Beverly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Julia moved her pelvis over Bev's face and pulled her vaginal lips apart and lowered herself down. Bev instinctively knew what to do and she did it. Bev had gotten a quick glimpse of how long and large Julia's labia were and she could not wait to try and get all of it in her mouth. She could taste her fluids running down into her mouth and loved it, very different from what a male lover tasted like. Bev could reach up and take hold of Julia's breasts and did so. It did not take much of all of this for Julia to cum and she did so hard and long. She had to remove herself from Bev's mouth to stop it.

She moved Bev back over in bed and lay beside her. Bev still wanted to nurse from Julia and she loved it when anyone played with her breasts and nipples. Sometimes they had a direct wire to her pussy and she was able to cum. They each finally just rested for a few minutes and Julia turned on her side to Bev. Holding her head up with her arm she asked how was it for her being her first time. Bev said there was not a word big enough to describe it. She now understood why women liked to make love to each other. Julia said yea but I still like a hard cock shooting cum in me. Bev admitted she did also and they both laughed.

Julia got up to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth and towel and cleaned Bev up and helped her put her non sexy gown back on. Bev said she needed to go to the bathroom and Julia helped her use the bed pan then she went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up and got dressed. She unlocked the door and turned the nurse call on. Gayle came in a few minutes later and asked if they had a good time. Gayle looked at Julia and said she sure looked hot, was she going to be awake in the morning and Julia said if not wake her up. They all laughed. Gayle then said she thought Bev also looked very hot earlier and Julia agreed she sure did. Bev told Gayle thanks for keeping her eye on things and she said anytime and left.

Julia got up and kissed Bev and told her she was a very good lover. Julia got the candles and carefully carried them to the sink. She turned the water on and put the candles under the water. That way there was no smoke and she hoped the smoke alarm would not go off. Bev said thanks and I hope there is a next time. For sure Julia said and she picked up her coat, put it on and left. Bev looked at the clock and saw they had been at it for over an hour. Like they say, time fly's when you are having fun.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers