Beverly and Her Mother in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

"Bev, It has been fun training you for your husband, but I feel that this should be the last time we meet like this. I will call you for demonstrations at the college. I have met your husband; he asked me if I could cut it off with you, as he does not like it. He also told me that you could do demonstrations for me." Said James.

Bev started to tear up saying, "You mean that I cannot come up here anymore to be treated as I was today."

"Yes I am afraid that is what I am saying. The only time you will be allowed back here if you want to be punished. I will not call you for that. You will have to call Me." said James.

Bev started to cry for real now, tears running down her cheeks. Mrs. Fox and Arthur, where trying to comfort her.

James came over kissed her on the cheek saying, "Your a beautiful lady your husband loves you very much, he knows he has not been taking care of you properly, but he told me that will change. Good bye my dear lady." With that he had her spread her legs, he put his fingers in her pussy for the last time and rubbed her breasts very gently.

"Arthur and Mrs. Fox call the taxi see Bev out please." Said Mr. Rolls as he disappeared though the door.

The three of them went out to the gate waiting for the taxi after Mrs. Fox called him. . Bev was waving at everyone that looked her way. A few vehicles turned around to came back. They were out there for about 15 minutes talking, when the taxi came to pick her up.

The drive was kind of melancholy, she told the driver it is the last time she would be going to the house. They talked about it on the way back to her house. The driver asked her where she wants to get out, as she had not put on her clothes yet. She told him to bring her to her home. Bev had him pull up to the door she took her purse and clothes running into the house nude.

Bev found her mother-in-law still nude in the back yard. She told her the good news that James was looking for a lady older than Bev, for a project they are going to start in a few weeks. Her mother-in-law got up and hugged Bev. Their breast touched and it sent an electrical charge through both of them. They backed away in surprised by the feeling they had. Then John's mother came back to Bev to embrace her again. This time putting her hand on her mound they kissed on the lips before breaking away. Bev's head was reeling as was her mother in laws. They laughed it off sitting on the lounges soaking up the sun after they took turns putting sun tan lotion on each others back legs and breasts. They did not talk about what just happen.

"Bev, I want to be naked even if my son is here is that OK with you?" asked John's mother.

"Yes mom, I will tell John he as to adjust to that OK." said Bev.

John came home to find the two women sleeping in the lounges nude. He was embarrassed that he saw him mother naked. John went back into the house to his office. Bev came in a little while later.

"How was your day?." said Bev.

"It was the same stuff different day. How about your day?" said John.

"Mom went nude today around the house also at the pool. I got a call from James, went to see him. Mom wants to model for him. I asked him if he needed her he said yes, he doesn't want to see me anymore, because you asked him to stop. One more thing Mom wants to walk around the house, swim and sunbathe nude. You don't have a problem with that, right." Said Bev.

"Wow, a lot has happened today" John said not believing what he was hearing.

It was the beautiful weekend, the weekend after the bomb was dropped about his mother wanted to go nude around the house. Bev got up first to made Breakfast, she had on only an apron. Mother smelled the coffee and came down in a robe. So far so good thought her son, they eat breakfast, the ladies cleaned up the dishes while John went out for a swim, He looked around the pool area it is private except for the houses with second floors if they really look they can see their pool area. They also have a tennis court in their yard, it is semi private, if people wanted to look they can see most of the court.

John asked, "Mom or Bev, anyone want to play tennis."

"Sure," they both said in unison.

"You go first, I want to relax a bit" said John's Mom.

"OK, I will get my racket" said Bev as she took off her apron.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" asked John.

"Yes, your right, my hat and suntan lotion." said Bev.

"How about at least a thong bathing suit?" said John.

"What do you think I should wear mom? said Bev.

" I think the suit you have now is fine. I know I am going to be wearing mine in a few minutes. said John's Mom.

John got his answer if he wants to play tennis the ladies are going to be nude. Bev came out to the court nude with her hat, tennis shoes and suntan lotion. She asked John to put suntan lotion on her back and bottom. He was applying the lotion to his wife it was causing him to become excited. She turned around and had him do her front, including her breasts. Bev could see she was having an affect on him. His shorts were tenting. She started to giggle. They did the volley for serving; when his mother came over with a lounge chair she was naked also. She called one of them to come over to put suntan lotion on her. Bev told John take care of his mother's needs.

He stuttered, "Just like I did for you?"

"Yes, just like you did for me." she said.

Getting the lotion he started on Moms back, did down to just above her bottom. He got together all the courage he could muster to put more cream on his hands he did her bottom. She turned around; he rubbed lotion on her front including her breasts. She asked him to do her legs and her mound. Blushing he did as instructed by his mother.

Bev and His mother really clobbered him today. He was getting distracted watching their breasts bob up and down as they played. John lost all the games, that is something he did not do very often. The ladies said that they had an unfair advantage so the next time they will handicap him. He was a good sport about it.

They all went swimming; Bev was in a playful mood, kept on rubbing up against John, putting his hand on her pussy.

"Stop Mom is here" said John.

"John come on now, do not worry about me. How do you think you got here. Don't be such a stick in the mud. Your wife is in a good mood, take advantage of it." Said his mother.

Well, I guess I am outnumbered, he thought, grabbed his wife by her pussy with one hand, her breasts with the other playing with her in the pool. This was something they have never done before. John put Bev on the edge of the pool so he can eat her. She was moaning and whining. John's Mother was watching this, she could not take her eyes off them. John's mother started to play with her pussy. Bev opened her eyes when she heard her mother in law moaning. That is great thought Bev she needs a release also. John's mother came first, Bev was right behind her.

John got out of the pool, John's mother asked if she could watch them make love. Without saying anything Bev pulled a lounge chair so that her mother-in-law could watch them as she sat on his erection from the rear. Bev pulled down John's trunks. He had a strong erection; Bev lowered herself on him slowly so her mother-in-law could watch. John could see his mother's pussy. He was fascinated by her. That is where he came out of he thought. She was rubbing her sex again; John could see her putting her fingers inside her flower of life. He has very rarely seen Bev do that. He was so turned on that he could not hold back any longer he shot his load into his wife. She could feel it go way up into her. Bev has been having a great time lately.

Bev and John watched in amazement as John's mother came again for the second time in less than 20 minutes. Bev told John his mother was a beautiful woman. The rest of the weekend was similar to this. John did not put his suit back on. The women were naked all the time. They went out to eat, neither of the women wore bras or panties. They each had on short skirts with see though blouses. Some of the people thought they were sisters. They both enjoyed that. John was happy also his wife and mother finally are friends.

This is a work of fiction.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers