Beverly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked if her husband had been to see her yet and she said they were getting a divorce. He was quiet for a few seconds and then said he was sorry. Did she need to talk about anything, he had big shoulders. Bev said no, she was ok with it, she needed someone to support her and understand that her legs were gone. Lou said he understood how she felt and he was here for her anyway she needed him. He repeated the word anyway. Bev said thank you I might just take you up on that. He was sitting right next to her and put his hand and arm up on her bed and she took his hand in hers.

She looked at him and said she understood things were loose around here but she in no way wanted to jeopardize his rank, but she did like having him around. He said thanks, I will be careful. He said that since he was off duty he could not give her any more answers but would be back tomorrow with some. They laughed and she squeezed his hand.

Bev asked him if he had ever been with an amputee woman. He said no but he would like to be. She asked if he was attracted to amputees and he said yes, now he was one, very much so. Bev told him she was also. She said it looks like your stump is very short. Lou said yes it was and pulled the pants leg on his shorts up so she could see the end. He said it was just barely long enough for him to use his leg but he only wore it here at work. Bev grinned and said she could beat that. He laughed and said well I showed you mine, let me see yours. Bev told him to lock the door and he got up and did so.

As he was crutching back she pulled the sheet up exposing her whole bottom. He was surprised and came up to the edge of the bed and looked. He looked up at her and said that is the most beautiful and sexy thing I have ever seen. She put the covers back down and he unlocked the door. As he sat down she asked if he liked and he said you bet. She asked if he would be shocked if she told him she liked it also. He said no he understood. She told him it had been something she had thought about as a teen. Lou said he had never thought about it before he was hurt, but like her, he sure liked his leg being gone now. Ruth knocked and came in and seeing her visitor said hi Lou, working late again tonight. He said hi and that he was just going. She said no need, I am just checking to see if everything is ok for the Major. Bev said she was fine thank you. Ruth left and they snickered. Bev took his hand again and said now she was one up on him and it took Lou a minute to realize what she meant. When he got it, he said next time for sure and he would be better prepared. He asked if she was on solid food yet and she said no. Let me know when you are he said. He told her he had to go see two more people and would see her in the morning.

Ruth came back in later and asked if she had a good visit with Lou. Bev said she did and Ruth said he was quite a guy. He ran a lot of errands for the other patients, met their wives or girlfriends at the airport, went to the bank for them, all kinds of things; even brought beer in for them. Bev looked surprised and Ruth said always with a doctor's orders. The navy took a different look on alcohol than some of the other services. Bev remembered it was allowed in some countries by the army but not in Iraq because no alcohol was allowed.

The next morning around 9, Lou was back this time pulling a cart with a box on it. It was Bev's personal stuff. They opened it and it was all jumbled up. It looked like it had been thrown around a lot. They picked through it and found a bag with her ID, money, check book, letters and other paper stuff. Bev was glad to get that as he was broke. There was some script that the army paid with and Lou said he could get it converted if she would like. She said that would be great and whispered to him another reason to come see me. He blushed and she laughed. He was nodding his head yes, she was right also.

Bev was hoping that there might be some of her night gowns in the box but there were none, just some bras and panties, Tampax. The girls or nurses must have gotten hold of them. Julia came in and joined the party. After Lou left, Bev asked her if she gave her some money would she get some night gowns for her. She was very tired of the hospital garb. Julia said she would be glad to. Bev gave her some money and told her it did not have to be fancy, Wal-Mart was fine. Julia said got you covered and left. Bev laughed to herself and thought she should have asked Lou to do it from what Ruth had said last night.

Lou came in for his afternoon visit and said he had talked with the personnel people and Bev probably would be eligible for a job like Lou had someplace. She should check with them later. Bev was happy to hear that and had to restrain herself to keep from grabbing Lou and giving him a big kiss. To tease him she told him she had not been thinking and already asked Julia to go buy her some night gowns. She should have asked him. He blushed but still said he would have been glad to. He laughed and said he would have had to take measurements of her body to be sure and get the right size. Bev said in that case next time she needed clothing she would ask him. They both laughed hard and he left before he got in any deeper he said. Out in the hall he knew she would have let him do it though.

Dr. Jenkins was in after lunch and told her that he had written an order for the Prosthetics lab to come and see her about a wheelchair. He said they handled all durable medical equipment besides artificial arms and legs. He wanted to be sure she had one by the time she could sit up. He checked her stitches again but this time kept her covered. As good as they looked they might take them out a few days early he told her. In the mean time he wanted the nurse to try and have her sit up on her bottom and she what happens. Bev was very glad to hear that news. He asked her how she was doing with food and she said ok but could she please have a regular diet. He said no problem he would change it.

After he left someone from maintenance came in and put a trapeze on her bed. It gave her something overhead to grab on to and be able to lift herself around and out of the bed when the time came. She tried pulling herself up and could barley do so. She had sure gotten weak these past several weeks. At dinner time Ruth came in and said it would be a little while longer, dietary had not changed and sent a soft tray. She knew Bev wanted something better so she called and they were going to send a regular tray. Bev thanked her and said it would be worth the wait.

Later that evening when Ruth came in she asked if Bev had shaved herself. She was a little surprised at the question but said she used to but had help this time. Ruth said she would be glad to help if needed and Bev got the picture. She said she would keep that in mind and let her know next time. Bev also thanked her for the better food. The rest of the evening was quiet and Bev was ready for bed after Gayle came on shift. Bev put her hand under the cover and played with her clit and had a good cum. Her shaved pussy sure felt good.

Julia was in the next morning after she had eaten and had two shopping bags in her hand. She gave the Wal-Mart one to her and it had three sets of night cloths in it, a top that was not very reveling and panties. They were just what she wanted. Julia even thought to get some stuff to wash them out with. Bev picked a set and wanted to put them on right away. Julia helped her remove the hospital gown and looked at her naked for a few seconds. She said you know you are a very beautiful woman, especially without legs. Bev said thanks, she hoped someone would finder her so.

She got the new gown on and Julia helped her get the panties on. They both knew they would come off if she moved around much. Julia then gave her the other bag. It also had a night gown but it was very feminine even sexy. Bev put her hand under the material and it was sheer. She knew if she had it on her breasts and nipples would show. She was very pleased with it and Julia said it was from her. Bev said thank you very much, I appreciate it more than you know.

Bev asked her if she still had a minute she had something she wanted to talk to her about. Julia said yes and Bev patted the bed beside her. Julia sat there and Bev took her hand. Bev told her she had never been in a relationship with another woman and had not even thought about it. She noticed Julia's smile go away. Bev hesitated a little and then said that she definately did want to try one very much. She wanted Julia to know that so if she made a mistake somewhere she would understand and Julia could correct her. Julia's smile returned even bigger and she said no problem. We both need to communicate with each other our wants and desires and be open and honest. Bev said she agreed.

Bev leaned forward and kissed Julia and each of them reached for the other's breast. It all only lasted a few seconds. Bev told her that she wanted to wear her new gown for her first and to let her know how that could happen. Julia said it would not be hard, she and Gayle were roommates and Julia would come up on the night shift and Gayle would keep watch for them so they could have a few minutes together. Julia said Gayle had a boyfriend now so he kept her satisfied. Bev asked if she and Gayle were or had been lovers and she said yes to both, and they were both bi-sexual. Bev said thanks for being honest with me and she was happy for them.

Julia said she needed to go do something for another patient then she would be back and see if Bev could sit up. Bev said great and thanked her again for the gowns. It did not take long for Bev to find out that the panties were not going to work so she took them off. The gowns were long enough to cover her anyway. Julia came back later and they talked about how to do it. Julia suggested she just put the bed flat and pull herself up as far as she could right in the middle of the bed. They let the head of the bed down and Bev took hold of the trapeze bar and started to pull herself upright. Julia helped by pushing gently on her back.

Bev did not have a lot of pain as she came up but her rear soon was telling her to not go all the way yet. The plastic surgeon had pulled a lot of her "rear end" tissue and muscle forward to cover the area below the hip sockets and around to the front. She had not thought about it earlier, but she hoped she had enough down there so she was not sitting directly on her vagina and lips. She let herself back down and rested a few then tried again. She did not see a need for a nurse to be with her but she did not say anything. She was going to do it at other times when they were not there she decided. She wanted to get going.

Julia asked if Bev wanted her bath and bed change now and she said no, she was going to do pull ups and exercise. It was obvious she was going to need strong arms to be able to get around. Julia said turn your light on when you want your bath then and left. On the way out Julia said she had talked to Gayle and tonight would be good as Julia was off tomorrow and did not have to worry about getting up early. Bev said she was looking forward to it.

Lou came in after lunch and noticed her gown and said he liked it. He had her money from the script and gave it to her. She noticed he was limping some and asked about it. Lou said he had been very busy the past few days and walked too much and his stump was sore. He was glad the weekend was coming up so he could rest. She also remembered to tell him she was finally back to solid food. Right after he left, a tech from the prosthetics lab came up about her wheelchair.

They talked about different options and he said she would be easy to fit all they had to do was be careful about the center of gravity. With no legs in front to add weight she did not want to tip over backwards he said. He took a couple of measurements of how tall she was from the waist and how wide she was. Bev asked if he knew anything about prosthetic legs. He said yes, he helped make them. She asked about her having them. He asked if there was any stump at all or was she a hip disarticulation. She said yes she was on both sides.

He said the basic answer was no, she was not a good candidate. She would have to have what were called buckets to put each hip in. They were large and with two of them, both would meet in the center of her body and that would mean she would have to remove at least one when she wanted to go to the bathroom. The second problem was getting them to work together. There were three joints involved in each leg and walking with both legs that way was very tricky. Any unevenness in the surface she was on could cause her to fall. He suggested she talk more with the people in physical therapy. Bev thanked him and asked how soon her chair might be ready. He said less than a week. She thanked him and he left.

When Ruth came in later Bev asked if she might have time to shave her tonight. She felt prickly and it usually took three or four shaves before that went away. Ruth said she would be glad to and she had even better news, the catheter could come out. Ruth said she would do it right now before she got busy. She removed the catheter and went to get the shaving stuff she needed. Ruth also had Bev turn 90 degrees in the bed and put her bottom on the edge. She sat in a chair and rubbed the shaving cream in. Bev knew she spent extra time doing it and putting it places that were not going to get shaved.

She enjoyed every minute of it. Ruth put her finger in her vagina a short way to grasp her lip to pull it out of the way. Bev got even more turned on when she did the other side and came when she rubbed her clit and pushed her finger deeper on to her G spot at the same time. When they were both done, Ruth asked if that felt better and Bev moaned very much so. Ruth did not seem to be the least bit concerned that Bev had had a big orgasm. She seemed quite satisfied with herself that she caused it. She finished cleaning Bev up and Bev told her she was very good at what she did. Ruth just grinned and said see you later, enjoy your nap.

Dinner came and the evening passed rapidly. She would be glad when she could get up in her wheelchair and get out of her room. Ruth came in late and told her good night and that she was off tomorrow evening so have a good time. Bev wondered if she knew what was going to happen later. Her gown was in a bag by the bed and she managed to change into the new, sexy one during shift report. She was not sure when Julia would be there but wanted to be ready. The gown did show everything, it had a tie at the top and scooped down to her breasts. It was open the rest of the way down but had some snaps if one wanted to use them. Bev did not use either.

Gayle stuck her head in the door and said wow, you look great, and Julia should be about ten more minutes. Bev said thanks for the help tonight. She felt like she was back in college sneaking her boyfriend into the dorm. She was glad the catheter was gone. This gown was shorter and just came to her pubic bone. Bev kept herself covered with the sheet in case any others came in. Finally there was a tap on the door and Julia came in. She stopped just inside the door and said hi. Bev said hi yourself and moved the sheet to the side of her. Julia said my god, you are so sexy.

Julia had high heels on, as short a skirt as she could wear and get away with it here, and a light jacket on. She removed the jacket reveling a see through blouse and no bra. She locked the door and very slowly walked towards the bed. When she got there she leaned forward and kissed Bev, long and with lots of tongue that was returned. She had a small bag with her and reached into it and pulled out two candles. Using a lighter so she did not set the smoke alarm off, she lit them and put them on the overhead table. Julia then turned all the lights off. She asked Bev if she was nervous and she said just a little but because it was her first time with a new lover not just because the lover was a female.

Julia said good and reached up and spread the gown open so she could see Bev's breasts. She had seen them before but that was as a medical professional and doing her best to not see them as sex objects. Now they definitely were. The bed was down to a comfortable level and Julia sat alongside Bev. They heard her heels hit the floor and Julia reached out and took both of Bev's breasts in her hands and massaged them. She noticed that the nipples were already very hard and stood out quite a way. Bev ran her hand up Julia's thigh and found no panties just a very wet slit. Julia said for her to relax and enjoy, Bev could do her later. She withdrew her hand and licked her finger. Julia gave her a big smile and returned to her breasts.

After about five minutes Julia started moving one hand down Bev's body. She went directly to her hip area where her leg used to be. As she caressed the area she leaned forward again and started kissing Bev. She lifted her head and said that having her hand where it was on her hip feels so good to me. Bev said it feels fantastic to me also. They returned to kissing and Julia kept rubbing over the area of the amputations moving towards her pussy. After taking forever Bev thought, she got to her slit and finally noticed the catheter was gone. Julia's head jerked up and she got a big grin on her face. She leaned down and looked and it was definitely gone.

Bev said Ruth had taken it out earlier Bev said. Julia also noticed how silky smooth her pussy was and suspected Ruth had shaved her at the same time. That was fine, Ruth was part of the small family. Julia stood by the bed and slowly removed her blouse and then skirt standing naked before Bev. She got her first look at her breasts and they were beautiful. They were cone shaped and the front one third was covered by very large areolas and very large puffy nipples. They probably were a C cup at least. She could not wait to suck them.

Julia returned to where she was kissing Bev and now fingering her pussy. She had her middle finger all the way in and then added her ring finger. Bev was very wet by now and it felt incredible to have Julia making love to her. Julia seemed to know just what to do. She felt she should be doing something in return but Julia had said to just relax and enjoy so she did. All of a sudden with the fingering, kissing and breast stroking she came. This one just sneaked up on her and was a good one. Julia kept her fingers in her until it ran its course. She pulled Bev sideways to the edge and turned her so she could sit and eat her.

Julia pulled a chair over and put her lips on the other hip she had not touched. She kissed the whole area not minding that the long sutures tickled. She kissed and licked her way over to Bev's pussy and started in on that. It was very wet from her cum and she lapped it up also adding a finger to her vagina. She had never been with a woman with no legs at all and loved it. She would have to work Gayle and Ruth into this she thought. As she worked her way up to Bev's clit she could hear her making small sounds. She backed down and stuck her tongue as far as she could get it into her. She then started back up and took hold of her clit and pulled and sucked on it. Bev exploded and had the sense to put a pillow over her face as she got loud.

Julia cleaned her cum up and stood up and leaned over Bev. She sucked her nipples and pulled them with her lips. She then moved the pillow aside and kissed Bev letting her taste herself as their tongues did a dance together. Bev finally was able to tell her thanks and that she had never experienced anything like it before. Julia was now straddling Bev on her hands and knees. Bev asked her to sit on her face, she wanted to eat her badly. While Julia was in the position she was, she offered her nipples to Bev who sucked on them hungrily. Bev got most of the whole end of her breast in her mouth sucking hard on it. Her hand was playing with the other one.