out of the bottle. To really let those feelings go and achieve catharsis, I think the readers needed more of Rob's family imploding and realizing how wrong they were for supporting Trish and Brad. Sure, they did eventually learn this, but it was more of a footnote in the story and didn't bring the negative feelings to a close from earlier in the story. I guess I don't really like "moving on" stories when they feature a large measure of injustice, I prefer them in cases where the cause of the break up is not so one sidedly unfair or when it doesn't really have a long lasting impact on the person (it did in this story, so it felt like a shadow stalking the plot that never got it's due treatment). Still, I will give this a 4 instead of a 3 because it's good enough even if it didn't hit all the notes.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I really like this story. It reads like the light version of a much longer story I’ve previously read. The main points were very similar. Still enjoyable.

BabalooieBabalooie3 months ago

Second read. Beautifully written story. Five big ones.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Dry good story. I think that I can spare a *5 for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A little to syrupy for my taste but a decent story

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

Decent story but the ending felt rushed and clunky.

Gadf77Gadf772 months ago

This reminded me of a different story but bot are nice.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

really good. Thanks. would have liked a little more information at the ending but it is what it is. the romance part of it was nice and his happy ending wasn't too sweet, but it was close.

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 2 months ago

Second read and still 5 stars from Xluckylee for a very fun read.

desecrationdesecrationabout 2 months ago

"So now it was used as a storage room." This is a masterful touch that needs to become part of this genre.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 month ago

Revisit after a while, I've increased to a five.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Reading again more carefully, I enjoyed it even more. It’s always good to see the betrayed brother come out completely on top. The topper is the cheating wife ending up the biggest loser.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarianabout 1 month ago

Only in LW do spouses run down their spouses while getting railed by their affair partner. This is a dumb plot device from the halcyon days of the early 2000s when some of the real Loving Wives legends were tearin' it up on this site. The second dumbest one is where the cheaters exit the motel room or stand at the check-in counter and make out. Naw.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I read this story before and there was a lot more to it then is written her.

soul71soul7129 days agoAuthor

No there wasn't, you shouldn't lie when I'm the one that wrote the dang story.

Nothingman83Nothingman8322 days ago

Reading this story always brings a smile to my face. Still a five star story in my mind.

Btrying2Btrying218 days ago

Don’t know what number read this is, but still an amazing captivating tale told by a master story teller. One thing I noticed this read was consistency of Kate’s view of her eventual life with Rob. Early on she notes: “Imagining what it would be like to carry their child. To hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet running through her penthouse condo. Watching Rob chasing their child around as his, or her, infectious laughter filled their home.” Then later she says “ I want to be the only woman you ever need”. Lastly, in Kate’s and Rob’s NY condo he is chasing his little girl just as Kate dreamed; as her daughter’s laughter fills the condo. There is another time this foretelling of the future of Rob and Kate seems to surface. Kate’s drive and determination to save Rob and achieve her own dreams is fantastic to watch unfold. Amazing story with the right amount of detail on the resulting conflict with his ex Trisha and his clueless family. (Though like other commenters I’d like to know a little more of the backstory on how Trisha ended up in bed with Rob’s brother. (I’m not down playing the history revealed with Brad’s thoughts on besting his younger brother.).

The other thing that has nagged at me is Janet’s (Rob’s sister) dissatisfaction with her marriage. I wanted her to find happiness along with her brother. My sense she is the family backbone making it all work, but she is on the sideline unhappy. Her story just speaks to me begging to be shared/explored. Even if she is overlooked still a fabulous tale.

Thanks for sharing. John

Cracker270Cracker27010 days ago

Always enjoy rereading this on. Thank you for all the effort you put into entertaining us

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I loved it and gave it 5 stars. It's one of my favorites too. HDK reminded me about this one, so I just had to read it again. Thanks for sharing it with us, as I enjoyed it, and it's a good read, and a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

SIMILAR Stories