All Comments on 'Between a Wife and a Hard Place'

by edgarf217

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Ahhhhh, some actual Loving with a capital L from a faithful and caring wife.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 8 years ago
Fun but not 'Loving wives'

Shouldn't this be in Erotic couplings or something?????

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Cocktail

As I understand it the word cocktail refers to a category of drinks of a wide and varied range of ingredients, they can be as different as chalk is to cheese. Cannot the same be said of Loving Wives, this is a story about a truly loving wife so why does someone say it's in the wrong category. A well written and enjoyable story.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
No doubt about it...A LW story...

No doubt about it...A LW story...A loving wife, a loving husband, a couple in love...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why is "wife" in capitals?

You could give her a name, or just call her his wife, but making her a deity is a bit much. Here is just one example. "his Wife's muffled voice"

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
Good Story

Actually not what today's description for LW calls for, but it we go back in time we find LW used to be billed as 'These women know how to treat their men,' or something like that. BTY those stories had cheating in them but not so much of the humiliation crap we see today. Your story would perfectly with that and is a welcome change of pace, thanks. I gave you a 5.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Nice ... but ROMANCE

The marital sex is vanilla ... maybe French vanilla, or Vanilla Bean vanilla, but vanilla. And the 'Wife' and 'Husband' is extremely off-putting! Who the fuck talks to his Sweetie or her Hubby that way? And that is somehow supposed to be erotic? Jack and Jill would be better, if a bit childish!

unrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's in the wrong category because the description for "Loving Wives" is "married extra-marital fun," and the blithering idiots who call for the husbands to torture or kill their straying wives should shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

With all the cheating going on in the real world, it is awesome to read a few stories about real loving married couples enjoying each other. It is what a loving wife category should be about. Not everyone is a cheating dick or a whore pig of a wife. There really are people who love each other and have fun in bed doing all the crazy new things with each other , not with someone else. The categories should be broke down more to cheating, cuck, swinging etc. This way we know the type of wife or hubby that might be in the story. Romance and erotic couplings don't grasp the same loving wife story that we had here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category, needs help

She should be getting fucked while fertile by some other guy while her husband watches. That's what this category is for.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 8 years ago
The Readers Decide

People keep quoting part of what the description of Loving Wives says. The readers ultimately decide what LW is. LW stories that are about truly loving wives or about cheating sluts getting dumped, etc. get the highest scores. Willing cuckolds and whore sluts need their own catagory. The readers have spoken through their votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jarring

Nice story (and body of work).

Gonna rip the exclamation point right off the keyboard until you stop using it so much. Might be your favorite punctuation mark but it's way overused in all of your work. If you'd read those sentences you attach it to, you'll find most of them don't need it. Cut it out!

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Wrong Category

Erotic or Romantic. Another author who doesn't bother to read.

Well written and truly not deserving the 1* I'm giving it but hey if you can't be bothered to follow the categories I can't be bothered to help your story along!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Marriage Strife hub

The LW hub is an obstacle for authors, readers and everyone from sexual majority to sexual minority alike. From the faithful successful married pair sex stories through cheating wives stories to creampie (with HPV) eating cuckold stories the LW is author's imagine obstacle with the loss of the readers alike. The LW is ripe to parted into two hubs. How do the sexual majority husbands (or wives) manage the cheating life situation and horribile duct the successful happy marriage (as this story). After the divorce the most BTB and Consequence stories stop at the sad lonelly spouses without portraying the imagined future of the divorced spouses, life of the kids in a broken family, etc...A pure (without sexual majority husbands) cuckolding and wife sharing story hub could divide the readers too!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Good story. No cheating or cucks around. You cuck assholes just have to deal with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous