Between The Walls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was clenching the edge of the counter as she turned back slightly and looked him in the eyes before repeating the command, "Johnny, please fuck my pussy!"

Johnny spread her pussy lips and drove into her, they both exhaled sharply as he hit her wall, her pussy was pulsing as he fucked her from behind. He pumped into her roughly, using her shoulder as leverage to reach deep inside of her. Her moans confirmed her appreciation of his ruthless thrusts. Johnny watched the sides of her breasts as they bobbed back and forth in rhythm to his hips, her back was arched and her hair was becoming deeper in color as it collected sweat. Her moans kept growing louder as he wrecked her pussy, her inner walls contracted as she came hard around his cock. His intensity grew as she came down from her orgasm and she begged for more. He felt his balls draw tighter and could feel his release mounting; he closed his eyes and in his mind replaced Jennifer's ivory skin with the chestnut tone he longed for. He pictured her long locks shorter and almost black, he thought of hips flared slightly more and a smaller frame. Johnny clenched his teeth as he thought of Louise beneath him clawing at the counter top, he pulled out and blew a string of creamy pearls onto her back, and he loved the way the white glistened against brown. Opening his eyes he was disappointed when the contrast he imagined wasn't there.

Johnny grabbed a napkin from the take-out bag and cleaned up the small for Jennifer's back, her legs were quivering slightly and she had a smug look playing in her chartreuse eyes. He cleared his throat, the discontent from earlier partially dismissed, he turned to wash his hands before grabbing a box and moving into the living room. Plopping down on the couch he began to eat his now room temperature Thai food in front of the television.

Jennifer entered with two glasses of wine, setting them down on the coffee table, she dropped down beside him. Johnny grunted his appreciation and turned back to whatever show was on.

Sipping slowly, Jennifer turned with a glint in her gaze, "so were you angry, hungry, or both?" Johnny grabbed the wine glass in front of him and downed the pour.

"A bit of both," was all that he replied.

12