All Comments on 'Beverly Goes to the Beach'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story but...

would be even better if the other women teachers went naked in public. Also some group sex and partner swapping, anal round robin (the guys fucking the girls asses and swapping asses every minute or so), all of the women doing ass-to-mouth (their own asses plus the asses of the other women), plus some all girl action would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Liked It

5 stars.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
How?

Can a person treat another like that? His friends need to bitch slap him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Great story, but it would be more realistic if the other two guys were riding her as well. Everyone knows ugly girls (and fat girls) will go further and are more grateful.

TLMorganTLMorganover 8 years ago
Hot chapter!

Your story reminds me so much of a girl I know from work who is plain with giant tits! Wish I was able to do her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I like the progression. More of big tits Bev?? Would be fun to see other women get in on it too but I like the focus on Bev. More public nudity and details about her tits please...

glass-salmonglass-salmonabout 8 years ago
Next time

Next time he should take her to a biker bar and make her strip and then fuck every biker in the place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Bev

More Bev? Like the idea of another commenter to get other teachers in on the action. Maybe same group takes another trip?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He needs to get his head screwed on starlight!

Beverly deserves to be treated better. Her date needs to get over his issues with how she dressed and that her face is not her best attribute. Put an effort into helping her get better taste in clothes. Maybe her other lady friends could help out?

The other guys need to knock some sense into his head. Maybe Nancy needs to sit him down and have a good frank talk with him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beverly sounds like a typical girl with no confidence who will do anything like a good retard... And the MC sounds like a typical cuck, i mean why show your girls body to other men, only cucks do that bullshit. The pathetic MC must have strong beta blood in his body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tie her up by the tits over a crowded restroom door-frame , lift her legs up , and fuck her ass whilst fisting her cunt. Fill her ass up with piss , and then let everyone fuck her as she’s suspended by just a fist in her cunt and her stretched tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous