Beverly and Her Mother in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

He told her, "You will have to remove your panties now, to complete the rest of the exam."

She said, "I can't, you will have to help me."

Todd said, "OK, raise your bottom and I will slide off your panties for you."

Bev did as asked, trying to keep her legs together. She was completely naked presently in front of all these young men.

"Hopefully I will not meet them on the street. It will embarrass me no end." She thought.

She lay back per Todd's instructions; he helped her put her feet in the stirrups. She closed her eyes as he pushed the stirrups apart to expose her hidden femininity. She feels so exposed. Bev feels Todd probing the opening to her womanhood. He is running his fingers around the edges. Todd inserts his fingers in her. She gasps from the invasion of her most intimate being. Bev feels herself starting to moisten even more than she at this point. This is embarrassing her completely. The young men will know that she is becoming excited by the intimate probing of her pussy

Can they see her moisture running out of her? She hopes not, but she can feel it running between her cheeks. Bev is getting very excited. Todd takes a speculum, he carefully the inserts instrument, into her womanhood, when he opens it up, she knows that he can see all the way to her cervix. He takes a cotton swab with a long handle emulate a pap smear. James is there watching to make sure he does the procedure properly without actually scrapping her cervix.

With her vaginal exam done, Todd proceeds to tell Bev he is going to do a rectal exam, and then he will be done. He inserts his finger, which he coated with KY, into her rectum. This is hurting her, he tells her to relax, so he can enter her rear opening. She finally does. Todd probes around for a few minutes. He removed his finger, telling her is he done.

James tells Beverly to put her clothes back on, to have the next young man go through the same procedure. Each of the 8 young men did approximately the same exam on the older woman. They took about half hour apiece to examine her. She put on her clothes and then them off 8 times before the group was finished.

The last young man was giving her the rectal exam. She was glad it was almost over, even though she was getting used to being naked in front of the men. She could not get over the humiliation it was causing her to spread her legs and be so intimately examined. When the last young man was done with the rectal exam she breathed a sigh of relief it was all over.

Bev started to get up off the exam table when James stopped her. "I would like to demonstrate one other instrument on Beverly before she gets dressed. It is called an endocam. This piece of equipment will show the inside of the patient's vagina or rectum in real time."

With that he picked up a cylindrical object with a light on the end. He told Bev to lie back and spread her legs wide. Dr. Rolls stood to one side of Bev, she felt the instrument invade her womanhood. Bev could see the interior of her pussy on the monitor. They were all looking at her. She was mortified; they are seeing more of her than her husband of 25 years has. She closed her eyes, as she was becoming very aroused again. It was the hardest object she has ever had in her pussy. She was enjoying this hard object in her. Bev was daydreaming that it was a man's cock in her, this made her very wet. James could see it was making her horny, so he moved it in and out a few times, while he was giving his speech to the group. Bev was almost there, when he stopped saying the class was finished for today.

Disappointed Bev got off the exam table. She was very hot. Her pussy was drooling. Bev stayed around naked talking to the young men. They all thanked her for being such a good sport about the exam. They asked if she would like to come again to help them. James stepped saying to the class that he will ask her if if he thinks that she is needed again.

They all stayed while Bev dressed. All the men noticed that she did not put on her bra or panties. After she dressed, they all walked her to the BMW. James unlocked the passenger side of the car opening the door for her. She gave them a show while getting in it. Bev spread her legs wide staying in position longer than necessary, as she was talking to the young men. James noticed this also; he was at a good vantage point to see her pussy lips.

The taxi was waiting for her when she arrived at James's house. He told her he would call her again when he has time for her. He French kissed her, rubbed breasts, reached down inserting his fingers in her vagina. She was very moist, her nipples were erect, he could see she was very horny.

He said, "You better get home to take care of you husband tonight. I think you need it."

James opened the door to the taxi for her, he handed her 4 packets of 50-dollar bills to make up 2000 dollars cash. She thanked him gave him a beautiful flash of her pussy, as she got into the Taxi.

Beverly got home finding a note on the counter. Her mother-in-law will not be home until after 11 PM tonight, she is out with her friends. It was 5 o'clock her husband will be home at six she had an hour to get ready for him. Good thing she took out the steaks this morning. She ran upstairs, drew a tub of hot water put bubble bath in it. She soaked for about 15 minutes. Bev exited the tub, dried off, puttomg on a short see-through nightie.

Bev went to the Kitchen to prepare the vegetables and potatoes. John likes to cook on the grill. It is a very warm day middle of June, so it will be a beautiful night to cook out. She set the table, just as John came in.

"Perfect timing." She thought to herself with a smile.

He looked like he was run through the ringer today, but perked right up, when he saw how Bev was dressed.

He smiled while saying, "Mom must not be home tonight." They both laughed. Bev thought it was good that they have come closer together.

John said, "Bev you look great. You have a new self-confidence that I just noticed. Have you been working out? You body looks as if you have toned it up a little."

"Why yes, glad you finally noticed," she said.

"If he only knew," She thought to herself.

Beverly did the cooking in the kitchen. John cooked the steaks on the grill out on the patio. She came out sitting down with him while the steaks were cooking. John was surprised how comfortable his wife was in an outfit that was almost non-existent out in their back yard, where she could be seen by the neighbors. They each had a wonderful dinner with a glass of wine. While they cleaned the kitchen, John kept on playing with Bev's breasts and pussy. She reached back to find he was erect. They made fast work of the dishes.

They did not even make it to the bedroom. John pushed Bev gently onto the couch; spread her legs to begin eating her until she was screaming at the top of her lungs. She had one of the best orgasms of her life. She returned the favor by giving John the best blowjob he has had in a long time, making him cum in very short order while she was deep throating him. They were both on the couch in each other's arms catching their breath.

John said, "I really forgot what it was like to be with you. I have been working too many hours, we have to spend more time together."

Bev crying said, "Thank you John you have made me a happy woman. I thought you didn't love me anymore, because I am getting old."

They hugged, for a time; John entered her for the second time that night. She loves to have him in her. They rocked together for a long while, finally shooting his seed into her. They lay together for a long while talking and laughing, something that they haven't done in many years.

They fell asleep in the living room together, in each other's arms on the floor, naked. John's mother came into the living room with her friends. She invited them in for a cup of coffee. The group walked in seeing her son with his wife in his arms lying naked on the floor. The ladies all screamed waking the lovers up they turned red trying to cover themselves. Then they all started to laugh.

Mom said, "I am glad someone is having some fun."

The weekend was one large sexfest for John and Bev. She showed him her new Thong bathing suit.

He said, "You're going to wear that at our pool?"

"Yes, that is why I bought it," said Bev

.

"Well, I didn't think you would wear something like that, you're so shy, when it comes to showing your body." Said John.

"Do you like me to show off my body?" said Bev

.

"Yes". Said John,

"Well why didn't you tell me?" said Bev.

"Because I thought that you would have got mad at me, if I told you I liked to see more skin." said John.

" I will do it for you, John, I love to please you." She said.

Now she has a better understanding of what John likes. It has only taken her 25 years along with meeting Mr. Rolls accomplish this.

Chapter 4

The week went by quite fast it was now Thursday morning. The phone rang, it was Mrs. Fox. Mr. Rolls would like to see her. The taxi will pick her up at 10 am at the bus stop. Bev got ready. She showered shaved her legs, trimmed her pubic area. She looked in the mirror. She looked great for being over forty she thought. She put on a short skirt and blouse, she did not bother with bra or panties, they are too difficult to remove she rationalized. Bev is very happy; her life seems to be getting better. She made some money, which she put in stocks. Life is wonderful.

At ten am the taxi picked her up. She was talking with diver all the way to James house. The driver told her to get out of the car at the gate, get undressed, leaving everything in the taxi. She did without feeling embarrassed or humiliated today. She went to the driver's side, giving the driver a kiss on the cheek. He really likes her. She walked to the rear door ranging the bell when she arrived. Looking around the neighborhood, she saw some people looking at her from a deck. She waved to them.

They waved back saying, "We like your outfit."

She yelled back, "Its birthday suit, got it a long time ago, for my birthday. My husband likes this outfit also."

They all laughed. Just then the door opened, it was Arthur.

"Hi Arthur, nice to see you." Said Bev reaching up to give him a kiss on the cheek. She followed him to the living room, where she met Mrs. Fox.

"Please sit down while I go get Mr. Rolls." Said Mrs. Fox.

Bev took a seat that looked out over a valley. Boy this is a beautiful place she thought. Just then James came through the door.

"Hello, lovely lady." he said. He went to her gaving her a kiss on her lips.

"You have been a good girl, Bev. I want to do whatever you like today, for you" James said.

"How about a full body rub, while you're nude, as I have never have seen you naked, but you have explored all of me." Bev said.

"OK", said James he called for body rub lotion along with the massage' table. Arthur brought in the table and Mrs. Fox brought in the lotions.

After they left, Mr. Rolls took off his clothes; Bev had him turn around so that she could get a good view of his naked body. For someone older than her he had a great body with impressive sexual equipment. What do you think he asked the younger woman? I approve she told him with a smile.

Mr. Rools had Bev get on the table, on her stomach. He started at her neck, working his way down her back to her buttocks. She was enjoying this immensely. He started at her toes,working his way up each leg until he ended at the lips of her pussy. She spread her legs, so he could comfortably rest his hand at her opening. He had her open her legs further, so he could begin to massage her pussy and rectum. She was really enjoying this. He was taking any stress she had out of her. She was in heaven. He had her roll over on her back. Starting at her feet he massaged each toe on each foot. Working his way up to her pussy lips again where he spend most of his time. Doing each leg the same. Starting at her neck he worked down her stomach to just about her belly button. Missing her breasts, she was moaning by now. Bev told James she had to cum. He massaged her bringing her almost to orgasm before stopping. Bev was screaming for release now. She did not get it for another five minutes. The orgasm was so powerful she past out.

She awoke to the ministrations of Mrs. Fox. She was wiping her down. Mrs. Fox asked Bev to spread her legs, she did. Mrs. Fox wiped her pussy for her. She gave her a towel to dry herself. Bev looked over to see James sitting on his recliner watching Mrs. Fox taking care of her. When Mrs. Fox was done she left the room.

Bev went to James; she got on her knees, between his legs, she gave him a blowjob. Within minutes he was Cumming in her mouth, she swallowed the whole load without loosing a drop. James was proud of her telling her so. He had her sit across from him in a chair with her legs spread. He called for, some wine. Arthur brought it in; Beverly just stayed in position talking to Arthur as he was pouring her wine. She could tell he was looking directly at her pussy. She was beginning to like the attention.

After they finished their wine James said he had work to do. He called to Arthur. Arthur came in. he told him to get the taxi for Bev. Before leaving she gave James a kiss on the mouth, then followed Arthur out to the area, by the rear door.

"You will have to go to the gate to get the taxi. Do you want me to go out there with you?" said Arthur.

"Yes, I would like the company." said Bev.

Mrs. Fox asked Bev if she would like her company also.

Bev said, "sure."

The three of them waited for the taxi at the gate. Many cars went by, while they were waiting. Beverly did not even care that she was naked and the people could see her. She was becoming very comfortable being naked in front of people.

The taxi came to pick her up. The driver gave her the clothes. She did not put them on, until she arrived in her neighborhood. Bev asked the driver to drop her off at the bus stop, as she would like to walk home it is so nice out. He stopped the car, opened the door for her. She pulled her skirt up, spreading her legs wide to give him a good look at her pussy.

The driver said, "Thank you for the show."

She said, "Glad you liked it." Then kissed him on the cheek.

Walking home she saw a lot of the neighbors out in their yards. She waved to all in greeting. Bev was a very happy lady.

She arrive home, went around back. Her mother-in-law was sitting in the shade.

"Where have you been?" she said.

"Out, Mother" said Bev.

"Look at the way your dressed. I can see your breasts; didn't you know your outfit is see through? Said her mother-in-law to Bev.

"Sorry, no I didn't. It was warm, so that is why I dressed this way." said Bev.

"Bet you don't have any panties on either" said her mother-in-law.

"Mom, I am a grown lady, I can dress as I want," said Bev.

" I am going to talk to my son about you." Said her mother-in-law.

"You do that," said Bev Then walked into the house.

When John came home, his mother told him how Bev went out. Bev came down to the kitchen, she did not change. John looked at her, telling his mother she looked beautiful.

"She isn't wearing a bra." said his mother.

"I like her that way" said John.

Bev said, "I bet you would like me better this way John" as stripped out of her clothes. Bev's mother - in - law left the room in a huff.

"Be nice," said John, as he grabbed her French kissing her, while feeling her body with his hands. They went to the bedroom, making love for over 2 hours.

Things were going great. Bev made amends with her mother-in-law. She realized that her son liked Bev to be sexy, so she is staying out of it. Bev and John were making love now almost every day. She had not heard from Mr. Rolls for 3 weeks. She did kind of miss him during the day sometimes. She was lounging around her pool in her thong. Sometimes when her mother-in-law was out she would go out into the back yard, swim and sun bath nude. The area was semi private. If someone wanted to they could see her but she did not care.

Chapter 5

The phone rang, it was Mrs. Fox. Could you help out Mr. Rolls? Bev was asked.

Without waiting for an answer she explained he needed some one to demonstrate the endocam on for a benefactor that wants to donate a large sum of money to the college. That is his wish. The benefactor will be there with his lawyer. Mr. Rolls said he would pay you a thousand dollars.

"OK" what time are you going to pick me up," said Bev.

"Could you drive there? Mr. Rolls wants you there as soon as you can get there" said Mrs. Fox

"I can get ready now. Tell him I will be there in an hour. And a half" said Bev

.

Bev put on a skirt, blouse, bra and panties, after she showered and trimmed her pussy. She is going to be naked in a very short time. Some one she has never seen before will be watching the exam. Bev's pussy was on fire. She was rubbing herself with one hand while driving, she was running her hands inside her panties, boy was she wet!

After parking the car, she went up the steps, to the door that was opened by a young man for her. Bev went down the hall to the stairs. She went up to the second floor. Bev was starting to get embarrassed, now as she thought of what will be done to her. She found lab 219 going in, She sat in the waiting room, to wait for someone to come in. She was thinking what they would want of her. How long she will have to be naked, how many people will be there to see her nude. At least James, the Lawyer, the Benefactor maybe a few of the students was her guess.

James walked through the door of the lab to the waiting area. "Come with me" he said. They went through the door into the lab.

"Take off all of your clothes. The people are on a very tight schedule. They will only have 20 minutes to see the endocam demonstration. Bev removed all her clothes, getting on the exam table. James helped her put her feet in the stirrups. He spread her open, getting the equipment ready for the demonstration. James inserted the endocam to make sure all the equipment worked properly.

There was a knock at the door to the lab. James went to the door. He ushered in 2 men. Bev could not see who they were from her position. They came to the exam table. Bev could not see who they were, because the lights were shining on her pubic area kept them in the shadows. They could not see who she was either because of the lights. James gave the demonstration of the cam. The benefactor wanted to use it on her. He put on a pair of exam gloves opening her pussy with his fingers. He was spending more time than needed to insert the endo cam. The benefactor was having a good time exploring the interior of her pussy. The lawyer wanted to do it also. He put on a pair of gloves, exploring the interior of the woman's pussy. He could swear he knew this lady. Something was very familiar about her.

The benefactor looked as his watch saying, "I would like to stay here longer, but I have a plane to catch. James you have my donation to the college. Thanks to the lady here. I would like to meet her officially."

James helped up Bev. For the first time they could see each other. Bev turned white the lawyer was her husband. John was shocked to see his wife naked, letting a man she didn't know see her most intimate being. The Benefactor did not know what was happening. John did not say anything to his wife or introduce her. He will take care of this after the deal is done. The benefactor thanked Bev for the demonstration before leaving. John said she did a good job. He wanted to see her after he saw the Benefactor off, he will be right back so don't go anywhere Bev. John followed him to the limousine, he saw him off.

John was thinking what he was going to do to Bev for doing this without his knowledge. He got back to the Lab. Bev was still naked and crying.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers