All Comments on 'Better Ch. 02'

by TheWorldSpins

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
my gosh but this story is just SO GOOD.

absolutely amazing chapter in a truly remarkable story.

so worth the read. can't wait to see where they go from here, and where they end up.

you've put me, the reader, in exactly the same spot as Alex - i want her to get better, but i know it would bring me heartbreak (because i want them to somehow, miraculously, be able to live happily ever after), and yet i persist reading and feel almost guilty about enjoying the process as much as i do...

thank you again for sharing this beautiful, original story. 5/5 stars and please hurry with part 3!

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 10 years ago
Oh no!

Is the doctor saying "you can be her Dom but not her boyfriend"? :(

Another great chapter. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done

Another great chapter , I love the way he's battling his own emotions too can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I am going to cry !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You are such a gifted writer, you bring your characters to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Smart - very intelligent insight

Your doctor character is right on. The interesting part will be to see Audrey become independent and strong, and IF SHE WANTS then submit. Submit from the strength of knowing she can stand on her own. That would be hot. Good job. Enjoying the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
unique and fascinating!

You have created a very interesting moral dilemma as the premise of this story. It reads very much like a good sci-fi novella. It's delightful to find works of such calibre on literotica :)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Mixed feelings. I think Audrey needs to become independent and make her own decision about submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous