Beverly and Her Mother in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing here Bev?" said John

.

Thinking fast Bev said, "Your Mother is always harping on me to get a job. Mr. Rolls offered me a1000 dollars for this demonstration."

"I don't know what I want to do to you for not telling me? I want to punish you somehow," said John.

Bev crying said, "Have we been having fun for last few months?"

"Yes", said John.

"Well you can thank Mr. Rolls for it. Also, I have made 3000 dollars in the last month demonstrating the equipment in a couple of days" she said.

John left, leaving Bev crying and naked. James tried comforting her. She was crying on his shoulder. He was rubbing her naked back. He had her get on the exam table, had her lay back. James helped her put her feet in the stirrups. He started to give her a rub down. This calmed her right down, before she knew it he was rubbing her pussy, she was close to Cumming. A few more strokes brought her over the edge. She lay there spread open as other people came into the room. James was talking to them. Beverly did not care.

James called John right away before Bev left, he felt kind of responsible for this problem she has with her husband.

"She was trying to help you out by working to get over her shyness. I think she accomplished her goals." said James

"I want her punished" said John.

"For what," said James.

"Because she did not tell me she was doing this" John said.

"If she is punished. Will you still want her to be your wife?" said James

" Yes I will, if she is punished with me around" Said John.

"Tell her she will have to make arrangements to be punished, I will take care of the rest" said James.

Bev got dressed, she was crying all the way hom. Everything was great this morning, now she doesn't know if she still has a husband when she gets home. She pulled into the driveway, got out of the car, going into the house.

John was in the living room waiting for Bev.

"Sit down please Bev, we need to talk. I love you very much. You should have told me what you were doing for a job. I talked to James. He said your doing a good job for him. Your making good progress on your goals, but I want you to set up some sort of punishment. I want to see you punished." John said.

Bev started crying she knew where she could go to be punished.

"If I find someone to punish me will you divorce me afterwards?" she asked.

"No, I love you." said John.

"If you love me why do you want me punished? She cried knowing how painful the punishment is.

"Sorry in order for me to get over this I need to see you punished" he said looking away.

Chapter 6

The next day Bev called James, Mrs. Fox answered. Bev told her she needed to be punished, with her husband as a witness.

" Are you sure my dear." said Mrs. Fox.

"Yes," said Bev. Then she started to cry.

James called John, he told John everything was all set for Bev's punishment. John told James he wanted a lot of people there to witness it, strangers.

" Bev will also sign a paper that she will willingly be punished. I will bring that." said John.

"It will be tomorrow, if it is OK with you, John. said James.

John checked is calendar, "Tomorrow is good." He said

Mrs. Fox called Bev the next morning. Bev answered the phone. The taxi will pick you up today in an hour at the bus stop. Then Mrs. Fox hung up. Bev knew why she didn't talk to her. She knew that she was to be punished today. Bev started to cry. It was very painful the last time. She was shaking presently she could not even get herself dressed properly. She wiped off her makeup and combed her hair.

Out the door she went. Her stomach was in knots. The taxi got there just as she did. Bev did not talk very much, neither did the driver. They got to the gate. The driver told Bev it was time to undress. She would have to go there naked in front of her husband and the staff. She just sat there. The driver had to go to the door, out came Arthur and Mrs. Fox. They undressed her with the help of the driver.

She was helped into the house, bringing the scared lady to the punishment room. Bev looked up to see the young men that she was examined by, her husband, the house staff, people she did know at all. She was very embarrassed being naked like this.

John read a paper to all that was there. It stated:

I Beverly, accept the punishment that will be given me for not telling my husband I as demonstrating equipment at the college. We will not be divorced over this. This will be the only punishment I will receive for this infraction.

Signed_____________________.

Bev, read it then signed it. She was led to the exam table. Helped onto it, strapped down. They spread her open for all to see. She can not move. Bev is crying presently. She thought knows what is coming next. Arthur puts the metal rod in her pussy. He hooks the electrodes to her clit and one on each nipple. James checks to make sure everything is in place properly. Arthur sends a charge though Bev. She is screaming she can not control herself. Another charge is sent through her. She can not describe the pain she is feeling.

John realizes that he had made a mistake wanting her punished he feels sorry for her presently. He almost wants this to stop. Another charge is sent through her she screams again, pisses all over the table. This is not good John is thinking. Why did he want her to be punished like this. The last charge is sent through her and she cums. A very gut wrenching orgasm, so strong she discharges all her bodily wastes, in front of the crowd, she is a mess.

John asks that everyone leave. Bev is so exhausted she falls asleep. Mrs. Fox and Arthur clean up the mess. They very lovingly clean her up giving her husband discussed looks. She is released from the exam table. Arthur and John put her on a day bed in the room. She has her legs wide open while she is sleeping. James went to John

"Are you satisfied, now John." said James.

" I should have never had her go through this." he said.

"You can't take it back now, my friend, She agreed to be punished because she loves you you're a lucky man to have a woman like Bev as your wife. You have to love her now, tell her how sorry you are for having her go through the punishment.". said James.

"I guess you're right, James." Said John.

"She went through that because she loves you. She does not what to loose you. Do you understand that." said James.

"I know now" said John.

John went back into the punishment room, Bev was not there.

"She is in the bath room with Mrs. Fox." Said Arthur.

He escorted John to Bev. When he went in he saw Mrs. Fox washing Bev. She had her stand up spread her legs and Mrs. Fox washed between them for her spending a lot of time on her womanhood and anus. She had her sit down while washing her breasts. John just watched. He could not believe this is the same woman he is married to. This is like a dream come true. John helped Mrs. Fox dry off Bev. They thanked Mrs. Fox for her help. She told John to never have Bev punished like that again. She is a good woman. Mrs. Fox turned and left.

Bev was still upset. John said he was sorry that he put her through the ordeal. He loves her very much and will do anything she asks.

Bev looked at him saying, "I want you to let me continue helping out Mr. Rolls with his demonstrations."

John was surprised to hear that, but he said, "OK."

They walked to the back entrance. Arthur was there. He said the taxi will be here shortly John asked Bev if she wanted him to get her clothes from the taxi.

She said, "No, they all can walk up to the gate to wait for the taxi.

John said, "But you're naked!"

"Yes I know. This is the outfit I have on when I get here and leave here, all my clothes are left in the taxi. I wait for it naked at the gate." said Bev

.

John, Mrs. Fox, Arthur and Bev went to the gate to wait for the taxi. People would toot their horns when they saw Bev, she would wave. John could not believe how comfortable his wife is naked presently. This really surprised him. The taxi came, Bev got her clothes from the driver. They walked back to John's car, Bev got in without putting on her clothes.

John said, "Don't you want to dress?"

"Not really, you can drive the car into the garage at home, I can go into the house I do not need to dress." said Bev.

"Well mother may be there you know." said John.

"What is the big deal she is a woman also, so she sees me naked. You had a bunch of strangers there today, you didn't seem to care if they saw me all spread out, but you're worried about your mother seeing me naked." Said Bev.

"OK, I don't want to fight ,you can do as you wish ,it is your house also." said John.

"Thank you," said Bev sarcastically.

Bev rode all the way home naked. At the stop lights some the motorist saw her naked. She did not care, after what she went through today, she wants everyone to see her naked. That is what John wants, I will accommodate him.

John hit the button to the garage door opener , as he drove into the garage. Bev got out of the car, went through the breezeway ,into the house naked. John's mother was in the kitchen cooking. Bev stopped to say hello to her. She almost fainted.

"John, your wife has finally gone crazy. You better have her committed." said his mother.

"Mom, I like her this way. She can walk around naked ,if she wants to, this is her house also." said John.

Bev went to her room, found the shortest see through nightie she had, put it on, went downstairs to dinner. When she sat down on a chair, you could see her pubic hair. This was amusing to John but unnerving to his mother. She could not take her eyes off Bev, neither could John. It was a very differentdinner, to say the least. Bev helped clean the table, every time she bent over you could see her pussy lips. John was really enjoying the new Bev. He was going to have to talk to his mother. She will have to let Bev be herself here, as this is her home also.

Chapter 7

It was July now, the weather was very warm, Bev was swimming and sun bathing in the nude on good days. Her mother-in-law was really giving her a hard time about her nudity.

Bev told her mother- in- law , "don't knock it until you try it."

Her Mother-in-law said, "I couldn't go around like you. I am too old."

"You do not look your age. Why don't you try it you will like it. No one is around but me, now, so here is your chance. I will not tell anyone." said Bev. To Bev's surprise she said OK.

John's mother went into the house, retrived a large beach towel. She came down with it wrapped around her. Mother took some of Bev's tanning lotion to put on. She started on her face, working down exposing her body to the sun also to Bev. Bev could not believe her mother-in-laws body she was in good shape for her age.

"Wow, mom you have a dynamite body for any age." said Bev

"Do you know that is the first time you said anything nice to me Bev?" said her mother-in-law.

They were talking now like sisters. John's mother could not believe just by taking off her clothes she became closer to her daughter-in-law then she has been in the 20 plus years that John has been married to her.

"John tells me you have a job modeling for the college?" Said Mother

Bev blushed and said, "Yes, I modeled for a demonstration for a few days there. They paid me over 3000 dollars so far, for only a few days"

"Do you think that they could use me?" said Mother.

"Stand up let me take a good look at you Mom" said Bev.

Standing up, Bev's Mother-in-law suddenly became self conscience putting her arms across her breasts because they have a tendency to sag a little. Bev instructed her to: Put her hands at her sides, turn around, spread her legs a little, Her daughter in law told her that she would probably be accepted. Bev tells her to sit on the lounge with her legs spread. The hardest instruction for Bev's Mother -in - law had to follow was spreading her legs to let Bev see her pussy.

" What kind of modeling do you do? Do you have to let them see your womanhood?" said John's mother.

"I do demonstrations and Medical model for premed students. They examine me, also use the endocam on me." said Bev.

Bev's mother-in-law knew what that was one of her friends had it used on her. The friend said she was very humiliated when she was spread out in front of a few doctors and nurses to see if her womanhood was in good shape. They showed her on the monitors.

"Don't you get humiliated in the position you have to get into so they can check you?" said John's mother

" You get used to it, the young men are very appreciative that they can see it demonstrated, they get use the equipment on real person." said Bev.

"Maybe I will try it. This is great so far I like being naked you feel so free." said John's Mother.

This surprised Bev. She never would have thought she could get her mother in law naked in the house, let alone out here by the pool. Bev and her mother-in-law went for a swim, before`+ they went inside. They did not bother to dress. As they both had lunch the phone rang. It was Mrs. Fox wanting to know if Bev had time today to come to see James.

She said,"yes"

Mrs. Fox said, "The taxi will pick you up at 1 PM." then she hung up.

Bev told her mother-in-law that she had to go out this after noon. She wanted to know where her daughter-in-law was going .

"Do you have a modeling job." She asked

" No not today, but I am going to see Mrs. Fox who schedules them." Bev lied

.

"Do you want me to see if they can use you Mother" She said

.

"Yes" Said John's mother.

Bev ran upstairs to take a shower to get read. She was amazed that her mother-in-law wants to do a demonstration for the young men at the college. She will tell James about her today. See if he wants to use her. Bev thought this as she was putting on a skirt and blouse. Going down the stairs, she met her mother in law in the hall just before she went out the door.

"You don't have a bra on." her mother in law smiled.

"Your right mom, I don't have on any panties either" as Bev said that she lifted her skirt to show her mother in law her cheeks. The both laughed as Bev left the house.

She got to the bus stop as the taxi pulled up. Bev got into the cab flashing an old man that was sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. The driver made small talk with Bev on the way. Bev asked him what my instructions for today are, the driver said the usual, so she removed her clothes, riding the rest of the way naked making sure she kept her legs spread, so the driver could see her pussy lips in the rear view mirror. He liked the view very much. The driver left her at the gate, she walked in a leisurely to the back door. Waving to the people that were out on their decks most said hi waving back to her. Even the women that saw her did.

Bev rang the bell. Arthur met her at the door, he brought her to the living room that overlooks the valley. She loves is room. Bev sat down on the chair that she usually is told to sit on. She spreads her legs, so the first thing that Mr. Rolls will see is her pussy. Mrs. Fox comes in before Mr. Rolls, she tells Bev that he will be a few minutes, would she like a drink.

Bev said, "Yes a Pepsi please."

Mrs. Fox turned to go to get the beverage. She came back just a Mr. Rolls came into the room. He was dressed in a sports shirt with slacks. James was glad that Bev was becoming so free with her body. He had finally gotten the stress out of her life. James called Mrs.. Fox into the room. He told her to give Bev a rub down. She went to get the equipment. When she came back Bev was surprised that she had a big dildo about 3 inches in diameter and 12" long , a butt plug about 1 1/2 inches in diameter, 3" long, along with the oils and towels.

"What are you going to do with that dildo and other thing." said Bev frightened.

"Don't be frightened, Mrs. Fox will prepare you for the dildo and the butt plug" said James.

Mrs. Fox had Arthur bring in an exam table. Bev got on the table on her stomach, Mrs. Fox started at her neck working her way down to Bev's butt. She then started at her feet working her way up to the lips of her pussy. She did the same routine from the neck to the feet a few times not touching Bev's pussy. Then Mrs. Fox told Bev to open her legs. She heard the sound of exam gloves being put on as she spread her legs. Mrs. Fox started to rub Bev's pussy. She was so turned on by this that she could not lay still she was thrusting her pussy to meet the housekeepers strokes. Abruptly Mrs. Fox stopped. Bev was whining I am almost there. Bev looked over to see Arthur and Mr. Rolls watching her massage.

Taking her gloved fingers, putting them in Bev's pussy she took some of her moisture to rub it on and in her rectum. That surprised Bev, it was uncomfortable. Mrs. Fox put her fingers from the other hand in Bev's pussy, putting three fingers in her rectum this. This was hurting Bev presently, but also making her more excited. Taking the Butt plug she inserted it into Bev, before she knew what was happening. She let out a surprised scream. The pain quickly turned to pleasure.

"Turn over" Said Mrs. Fox.

Bev rolled over onto her back. Mrs. Fox started at Bev's neck working her way down to her tummy going around her breasts, but not touching them. She rubbed across Bev's belly right by her navel. This made Bev more excited than she has ever been. The butt plug made Bev feel full, she liked the feeling. Mrs. Fox started at Bev's feet again, working her way up to her pussy. Bev was spreading her legs for easy access to her pubic area by Mrs. Fox, but she stopped short. Bev was trying to slide down to make Mrs. Fox put her hands on Bev's womanhood, but it didn't work. She moved away. Mrs. Fox did the same exercise 3 times on the front as she did on her back.

After the third time, Mrs. Fox took each breast, massaging them for about five minutes each. Bev was now moving her hips while moaning uncontrollably. Mrs. Fox massaged each breast for a while longer until Bev's nipples were like little erasers. James and Arthur could not take their eyes off the ladies. They were both rubbing their crotches through their clothes. Both could see that Bev's pussy was very wet. Her lips were red and swollen. She was ready for a orgasm.

It was time for the grand finally. Mrs. Fox brought out a set of stirrups that were retracted, putting each of Bev's feet in the stirrups then to make sure she would not come out of them she strapped her legs to the stirrups. After spreading the stirrups as far as they would go. Mrs. Fox took the dildo, starting to thrust it into Bev. She was sliding down to meet each thrust. Bev was screaming at the top of her lungs. She came in a matter of minutes.

Bev laid there for over 20 minutes with her legs spread. She looked over at Mr. Rolls he was reading and glancing every once in a while at her. Arthur was moving around the room glancing also every once and a while. Mrs. Fox was still rubbing Bev's pussy and breast very softly. She finally removed the restraints so Bev could get up.

Arthur had to help Bev to the tub, where Mrs. Fox was already drawing a bath for her. James followed them into the Bathroom. He sat down to watched as Arthur and Mrs. Fox washed Bev's most private parts. She was getting used to the attention. She liked both of them to wash her. Bev did not care that Arthur put his fingers in her pussy or that he rubbed her breasts. James watched this, Bev is completely submissive now. She will be a wonderful wife for John.

As they were drying Bev, she started to come out of the fog , from her cum. She told James that her mother-in-law would like to be a demonstrator for the young men as she had done.

"That is great. I was looking for someone older than you, for the class, to use as a demonstration subject. I will call her soon." He said.