Beverly Goes to the Beach

Story Info
Busty, but homely, teacher is submissive on a beach trip.
9.9k words
4.46
164.5k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,858 Followers

The characters in this story are the same as the characters in the Blind Date stories. This is a story about a trip to the beach with the busty, not too attractive, school teacher. I don't think you have to read the other stories first to follow this story.

*****

I was having a beer with my friend and classmate Dave in the living room of his home when his wife, Nancy, came in and asked if I was going on the beach trip. Dave had forgotten to ask me about it. They were going to St. Martin in the Caribbean over spring break and wanted me to go with them.

Nancy smiled and said, "Your friend, Beverly, is going."

Nancy's smile told me that she knew that I still saw her friend sometimes. Beverly and Nancy were both school teachers at the high school in a small town near the college town where we lived.

Nancy and Dave had set me up on a blind date with Beverly. Nancy had convinced me to go on the date by telling me about how big Beverly's tits were, that the men at the school lusted after her body and that she was not a virgin. Basically, Nancy was politely telling me that her friend with very big boobs would fuck me if I took her out. I had never had a woman even suggest to me that one of her girlfriends had big tits and would fuck me. I was intrigued. I went on the date and had a great time after Beverly took off her clothes.

The relationship between Beverly and me had become a "fuck buddy" relationship. It was strictly sexual. One of us would call and she would end up at my house late at night having wild sex. She always came to my place because she made so much noise she would have humiliated herself in front of her roommate and neighbors if we fucked at her apartment.

I had not done anything with Beverly except fuck her in months. Beverly seemed to be okay with the fuck buddy status and the sex was awesome. Beverly loved to be fucked.

I wasn't sure if Nancy knew the status. "Does Beverly want me to go?"

"Very much!" said Nancy.

"Where would we stay?" I asked.

Dave said that he had rented a big condo at a luxury hotel with lots of room. We would all share it. Another friend of Nancy's from the school where she taught, Susan, was coming too with her husband, Michael.

I told them, "That all sounds great, but before I sign up to go there is something you need to know about Beverly and me. You are going to think I am crazy, but this could be a real problem."

"Gosh, what is it?" asked Nancy with a concerned look on her face.

"Beverly and I love to have sex," I said.

Nancy laughed and said, "That's okay. Everyone is a grown-up."

I said, "I haven't gotten to the problem yet. When we have sex Beverly makes a lot of noise. You can hear her a block or two away."

Dave and Nancy started laughing and said that they would deal with it.

I told them that several of my neighbors had complained about the noise, but I wasn't going to do anything to stop her. Actually, I wasn't sure I could do anything about it if I wanted to keep her quiet.

Nancy started laughing and said, "I may need to set you up with some of my other friends if you can make a woman scream so loud she wakes the neighbors!"

I said, "I don't think it is me. Beverly is just a girl who knows how to let you know when she is having fun."

"I'll bring some ear plugs," Dave said.

"I don't think ear plus will be enough to block out the sound." I replied.

Dave laughed and said that he might want to listen anyway. Nancy hit him playfully and called him a pervert.

I told them I would go. A combination of hanging out at a beautiful beach with good friends and having nasty, uninhibited sex with a busty young school teacher sounded good to me.

Beverly called me a day or so later to see if I wanted to fuck her that night. Actually, she would call and ask if she could come by to visit for a few minutes. That meant that she would come in, take off her clothes and fuck my brains out. We did not even pretend that we had any other reason to be together. The sex was always fucking incredible.

After we had worn ourselves out, I mentioned the beach trip. She was very excited about it. I told her that she should bring all of her sexiest lingerie and nightgowns for the trip.

She smiled at the thought of the sexy lingerie and said, "Won't I get cold if all I have on is skimpy underwear?"

I said, "I bet you can think of some ways to stay warm!"

I really liked Beverly. Her friendly attitude about sex and her incredible body made up for the fact she was not the prettiest girl around.

This sounds harsh, but Beverly's face was not at all attractive. Some would say ugly. Some would say plain. However, her body was an A+. I was probably superficial in my attitudes about Beverly, but her insecurity about her looks and her awesome body made for a girl who tried very hard to fuck you to death. A very pleasant death, but death. I loved it.

I knew Beverly was enamored with me. It was pretty obvious. She was willing to do anything I suggested and would scream her head off when I would lick her or fuck her. I loved to hear her scream.

Beverly asked me to fuck her up her ass one night. She rolled over on the bed onto her stomach and then stuck her ass up a little and said, "Luke, please take me anally!"

My cock was immediately hard and I crawled up on top of her to mount from behind. Beverly was tall and had a cute, skinny ass. Only her tits were big.

As I started to mount her, she seemed tense and said with a nervous voice, "Please be gentle. I am a virgin at anal sex."

Beverly sounded like she was about to cry. I felt sorry for her, so I rolled her over and fucked her pussy instead. We had our normal wild screaming sex and Beverly seemed relieved and a little confused that I had not fucked her up the ass.

I said, "You seemed so nervous about it, I thought we would wait until another time to try that for your first time. I wanted to make sure you were ready."

Beverly became emotional when I said that, started to cry and basically showered me with kisses as I lay there in bed with her after cumming.

She was in love and I was silently kicking myself for not fucking a girl with an awesome body up the ass after she asked for it. I continued to be sorry that I did not buttfuck her, but I figured that I would have another chance if I continued to see Beverly.

When spring break rolled around, we all met at the airport gate. Beverly had terrible taste in clothing and had a knack for looking sloppy. I had tried to help, but she just did not seem to get it. For many months, I had only seen Beverly in clothes for a matter of minutes. She was usually naked when she was at my house. I had not taken her out in public for months.

Beverly saw me walk up at the airport gate and ran over to give me a big busty hug. When she was horny she would find a way to rub her big tits all over me. She intentionally rubbed her tits up and down my right arm, my side and back as we talked. She was rather obvious and appeared needy, but she did not seem to care.

Beverly was wearing baggy jeans, hiking boots and a big giant flannel shirt. You could tell she had a big chest, but the baggy shirt hid her awesome body.

Except for her well covered, big chest, she did not look good at all. It crossed my mind that I may have made a mistake coming on this trip. It was a little embarrassing having an ugly girl hanging all over me.

You probably think I am a cruel or mean for caring about looks. I am really a fairly nice guy and I always try to be kind to anyone I date. People don't admit it, but most everyone cares about looks. Most everyone likes to be seen with attractive dates. Beverly could look pretty ugly. Most of the time her face and her short, blonde, messy hair were not attractive. I tried not to care, but honestly, I did care.

The fuck buddy deal was perfect. Beverly looked awesome naked. I never paid any attention to her face or hair after her clothes came off. It was pretty much impossible to notice anything but Beverly's perfect, huge tits and tall, slim body when she was naked. Her breasts were so firm they seemed to defy gravity.

I felt embarrassed as Beverly hugged me and kissed me while I tried to visit with my friends, Dave and Nancy, and the other couple, Susan and Michael. Susan was an attractive brunette who taught high school with Beverly and Nancy. She had a nice body and fairly big tits that I had noticed the other time I had met her. Her husband was a pleasant guy.

The other women on the trip, Susan and Nancy, were both much more attractive than my date. I was embarrassed as Beverly hung all over me in the airport and on the plane.

Despite the embarrassment I was feeling from having an ugly woman in an unattractive flannel shirt hang all over me in public, I had a funny thought while flying to St. Martin. It hit me that all of these people would understand why I was with Beverly if they saw her naked. She was spectacular when she was naked. I decided to try to talk her into wearing next to nothing in the condo at the resort.

Beverly continued to hang on my arm as we sat in the plane. As soon as they dimmed the lights in the cabin, she started rubbing on my cock and whispering about how she couldn't wait to feel my cock inside her.

I said, "Beverly, unbutton the top buttons on your shirt. I want to see your tits."

She gave a nervous laugh, looked around and started unbuttoning her flannel shirt. She unbuttoned it down to the middle of her boobs and gave me a quick flash of her bra covered boobs. They looked great and she could feel my cock get hard.

On the trip, she played with my cock and I played with her boobs for a couple of hours. We were both extremely horny.

I started trying out my new idea on Beverly. I said, "Beverly, you know, it would really turn me in if you walked around the condo in St. Martin in just your underwear or a sexy nightgown."

She said, "Oh, no. Everyone would see my body. It would be embarrassing. The other women won't like it and will think I am a slut if I walk around without clothes. I teach school with these women. I can't go around naked in front of my co-workers and their husbands! I am glad to show you everything in the bedroom."

I gently argued with her for a while bringing up that she told me once that it was her fantasy to have sex in public and that walking around the condo in her lingerie was about like having sex in public. At least it was exposing her hot body in public. She continued to say no. I could tell she was pretty worried about doing anything naughty in front of her co-workers.

Then, Beverly told me that the resort where we were staying had a nude beach, so I would be seeing lots of naked women. I asked if she was going to go topless or nude and she gave me an emphatic, "No!". Clearly, she and the other teachers had talked about the nude beach and had decided that they were not going to participate.

At that point, I had never been to a topless beach. I was pretty excited about it and was already thinking that Beverly's tits would be awesome out in public if I could get her to do it.

I did not want to use it, but I was pretty sure that I could get Beverly to strip in front of the others if I wanted. She had never admitted it to me, but I knew she would do about anything I said. She was infatuated with me and did not have enough self-confidence to say no to me if I insisted. However, she was so horny all the time, I did not think she would actually want to say no.

We arrived at the condo very late at night, checked in and moved in all of our bags. Everyone was ready for bed.

When I brought in our last bag, I went in the bedroom and found Beverly in a short, black nightgown lying on the bed with her legs spread. The top of the nightgown was transparent lace and I could easily see her beautiful, firm tits through the lace. Her nipples looked great through the thin lace.

Beverly frantically helped me get undressed and returned to her spread eagle position on the bed. She was as horny as a woman can be.

I wanted to warm her up with some oral sex, but she wanted to be fucked right then. She pulled me down on top of her.

"Fuck me, baby!" she panted.

As soon as the head of my hard cock entered her pussy, Beverly let loose with a loud ear piercing scream. "Ahhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" "Fuck me!!" It sounded like she was being tortured or something.

As she screamed she started thrusting her body onto my cock and screaming louder. It made me so hard when she screamed like that, I about lost control.

Her screams become higher pitched and louder as we went. I was teasing her by grabbing her ass as she humped me like a wild woman. We both knew that one of her favorite things was coming soon, but I did not let her know when. She became more and more excited as I rubbed her ass as we fucked.

Beverly finally screamed, "Fuck me!! Stick it in my ass!! Do it now!"

Finally, I stuck my index finger up her ass as we fucked. She let loose with a scream that could be heard all over the condominium building and probably outside.

She was going wild. She went crazier and crazier as I stuck more fingers up her ass. Two fingers deep in her ass seemed to be her favorite.

Finally, after a long, loud fuck, we both came. I screamed with her as I came.

Her big strong Amazon body was covered with sweat. She immediately started cuddling next to me and licking various parts of my body including my cock.

I started laughing softly as I thought about what our friends were thinking. There was no possible way to sleep through Beverly being fucked. You might think that since we had been having sex for months that she would not be as loud as she was when we first started, but she had figured out quite quickly that I liked it when she was loud and, if anything, she made more noise.

I told Beverly why I was laughing. She said, "Do you think I disturbed them?"

I laughed and said, "Sure, but it is okay. They just know that you have been fucked."

She said, "Baby, on this trip, I think I am ready to try anal sex for the first time." She laughed and said, "Wait until they hear that!"

I was excited to hear that Beverly still wanted to try anal sex. I had done it with one girlfriend and loved it. I could not imagine how wild it would be with Beverly. She loved to have my fingers up her ass as we fucked and I thought it would be fun to bend her over, fuck her ass and rub her pussy while I did it. I knew she would scream her head off with my dick in her ass.

As Beverly recovered from her orgasm, she got worried about what the others would think about her. "You think our friends will think I am a slut?"

I thought to myself, "I think you are a horny slut and so will they."

However, I said, "No, everyone will have sex this week. It is just easier to hear you because you are so hot! I love it when you scream!"

Saying that I loved it when she screamed was no exaggeration. For some reason that I cannot explain, sounds have always turned me on. Whether it is a nice girl saying something nasty or sexy or Beverly screaming like a Comanche warrior, the sounds of sex do something for me and I love it. My favorite porn videos are of girls saying something nasty in a matter of fact way or a cute girl being humiliated in an interview before a porn scene. I don't understand it, but it is real. Beverly was ideal for someone like me. A shy, plain teacher who was secretly a slut and who screamed like crazy and howled obscenities while being fucked was perfect for me.

After I had recovered from the first orgasm, I tried to embarrass Beverly by having her straddle me on the bed and make her big tits jiggle. We experimented with many different movements to make her tits sway or bounce or jiggle. It embarrassed her to let someone see her intentionally moving her tits around, but the humiliation clearly turned her on.

She kept trying to bend down and hug me so that her big bouncing tits were not in plain view, but I would make her sit up again. It was funny how modest she was at times and how outrageously loud she was when I fucked her.

Before long, the tit bouncing experiments had made my dick hard and the humiliation of me watching her do it had made Beverly wet again.

Most of the times I had had sex with a girl with big tits, I had her get on top so that I could see the big boobs move while we fuck. Beverly was so good at fucking on her back, I seldom wanted to do anything else. She was so big, strong and horny, the sex was great every time. Riding her was like riding a force of nature. She was strong and powerful as well as unbelievably horny.

If my friends fell asleep after the first session, Beverly woke them up with the second time. She screamed and howled as I fucked her. I lasted longer the second time. It was great. I came all over her big bouncing tits. She loved cum. She scooped the cum off her chest and ate it.

The next morning Dave and Nancy teased us about all of the noise the night before. Dave said he had never heard anything like it. Beverly was embarrassed and blushed as they teased her. I loved the idea that everyone in the condo knew she had been fucked the night before.

We went out and looked around the resort and it was awesome. The beach was white and beautiful. We were on the French side of St. Martin where topless sunbathing was fairly common. I was sophisticated enough to know that European women often were topless on beaches. However, for me the thought of a woman showing her breasts in public was a sexual act. At least it was exciting to me. This was especially true if the woman was an American school teacher with gigantic tits.

At breakfast, I heard the teachers talking about how embarrassing it would be to go topless on a beach in front of men they knew. That suggested to me that they were not really against going topless, they just could not take the humiliation of doing it in front of guys they knew from back home.

I said, "I can't wait to see you three sunbathing without your tops. You will all look great!"

Nancy laughed and said, "You are not going to be seeing us naked on the beach. The school board of our little school would fire us the minute they got a hint that some of their teachers were naked in public."

I laughed and said, "I promise not to tell."

Nancy said, "With my luck, the parents of one of my students would be down there watching their kid's teacher show off her little boobs on a beach!"

I said, "Nancy, you girls need to show your bodies to the world. Nobody back home will know you did it."

"Oh, yeah! The world is just dying to see these little B cup boobs. Now, if I looked like Beverly, I would have those hooters out all of the time!"

Beverly blushed bright red and said, "High school teachers can't be showing their bodies in public."

Nancy looked at me and said, "Looks like you are out of luck, Luke. You can check out the French women down on the beach, but these American girls are going to keep their clothes on!"

We lounged around the luxury condo a while and then got ready to hit the beach. Beverly did it again. She made a terrible fashion choice. She had brought a new swim suit for the trip. I was looking forward to a tiny bikini on that awesome body. But no. She had purchased a green bathing suit with a big bottom that looked like something a fat 60 year old woman would wear and a top that covered all of her breasts and looked like a bra that women wore in the 1940s or 1950s. It had supporting wires that she didn't need and covered her big tits from top to bottom.

I would not have thought it was possible, but Beverly managed to find a swim suit that did not show off her wonderful body.

I tried to compliment her, but I was extremely disappointed. I was planning on spending the day looking at her tits and dragging her back to the room periodically for sex. I could only see the outline of her massive tits.

ret123
ret123
1,858 Followers