All Comments on 'Betting On Black 10 Wins Twice'

by TCmichael

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

Oh Dear! not another one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A whore is a whore, and she went to far down to

come back. Bareback is the path to STDS, diseases, and AIDS, so eating it made them both potentially very sick. And he went from husband to cuckold wimp cum eater. Where does this marriage go next, nowhere, she will now become a black cock whore and he will be redundant. Out the door hubby, in the door a full time crack black whore. The bet was nutty. I have never met a single couple in which the wife went black that the couple stayed together and the woman did not get turned into a drug user whore with mixed race kids, sorry folks that is about as low as it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Wife Story!

Just what I want for My sexy Hotwife, Write more stories with more ideas for getting the ball rolling with wifey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A good premise

It's not a first for the story like this but it was pretty good. I would like to have read about her affair with the black man instead of hearing her tell bits to her hubby. Obviously condoms are a must in real life but the creampie works well for a story. Overall a nicely written story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a good wife or a shameless slut

I hope that you continue this story with a series of more adventures from the sweet wife and the husband that might be bi.Just think of all the crazy sex that you could think of,all the cock that she could take up her hot pussy,and all the cream pie that he could eat.You could make her the dominant,and him the submissive cocksucker slave.A good start,and I hope to read more of your kinky thoughts.... Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Uhh this is "Loving Wives," right?

Loved it! All the negative comments seemed to think that wives ought not to be sexing it up with others, but this is the "Loving Wives" category where this behavior is commonly written about and celebrated. Concern about wives exposure to STDs or big black cocks not belonging to their husbands sure seems pretty misplaced. It's as strange as reading an "Anal" category story and seeing comments like "Oh my gosh, he put it in her butt - that's just disgusting." Beyond, that, it's JUST A STORY - no actual exchange of body fluids or breaking of marital vows need to have taken place to write this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Exciting Story

Great story. I hope you follow this couple around for a while and report their escapades back to us. A fun couple.

Oh, and don't pay any attention to that cunt gw66. This fuck raps everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story but disjointed

Why do all men, once their wives have fucked another guy, want to suck cock? A gay friend once told me that men are not bi-sexual, either they are "queer" or they are not. If hubby is gay, why pretend to desire his wife and why would the wife want to watch her man submitting to another man? It doesn't make sense, and tossing in the attendant at the end...wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Totally hot story

Totally hot story until you ruined it with the gay stuff. The story would have been sizzling hot without it. The ultimate hot story would have been that they husband and wife decided that she would tell the guy that she felt more comfortable in her room. Then her husband could hide there and watch her get the fucking of a lifetime. Now that would have been hot!

Then, even better would be for her to tell the guy that her husband was all for her enjoying herself with another man BUT IS STRAIGHT and that if he was OK with it, she would like to see him free of charge but would like her husband there watching her have sex with him.

That's how I would want it to go down if I were the husband. But no straight man wants another man's cum in his mouth or anywhere on him for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just More Wimp Husband, Slut Wife Crap

No fresh insight from the writer--no special dialogue or story line. Not worth reading either. Wish I hadn't. That's 90 seconds I'll never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cucks at every turn tonight

dear tcie - constructively - you forgot the yellow knee pads, the frillie pink fuzzy slippers and your cum stained apron while drinking his cum.<P>

Then how the hell are you going to raise black bastard twin babies if you suck all his stringy, curdled warm cum from her red stretched out diseased cunt - huh. Dumb new cucks think they know all about their addickshun to cocks.<P>

Back to gay sicko.

roadbirdroadbirdalmost 16 years ago
sick

a black man eating a white mans cum yes ...no way would a white man eat a niggers cum ...shoot them up the ass yes ...but shit now hes lost a wife but gained 72000 dollars ...take the money and run and leave the nigger loving bith out in the desert

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ass w/o a name knows all see all and sucks all

how the fuck do you know what every black or white guy would do for a piece of ass? I man it's not your mother's ass she is a pig!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where

Did this idiot below come from? Do they have computers in lock up? Story also sucks, pun intended, Yuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous