Beverly Goes to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We grabbed some chairs on the beach and started relaxing. Since Beverly had spoiled my plan to spend my time ogling her knockers, I decided to engage in my next favorite hobby, drinking. I talked my buddy, Dave, into joining me. Beverly soon joined in too. Dave and I made arrangements with a waiter to bring us a fresh beer every few minutes in exchange for an exorbitant tip. The guy was funny and dependable. Beverly was drinking some fruity drink with an umbrella in it. She was trying to keep up with us and doing pretty well.

After a few hours in the hot sun drinking heavily, I was feeling no pain. Dave was in the same boat. Beverly had a dazed look on her face too. I had been secretly checking out all of the nude women on the beach. Some were pretty hot and I loved the entire concept. Some of the guys were naked too.

Our group looked a little out of place with all of our clothes on. Dave started talking about all of the naked French women and encouraging Beverly and the other teachers to take off their tops. The teachers were not going for it.

Looking at all of the naked people was making me horny, so I grabbed Beverly's hand and led her to the ocean. The water was bright blue and clear. She was definitely drunk, but she managed to stumble down to the water giggling the whole way.

We waded out into the gentle surf until the water was about shoulder deep. Beverly was hanging all over me. I felt her up and she groaned as I did. She had that "Fuck me" look that she would get when she was horny.

I said, "Beverly, I want you to take your swim suit off."

"People will see me. Why don't we go back to the room? You can fuck me there."

"No, I want everyone on this beach to see your beautiful body. It will make my dick hard."

"Oh, God, I want to turn you on, but it would be so embarrassing to do it with the other teachers and their husbands here."

"That just makes it better. Do it Beverly and I will bring you back out here and fuck you in the water. We can fulfill your fantasy of having sex in public and all these people on the beach can hear what you sound like when you are fucked.

Beverly looked worried and said, "This is probably a big mistake, but I will do it for you, baby."

I knew she would.

Beverly reached around behind her to unhook her big swim suit top. However, I stopped her. I said, "No, not here, Beverly. I want you to take off all of your clothes, standing up on the beach in front of everyone!"

"Oh, my!" she said. Then she gave me a little grin and said, "I bet that will make you horny won't it?"

"Yes"

"It will make me horny too! In fact, I am already excited!"

We waded back into the beach and went to the chairs where the rest of our group was relaxing in the sun. We dried off with towels and I sat down on my beach chair.

I turned to Dave and Michael and said, "Watch this. Beverly has decided to work on her tan."

Beverly dropped her towel and looked nervous. "Don't watch me. . . please!"

Of course, that made all of our group look at her. Then, she blushed and became flustered as she reached around behind her to unhook her big swim suit top. My dick was already hard because I knew what was coming.

Nancy said, "Beverly, what are you doing?"

Beverly just became more flustered and was struggling to unhook her top. Finally, the top came loose and everyone stared at her as she unhooked the top and let it fall into her hands in front of her. When she did, her big firm tits bounced out of the top and jiggled in front of her.

Her boobs were completely white and big. They swayed and jiggled as she stood in front of us. I assumed that she would stop there, but she bent over at the waist and pulled down her bottoms. My date was now completely nude on a public beach in front of her coworkers.

When Beverly bent over to remove her bottoms, her giant tits swayed in front of her and bounced around. The big firm boobs continued to move on their own after she stood up straight. She looked down at them and watched them move.

Susan said, "Oh, my God, Beverly! What are you doing?"

Dave said, "Wow! I knew they were big, but I had no idea they were that big!"

Nancy was laughing and said, "You are going to need some sunscreen. I bet you can find some guys to help you put it on!"

Beverly was completely embarrassed and had lost her composure. She tried to explain what she was doing to the other women, but she couldn't complete her sentences. She seemed almost out of breath she was so excited and humiliated.

She tried to talk to me, but she made little sense. At times she would try to cover her boobs, but that was a hopeless task given the size of her tits and the way they were moving around in front of her. Trying to cover them just made them move more.

I looked around and saw our entire group staring at her. I also saw several other men out on the beach staring at her magnificent body. Beverly finally just stood there in front of us.

I motioned for her to sit on my chair and told her I would help her with the sunscreen. I grabbed a tube and started squirting sunscreen on her mammoth boobs. I could tell that she didn't know if she should let me rub her boobs in front of everyone, but I started rubbing the lotion in and she just let me. It was impossible at that point for her to be more embarrassed than she already was.

I rubbed her tits with lotion. Her nipples were as stiff as they could be and of course they stayed hard as I rubbed them with the lotion.

Then, I put sunscreen between her legs and on her ass. As I rubbed her pussy in full view of everyone on the beach, I told her, "We need to shave this thing tonight, so you are ready for tomorrow."

She said, "Okay."

When I rubbed sunscreen between her legs, her pussy was soaking wet.

Nancy was still watching us as I applied the sunscreen to Beverly's big tits and pussy. After a while, she said, "I am no expert on nude sunbathing, but I don't see all of these European women getting felt up on the beach! It looks like fun, but I am not sure that is the norm."

I said, "I am just finishing up anyway."

Beverly was now lying on her stomach on her beach chair. Her ass looked cute and her big boobs stuck out on each side of her. When she raised up for any reason, we all got a great view of her swinging jugs. I loved this!

After all of the commotion had settled down, Dave and I were drinking more beer and were staring at Beverly's naked body instead of the scenery. Beverly was downing more drinks too.

Dave had probably had too many beers when he said to Beverly, "How do you like nude sunbathing, Beverly?"

She replied, "It is alright once you get used to it, but it is making me very horny!"

I was feeling very horny too, so I said, "Come on out in the water and I will fuck you."

Beverly squealed, "Luke, you shouldn't say that in front of our friends!"

I stood up and laughed and said, "Oh yeah, everyone thought you were still a virgin after hearing you scream 'Fuck me!' a dozen times last night." Everyone laughed including Beverly.

Beverly blushed, but got up to go to the water with me. Her tits kept bouncing as she got up and bounced all the way to the water. Every man in sight was watching each bounce.

Beverly looked around and said, "I feel like everyone is looking at me. It must be my imagination."

It wasn't. Even the women were watching her body. She was a genetic freak. Tall, skinny, huge firm tits. She was about 5'11", with long, slender, athletic arms and legs, a tiny round bottom and huge tits that you would swear were implants until you saw them jiggle. Her tits looked too firm to be real, but they were.

As we waded into the water, I said, "Tell me what you want."

She said, "I want your big hard cock."

When we were out a little ways in the water, I pulled off my suit and started kissing her. She straddled me and within seconds my cock was in her pussy. She made some noise as the cock entered her, but she was trying not to make a big scene by screaming like she normally did. However, she lost control after a few minutes and started screaming saying nasty things to me.

I was so turned on to be fucking her in public that it was everything I could do to keep from cumming immediately. Luckily, Beverly was about to burst too and she had an intense orgasm shortly after we started. I then filled her pussy with cum under the water.

Her orgasm was so intense, she was just hanging on me. She could not seem to move, but I didn't really care. I was looking at the shore and saw that plenty of people on the beach were watching us fuck. I told Beverly that she was now a star at the resort. She seemed to be okay with that.

When we went back to the beach, Nancy said to Beverly, "How was it?"

Beverly answered, "It was just what I needed."

Beverly stayed nude the rest of the day until it was time to go in. She then put her swim suit back on and we went back to the condo.

After showers, everyone went to dinner and then came back to the condo. As per usual, Beverly did not look very good in her casual dress. When we got back to the condo, I decided I wanted to see Beverly without her clothes again.

I knew that Beverly liked to be submissive to me, but I wasn't at all sure how far she would take it. After drinking all day and enjoying Beverly naked on the beach, I was pretty close to the dangerous point where I didn't give a damn if I made her or anyone else mad. Without much thought, I went for it.

I asked Beverly to come back to our room. I said, "Beverly take off your clothes and put on your sexiest bra and panties. I want you to wear that in front of everyone tonight. Then I will fuck you."

Beverly must have thought I was joking because she laughed and said, "I can't do that in front of the other teachers."

I said, "Sure you can. That is what I want from you tonight, Beverly."

She sounded a little desperate when she said, "I will wear any of my other outfits if you don't like this one. I want to look pretty for you."

I said, "You look best naked with a dick in your mouth, but tonight I want you to walk around in front of everyone in your bra and panties."

With that, I left the bedroom and went back to the porch. I didn't think it would work, but I was intoxicated enough to give it a try.

I went back to the porch and it was quite a while before Beverly came out of the bedroom. I assumed she was mad at me and we were going to have problems until I apologized.

She finally came out of the bedroom and stood at the door to the porch wearing nothing except a white lace bra, matching panties and high heel shoes. She looked totally hot, but had a completely embarrassed look on her face.

She quickly said, "Luke wanted me to put this on. I am sorry."

Dave and Michael quickly said she looked great as the other women looked on in disbelief.

Beverly's bra showed an amazing amount of cleavage. It was almost transparent, but not quite. You could tell where her hard nipples were, but they were slightly hidden by the lace.

Her firm breasts stuck out so far from her chest that her bra straps stretched from the cups straight to her shoulders. The straps were an inch or two from the upper part of her chest in some places. It was an awesome sight.

Beverly ran to get a drink which caused her big hooters to bounce around like water balloons. The thin bra was really no match for her tits.

Beverly came with her drink to sit next to me and looked like a high priced hooker sitting on the porch in her lingerie with her long legs crossed and a drink in her hand. Later, we all stood up and had our drinks at the rail of the porch looking out at the ocean at night.

The other guys spent a lot of time talking to Beverly as we stood around. She seemed to be getting used to talking to men while wearing nothing or next to nothing. The other women made a few comments trying to get Beverly to put on some clothes, but she ignored them or at least pretended to ignore them.

I thought Beverly was going to be mad at me, but after a while on the porch she whispered, "I have never been so horny in my entire life."

Like she normally did, Nancy made everyone laugh. She kept referring to Beverly as her horny friend or her voluptuous friend. She also had fun giving Dave a hard time when she overheard Dave discussing the pros and cons of Beverly shaving her pussy for the beach the next day.

I loved the sexy outfit on Beverly. It was probably as sexy as seeing her naked on the beach. Every time she would bend over even slightly, we could all see massive amounts of cleavage that bounced around inside her bra. Beverly's tits were so big and firm that they kept moving for a few seconds after she stopped moving. It was a great sight to see.

I now knew that there was not much of anything that Beverly would not do for me if I asked. She clearly liked being embarrassed and humiliated.

I asked the guys if they wanted to come watch me shave Beverly's pussy before bed. The other women objected to that plan, but Dave said, "I don't know what the big deal is. We will all see it tomorrow!"

Nancy seemed to think that watching a woman being shaved was different than seeing her on the beach and she let Dave know that he better not watch the shaving.

Susan just said that she could not believe that they were discussing Beverly's vagina.

As soon as I finished shaving Beverly's pussy, we hopped in bed and had wild, loud sex. I thought this might be the night for anal, but Beverly was too horny to try anything except straight, hard fucking.

The next morning I was drinking coffee wondering what sort of things I could have Beverly do that day. I was considering a blow job on the beach when Beverly came out of our room in her grandma swim suit. I hated that thing.

I said to her, "You don't need a swim suit. Go take that off. You can wear your bra and panties from last night down to the beach."

Beverly looked a little frightened and said, "I need a swim suit. We might have lunch at the restaurant near the beach or I may have to walk through the lobby. I can't walk through the lobby in my underwear."

"Sure you can."

As you might expect, the women took Beverly's side and the men were strong supporters of my position. As the lighthearted argument raged, I noticed that Beverly did not argue very hard and kept looking at me. She and I both knew how this was going to come out.

I finally gave Beverly a way to save face and still show off her awesome body. I suggested that she wear her lingerie, but take her bathing suit with her in case of emergency(whatever that is). Beverly jumped at that and went to put on her sexy white bra and panties.

The other women seemed a little shocked at Beverly's quick agreement with my compromise plan and probably knew that she wanted to walk around in her lingerie in public. Everyone was coming to the conclusion that their school teacher friend was a slut.

Beverly came out of the bedroom in her white lace lingerie looking awesome. The bra did not even begin to cover her big boobs. Now that it was morning and she was sober, Beverly seemed much more shy and embarrassed than she had been the night before. She tried to cover her big breasts with her arms and hands, but that was not possible and if anything it made her even sexier.

Dave, Beverly and I took the elevator down to the first floor. We could go to the beach without going through the lobby, but I wanted Beverly to make an appearance in the lobby in her bra and panties. I told her we needed more towels in the condo and that we needed to talk to the front desk. Beverly tried to talk me out of it, but I insisted.

Beverly looked terrified as we walked into the big, busy lobby of the large hotel. About 20 or 25 people were in the lobby. Beverly tried to cross her arms across her chest, but hiding her tits was absolutely impossible. There was a line at the desk and we got in the back. Several guys were staring at Beverly including an American guy in line ahead of us who did a double-take when he saw her.

Beverly was leaning over trying to hide her body with her arms crossed in front of her. Her face was bright red and it was obvious she was embarrassed.

I let her stand like that for a few minutes and then said to her loud enough for Dave to hear, "Stand up straight and drop your arms."

She looked at me for a moment and then stood up straight and dropped her arms. Her face was still flushed.

Even more people stared.

Nobody came into the lobby in just their swim suits. Women wore cover-ups or shirts over their suits. Standing in the lobby in lingerie made Beverly an unusual and sexy sight at the front desk. Every person in the lobby stared at the American school teacher in her sexy underwear.

After a few minutes, a manager came out from behind the desk, eyed Beverly from head to toe and suggested that maybe she should get dressed. Beverly stammered something about heading for the beach as she tried to cover her boobs with her hands. The manager grinned as he looked at her body and gave her a relatively small towel for her to wrap around her shoulders.

I told her to talk to the young man at the front desk when it was our turn.

Beverly stuttered and stammered as she asked the guy for towels. He smiled and looked at her cleavage while she talked. Eventually, she arranged for the towels. Dave and I were both grinning the entire time Beverly was flashing the lobby.

When we arrived at our spot on the beach, Beverly said that she would keep her underwear on for a while. I said, "Dave and I are looking forward to seeing you take off that bra. Why don't you go ahead and get naked. I will help you with the sunscreen again."

Beverly looked around to see if anyone was looking. Then, she stood up and unhooked her bra. Her big tits fell out of the bra cups and bounced around. It was awesome. I saw several guys checking her out. She slipped off her white panties and showed her newly shaved pussy.

I complimented her on the new sleek look. Dave was looking and nodding his agreement as she blushed. It was probably the first time that her twat was the center of attention in public.

Nancy invited the other girls to take a swim in the ocean before they put on sunscreen and Beverly jumped at the chance.

Dave and I watched them walk to the water. Dave said, "What do you have in store for Beverly today? I can't wait."

I thought about it a minute and then said, "Beverly wants to try anal sex for the first time. I thought I would have her tell you guys about it before I take her into our room to buttfuck her."

"Oh my God, that will be hot!"

"I thought you might like that and the sound that will come out of our room when we do it."

"Man, you are one lucky guy! She is so sexy!"

I thought about it a minute and said, "Without her clothes she is incredible. With clothes on, she is not exactly a babe. That is why this is a perfect trip for us. She has elected to go without clothes most of the time."

Dave laughed and said, "I am just glad I can watch."

When the girls returned, Beverly stretched out on her stomach on her beach chair between Dave and me. I got out the sunscreen and sat on the edge of her chair. I started rubbing the lotion on her back.

I said to her, "I think tonight is the night to lose your anal virginity."

She looked quickly at Dave to see if he heard me, but he pretended to be asleep.

I started rubbing sunscreen on her bright white bottom. My cock was hard as I thought about sticking my cock up her cute little round ass.

As I put on the sunscreen, I rubbed the lotion in the crack of her ass and a little on her pussy. She made a little moaning sound and said, "Can anyone see what you are doing?"

I looked at Dave who was watching our every move and said, "We are on a public beach, but I don't think most people are paying attention to where I am rubbing."