Beverly Goes to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

I rubbed her pussy a little more and then put my finger up her asshole. She jumped, but did not try to stop me.

"Are you sure nobody is watching?" she said with her eyes closed.

As I winked at Dave, I said, "Here I will put a towel over your bottom so that nobody can see my fingers up your ass."

"Shhh, someone will hear."

"Gosh I would want anyone to think you might be a loose woman," I said as I stuck a second finger up her ass. She jumped again and moaned quietly.

This continued for quite a while as I alternated between her ass and her pussy. I had three fingers up her ass on a public beach with my friend watching when Beverly opened her eyes and saw Dave looking at my hand up her ass. She quickly turned over and said, "Oh, you guys! I didn't know Dave was looking."

From down the row of chairs, Nancy asked what Dave was doing. Beverly covered for him by saying that Dave and I were just teasing her.

Beverly and I were horny all day. We went swimming together several times. However, I refrained from fucking her in the water again because I wanted to save up for the anal sex in bed at the end of the day. Beverly told me that she could hardly wait.

We all went to dinner together. Beverly looked rather plain and unattractive at dinner. She wore a big, sloppy t-shirt that was not flattering and some shorts that looked like something my old high school football coach would have worn. The group gathered on the porch for drinks again.

Beverly went to our bedroom. I assumed that she was going to come out in lingerie again.

I was drunk and a little irritated that Beverly could only look good in public if she was naked or almost naked. This was superficial of me, but it was how I felt.

Dave came over and asked me what was wrong.

I said, "The only time Beverly looks good is when she is naked or has a dick stuck in her somewhere."

Dave was taken aback at my comment and said, "Yeah, but she will get naked if you tell her to and she will let you put your dick any place you want, any time you want. Also, she looks better without clothes than she does in clothes. That is unusual."

"So, you are telling me to stop my bitching and be glad that a woman with enormous tits will do anything I say."

"That is about it, buddy."

About that time, Beverly came out wearing only a black transparent bra and matching panties. She had the high heels on again. This bra was low cut and once again the straps stretched straight from her boobs to her shoulders without touching her chest. She looked fantastic.

She once again mingled in the crowd on the porch. Mostly the guys talked to her. This time you could see her hard nipples through her thin bra.

I was drinking way too much and thinking about buttfucking my date. It was still early in the evening, but I could not wait any longer to take Beverly to bed. I liked the idea that the other two couples would be on the porch while Beverly was howling in the bedroom.

I stood next to Beverly and said, "Beverly, this is a big night for you. Why don't you tell everybody why."

She blushed and said, "I don't think I ought to talk about that. Why don't we just go to our room?"

"We shouldn't have secrets from our friends. It will be fun for everyone to know about your big night."

"No, I can't talk about that, baby," she whined.

I said, "Everybody will hear you in a few minutes and will probably know what we are doing. You may as well share the big news."

"Oh, please. Please no. I will do it, I just don't want to tell everyone."

The group was looking very curious. Beverly looked like she was about to lose control. She also appeared to be on the verge of tears.

I said, "Tell them what you are planning to do tonight so that they will know what they are hearing when we go to the bedroom."

Beverly did not say anything, so I said again, "Tell them what you are about to do."

Beverly crossed her arms in front of her chest, took a deep breath, closed her eyes and said, "I asked Luke to take me anally and tonight is the night he is going to do it to me."

The women both looked shocked and the men looked lustfully at Beverly.

I said, "Now, that wasn't so hard. Let's go."

Beverly raced to the bedroom without making eye contact with her friends.

I turned to go to the bedroom and almost lost my balance. I had been drinking for hours and had been hitting it hard all evening. I was nearing the invisible stage on the ten stages of drunkenness. I was horny and could feel myself losing any control. At that point, I didn't care if I lost control.

Beverly may have been as drunk as I was, but she managed to grab some lube and apply it as we got undressed.

I said, "Beverly, I want to hear you talk dirty tonight."

She said, "Oh, I would like that!"

"Bend over the bed and tell me you want a dick in your ass."

She lay down prone on the bed and said, "I want a dick in my ass."

She wasn't screaming yet, but I knew it wouldn't be long. I started rubbing my hard cock up and down her crack. I said, "Tell me you want to be buttfucked, you whore."

She seemed a little startled that I had called her a whore, but quickly said loudly, "Buttfuck me, baby!"

I was now on top of her big strong body. I reached under her as she lay on the bed on her stomach and started rubbing her clit as I pressed the big head of my cock into her ass. She let loose with a scream that may have been the loudest ever. It shocked me and I was ready for it.

As I slid my cock further into her small ass, I said, "Tell me you love cocks!"

In between her high pitched screams she said, "I love cocks!"

I knew everyone on the porch now knew that my dick was in Beverly's ass. I loved that idea. I said, "Tell me you are a slut."

"I am a slut!"

"Tell me you love to be assfucked, Beverly."

"Oh! God! I love to be assfucked!"

I tried in my drunken state to ease my cock into her ass slowly, but she was bucking on the bed like a bronco. Before I knew it, my cock was most of the way into her ass and I was pumping her. I realized that in this prone position, I could get a lot of leverage on her little ass. However, I had another idea.

I pulled my hard dick out of her ass which caused her to make a sound I had never heard from her before. However, I knew she wanted more dick in her ass.

I rolled off of her and said, "Go to the bathroom, slut. I want you to watch yourself bend over and take a hard dick up your ass."

She looked at me with a silly grin on her face and said, "Oh Yeah!"

She practically ran to the bathroom and bent over the countertop. I turned on all of the lights. She looked hot bent over at the waist with her big jugs hanging down. She was watching my dick as I caught up with her. I called her a slut again as I entered her ass again.

Beverly moaned loudly as my cock went deep into her ass. I loved the sound and I loved the feeling of her tight virgin ass on my very hard cock.

In the mirror in front of her, I could see her big hanging tits move as I jammed my cock in her ass. They were not jiggling, they were moving back and forth like big rolling waves in the ocean. I loved it.

At that point, I lost it. It was almost like I was watching someone else do the things I did. I lost all inhibitions and just did whatever came into my drunken head. This had never happened to me before or since.

I grabbed the back of Beverly's short blonde hair and pulled up her head. She continued to howl as she looked at herself in the mirror.

I said, "Look at yourself being fucked up the ass like a whore. Tell me you are ugly bitch good for nothing but fucking!"

She looked shocked, but screamed, "I am only good for fucking!"

I grabbed her hair again and pushed her face toward the mirror and said, "I said to tell me you are an ugly bitch good for nothing but fucking!" I jammed my cock as far as it would go up her ass.

She let loose an ear-piercing scream and said, "I am an ugly bitch. . .good for nothing. . . but fucking!"

"Tell me you are ugly and worthless!"

"I am ugly and worthless."

"Tell me you were born to be a cock whore"

"Oh my God! I was born to be a cock whore!"

"Tell me that you know that your only redeeming quality is that you have big tits!"

Beverly stumbled with that while the cock was pumping into her ass and only got out, "All I have are big tits. . . ."

I grabbed her hair again and said, "Look at yourself. All you have going for you are your big tits and the fact you will take cum in every hole."

Beverly looked at herself and tried to nod her agreement.

I said, "Tell me what you are, slut."

She looked at me confused as she breathlessly took a dick up her ass.

"Tell me you are a stupid, worthless cunt!"

"I am a stupid, worthless cunt."

I moaned as I pumped her ass, "I wish everyone at your school could see the homely teacher getting it in the butt!"

She just moaned and squeezed my cock with her ass.

I said, "Get on your knees, cunt. I am going to cum on your ugly face."

Beverly turned and got on her knees in front of me. I was ready to cum on her face for the first time, but first I stuck my dick in her mouth so she could taste her ass. Then, I shot cum all over her face. It ran down onto her big boobs. She had her tongue out trying to taste it.

I was exhausted and about to pass out, but before I did, I said, "Go outside and show your friends all of the cum on your face."

She tried to resist and started crying, but I told her to go in an angry voice. I walked to the bed and watched her walk out the bedroom door naked with cum on her face. I collapsed on the bed and passed out immediately.

I woke up just before dawn. I felt like shit. My head hurt because I was hung over. Everything else felt bad because I had been so mean to Beverly the night before. Unfortunately, I remembered everything I said and I was ashamed of myself. I tried to figure out what came over me, but nothing made any sense.

I saw Beverly asleep next to me and felt awful. I was raised by a great family and went to church every Sunday growing up and now I was being mean and cruel to a woman who had been as nice as she could be to me. I couldn't believe I had told her she was ugly(numerous times). I felt like a dog.

I got up and went to the bathroom where I stared into the mirror and wondered what I was going to do. I was sure that Beverly and probably all of her friends would want nothing to do with me.

After a while, I went back to the bed. I lay in bed restlessly as I worried.

I must have dosed off because the next thing I knew I felt something on my balls. It was good, but I did not know what was happening. I looked down and saw Beverly's head in my crotch and felt her tongue licking my balls gently.

Soon my cock was hard and she put the head gently into her mouth and sucked.

I couldn't believe she was doing this after the way I behaved the night before. Even though it felt good, I stopped her and pulled her up to talk to me.

I said, "About last night. . . ."

She cut me off and said, "Oh baby, last night was the best ever. I came so many times when you were having me talk dirty to you. It was wonderful. Even the part when you made me show my friends the cum on my face turned me on. I don't know how you know exactly what to say to get me excited, but it was perfect."

"You liked it?"

"I loved it. Can we do it again?"

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers