All Comments on 'Between The Walls Ch. 04'

by TheLastNavigator

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

welcome back!!!

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for the update regardless of it's short and sweet nature

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aghhhh! Thanks, but.....

Come on? I was getting in to this. I'm sorry. I missed you, please finish this and come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Team J.D, or Team Johnny?

Started reading the series today and already I'm hooked. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next instalment. Thanks for posting :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish

I really like the story. The thought of Johnny having sex without a condom and then wanting to be with Lou and also not using one grosses me out. If it is not who he really wants, why expose himself and the one he really wants? Yuck

LitLover469LitLover469over 6 years ago
Frustratingly entertaining...

I'm so conflicted. I really, really, really want Johnny and Lou to be together. But then Johnny hooked up with Jennifer, and Lou and JD have such smokin' hot chemistry! SO CONFLICTED! lol. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s got potential

I mean no one is expecting a New York Times best seller on a free platform, but do at least have the presence of mind to comprehend that grammatical errors, especially GLARINGLY obvious grammatical errors ruin an otherwise decent story. I would hope most fully functional adults know the difference between your and you’re. And defiantly and definitely are two totally different words that mean two different things. If you’re unsure, don’t be afraid to use a dictionary. This story has promise but it’s clear you’re never going to finish it. If you like writing, then fucking write, it doesn’t have to be the best and you’re not gonna appease everyone so just write if it makes you happy because most of these people who send in these comments, don’t write so fuck them and the horse they rode in on, me included.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous